Journey to the past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to the past

A Marauders era RP-forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halloween Masquerade Ball

Go down 
+18
Sinful Elegance
Evans
Moony
Dark Shadow
Snivellus
Mmmm Muggleborn
MagicalMe
Sinister Beauty
Sweet Surrender
Rookwood
Toujours Pur
Padfoot
Hestia Jones
Sadistic Bitch
Fly Fearless
SimplyMe
Teddy Bear
MarieC
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sinful Elegance

Sinful Elegance

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Halloween Masquerade Ball - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade Ball   Halloween Masquerade Ball - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 12:54 pm

She looked up to see Bella coming towards her and then allowed her to pull her across the room by her arm. She was quite glad to be taken away from the situation really. She had no clue what to say about it. She turned her head back towards the scene as Bella spoke to her. Her eyes were focused on Regulus, not Andromeda but she wouldn't tell Bella that. She cleared her throat and put on her normal sinister smirk as she faced Bellatrix.

"It's not surprising, no. I always thought there was something different about your sister, as much as I hate to say it." She once again turned her head towards the others and it was apparent that Meda was quite shocked by the whole situation. She felt bad for her, it must have been humiliating to say the least. What if she loved this Ted Tonks, what if he could make her happy? She shrugged the thought off. If Regulus could read her thoughts right now, she would never have a chance of being with him. SHe had to be like them.

"I think she should get exiled, and it's probably a good thing that she has made this most idiotic mistake. She obviously doesn't have the sense, nor the strength to follow in your family's foot steps. The Dark Lord has no tolerance, nor no room for the weak." She looked deep in Bella's eyes as she spoke the words, a sinister tone to her voice. She was one of them Sadira was, and she had better get that through her head.
Back to top Go down
Toujours Pur

Toujours Pur

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade Ball   Halloween Masquerade Ball - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 1:28 pm

Bella crossed her arms and glared over Sadira's shoulder towards Andromeda as she spoke, "Yes, she never did show full confidence in our conversations, the one's we let her engage in." This was very much true. Meda would always say she agreed, make up now obviously fake plans, but she never sounded like she truly meant it. Now that she thought about, this could prove worse than previously thought. Meda knew what they wanted in life; she had proof when others only had suspicions. Though her mind wad racing, she kept her expression calm yet angry as she said, "We'll have to watch her like hawks, she's heard our conversations." This could seriously prove very bad. Who knew what would happen if Meda decided to spill that she had heard with her own ears their plans... well Bella knew what would happen, they'd be shipped straight off to Azkaban.

"As much as I never want to see her face again, we can't do that, Sadira." Bella spoke, still glaring. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." She really wasn't liking this conversation. Way too angering. Shifting her eyes from her now unworthy sister, she looked at Sadira. "So what's been happening with you and that cousin of mine? The worthy one, of course." She spoke with a knowing smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade Ball   Halloween Masquerade Ball - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 5:48 pm

Andromeda listened as the girl Maddie talked, nodding appropriately. “Thanks,” she responded when the girl said she liked her costume too.

The girl was a bit more talkative and friendly then what she was used to, but maybe this girl could help keep Meda’s mind off things for now. But then again maybe not. She noticed Bellatrix glare at her out of the corner of her eye. Her sister was talking to Sadira Parkinson, a Slytherin whom Meda never really talked to, but she was probably like most Slytherins.

Her sister’s glare in her direction caused a tear to fall down Meda’s face. She quickly wiped it away and forced back the others that tried to form. “Sorry,” she said to the girl she was talking to.”

Meda’s felt as they would give out beneath her. “Would you like to go sit at a table?” She asked the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Fly Fearless

Fly Fearless

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade Ball   Halloween Masquerade Ball - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 9:28 pm

Madeline saw the tear that came from her eye. Glancing to see what she was looking at, Maddie saw a girl, glaring at her. One of her sisters I bet. Wanting to shoot a glare at her sister, for making her Meda feel so bad, she decided against it. This isn't any of her business, so she shouldn't nose her way into it.

