Secrets revealed (Private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sinful Elegance

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Secrets revealed (Private)   Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:04 pm

Place: A hidden room at the end of the forbidden corridor
Summary: Sadira Parkinson reveals a few of her dark magic secrets, and possibly more
Characters: Regulus Black and Sadira Parkinson
PRIVATE

Sadira quietly walked through the corridor on the third floor. It was late at night and she didn't want anyone seeing where she was heading. She had been lucky so far, she had seen no one since she left the girl's dormitory in the Slytherin common room. She turned her head from left to right and then looked behind her, once again making sure she was alone. Seeing no one she quickly opened the door that lead to the forbidden corridor and walked inside, shutting the door behind her.

This corridor looked much different than any other corridor in the school. The others were all well kept and lined with many pictures of important people. This corridor, however, had no pictures at all. The floor as well as the walls were covered with dust and there were quite a few cobwebs on the ceiling. It had an eerie feel to the place but it didn't keep Sadira from reaching her destination. This was one of the only places in the school that no one really came to. She needed to have complete privacy for what she was about to reveal. She had a few secrets that she wanted to share. Things that no one at the school new, not even her best friend Bellatrix Black.

She finally reached the end of the corridor and let herself into the room at the end. It looking much like the corridor did, dark and dusty. She lit the room up with her wand by uttering the lumous spell and saw the torches that lined the walls in there. She lit each one of them, bringing an eerie orange yellow glow to the room. Again using her wand, she performed a cleaning spell on two of the old arm chairs that sat in the room, clearing the thick film of dust that covered them. Once they were cleaned off she sat down in one of the chairs and waited.

She had asked Regulus Black to meet her here tonight. If she was going to tell anyone her secrets, it would be him. She trusted him completely, not that she didn't trust the others she hung around with, but his was a different sort of trust, or maybe it was the fact that she did have an affection for him. Regardless, she chose him as the one to tell these things to. One of them, he would probably be interested in, but not as much as the other. She had a feeling he would be a bit surprised by one of her darker abilities, or talents as her father called it. She wasn't really sure why she hadn't told anyone about it, her father was simply delighted by her gift, but still, it was something that hardly anyone possessed and she chose to keep it to herself, until now.

She leaned herself back in the chair and closed her eyes. She wasn't sure how long it would take him to get here, but she knew that he would come eventually. He had agreed when she asked him to meet her here and he was one who always kept his word, at least with her. She hated to admit it to herself, but she was also looking forward to getting to talk to him......alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black My Eyes

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Secrets revealed (Private)   Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:09 am

He never had liked being told where to go and when to go there, but this night was very different. Sadira had asked him to meet her in the Forbidden Corridor this night. He had pretended as if the thought bored him when she asked, giving her a lazy "yes" before they parted, but in reality he was rather keen on the idea. He'd been sweet on Sadira for a while, but he would never admit it, especially with Sirius still in the school where he could still rib at him and make comments on his "baby brother" being "in love". He certainly wasn't...or was he? He didn't know...no he wasn't! He snapped back to reality just as he almost ran into a wall, his knee barley brushing it before the impact came. He shook his head and turned down the corridor to the door leading to his destination.

The Forbidden Corridor was what any forbidden thing should be: dark, dusty, eerie, and maybe even a bit forboding. Just what he liked...well sort of. In all reality it reminded him of home really, so he felt no discomfort there what so ever...just a bit of unease at the thought of his mother popping out and giving him some other backwards command of death and destruciton to some person or thing whether he knew who or what it was or not.

He licked his lips and walked down the corridor to the door at the end and opened it, sliding in the crack and quickly shutting it behind him. There she was, sitting in an armcahir and looking rather high and mighty about herself. He had been curious of this "news" all day and was ready to hear whatever she had to tell him.

"I'm here...what now?" He drawled, leaning over on the wall and looking at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinful Elegance

PostSubject: Re: Secrets revealed (Private)   Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:43 am

Sadira looked up when she heard the door to the room open, her hand gripping her wand tightly in case it was someone other than Regulus. When she saw that it was him that entered she loosened her grip on her wand. She was glad he was there, agreed to come. The things that she was going to reveal him tonight, she had not told anyone before. She played a bit of tug-o-war with herself about even revealing any of this. She had in fact kept it silent for the seven years she was here, but she figured that it had been long enough. If she was going to tell anyone, it would be Regulus. She felt close to him, trusted him and she would judge by his reaction whether she would tell anyone else.

