Journey to the past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to the past

A Marauders era RP-forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boggarts revealed

Go down 
+6
Algie
Bella Isa
Just_Ginny
Sadistic Bitch
Destined For Darkness
Sinful Elegance
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Algie

Algie

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Boggarts revealed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boggarts revealed   Boggarts revealed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:49 pm

She watched him smashed her gold locket, and looked up at him. A huge grin was across her face. "I'm an idiot?" She burst out laughing again. Kellador even looked at her. "I'm sorry, Professor..." She said, still giggling. "Oh Aki..." She smiled again, and picked the locket, and poked her wand at it. It was as good as new. "I can't believe you just smashed a pure gold locket....honestly...What kind of idiot are you?" She rolled her eyes, and put it back on the table. "Oh so...you like this one?" Her sweetness was going away. She never /liked/ to do this...but he was pushing her. She sat up straight in her chair, and gave him a sneer back. She almost didn't have her little quiet outburst, but she knew it was going to happen.

"You like this one?" She shoved it in his face. "This locket is worth more than you'll make in a lifetime! Don't look at it....you don't have the right to! It's only fit for a Princess " Her voice was so low, she knew only he could hear her. "You messed with the wrong Hufflepuff, Aki." She drummed her nails on her desk, and looked up at Kellador. In her typical sweetheart voice she asked kindly, "How much longer, Professor?" He looked up at the clock. "Twenty more minutes. Mr. Sohma... please stay with Miss Locke until class is over...Or must I take away more housepoints?" He gave the Hufflepuff a small nod, and asked, "Are your...giggles under control now, Miss Locke?" Alexis turned a bit red, "Yes, sir. I'm all undercontrol now."
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer

CloakedSchemer

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Boggarts revealed   Boggarts revealed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:02 pm

He stared at the locket as it got repaired. He had thought it was worthless because her dad had bought her plenty, apparently, or that's what he had gotten from what she explained. He looked back up at her, and then noted the repaired locket got replaced on the table, he snatched it immediately and put it in his pocket, greed gleaming in his eyes. He then looked at her through a little saddened, and a little peeved stare. "You must be a bratty little rich girl if your father could've afforded all this." He spoke to her through clenched teeth, and then spat on her, literally. "Disgusting." he let his hand drift to his pocket where the apparently pure gold locket lay. Ah well, he didn't care that she had called him an idiot. Akito and idiot didn't mix in his mind, to him, it was an oxymoron. He scowled at her from calling him 'Aki' but he left that alone.

He jumped back a bit as she shoved the locket infront of his face and scowled at her, slapping her hand away, he shook his head at what she had said. "Only suited for a princess? And yet /you're/ wearing it? Hah. That's completely incorrect and makes you sound extremely dubious." his eyes had widened slightly at her outburst, he hadn't expected it, but he let them shrink back to normal size. He looked over at the Professor with a sneer, but nodded slowly, and sat back down.

"Firstly, Self-proclaimed Princess, don't call me Aki, and secondly, never bring your hand that close to me again. I don't need to be contaminated in your filth anymore then I already am from being so close." He said calmly, never looking at her and just staring at the desk, with his hand in his pocket, fingering the locket.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dhforums.co.nr/
Algie

Algie

PostSubject: Re: Boggarts revealed   Boggarts revealed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:20 pm

"You must be a bratty little rich girl if your father could've afforded all this." Alexis shook her blonde head at this, and rolled her eyes. "Bratty little rich girl? Is that the best you could do?" She rolled her eyes again, and muttered something about lower-class people. "Disgusting." She heard him say. Oh well...she had been called worse things. She just fixed her hair, and looked at Kellador again. He seemed to be in his own little world. At least they didn't have homework tonight. That was the only good thing about class today. She figured Kellador thought that boggarts were enough to drain them for a night. She looked over at the table. Her locket was gone, and in his pocket. Not that she cared...He had said he could have it. But wait....now he was making fun of her? Oh well...

"You took that pretty quickly...I'm glad you like it." She said, meaning the locket. She gave him a small smile, and added, "Not that you care, but that Locket you took still has a picture in it...and I was wondering umm...could I have it back?" Before he could say anything, she added, "The picture....not the locket. It just....it's my brother and I...and I really like it..." She knew it was so pointless. He wasn't going to give it back to her. She wish she thought about the picture before she gave it to him. She looked sad, and added, "Sorry about freaking out...I have a temper." She leaned back in her chair. "Could I please have my picture back?"

Last edited by on Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faded&Jaded

Faded&Jaded

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Boggarts revealed   Boggarts revealed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:54 pm

Leo sneered when he heard who the professor paired him with. He didn’t much mind being paired up with Greengrass, but Bones, what on Earth was the professor thinking. Leo sighed, there was nothing he could do to change it, well other than leave the classroom, but he didn’t want some Hufflepuff to be the reason of a failing grade, so he sucked it up and waited for the girl to walk over towards him. He was not going to walk over to her.