When asked to go sit at a table, Maddie couldn't refuse. "Sure lets go." She shifted her feet. Meda looked like she was getting ready to crash, her knees where wobbly, "Do you want me to help you?" She would hold her arm out. "Grab on if you need too." She said with a warm smile.

Walking towards the table, Maddie would sit down and look at Meda, she seemed so sad. "Are you sure there isn't anything that I can do?"
Back to top Go down
Sinful Elegance

Sinful Elegance

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade Ball   Halloween Masquerade Ball - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 12:28 am

Sadira could see the pure loathing that Bellatrix had in her eyes as she spoke of her sister. The whole family, she was sure, was going to feel this way about it. "All of the things that we said in front of her, she could divulge things Bella, you're right. We will keep a very close eye on her." This wasn't a good thing. Andromeda had been brought in on a few things and Sadira was sure that she had tons of family secrets that she could divulge as well, though she didn't think Andromeda would be stupid enough to say something. To do so would be to bring death upon herself, no one was that stupid. "It's a good thing that Cissy knew enough not to invite her to the meeting we had the other morning at the lake. That would have been disastrous. "Did the two of you suspect something about her for a while now? She seemed to have been included less and less in recent months."

She raised an intrigued brow as Bella talked about keeping your friends close but your enemies closer. She was definitely right about this. This had been something her father had drilled into her head and it did make sense. "It's going to be hard for you to remain on a someone friendly level with her Bella, I know you well. It's going to take all you have not to torture the girl into madness!" Bellatrix was one of the most, no, the most sadistic person that she had ever met before. The minute that she saw Andromeda alone, or where there were not witnesses that would turn her in, Bellatrix would kill her, Sadira was certain about that.

"Me and Regulus?" She said with a slight smile. "You know how I feel about him. Neither one of us has said one thing or another about a possible relationship, but honestly, nothing would make me happier than being with him. I just think that we are both too stubborn to admit anything." She shrugged her shoulders. She knew how she felt about him but she had never given him any kind of clue really. The truth was, she thought it weak to admit one's feelings, or maybe that wasn't it at all. She had been hiding a few things from him. Nothing major, though one of them may come as a bit of a shock to someone from the most ancient and noble house of Black. "He at least asked me to come here with him. I was a bit shocked by that."
Back to top Go down
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade Ball   Halloween Masquerade Ball - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 3:01 pm

Andromeda could almost feel the glare of her sister. It was full of hate, hate for what Meda had done and what she now was. Odd how you can spend your life around someone and then in an instant they will completely hate you. Meda didn’t think Bellatrix had even cared about her in years, Narcissa either for that matter. As children they were close, but as years went on the sisterly bond withered away and was left with only the morals of the family.

Meda shook her head at Maddie’s offer. “I’ll be fine, just need to sit down, that’s all.” She replied with a smile.

When they both reached the table and sat down, Maddie asked if she was sure there was nothing she could do. “No, I’ll be fine. Just still going through the shock of what has happened.” Meda looked over at Bellatrix and then looked down at her hands that where placed on the table. “You’d think we were always enemies the way she glares at me. I used to think she cared about me, but the way my sisters just turned their backs on me so easily makes me think they didn’t.”
Back to top Go down
BumbleBee

BumbleBee

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade Ball   Halloween Masquerade Ball - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 5:53 pm

Halloween Masquerade Ball - Page 5 4tr25ud

Bertha Jorkins entered the Great Hall for the Masquerade ball. She gazed around the room which was buzzing with uniquely costumed students. She, herself, wore a dark red dress that magnified her bright blue eyes. Her confidence was at an all-time record in that dress. She had contacted a favored cousin to get the dress for her, since she was no longer on speaking terms with her parents.
Slowly gliding toward the crowd, she searched for familiar faces. The only costume she recongnized was Madeline Abbott, who wore a black pirate wench disguise. She was currently talking to another pirate, and she didn't want to interupt them.
The food looked delicious, but she would not allow herself to dig in quite yet. The music was slow and classical, perfect for a couples dance, but she was a loner(at least for that night). She considered herself brave for coming alone...but maybe she wouldn't be alone for long.... She gazed the room again... 'if only everyone wasn't wearing a mask,' she thought. 'Then spotting a dance partner wouldn't be so hard.' Personally, Bertha loved the the idea of a ball, she loved to dance, and be the center of attention.
Back to top Go down
Fly Fearless

