Journey to the past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to the past

A Marauders era RP-forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The whole truth (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teddy Bear

Teddy Bear

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-06-28

The whole truth (Private) Empty
PostSubject: The whole truth (Private)   The whole truth (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 6:32 pm

Date: November 1st 1975

Private

Footsteps could be heard echoing through the corridors of the school late at night as Ted swiftly made his way to the Astronomy Tower. Yesterday had been the Masquerade ball, which had started like a dream and ended like a nightmare. He felt badly, especially for Andromeda. He hadn't meant to cause her so much trouble, he had been certain that they would not be caught by her sisters, but apparently he had been wrong and he hated himself for being the reason of the problems and her pain. Right after he had left the Great Hall, he had ran to his Common Room and written a letter to Andromeda, apologizing and asking her to meet him secretly the following night at the top of the Astronomy Tower. He had told her he would understand if she did not wish to come, but he would love to see her again and explain everything - tell her the whole truth. There wasn't much to say that she didn't already know, really. He was Ted Tonks, a Hufflepuff 7th year and a muggleborn. She probably was aware that he knew who she was before it had all happened. He was pretty sure that she, however, did not know that he loved her.

When he arrived to the Tower, he opened the door a little, taking a quick look inside to make sure nobody else was there before entering the room and closing the door behind him. He sighed and sat down by a wall, waiting for her to arrive. He wasn't sure she would come - after all, maybe she hated him for what had happened, it was his fault. Maybe she was afraid of being caught again - he knew that it would lead to much more trouble than the first time; at the Ball, she did not know who he was or what he was, but if she came now, she would be aware of the risks she was taking and of the consequences that could come from her actions. She now knew who he was and that he was a muggleborn, and that knowledge would cause her lots of trouble if she did come and her sisters, or anything blabbering Slytherin, found out. Putting her in more trouble and causing her more pain was definitely not his goal - he wanted to be honnest with her this time, and he wanted her to be honnest with him as well. He knew he was not the only one who had felt something that night - she had too. The look in her eyes didn't lie.
Back to top Go down
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The whole truth (Private)   The whole truth (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 8:07 pm

Andromeda walked down a series of corridors heading towards the Astronomy Tower. She was still tempted to go back and not meet Ted Tonks at all. He had sent her a letter to meet him in the tower the night after the ball. He apologized and said he would love to se her again. He also said he would tell her everything, but Meda felt she knew everything already. He was a 7th year Hufflepuff named Ted Tonks and worst of all a muggleborn. Meda had no issue with muggleborns, but it was him being one that had got her dubbed a bloodtraitor by her sisters. She also knew, well guessed, he knew who she was before her sister ripped off her mask. That would mean he knew that him being a muggleborn would get her in trouble, maybe he didn’t know how badly the trouble would be, but he knew none the less and that almost made her want to not meet him at all. But Meda continued on. It wasn’t really the want to know the whole truth that made Meda continue on, but the desire to see him again. Regardless of what had happened and what anger and sadness she had had to suffer, she still remembered how she had felt. She had tried hating him, but she had not succeeded. She felt something for him that overpowered that hate she wanted and she hated how she felt. It was what convinced her to dance with him and what led to her sisters seeing them. But maybe she shouldn’t hate it now. What her sisters thought no longer were of any meaning to Meda. They had turned their backs on her, so maybe it was alright to turn her back on avoiding what she was forbidden for her life, the ability to do as she pleased.

When she had arrived at the tower Meda stopped for a second. She was about to meet Ted Tonks as himself, not Ted Tonks hidden behind an eye patch and pirate costume. She slowly opened the door, half wishing he wasn’t already there, but he was. He was sitting by a wall, most likely waiting for her. Seeing him awoke those symptoms he had caused the other night; the butterflies, the fastening heartbeat, the inability to breathe right, all of it returned. She tried to walk in, but her feet failed her. She couldn’t move. Her mind clouded and she couldn’t even think straight. Her lips moved, but no words could come out. She looked away from him and everything seemed to get back under her control.