He barely gave any attention to what the girl said. He could really care less why her boggart was what it was and why she changed it into what she did. He didn’t really want to talk about his, so he would only give a vague answer like the Hufflepuff suggested they all do. When Bones finished Leo began. “I don’t like being alone, so that’s why the boggart surrounded me with white giving the impression of a void. I changed it into two people I talk to, well used to.”
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei

RhiannonMei

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Boggarts revealed   Boggarts revealed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 4:47 pm

Marigold shot an icy glare at the Professor when he wasn't looking. How dare he sort her into a group with Bones?! With a Hufflepuff, for Merlin's sake?!?! Marigold narrowed her eyes, imagining the Professor freezing in the snow. Not that it happened, though. Her sharp grey eyes slid to Leo. He wasn't so bad. At least he was a respectable Slytherin. Marigold watched out of the corner of her eye as Locke assaulted Akito. Poor guy... Maybe she didn't have it so bad after all. So she was stuck with Bones... but at least Bones didn't giggle insanely, care only about looks, and have no brains. But... she was still a Hufflepuff... Marigold raised her eyebrows when said Hufflepuff turned towards her. Mari turned her head slowly and was momentarily surprised when the girl looked her in the eye. Not many Hufflepuffs were that brave.

"Okay. You don't wanna talk about this with me. I don't wanna talk about this with you. We don't want to do this together. Let's keep this relatively simple and painless, all right? Not too many details." Marigold nodded slowly, as Bones began explaining her boggart. This was a tad boring... but it was useful to know that the Hufflepuff liked having everything in order... It could be used, if only for a prank during NEWTs. A smirk spread over Mari's red lips as Leo spoke. It seemed that he might miss Andromeda... interesting. He finished. It was her turn.

Marigold smirked once more and looked Bones in the eye. "My boggart was being a Mudblood Gryffindor," she said softly yet dangerously. "I dislike Mudbloods... to put it lightly. I'm sure you already knew that though, Bones. And I also dislike Gryffindors... even more than Hufflepuffs, surprisingly, though Locke might be an exception." Marigold shot a disgusted glare towards a giggling Locke. "I like the snow, so I changed my boggart so that I was a pureblood Slytherin and snow froze the filth who dared to ridicule me." That was all she felt like explaining to a Hufflepuff. Marigold sat back in her chair and ran a hand through her auburn hair, twisting a lock around her finger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~rhiannonmei
Just_Ginny

Just_Ginny

Number of posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Boggarts revealed   Boggarts revealed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 5:31 pm

She waited for one of them to speak, but ended up not having to wait too long. As soon as she was done with her boggart, it ended up being Donovan who spoke up about his own fears and reasons for what his fear became. He gave a more sparse definition that she had herself-which she wasn't about to complain about. She paid him slight attention, hearing what he said but not really at the same time, but what caused her to look up was him saying 'Well, used to talk to...' What? She opened her mouth to ask what he meant by that, but Amelia quickly reminded herself that she couldn't care about that. Even though she did want to know. It was often said to Amelia that she had the heart of a Hufflepuff, but the brain of a Ravenclaw when it came to learning things just about anything-people, subjects in school, random little fun facts. I'll have to do some people-watching later to see if Donovan is really drifting from other people he normally talks to. Part of her cringed at the idea of paying more idea to a Slytherin than usual, but she did love a challenge...and this sure was a doozy.

Her train of thought was interrupted by Greengrass speaking. Amelia recalled that the Slytherin had seemed shocked about her looking her in the eye. That annoyed her; because she hated injustices and prejudices. Ironically, being in Hufflepuff meant she was quite well acquainted with both. Another irony of the situation was her being paired with Greengrass, who seemed to be one of the more...zealous Slytherins when it came to bigotry. When she smirked, Amelia was slightly worried-after all, these two Slytherins now knew the reasons behind her fear. She couldn't imagine what they would do with that information. Well, Donovan seemed to not particularly care, but Greengrass was a bit more troublesome.