Fly Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade Ball   Halloween Masquerade Ball - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:26 pm

Maddie scanned the room, then looked back at Meda. "You know, this isn't any of my business...but, why are your sisters so mean? I mean...." She lowered her voice. "Evil."

She looked around again, seeing a girl in a bright red dress. "Bee!" She yelled across the room. Not very smart Maddie. She thought. "Hey Bee! Over here!" She called again. Looking back at Meda, "I'll be back, I see someone I actually recognize." And Maddie ran towards Bee. "Hey! it's me Maddie! I know you recognize me! We got ready together. What took you so long?" She would ask.
Back to top Go down
BumbleBee

BumbleBee

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade Ball   Halloween Masquerade Ball - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 8:00 pm

"Hey Bee! Over here!" Bertha turned to see Maddie walking toward her.... she smiled.... "Your costume looks great," she replied.

What took you so long?" Maddie asked.

"WHen you left, I looked in the mirror one last time and was disgraced by my hair. I decided to take it out of it's bun and curl it," she stated pointing to her hair.

"Do you plan to dance?" Bertha asked. "You look like you'd be a good dancer." she smiled searching the room once more. "I love to dance... all i need is a partner and a change of music..." An idea popped in her head. "Hey, I will be right back.... I'll meet up with you later." SHe waved good-bye to her friend and exited the ball. She ran up to her dorm and got an old record and a player from her suitcase...

She entered into the ball once more, this time less obvious. she sneeked over to were the violins were magically playing by them selves. She took out her wand and silenced them. She turned the record on and out blasted rock music.... "And that's how classical music died... at least for tonight," she whispered to herself.

She bobbed her head to the music and made her way back to Maddie.... "Now isn't this better?" She picked up the mug of Butterbeer she had got on her way and drank it slowly...
Back to top Go down
Fly Fearless

Fly Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade Ball   Halloween Masquerade Ball - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 8:37 pm

"Aww what?" Maddie asked. "Your hair was gorgeous! I loved it! But, I love it now!" Maddie took a few strands of her hair. "Very pretty!" She paused again, taking into her surroundings. "I want to dance...but I need a guy, and no one has taken any notice in me, sooo." She laughed. "I love to dance, just not by myself...then I would look stupid." Pausing again, "You have to meet someone! Although she might not like it." When she said that she would be right back, "Bee! But! Wait!" And she was already going towards the door.

Maddie went back to sit with Meda. "She'll be back." She smiled, and took another swig of her butterbeer. She looked around the room then...BAM! Rock music came blasting through the speakers. "Yes!" She ran up to Bee, "Flitwick is going to Kill you! You know how much he likes is Classical! But yes...That's much better!"
Back to top Go down
BumbleBee

BumbleBee

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade Ball   Halloween Masquerade Ball - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:12 pm

Bertha watched as Professor Flitwick stood up from his chair and paced around the room, looking for someone to accuse. She laughed at Maddie. "Well hello Meda. It's very nice to meet you," she said as she shook hands with Andromeda Black. Suprised that she wasn't man or sarcastic like most Blacks were.... maybe her and Sirius must be the oddballs.

"I want to dance...but I need a guy, and no one has taken any notice in me, sooo."

"Oh honey, don't think like that," She assured her friend. "Well now you don't have to have a partner... this music is for all..." she stood up and started dancing. "Come on, join me.... it will be fun.... besides this is our last year... don't you want to remember yourself as the one who danced?" she looked at Meda. "Please?" She gently tugged on both of thier hands, leading them towards the dance floor.