"What now, is I am finally going to tell you a few things about myself that no one knows." She stood up from the chair she was sitting in and walked over to him, a sly smirk on her face. "What I need to know is first, what I am about to tell you does not leave this room, you must agree to this or we have nothing more to talk about, and second, you may or may not be surprised with any of this, you have wittnessed quite a bit growing up in the Black household. However you feel about it, I want your exact thoughts and feeling on the matter. Now, do we have an agreement?" She looked him deeply in the eyes, never taking her gaze from his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black My Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Secrets revealed (Private)   Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:29 am

"I would never tell anyone." He said quietly, leaning himself back against the wall. "It would be hard to tell me anything I haven't already heard." He gave a half of a laugh and looked at her, suddenly looking very serious. "I have something I need to tell you, Sadira and it's probably something you'd never expcet consindering how I act...but someone needs to know. You tell me, then I'll tell you. Deal?" He quirked an expectant brow and moved over, sitting down next to her. There were traces of something almost like pleading in his gaze...pleading for someone to listen and help him out of this...hole his mother had thrown him into.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinful Elegance

PostSubject: Re: Secrets revealed (Private)   Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:38 am

She nodded as he told her he wouldn't tell anyone. She figured that this would be his response. She looked up at him as he continued speaking, he had a different look in his eyes. "Alright, I will tell you everything, then you can reveal to me what you wish, just know that I can handle pretty much anything, as I am sure you can as well."

She sighed and stood up from the shair she was sitting in, facing him where he sat. She took her wand in her hand and pointed it towards the ground and muttered "serpentsortia." A large black snake appeared on the ground in front of her. She looked to Regulus and then to the snake, still pointing her wand in it's direction. "I am a parcelmouth," she said quietly, "watch."

She opened her mouth and made a few hisslike sounds. To her they came out as words, Regulus would only hear the low hissing. She commanded the snake to circle around her, telling it to not harm either herself or Regulus and then with a quick flip of her wand she did a non-verbal version of the evenesco spell, making it vanish instantly.

"It's something I have been able to do for a while, not really useful but it's something anyway. Father of coarse was quite pleased." She then returned to her chair, a bit of a shy smirk on her lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black My Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Secrets revealed (Private)   Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:43 am

"I figured that might be the first thing." He said with a bit of a smirk as he stretched out in the chair, slinging one leg over the arm lazily, though that look never left his eyes. "So what's the other thing?" He asked curiously, never taking his eyes off of hers.

The following conversation was going to be very hard. He hadn't actually imagined telling anyone his recent feelings besides Andromeda and Sirius...He heaved a mental sigh, waitied for her other secret to be revealed, and readied his mind for the pending conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinful Elegance

PostSubject: Re: Secrets revealed (Private)   Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:55 am

"My other thing to reveal is a bit of something of my family's history actually. An ancient book given to me by my great grandmother Millikia that has been handed down by her great grandmother. The Tres Riches Heures is one of the most rare books to get a hold of in the wizarding world as it was banned over 100 years ago for having some of the darkest spells ever created. I posses it, have it here with me. You would not believe the spells that are in it, some even more dark and sinister than the unforgivables. If it is learned that I have it in my possession, I will be expelled from school immediately. The funny thing is, as important as this book is to my family, I find it a bit, well...let's just say that it doesn't interest me as much as it should."

She looked up at him, wondering if maybe she shouldn't have said the latter part. He of coarse would love to get his hands on something like that, anyone in the Black family would. "Apparently there's only three known copies left. I am supposed to hand it down to my first born great grand daughter."

She slid her hand into her robes and removed the old leather bound book. She stood up and walked over to where he was sitting and sat on the chair's arm rest and handed it to him.

"Ok, so now all of that's out in the open, please, tell me what it is you wish to discuss. You know that whatever secrets you want to reveal are safe with me. You have a different look tonight, I can see it in your eyes." She reached her hand up and gently placed it on the side of his head, running her fingers through his hair gently but then retrieved it as quickly as she did it. She didn't want her feelings for him to get the best of her and tell him what she was feeling. That was something that needed to wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black My Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Secrets revealed (Private)   Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:08 am

He looked at the book with a sort of forced sense of wonderment. It was a spectacular thing, yes, but not something he felt should really be in the hands of, well, anyone really. He listened carefully as she told him about the book and he looked at it inquisitively as it was placed on the arm of his chair. "Intriguing." He gave a smile and ran his fingers over the cover of the book. "I'll take a look at it when we're done talking."

He leaned into her touch slightly, though he tried not to. "I should start by showing you this." He tugged up his sleeve, revealing the angry red cuts and fading bruises and scars along his arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinful Elegance

PostSubject: Re: Secrets revealed (Private)   Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:16 am

"Look at it whenever you want, as long as no one sees either of us with it." She took the book and returned it to her pocket. She would hide it when she returned back to the common room and most likely keep it hidden in that spot until she left at the end of the year. Her way of thinking about the book, as well as a few other things were different than her family's. She was going to join the Dark Lord once she left here, this was a given but she didn't share the passion for it like the rest of the family did. Still...it was what was expected.

"I should start by showing you this." She looked up at him inquisitively as he said this and what he showed her was the last thing she expected. She looked up into his eyes. She was sure she was giving off a look of shock from her own eyes. She instinctivly ran her fingers along his arm, tracing along the cuts and many scars on it. "Regulus, what happened, what caused this?" She looked deeply into his eyes, a look of concern on her face. What the hell was going on here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black My Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Secrets revealed (Private)   Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:25 am

"I did." He replied simply, leaving his sleeve rolled up. He didn't wince when she touched them, just sort of sort of stared blankly as if he didn't care. "My mother has driven me to complete madness with everything. My brother, joining You-Know-Who." He sighed and leaned his elbows onto his knees, hiding his face in his hands. "I don't want this." He said simply, trying to hide the fear and mixed pain in his voice. He had to put up this front for everyone and he was tired of it....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinful Elegance

PostSubject: Re: Secrets revealed (Private)   Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:33 am

"You did this?" She whispered, looking at him curiously. And then he explained, what she figured were his reasons. She slowly removed her hand from his arm and brought it up to his hair, once again running her fingers through it in a consoloing way, almost motherly. "I had no idea Regulus, you should have told me," she whispered. She could sense the pain in his voice and she could see by the way he burried his hands in his face how frustrated he was.

"To be quite honest with you, I don't want it either really. I know it's what I have to do, what's expected of me, but the whole thought of it actully, scares me, if that makes any sense at all. Dedicating yourself to a life of hatred, tormenting, torturing, killing...What are you going to do? You can't tell your family, they will exile you, unless you don't care...Whatever you decide, just know that I am here for you, there with you Regulus. I mean this. Wherever and whatever you decide to do, I want to do it with you."

She sighed and leaned her head against his, still running her fingers through his hair. She could only begin to imagine what he must be going through, his thoughts, his feelings. "Have you talked to your brother about this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black My Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Secrets revealed (Private)   Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:40 am

"No one knew until tonight. I told Meda too." He said slowly, rolling his sleeve down now. "I've been like this for a while now." He leaned into her touch fully this time, closing his eyes halfway and heaving a sigh. "My mum wants me to be everything they had envisioned Sirius would be. Some great Death Eater. Ruthless and unfeeling." He shook his head and leaned back in his chair. "That's just not me." He bit his lip and cleared his throat, thinking of the night his mother took Sirius' name off the tapestry. "She's impossible, my mother...mental really." He said as if it were an afterthought.

"I don't know what I'm going to do yet, but I am going to talk to Siri about it." He gave a small laugh. "Imagine me calling him that after all this time." He shook his head and licked his lips. "It's been hard...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinful Elegance

PostSubject: Re: Secrets revealed (Private)   Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:13 am

"That night, at the Masquerade when everyone was confronting Meda, I went over right after you did and I was ready to join in with Cissy and Bella, that was, until I looked into her eyes and I could see her pain and her sorrow. I just couldn't do it." She smiled slightly when she felt him lean into her touch then slowly leaned her head away from his. She still was a bit shocked by what he had confessed to her, what he had shown her. "You can't hurt yourself Regulus. I know it's your way of hiding the pain, but honestly, there's other ways. Talk to me. I am here for you."

As he leaned back in the chair she did the same. "I must say that you have been putting up quite a front. I thought you to be just like the rest of them, you gave no indications what so ever that your thinking was opposite from your actions." She ran a hand through her dark hair and continued, "I've met your mother as you are well aware, honestly she scares me a bit, and I can see her putting all the things on you that she wanted for Sirius. I'm sure that she didn't realize what that was doing to you, or maybe she did, and didn't care. She doesn't strike me as the feeling type. If we ever...if I ever have a child, I am going to allow him or her to make whatever decisions in their life that they want to, not try and force something on them." She hoped that he didn't catch her slip up, then again, right now she didn't care.

It was good to hear him laugh, no matter how slight it was when he called Sirius Siri. She knew that the two of them had been close when they were younger and assumed, like the rest of his family that he now hated him. Hearing these revelations from his lips, and the next thing he said, she knew now that he most likely still felt close to him. She nodded when he told her that he was going to talk to him. "You know, in a way he's the brave one. Braver then most because he stood up against what he didn't believe in. I am sure that there are more out there like you. One's who...pretty much have to follow in the foot steps of their predecessors. It's expected of you, it's expected of me, especially where I am the only child."

She sighed again and leaned her head against the back rest of the chair and repositioned her self on the arm of it and closed her eyes. "I'm sure it's been hard, keeping all of this in, no one to talk to about it. I'm here, Iíve always been here and I always will be Regulus. Whatever you decide to do, know that I am there with you. Whether it be joining the Death Eaters, or doing what we can to get out of our fate. With you, for you, I would do anything. I hope you know this."

She paused for a few minutes. Everything that she had been holding back and the feelings she was refusing to tell him, none of it mattered anymore. She thought herself ridiculous for thinking she was weak if she told him. That had always been the way she thought about it. Now however, hearing all of this, there were way worse things to be considered weak for. It was weak to not tell him, this she knew now. She had no idea what he would think about it or what his feelings were, she just knew that she was finally going to tell him. "Like I said, I am there for you, no matter what path you choose....." she whispered quietly. "I love you Regulus, have for a long time,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets revealed (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Secrets revealed (Private)
Page 1 of 1