Amelia mentally and physically bristled at Greengrass' use of the word mudblood. It was such a filthy word, and since she had muggleborn friends, combined with her previously described dislike of the narrow-minded, she was beginning to feel like a tightly wound spring. Crossing her arms, she continued to listen to what Greengrass was saying. As it turns out, she should've tuned out the last part. First, Greengrass goes after Hufflepuffs, and then says she hates her best friend even more than she hates Gryffindors. It took every ounce of her willpower to not jump up and hex the stupid twit. She crossed her arms tighter, and her eyes narrowed even more. "Well, that was certainly...interesting. And although I hope this doesn't happen, the next time we're paired together, Greengrass, keep your language clean and don't mention your bigoted beliefs about Houses and my friend. Okay?" She forced each word to sound charming, and she smiled at the end, although the well trained eye could hear every bit of venom behind the words and see the ice in the smile.
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei

RhiannonMei

PostSubject: Re: Boggarts revealed   Boggarts revealed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 5:44 pm

"Well, that was certainly...interesting. And although I hope this doesn't happen, the next time we're paired together, Greengrass, keep your language clean and don't mention your bigoted beliefs about Houses and my friend. Okay?"
Marigold smirked as Bones spoke. The girl spoke with a pleasant smile, but it was obvious that every word was laced with poison and she didn't mean any pleasantry. Did Bones really think she could reprimand her? Marigold Nevira Greengrass? As if. Marigold opened her mouth, about to deliver a chilling retort, when she spotted Professor Kellador looking her way. Now, that certainly wouldn't do to get detention. Marigold instantly changed her tactics.

The Slytherin smiled sweetly, without any hint of menace or unfriendliness. Only someone extremely well trained would have been able to spy the cold glint in her eyes. Marigold sat up, straight. "Of course Bones," she said smoothly, tucking the lock of hair behind her hair. "I apologize for offending you and your... friend... though I doubt you expect me to change my views instantly. To me, muggleborns have always been mudbloods and in the circles that I have grown up in, Locke's interesting personality would be quite the abnormality." Marigold kept smiling as if Bones was Cissy. Eeurgh. "But I must say... that you are a bit hypocritical Bones. You, as a Hufflepuff, must have prejudiced views against myself and my friends... Or are you so 'just and fair' that if you met us in Hogsmeade, you would treat us as you treat your friends... say... Locke?" Marigold sent the blonde Hufflepuff an instinctive quick disparaging look.
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny

Just_Ginny

PostSubject: Re: Boggarts revealed   Boggarts revealed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:01 pm

The brunette wasn't surprised one bit at Greengrass' smile. After all, they were in a classroom with other students and a teacher-albeit a very absent minded and scatterbrained one. The only part that betrayed the Slytherin girl's true meaning behind each smoothly spoken word was her the look in her eyes-there was something chilling about them, that was meant to instill fear in people, meant to make them back down from whatever they had been doing to put that look into her eyes. And admittedly, Amelia was slightly put off, but she wasn't about to stand down, not when her beliefs were being questioned.

"I don't expect your views to change. I am simply requestion that you not be quite so open about them in my presence. Because I find them nearly as insufferable as I'm sure you find the people about whom you have those views." she interjected, her own smile still quite firmly on her face. Part of her wondered what Donovan must be thinking about this-two girls facing each other down with smiles and falsely sweet voices, talking about the quite real and serious problem of prejudice. I bet he didn't think he'd be getting a sort of show...although I guess I didn't either. Greengrass' comment about her being hypocritical caused her to straighten up, and her face became a bit harder. "Well, Greengrass, I cannot agree with your comment about my so-called hypocrisy. I, as a Hufflepuff, do tend to think that Slytherins are of the meaner sort. I, as a Hufflepuff, do not, however go around picking fights with Slytherins simply because they are Slytherins. I may disagree with how they...live their lives and may try and reason with them where I can, but I don't assault them...at least unless they challenge me first." The last bit was said with a slight wry smile, and she turned, thinking this was over.

But, apparently, Greengrass was not yet done. Unknowingly, it seemed as though she was digging herself into a hole. "Well, in case you haven't noticed, I was the one who suggested we keep this quick and painless. You brought in your prejudices. And even seemed to know that it would bother me, but did not care. That is why I am speaking with you on this matter right now. If I were to see you in Hogsmeade, I would look at you, perhaps curtly nod, and move along my way. I would not shout derogatory names at you, nor would I most likely ignore you completely. Unless you did things to provoke me. Which, coincidentallly you are right now."
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei

RhiannonMei

PostSubject: Re: Boggarts revealed   Boggarts revealed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:19 pm

Marigold kept smiling, though she really really REALLY wanted to hex the girl right now.... though a jinx might do the trick. Marigold closed her eyes for a moment. This conversation with Bones was taking an interesting turn. She wasn't the Hufflepuff Marigold had thought her to be. She was almost Slytherin in her replies, which was a tad disconcerting, considering how very Hufflepuff she was in personality. At Bones's last comment Marigold raised her eyebrows. Really? Personally, she doubted it. Hufflepuff often acted self-righteous, but nobody really knew what went on in their 'just, fair, and hardworking' minds. Marigold smirked. "Well well well Bones... I hadn't noticed," she said sarcastically. "And here I was, thinking we were talking like the best of friends." Marigold's small smirk grew. "We'll see Bones..." she murmured, "We'll see. Next Hogsmeade weekend, I might just... bump... into you accidentally." Marigold smiled and turned around, the conversation obviously ended. If Bones said anything more, than Marigold would ignore her like the Hufflepuff deserved.

Last edited by on Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny

Just_Ginny

PostSubject: Re: Boggarts revealed   Boggarts revealed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:41 pm

Her brown eyes slid from Greengrass' face as she closed her eyes, once again assuming that the conversation had come to an end; because it was actually getting slightly boring arguing against a Slytherin. All in good practice. she supposed.

However, Amelia was apparently going to have to stop assuming things, because she was wrong again about the state of the conversation. She slowly turned back to face her as Greengrass smirked, and made a sarcastic comment. Pursing her lips, Amelia waited till Greengrass finished speaking, and this time, she was completely certain that the conversation had ended. Although she was now filled with a slight sense of foreboding at the next Hogsmeade weekend. She was pretty certain she could follow through on what she had said, but it seemed as though upon occasion her temper was hard to control. Yes...we will see. Amelia thought to herself, and then she repeated it quite softly outloud, so that only she could hear.
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer

CloakedSchemer

PostSubject: Re: Boggarts revealed   Boggarts revealed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:58 pm

A scowl formed on his face at her response and he didn't respond. There was honestly no point in arguing with her, especially if he wanted to get her to trust him for tonight. His eyes widened slightly as she muttered something, he had heard only a bit of it, and it was something about lower-class people. He turned away from her to be sitting forward, and looked slightly hurt for a few seconds, that had apparently struck something. He looked back at her, turning himself back to face her, with a bored, yet peeved expression. "Let's just agree on no arguing for the rest of this class, alright? I honestly don't feel like it." He smirked for literally a second, then wiped it off and changed it back to the bored expression, with a look in his eye that just dared her not to ridicule him for any reason of what he has said.

He shrugged at her as she pointed out that he liked it. Maybe he did, only because it was valuable and could get him a lot of cash, though. He wouldn't like it otherwise. "So what if I do?" he stated with a mediocre tone of voice. He noted the smile, and nodded slowly, acknowledging her each and every word. He took the locket out from his pocket, and carefully opened it, and then without a word, gave her the picture back and turned to face the front again. "Now why would I want that?" He said dryly, the slight bit of his sarcastic, cold tone vanishing, it was as though he was trying not to allow the normal tone to be heard, this one, though boreder and dryer, was a bit...kinder. 'She's stupid, and probably gullible, no reason why this should work.' he thought darkly to himself, then neatly folded his arms over his chest and leaned back in the chair in silence.
Back to top Go down
Algie

Algie

PostSubject: Re: Boggarts revealed   Boggarts revealed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 8:18 pm

"Let's just agree on no arguing for the rest of this class, alright? I honestly don't feel like it." That sounded just peachy to her. She didn't want to argue with anyone anymore today. Plus, she didn't have the engery. Maybe he was really good deep down. The thought of this made her giggle a little. Akito Sohma being a "good guy" would make even the dark lord himself laugh. This made her giggle even more. Seeing the dark lord laugh. Alexis ran a hand though her light blonde hair. She wondered to herself how Millie was doing. She wished that she would have joined their group, but knew Kellador wasn't that nice. She totally forgot /why/ she even had to be with this Slytherin. Then it hit her like a ton of bricks. Boggarts! Did she already tell him hers? She then pursed her pink lips together. Oh yeah! She did.

"Now why would I want that?" She looked at him, and gave him a really friendly smile. "You wouldn't!" She said overly happily, and put the picture in her purse, "Which is why I wanted it back."
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer

CloakedSchemer

PostSubject: Re: Boggarts revealed   Boggarts revealed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:10 pm

He observed it with a mildly friendly, but absent mind smile. However absent the smile looked, his eyes were quite the opposite. The shape they were in said sleepy, but the actually pupil looked alert and cold, as usual. He nodded at the friendly smile she gave him and watched her put the picture into her purse with a toothless smile. Silence for a short time, but then he decided, that if he wanted to fake being friends with her, even for a little while, he would have to start conversation. What would she want to talk about, though? That thought gnawed at him for a little while, then he shrugged and starting with the most easy, but boring conversation.

"So, how's school been going for you this year? I barely even notice the age difference, hm...?" He attempted to wipe away any hint of coldness or hatred in his tone, and did a pretty good job of it. The voice sounded just the tiniest bit forced niceness, but not really enough to notice. He had heard it himself, and nearly cringed. Nervously, he let his hands fall onto his thin thighs, gripping at the black fabric of his pants. He quickly ceased doing that, and calmly placed his hands on the table. Acting as if nothing was out of the normal. Especially not the fact that he was faking being friends with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boggarts revealed   Boggarts revealed - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boggarts revealed
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3