She banged her head to the music, messing up the hair she had worked so hard on. She observed the room as she danced... it seemed as though everyone was paired up.... there were very few single people there. Maddie was beautiful... and it was a shame she was single.... although single life could be fun. Madeline might be single but she was not alone.... she had Bee and Meda (who Bee just seemed to click with.)
Back to top Go down
Fly Fearless

Fly Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade Ball   Halloween Masquerade Ball - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:13 am

Madeline found herself being pulled to the dance floor. "Haha, Bee you're funny." She said as she back away. "I'm not dancing and that's final. Untill you can find someone that will dance with me, I shall remain sitting." And Maddie, being the stubborn girl she was, sat back down and crossed her legs, and folded her arms. Maddie watched Bee as she made a fool of herself. Wow, she'd be a good match for Sirius. He's always making a fool of himself. She thought, and laughed. She watched how Bee messed up her perfect hair, and laughed more.

She smirked, and grinned. Bee was quite the gorgeous girl, bet she could have any guy she wanted. But of course no one knew who anyone was, or who they should talk to. Very few knew whose costume was what, and Bee and Maddie just so happened to get ready together, so they knew they could find eachother. "Oh forget it." Her stubborness could never get the best of her. Maddie got up from her chair and danced with Bee. She was definitely making a fool of herself. "Meda...you don't have to dance if you don't want to, it's just fun." She laughed. "It sets you free."
Back to top Go down
Destined For Darkness

Destined For Darkness

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade Ball   Halloween Masquerade Ball - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 12:34 pm

Halloween Masquerade Ball - Page 5 Teal

Amara Wolfe walked into the Great Hall, her long dark hair cascading perfectly around her shoulders, her deep brown eyes scanning the room and it's inhabitants. There were quite a few people that had arrived already and she saw some pretty interesting costumes. Some she thought brilliant, others.....not so much.

With her head held high she made her way further into the room. She was mentally cursing herself right now for not knowing what anyone's costume was that she normally associated with. She should have least asked Narcissa or Bellatrix. Who the hell was she going to talk to now that she was here? She didn't know who anyone was and no one would know who she was with this bloody mask on. She sighed a bit and made her way over to a table that had goblets of something on it and what appeared to be food.

She took a goblet off of the table and gripped both hands around it and turned around to face the crowd of people before her, her eyes attempting to figure out who people were but it was no use. For now she would just stand here, see if someone approached her, she just hoped that if anyone did, and she gained in conversation with them it was someone that she would normally associate with. The whole idea of this masquerade was to mingle with people who didn't know who you were, who you didn't know, house unity so they claimed, desegregation...ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Moony

Moony

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade Ball   Halloween Masquerade Ball - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 8:06 pm

Yes, there was a shyness and awkwardness to their relationship, but on Remus' part it was because he was rather inexperienced at this. That and his innate fear of rejection. There had been many times where he had over thought his actions, for fear that they would be the wrong ones and would result in his being ostracized. In this case, it was because he was a bit unsure of what to do. It wasn't as if he could ask his father for any advice.. they weren't exactly on speaking terms. The reasons for this led to his thinking of what complications their relationship, if it could be termed, would have to overcome if it came to that. He feared even now, how he would tell her, knowing that eventually he would have to, or end it. And merlin knows, he didn't want to end it at all. Remus gave himself a hard mental shake. Tonight was not the night to think of such things.

A soft smile curved his lips at her declaration that his eyes dazzled her, and said eyes warmed in tender affection and fondness. His hand reached out to take hold of hers in a loose grip. "I think perhaps we can help each other too. It seems that I, do not have a partner, and you haven't either. May I have the next dance.. just until your date comes," he said, a bit of mischief at the end. He was a bit surprised at the uncharacteristic boldness that she was showing, but perhaps it just lingered below under a metaphorical mask which needed a real one to bring out. However, he did not dislike it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade Ball   Halloween Masquerade Ball - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween Masquerade Ball
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey to the past :: Old Threads :: Deep in the depths of the Black Lake-
Jump to: