Journey to the past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to the past

A Marauders era RP-forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discoveries (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Surrender

Sweet Surrender

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Discoveries (private) Empty
PostSubject: Discoveries (private)   Discoveries (private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 8:30 pm

Date: October, 1975
Characters: Sirius Black and Dorcas Meadowes

Dorcas Meadowes walked through the entry hall and out of the school. A large smile on her face. Her strawberry-blonde locks were flowing around her back and shoulders. She wore a black dress that came just above her knees. Her black shoes had a slight heel, to make her just a tad bit taller than she usually was in her trainers. She took a deep breath into the cool night air. She was a bit nervous about the meeting she was about to have with Sirius Black. In the seven years she attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, she had never been alone with him. She requested this meeting and he accepted. She was the one who initiated the whole thing, so she shouldn't be the one nervous, then again, it was Sirius Black who was coming. The one who she had had a crush on since her very first year at the school. The two never really talked much, well, that was, until very recently. She was definitely looking forward to getting to know him better. His likes, his dislikes, any information really that would get the two of them on a more personal level.

She slowly made her way across the grounds and entered the garden area. The setting was breathtaking. Flowers everywhere in every spectrum of the rainbow. There was a white gazebo right in the middle of the garden, and a white bench was placed in the middle of it. Enormously tall trellises had flowers of every color intertwined , weaving their way up the entire height of them. The setting was the perfect place for their meeting. It was not only calming, but the sheer beauty of it gave it the appearance of something that would come out of the pages of a novel from a fairytale.

She stood there in the garden, twirling her hair with her finger, patiently awaiting Sirius' arrival. She was a bit early for their meeting. She had asked him to meet her at midnight, it was now eleven forty five. She wanted to make sure that she was the first one to get there, though she wasn't really sure why. Knowing Sirius, he would either be there right at midnight, or a bit late, knowing him he would rather enjoy making her wait it out. Make her think he wasn't coming at all. A sly smile was now placed across her red lips as she thought about his character. He intrigued her so much for some reason, and she would tell him just how much he did so. Dora was definitely not shy. She was very open about her feelings, and felt it better to get things out rather than hold them back. She had always been that way.

She slowly walked over to a rather beautiful bed of assorted roses. She bent down low to take in their fragrance, filling herself with their sweet sent. The very relaxing fragrance renewed her in a way. Her nervousness now replaced with excitement. This was sure to be quite an interesting night. She regained her straight posture and stood there next to the roses, the soft glow of the moon enhancing the delicate features on her face, bringing a sparkle to her ocean blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries (private)   Discoveries (private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 11:32 pm

As Sirius prepared himself for his meeting with Dory he couldn't help but slap a devilish grin across his lips. The thought of her anticapating his arrival at the Gardens was pleasant indeed. Though he found it strange in a way, Sirius never was the type to settle with one girl for too long. Even though Dory was quite stunning, he found her ability to withstand his charm and flirting very attractive. But he could tell she was trying her best to not just give in to him everytime they spoke. Sirius was confident that she would eventually break and be his sooner rather than later. Walking quietly around his dorm room while he finished getting ready, he didn't want to disturb anyone who was asleep and have to suffer a million questions. He wasn't dressed too sharp, just a nice looking pair of black baggy jeans, a white tank top and a white fitted t-shirt over top of that. He didn't take much time with his hair, he just ruffled it a bit, he always wore it a bit untidy anyway. He waited until he was out in the halls before slipping his shoes on.

In the halls Sirius took his time, it was almost midnight when he left the Gryffindor tower, the time they were supposed to meet. He would either get there in time, or just a bit past, but he knew she would wait awhile regardless if he was late or not. With that thought he took his sweet time all the more. he could have easily been there in no time, given his experience sneaking out and walking the halls in the past. He just felt like he should build up the anticipation a bit more. Idly taking his time he did watch for any sign of Filch, Mrs. Norris, or any other patrolling the halls. He didn't want to get caught and have to suffer another detention already. Making his way through the empty and quiet halls Sirius began to think of what she would say to him when he finally got there. The many questions she would have, her tactics to possibly try and seduce him. It suddenly dawned on him that he was actually taking time to meet a girl. This is something he has never done in the past. It was usually him making her come his way, not the other way around. Shaking his head, he shrugged the thought off and continued his way into the Gardens.

Upon stepping outside, the cool night air was refreshing and soothing. The moon was beautiful and the sky was clear, every star could be seen. Walking around the the garden, Sirius was a bit shocked at the beauty of it. He never really found himself here often, not a place where he usually ventured. But even so, this was a perfect place for a meeting. Turning the corner his brown gaze fell upon the very person he was supposed to meet. Dory Meadowes, she was bent down taking in a bed of roses. Tilting his head to the side Sirius watched her for a brief moment before making his way over to her. The black dress she wore was breath taking and her strawberry hair was as vibrant as ever. Breathing in a shot of the cool night air he walked up behind her and placed a hand down on her shoulder. "Why hello there." He painted his usual grin on his face. "Wow, I see you decided to dress your best for me tonight."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Surrender

Sweet Surrender

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries (private)   Discoveries (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 12:56 am

Dora never heard Sirius coming. She jump slightly as he placed his hand on her shoulder. An instant smile adorned her lips at the mere thought of him being there with her. "Hello Sirius, glad to see you." She spoke in a soft voice just above a whisper, her eyes looking into his brown gaze. "Wow, I see you decided to dress your best for me tonight." Dora smiled warmly at him. "Nice to see that you noticed. Of coarse I wanted to look great, for it is you that has agreed to meet me here." She looked him up and down, he was wearing his usual style of clothes, the ones he looked great in of coarse. His hair was a bit ruffled and it blowed gently in the breeze. She noticed a few strands that were over his eyes and she so wanted to brush them aside for him, touch his skin lightly as she did so, but she refrained.

"It is so beautiful here, don't you think?" Her eyes scanned the many different flowers all around them. It was quite a romantic setting. She had always liked it in the garden, but being there with Sirius, it just made it all that more better. "Well, I mine as well start off the conversation. I think I will tell you a bit about myself." She took a deep breath and smiled at him. "Well, after I finish my magical education here, I plan on becoming an Auror. I have been studying quite hard in all the subjects that I need to be advanced in. It has been my dream since I started my first year at Hogwarts. If for some reason that doesn't work out since it is so hard to get accepted into the department then I plan on becoming a member of the department of magical law enforcement in the Ministry. One of my main goals in life is to get the dark wizards behind bars where they belong, ensure peace to the deserving members of the wizarding world. I have very little tolerance for people who side with the more controversial side of magic. Also, when I leave the school, I am joining the Order of the Phoenix. Their way of handling things when it comes to tracking down the criminals and helping to rid our world of evil are, in my opinion superb." Her eyes lit up with the very thought of joining the Order and her voice reflected that excitement.

"I will be working for the Ministry, but there are quite a few things with the way they handle things that I do not agree with." She looked up at him. The only one she had ever shared all of this with was Marlene, but she just felt so comfortable talking to Sirius. She was quite interested in him, and she wanted to share everything about herself with him. "Well, that's a good start I think. What are your plans for the future?"
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries (private)   Discoveries (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 2:28 am

When she turned around and he saw her blue eyes look up into his, her strawberry hair fluttering up in unison with her movement his heart began to race a bit faster than normal. He wasn't sure if the pleasant scent that touched his senses was coming from her or from all of the flowers around them. He would breathe it all in whatever the case. When he heard her speak it was like a breeze hit his ears and it was all he could do to keep from grabbing her and kissing her right then and there. Mentally shaking his head Sirius kept his gaze locked onto hers as she spoke. His thoughts now under control, he wasn't about to let her take command that easily. "It does me good to see you too Dory." His grin now well defined as he paused briefly to reach a hand up and brush a lock of her hair from her face. "And I must say this night has gotten much more beautiful now that you have graced the cool air with your presence." Bringing his hand back down he made sure to "accidentally" caress her cheek as he did so.

Her voice echoed into his ears as he listened to her speak. She began to tell him of her goals and what she wished to accomplish after she graduated Hogwarts. It was definately a different type of conversation than he was used too, given their flirtatious banter throughout this school year. He didn't mind it so much, but it was indeed unexpected. He continued to listen as he shifted his weight a bit and brought his arms up to his chest and crossed them. All the while his deep brown eyes still locked and penetrated her warm ocean blue gaze. His grin turned from a devilish sort and into a sweet genuine smile. Though he had to tell himself he never heard someone talk so much in one breath as she has, he still listened closely. When she finally finished he was suprised that she hadn't fainted or gone blue in the face from all of the talking. He had to suppress a laugh at that thought.

Deciding he would answer her question, he offered his arm as he began walking to the white bench positioned inside of the same color gazebo. Taking a seat on the bench Sirius placed his elbows on his knees and looked down towards the ground. His hair covering his face for a moment. He sighed a deep sigh as he brought his eyes over to hers once again and began to speak. "You know, I haven't really put much thought into what I want to do when I leave this place." He then looked around the garden and up towards the massive castle. "I suppose I'll work with James possibly becoming an Auror myself. But who knows what'll happen when we're outside these walls. Whatever it is you know I'll be the best at." He gave her a wink just then as he reached down and ripped a blade of grass from the ground playing at it with his hand. "If you do suceed in joining the Order, do grant me the pleasure of beig there when you finally lock away that wretched family of mine." His voice full of disgust now as he talked of Narcissa and Bellatrix and the rest of the House of Black. "But lets not dwell on the future just yet love." The normal flirtatious tone reappeared, "What is it you really want with me out here tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Surrender

Sweet Surrender

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries (private)   Discoveries (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 10:45 am

Dora smiled as Sirius brushed the strands away from her face and then brushed the back side of his hand gently on her cheek. His touch was so light on her skin, so gentle. She closed her eyes briefly and lost herself in the moment. How she wanted to be with him, to kiss him. But she would refrain from giving into his touch, at least for the time being.

She watched his smile as he spoke to her, it wasn't his usual sly, charming smile, it was a more genuine looking one. As he offered his arm to her she wrapped her arm around his and they slowly walked to the bench. She sat down next to him, their bodies almost touching.

She listened to him as he spoke to her, looking at him, studying his handsome features. "You really should start thinking about what it is you exactly want to do after you leave here." "If you do succeed in joining the Order, do grant me the pleasure of being there when you finally lock away that wretched family of mine." Dora laughed lightly at this comment. "When and if I get the pleasure of catching them, you will be the first one I notify, and I shall arrange for you to have front row seats as they are whisked away to Azkaban." Dora would like nothing more than to lock away the Black family members. They were well known for their practices of dark magic and their Death Eater members. She knew that Sirius' cousin Narcissa would definitely be joining in with the rest of the Black family. She was only seventeen, yet had more sinistry and hatred within her, than some Death Eaters who had been practicing for years had.

Dora smiled at Sirius warmly, her gaze penetrating deeply into his. "Do you have any plans on joining the Order? Maybe the two of us together could work on bringing down certain members of the Black family." Dora would love it if he did in fact join the Order. Sirius seemed to think along the same lines as she did when it came to intolerance for people who practiced the Dark Arts. It would also insure her the fact that she would still get to see him when they left school for the last time. "But lets not dwell on the future just yet love." Alright, so he wanted to talk in the here and now. This was fine with Dora, though she knew it would most likely come down to the inevitable, come down to her admitting how much she actually did like one Sirius Black.

"What is it you really want with me out here tonight?" And there he went. She had to smile at this, he wanted her so badly to admit she liked him, that was how he was. "Nothing like wasting time getting to the reasons." She flashed him a more playful smile. "Alright, I shall tell you why, not if you don't already know." She took a deep breath and spoke to him in a soft, gentle voice. "Well I think it is quite obvious why I asked you to meet me here. I like you Sirius, have for a while, though by your replies to the notes we exchanged earlier in the library, I think you already knew this." She slowly slid her hand over to his, lacing her fingers with his own. "But what I also think is that you agreeing to meet me here, must mean that possibly like me as well. Though I could definitely be wrong about this." She hoped that at least some of her same likeness was something that he was feeling towards her. He certainly seemed to interact with her a bit differently than most of the other girls. He was a flirt, this was part of his character, she didn't mind this at all. It was who he was. She found it rather cute. She figured she mine as well start admitting a few things, now certainly was the time, where the two of them were finally alone. She slid herself a little closer to him, not much, but enough so he would notice it. Her eyes deeply locked into his and her fingers still laced together with his own. "Honestly, I myself find you rather irresistible." She smiled at him, a flirtatious look in her deep blue eyes.

She kept her gaze on him for a few moments and them let go of his hand. She slowly stood up and walked a few feet away from him, and began looking at a grouping of assorted daisies that was close to the gazebo. Of coarse she really wasn’t interested in what the flowers looked like, not a that moment any way. She wanted to see what his next move would be before she told him too much about what she felt for him. There was no point in telling him everything if he didn't feel anything for her.
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries (private)   Discoveries (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 5:24 pm

As Sirius sat there close beside Dory, he couldn't help but feel that he might be venturing into unknown territory as far as he was concerned. His past dealings with the girls of Hogwarts weren't exactly storybook relationships, often lasting only a few days, if that. He wasn't exactly sure what he should do, should he attempt to pursue something with her, or should he be his usual self with her? It was all so foreign in his mind. He had to admit to himself as his eyes locked with hers that it wasn't at all a terrifying feeling, far from it actually. He was just out of his element at the moment and really couldn't understand why he was having such a hard time adapting. It was a sure sign that he was maturing, he was no longer the childish pranking Marauder he used to be. This stood true among all of the others as well. Even Peter had a more mature air about him. He knew that a time like this would come around eventually, but it still saddened him to a point. He would always force himself to think that the four would never part ways and be the same mischevious group that they always were. However the reality he knew that was inevitable crashed upon his thoughts more frequently this year than ever before. Just then Sirius was brought out of these thoughts by Dory's voice. Slightly shaking his head he looked up at her smiling once more as he listened. Her remark about his family was funny and he let out a small laugh when he heard it.

"I do realize I should put more effort in figuring out what my plans are after all of this. I just can't seem to wrap my head around all of us actually graduating. The last six years here have been the best years of my life, and being with James, Remus, and Peter has become a sanctuary of sorts. It keeps me from dwelling on my past." He brought his eyes away from hers looking back towards the ground. No matter how happy he seemed to be, thinking about his family always managed to change his care free attitude into a somber shell of a person. But that feeling was soon alleviated when he heard her ask him about his intentions of joining the Order. "That option seems to suit me the best out of all the possibilities, though like I said, I haven't really put much thought into what I plan on doing. Just as long as it's something that helps rid this world of evil." His voice confident and proud. He grew up living with such evil and he learned at a young age to despise it, and that it was wrong. Therefore placing him in the predicament he was in. Feeling her fingers then intertwine with his, the grin returned as he looked up at her once more.

The next words out of her mouth pretty much confirmed what he already knew. Though she didn't say it in so many words, he knew that there was a deeper meaning behind them. Watching her as she got up and walked over to another group of flowers Sirius congratulated himself mentally on yet another victory. He sat there a moment just looking at her, the mood has been a bit too mature for his liking so far, he had to lighten it up just a bit. But what could he do to keep it the same but be his normal care free self? He thought for a moment as he watched her peruse the daisies she was standing over. He couldn't recall another time when she looked more beautiful. Standing up he walked over to her a sly grin now placed across his lips, he gingerly made his way to where she was standing. Silently pulling out his wand, Sirius gave it a flick towards the daisies and muttered a non-verbal spell. The charm caused the daisies to puff out some pollen causing her to sneeze and then they formed themselves into a pattern spelling out Dory wants Sirius. Acting as if he didn't notice a thing he looked down at her grinning uncontrollably, "So, what do you think about the relationship forming with James and Lily?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Surrender

Sweet Surrender

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries (private)   Discoveries (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 7:51 pm

As Dora stood there admiring the daisies she heard Sirius walk up behind her. She saw him out of the corner of his eyes slide his wand out of his pocket and point it at the daisies. She suddenly sneezed, but kept her focus on the flowers waiting to see what he was about to do. Her head tilted slightly as she watched the flowers start to move around a bit, bending this way and that way. It looked like they were trying to form some kind of a picture of something. The more she watched she could now see they were beginning to spell something. All of a sudden she saw what it was that Sirius' spell had done to the flowers and she laughed quite a bit. "I have to admit that was quite clever. Dory wants Sirius?" She looked at him with a mischievous grin on her lips. "Don't you think it should be the other way around? Sirius wants Dory?" She laughed as she said this to him. He would never admit it even if he agreed with her.

"So, what do you think about the relationship forming with James and Lily?" She looked at him for a moment after he said this. She was a bit surprised he was asking her. "Well, I don't know either of them too well, but from what I have seen they really like each other, they look cute together as well." She smiled at this. She wanted the same thing for her and Sirius that Lily and James were now experiencing. "Sirius, do you ever think there could be a chance that you and I could have the same thing that Lily and James have?" She bit her lip, shocked at herself for even uttering the words that came out of her mouth. She needed to lighten the mood and fast.

Putting a playful smile on her face she slowly put her hands on his face, one on each on his stubbly cheeks. "Care for a little game?" She looked him deep in his eyes and brought her own face close to his, standing on her tip-toes so she was level with him. She leaned in closer, feeling his breath on her lips and lingered there for a few seconds before pulling away suddenly and running away from him. She smiled at him, and stood next to a bed of roses.
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries (private)   Discoveries (private) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 11:45 pm

Pleased with his work Sirius watched as the daisies revealed his playful message. Her sneeze was very cute and Sirius couldn't help but smile as he heard it. "Bless you love, those daisies can be rotten little buggers sometimes." Of course he played like he hadn't a clue as to why the flowers decided to situate themselves the way the did. Looking down at her as she turned back to face him Sirius wiped the smile off his face and replaced it with his sly grin, her words penetrated his ears as she fired straight back with a bit of sarcasm. This was one of the many things he admired in Dory, never one to shy away from a little fun. "Sirius wants Dory?" His brows raised, "I do believe they spelled out the correct statement love. If I wanted you Dory, I could easily make you mine." His grin even slyer now as the cockiness in his voice poured out heavy and thick. Raking and hand through his thick black hair Sirius began to pace around the area never taking his eyes off of the beauty standing before him. Still a bit perplexed that one girl was able to affect him like this he decided to not show his interest too much. Maybe it was a bit of pride, but he did have a feeling this would be more than just a simple fling if anything came of it.

Still pacing the ground of the garden the cool night breeze refreshing him as it hit his skin his thoughts ran back to the question of Lily and James. It was so strange to see the two of them getting closer and it looked like it was getting quite serious. Dory's reply to his question was what he thought, she didn't know the two very well, but even still she noticed the change in them. "It's strange I tell ya, Prongs.... er James has become a completely different person." The tone was more serious than he has ever used. It was his best friend and now he was changing, becoming a different person. "I never thought in a million years I'd see the day when old James allowed a woman to settle him down." Sirius laughed at the thought. Shrugging his shoulders he decided not to dwell on the subject, right now he had a beauty in front of him and she needed attending to. Stopping and place his hands in his pockets he looked down at her and smiled. Her next question suprised him, he never thought about settling down at all. It never even occured to him as a possibility, but right here right now it had. "Well... um." His voice had a slight tremor to it. "I never thought about it before Dory, it's strange to think of but I can see that possibility happening sometime. After all every great man needs a great woman." He nodded his head along with the statement. He wasn't sure what would happen if anything. He cleared his throat and began perusing an assortment of tulips, he ran a hand through them and watched as they snapped back into place. Turning his head back and looking over his shoulder his grin appeared once again. "I'm always ready to play a game, what do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Surrender

Sweet Surrender

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries (private)   Discoveries (private) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 12:46 am

"I never thought about it before Dory, it's strange to think of but I can see that possibility happening sometime. After all every great man needs a great woman." Dory nodded her head and smiled. "Yes, and every woman needs a good man." She looked deeply into his eyes and walked from the spot she was by the roses, never taking her gaze off of his. "I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens, now wont we." She smiled warmly at him and brought her hand up to her strawberry hair and ran her fingers through it a few times. How she wanted to be that good woman that he needed

"Alright, so, you are up for a game are you?" Her smile changed to a more playful one. She leaned down and carefully removed her heels and tossed them gently on the ground. She then walked up close to him, dangerously close and wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned in towards him like she was about to kiss him. She grabbed a hold of his wand and then took off running down the garden pathway. "Come and get it Black." She giggled. She knew that this was the way to get him to pursue her, but what happened after that, she would have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries (private)   Discoveries (private) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 12:05 am

Sirius would glance around the garden and take in the sweet smell of the flowers that surrounded the two of them. It was strange talking about things like he was, he was never one to reveal much about stuff of this nature unless he was talking to James or Remus, but here he found himself comfortable, and of course he was with another girl. As he listened to her he hardly paid much attention to what she was saying, he would just watch her as she moved around. His mind drifted to the Halloween Ball that was upcoming. Sirius usually went stag to these sort of things but thought it might be nice to actually acquire a date for once. Besides rumor had it ole Snivellus was sniffing around after Dory and Sirius would be damned if he lost a girl to him. And with that a smile hit his lips and quick rake through his hair with his hand he would stand and ask, "Say Dory, The Halloween thing is coming up in a few days. What say you and I show them what real Sexiness looks like?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Surrender

Sweet Surrender

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries (private)   Discoveries (private) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 1:29 pm

She noticed that Sirius was just standing there looking at her so she decided to walk back over to him. He seemed like in almost a daze to her. Maybe he was regretting the things that he told her, maybe thought that he said too much. She wasn't sure but decided she was going to change the subject, that was until he said something before she had a chance to.

"Say Dory, The Halloween thing is coming up in a few days. What say you and I show them what real Sexiness looks like?" Dora looked up at him and giggled a bit. "Sexiness you say?" She gave him a mischievious smile and looked up into his dark eyes. "I would love to go with you Sirius." She couldn't help blushing a bit, something that she rarely did but this was a good occasion for it. She recovered quickly and snapped back to her old self. "I do believe I will have your eyes popping out of your head when you see me in my costume. I am not going to tell you what it is but I will give you a hint. "Tiara."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries (private)   Discoveries (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discoveries (private)
Page 1 of 1