“Hi,” she said in barely over a whisper. She then moved forward away from the door and closed it. She kept her gaze from him as to not fall back under the enchantment that seemed to fall upon her when she looked at him. But regardless of keeping her gaze away she could steal feel the butterflies and fast heartbeat that simply his presence brought her. How could he do this to her? These feelings she hated, but were so wonderful. She hated what they did to her and what they had led to, but they still were as wonderful as a dream. Before the tragic events she had no problem with them, so why should she now. Her sisters’ opinions no longer mattered. She could do as she wanted, but what did she want?
Back to top Go down
Teddy Bear

Teddy Bear

PostSubject: Re: The whole truth (Private)   The whole truth (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 10:34 pm

Ted sighed lightly as he leaned back on the back, tilting his head back and looking up at the sky, counting the stars as he waited for her. He couldn't help the worry that spread to him with every minute that passed. What if she really did hate him now? What if she didn't come? What if someone caught them? That wouldn't be good, not at all, especially after what had happened at the ball. But at the moment his biggest worry wasn't to know if she'd come or if they'd get caught. He was wondering if she'd even come at all. He wanted her to come - obviously, since he had sent her a letter. He wanted to see her again, to talk to her again even if it'd be to be yelled at, to be able to be close to her again. It was as though he was addicted to her. It would probably seem scary, said that way - the strength of his emotions even frightened him, as though it was too much all at once, and he simply couldn't deal with it, but he had to. It was too late to turn back now. Sighing, ran a hand through his hair, confused and slightly frustrated. It was strange, he had never before felt that way even though he had always been attracted to her, but now it was as though he just wanted to give up. Truth is he was scared of her turning him down after wanting her for so long.

He glanced at his watch, deciding that if in twenty minutes she was not here he would leave. As the seconds ticked by, his eyes remained fixed on his watch. Fifteen minutes. Ten minutes. Five minutes. Zero minutes. Five minutes ago. He shook his head, rolling his eyes at himself, sitting up straight. He was about to get back on his feet when he heard footsteps on the other side of the door, his heart skipping a beat. He held his breath, listening intently, trying to hear something, anything. Then, the door flew open and there she was, standing there, not moving, looking even more beautiful than what he remembered. Slowly, he got back to his feet and wiped his sweaty palms on his jeans, clearing his throat lightly, trying not to look as nervous as he felt.

"Hello," he said back, his voice low. He took a deep breath as she stepped into the room and closed the door behind her, looking around the room. He soon realized she was simply trying to avoid his eyes, which he felt oddly grateful for - the moment he had seen her, he had felt the urge to push her against the wall and kiss her until neither of them were able to breathe anymore. He knew that if he looked into her eyes, his self control would be lessened by much and so it was better for both of them if she kept on looking away. Mimicking her actions, he looked down at the floor to avoid her gaze as well, sighing lightly. "I guess I have some explaining to do now..." he said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

PostSubject: Re: The whole truth (Private)   The whole truth (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 7:21 pm

Andromeda heard him stand up, but did not dare to look at him. Looking at him made those odd feelings take control and cloud her mind. Right now she wanted to keep her mind clear for whatever he had to tell her that she didn’t already know. She was almost afraid to know though. If he was risking trying to talk to someone who might hate him –which she didn’t, not even close– then it was probably something serious, something that Meda probably didn’t want to know, but of course Meda had to know. Whatever he had to tell her must be important. She knew it had to be.

Meda nodded after he spoke. “Yeah, I guess you do,” she spoke. “But what do you have to tell me that I don’t know already?” She spoke forcing herself not to look at him. It was hard not to look at someone as she spoke to them, but she forced herself none the less. “I know who you are. Ted Tonks, a seventh year Hufflepuff,” She let out a sigh. “And I know you’re a muggleborn. I also have pretty much figured out you knew who I was at the ball. What else is there to know?”

Meda felt tears start to water in her eyes. All the confusion she had felt the other night after everything was being awoken in her memory. She was still so confused about everything. She didn’t know what to do about any of it. Her sisters declared her a bloodtraitor, so know she is probably removed from the Black Family Tapestry and will probably never be allowed home again. She oddly feels an almost relief from being shunned, but still finds herself wishing they would take back what they said. And here in the room was a guy she just met who practically caused all this –though she knew it was as much his fault as his for choosing to talk to him– and she was feeling some unknown emotions for him that confused her even more. It was like a party of emotions and … things … dancing around in her head and she had no idea what to do about them.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Bear

Teddy Bear

PostSubject: Re: The whole truth (Private)   The whole truth (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 3:28 pm

Ted sighed as he listened to her, raising an eyebrow lightly. Did she really think that his name, house and blood status was all there was to know about him? He couldn't exactly decide if that was a good thing or a bad one, but he was leaning toward the latter. Maybe it meant she didn't want to know more after all, but now that he was here there wasn't much else to do than tell her what he had intended to tell her. He was curious though... if she thought there wasn't anything else he could tell her, why had she come at all? He looked over at her with a light sigh, taking a deep breath when his gaze fell upon her. It was so strange this strong effect she had on him... when he looked at her he wanted to do nothing more than be by her side for the rest of her life, to protect her and make her happy, make up for the loss of her family. He didn't know if that was possible or if she'd even consider it someday, but he couldn't help it. He looked back down as his felt his self control getting weaker every second that passed, shaking his head slightly, running a hand through his hair.

"Well you got that part figured out," he said, giving a small smile. "That is indeed my name the house I am in... and yes, I am a muggleborn. And... yes I knew who you were at the ball. As soon as you entered the room, I recognized you," he said softly, looking up at her, his eyes filled with tenderness. "But you have to believe me when I say that I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I'm so truly sorry if I caused you problems, my intentions weren't to put you in trouble... I know it was stupid to me to even risk it, considering what your sisters think of muggleborns, or mudbloods as they so affectionately call us. But I just knew you were different... you are different." He took a deep breath once more, his heartbeat quickening slightly. Was he really gonna tell her everything? Would it freak her out? He couldn't make up his mind wether or not to risk it, but he realized that if he didn't, he'd end up with nothing at all, and if he did, yes there was the possibility of things going wrong, but it could also turn out for the better. He looked at her, seeing the tears in her eyes and his heart gave a strange ache, as though he was absorbing her pain. He went closer to her, raising his hand to softly touch her cheek, wiping away the tears.

"I'm a year older than you, you know. My first year at Hogwart was something... had a few classes with Slytherins and I can tell you it's not all that fun. No offense. Your sisters too made it perfectly clear that to them, I was trash. Not that I cared, I didn't exactly like them... the following year, when I heard the name Black being called out, I looked up expecting the same as I'd seen - prejudiced, rather cold looking... I don't mean to insult your sisters, you have to understand that, but that is the way I do see them. And I also knew Sirius, I knew he was a Black but that he was different, but seriously what were the odds? However, the minute I saw you... looking so sweet and small, scared... I just knew you were not the same as them. That intrigued me, that innocence in you considering the house in which you were brought up. And as the years passed, that interest grew... but I knew there was nothing I could do, except watch you from far away. How could I approach you? Even when you were alone, it didn't make it any more possible. I am a muggleborn and you are a Black. Seemed like Romeo and Juliet all over again to me..."

He looked down at his feet and stepped back a little, not feeling brave enough to face her reaction to what he was saying. "Then, when the Masquerade Ball was announced, I was thrilled. I figured that would be the perfect occasion to go to you, talk to you. Masked, who would recognize me? We had never met before, you probably didn't even know my name, or even my existence. Of course, I figured your sisters would probably realized I was below your rank just by looking at me, but I was hoping they'd be too busy to do so. When I saw you entering the hall, dressed as a pirate..." he said slowly, a small smile appearing on his face. "I was torn between laughter and awe. Don't get me wrong, I didn't want to laugh at you... only at the situations. Of all the choices, we were wearing a matching costume. That gave me the perfect reason to go near you. What I felt close to you... it was stronger than what I had expected. More powerful than I imagined. I felt as though I was lost in a dream and I didn't want to wake up... then it turned into a nightmare, and we both know how it ended up. But never in a millions years I would have done anything to cause you pain Andromeda... and I am so sorry about all that happened." He waited for her answer to what he had just said, looking up to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

PostSubject: Re: The whole truth (Private)   The whole truth (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:09 pm

Andromeda stood there, looking away, and listening to his words. He confirmed what she thought. He had known who she was at the ball. He also told her that he didn’t mean to cause her trouble, that she new too. He was too kind to have wanted to cause her all that pain. And he was right that it was stupid to risk it, but Meda couldn’t be mad about that. We all made stupid choices after all; like her talking to a stranger. She couldn’t blame it all on him, it was her fault as much as his. As he walked closer her heart beat quickened, she didn’t dare look at him. She didn’t want to lose all control. When his hand touched her cheek to wipe away her tears, she closed her eyes and felt the fluttering in her stomach awaken again. He was doing it again, affecting her like he did before, but how? How could he do this to her?

He began talking again and she continued to listen. He talked about when he first saw her. He said she looked sweet, small, and scared. Then he talked about how she intrigued him and how over the years his interest grew. Was she really that interesting? She always thought herself just plain and ordinary. Then he spoke about he couldn’t do anything but watch her from afar. Had he really been watching her all these years? How come she never noticed? To him it seemed like she stood out, but Meda had never really noticed Ted, which almost made her feel terrible, but then again she never really noticed anything. She was always worrying what she did would get her in trouble, never really allowing herself to pay attention to her surroundings. But now that she thought about it there were times that she would be walking around the courtyard or reading in the library when she would feel as if she was being watched, but when she looked she never saw anyone, so she would just claim she was paranoid.

Then he spoke of it reminding him of Romeo and Juliet, him being a muggleborn and her, a Black. It was kind of like that wasn’t it? She never thought of it that way. She felt his presence back away and her heart beat began to slow back down again. He then talked about the Masquerade Ball and how he saw it as the perfect chance to talk to her. It was, at least the best chance he would probably ever have. When he mentioned that she probably didn’t know his name or existence at the time, she once again felt bad for never noticing him, especially since he had always been so interested in her. When he mentioned the pirate thing Meda couldn’t help but smile a little. That was funny, both of them being pirates and all. And then one of the first people she talked to after the fiasco was dressed as a pirate too, but that he didn’t know because he had left shortly after her sisters’ arrivals.

She couldn’t argue when he said it felt like a dream, one that you didn’t want to wake from, but shortly turned into a nightmare. That’s how it felt for her, a wonderful dream changed into a painful nightmare. Now that she really thought about it what happened reminded her more and more like Romeo and Juliet. The two met at a Masquerade Ball and Meda had met Ted at one. A quote then popped into her head that Juliet said after discovering Romeo’s identity, My only love sprung from my only hate. Too early seen unknown and known too late. That quote stuck in her mind. It seemed to fit perfectly, but did she love him? It would surely explain the feelings he caused her. But I barely know him, she told herself. She couldn’t love him, could she? I do… she thought, opening her eyes in sudden realization. She loved him. He was what she always wanted; someone kind, sweet, and someone she could be herself around. He wasn’t like the ones her sisters told her she was supposed to be with. They were evil, cruel, and cold-hearted and from the little time she had known Ted she knew he wasn’t.

When he finished she looked up at him, her pulse quickened, her stomach was fluttering like mad. “I know Ted. I could never picture someone like you wanting to have caused all that happened when my sisters caught us. And I know what you mean by feeling lost in a dream. It felt like one to me too. All the emotions that you caused the feeling that nothing else mattered, just you and me there dancing. I forgot about my sisters, about me being a Black. All I wanted was to keep looking into your eyes. I didn’t know why, but I did. I have been so confused since the ball. Why, how, could you cause those feelings? I barely knew you. I still barely know you. I still don’t even know how you could have such an effect on me.” She spoke and walked towards him. “I talked to my cousin Regulus after the ball. He told me something, he told me to do what makes me feel happy. I didn’t know what would make me feel happy. I am so used to being told what to do, forced to be what my family wanted. I never did get a choice, but know I do.” She now stood right in front of him. “I think I know what I want now.” She spoke and placed a hand on Ted’s cheek before leaning up and touching her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Bear

Teddy Bear

PostSubject: Re: The whole truth (Private)   The whole truth (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 6:04 pm

Ted felt his heartbeat quicken as she looked up, their eyes meeting for the first time. At once, his brain was sent into a whirl of confusions, thoughts speeding through his head at an incredible speed as he only wanted to be closer to him. As she admitted she had felt the same way as him at the ball, his heart gave a strange jump and he couldn’t help the hope he felt. Hesitating a little, he took a step forward as she spoke, wanting to be closer to her but wanting to make sure she didn’t mind. So he stood there, close to her but not enough to his taste, listening to what she was saying. He felt a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach, his throat tightening slightly as he tried to control himself. He froze almost completely when she came closer to him, the urge to kiss her and hold her close becoming stronger as he could feel her body so close, feeling the warmth that came from it. He tried to take deep breaths in an attempt to calm himself down a little, wondering why in the world she had such a strong effect on him. He listened to her words without really hearing them – his mind was such a blur that nothing could enter it and stay clear.

He looked down at her and swallowed hard as she placed her hand on his cheek and leaned up to kiss him. Instantly something clicked in his mind and he framed her face with his own hands, answering to the kiss softly and gently. Her lips seemed so perfect, so full and sweet, fitting with his. Slowly, he let his hands go down her body and he wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her slightly closer to him as he ran a hand through her silky hair, the touch sending shivers down his spine. This was definitely a dream – here he was, kissing her, touching her, holding her close to him. It was what he had wanted to do for six years now, even more strongly since the Masquerade Ball, and it was finally happening. In his mind, he wondered if it was a dream too, unable to believe it was happening after so long. Could they really be together just like he wanted them to be? She seemed ready to go against her whole family just to be with him and it made him realize just how great she was. How could anybody not love her? She was simply perfect.

After a while, he slowly pulled away and opened his eyes to look into hers, his hand cupping her cheek as he ran his thumb along her cheekbone softly. He had never felt so happy before and it almost scared him. He knew what they would have to go through as a couple – she was definitely a blood traitor to her family now, being with a muggleborn made her one. But no matter how hard that would be, he knew he’d be with her all through it, never leaving her side. He took a deep breath and looked deep into her eyes, taking her hand in his and bringing it to his lips to kiss it lightly. “I love you Andromeda…” he said softly. Simply saying those words gave him such an amazing feeling. He wanted to say it over and over again, every single day, he wanted her to know he’d always be there for her.
Back to top Go down
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

PostSubject: Re: The whole truth (Private)   The whole truth (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:42 pm

All the familiar feeling he caused her went mad, all except the confusion. This time Andromeda felt no confusion, she understood what she felt now, she knew what she wanted. She wanted him. His kiss was so soft and gentle. His hands framing her face sent shivers through her. She let him pull her closer; she did not mind being closer at all. The warmth of his body, the feel of his lips, both made her heart race. It was all so perfect. He was perfect. Why had she been so confused by this? Now it all seemed so obvious that this was what she wanted. He was kind, sweet, and all around wonderful. She could not be mad about the ball; she had had a wonderful time with him after all. So it all ended up tragic after they were caught, but what happened had truly freed her; freed her from the chains her family made. Their prejudice ways keeping Meda from having free will, but know that she was practically removed from the family she was free and she had Ted to thank for that. She was happy now; here with her lips on his she was happy. Here where she was in love.

When he pulled away she almost wanted to whine in complaint, but didn’t when he looked into her eyes; his eyes so wonderful. Never before hand brown look so beautiful, such compassion and affection in them. She smiled as his hand cupped her cheek and ran his thumb along her cheekbone. She reached her hand and placed it over his, feeling the warmth of her skin. The way he made her feel was magical. Never before had she felt so happy, so wonderful. She was so used to be scared, mad, or sad, and now she was actually happy. She bit her lip as he kissed her hand, shivers running up her arm. Once again her lips felt jealous of her hand. Her lips may have just been in contact with his, but she still wanted more. When he spoke she felt a new feeling, more amazing than the others, one that showed up because he told her he loved her. She could practically feel herself glow as he softly said those four words.

She pulled his hand that was on her cheek closer to her face. Her smile grew. “I love you too Ted,” she said equally as soft as his words. Oh it felt so wonderful saying that, telling him the summary of how she felt. Though she could never fully express what she felt for him here and now. It was so wonderful, thrilling, and perfect; just like every other moment with him, except of course the moments after her sister Bellatrix interrupted them. She looked into his eyes. “So what do we do now?” she asked. “Well, what are we going too do? My sisters have practically kicked me out of the family, so I guess I am free to do as I please and nothing would make me happier than to be with you right now.”
Back to top Go down
Teddy Bear

Teddy Bear

PostSubject: Re: The whole truth (Private)   The whole truth (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:43 pm

Ted wanted nothing more at this moment than pressing his lips to her warm perfect ones once more but he knew they had to decide a thing or two. The urge to kiss her was very hard to resist, especially now that he knew what it felt like - it felt like Heaven and even better, but nonetheless he restrained himself from doing so just yet, however keeping his arm wrapped around her waist, wanting her close to him as though he was afraid he would loose her if he let go for one second. Her presence, her scent, everything about her was like a drug to him, one to which he was addicted, and he'd go through withdrawals if he couldn't have it. He kept holding her hand in his, lightly running his thumb over the back of her hand, loving the feeling of her smooth skin. He simply loved everything about her, and from his point of view it would have been impossible not to. She just had an effect that was too strong for words on him.

As she told him she loved him, he felt as though he could have burst from happiness, glowing from the inside. He had longed to hear those words coming from those lips for years now, dreaming of it so often that this moment, right here and then, felt even more like a dream than before. Unable to say anything that would be strong enough, he simply pressed his lips to her hand again, his eyes looking deep into hers. He loved her eyes, they were so full of life and sweetness, and mostly so full of love. Just by looking into her eyes he knew that, no matter what happened, he'd never be able to stop loving her.

When she asked what they should do now, adding that she wanted to be with him as she no longer had a proper family, he smiled and raised his hand to cup her cheek, his heartbeat speeding up slightly at the mere touch. "I do want to be with you too," he said softly, running his thumb along her cheekbone. "From what I've told you earlier, you know that I have wanted it for a long time now. Nothing would make me happier than making you happy, if you really do want to." He leaned in closer, once again pressing his lips to hers gently, slowly running a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

PostSubject: Re: The whole truth (Private)   The whole truth (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 11:35 pm

Andromeda loved the feel of his arm around her waist and her hand in his. It all felt so perfect, as if it was meant to be and maybe it was. She had barely known Ted and she had already fallen in love with him. She couldn’t explain why she did, but she knew she did. She loved every bit of him; his smile, his laugh, his eyes, his hair, and his love for her. Maybe that was one of the biggest reasons, his love for her. She had never felt loved before and he was the first to make her feel like someone. He also made her feel safe, as if nothing could harm her while she was in his arms. It was probably the first times she felt safe being herself. Around him her true self was what he wanted. Around her sisters she had to put on an act pretending to be a cruel, cold-hearted witch, which she never was good at.

When she told him she loved him she could see his happiness. She wondered if she had looked that happy when she told him, glowing like the best thing ever just happened. His lips kissed her hand again and she could feel shivers run up her arm again. Every touch of his was so wonderful, strengthening the feelings he gave her. How he did that to her, she would never know. She didn’t think he knew he did it or how he did. She wondered if she had that effect on him too. Did she make him feel like each moment was the best moment ever?

She smiled when he said he wanted to be with her too. Then he leaned closer and kissed her again, she of course kissed back. His lips were warm and wonderful. She pulled back for a second looking him straight in the eyes. “I would want nothing more.” She then leaned forward again and placed her lips once again on his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The whole truth (Private)   The whole truth (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The whole truth (Private)
Page 1 of 1