Journey to the past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to the past

A Marauders era RP-forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Musings

Go down 
+5
Sinister Beauty
Destined For Darkness
Toujours Pur
BumbleBee
Tortured Soul
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tortured Soul

Tortured Soul

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 12:16 am

Date: October 13, 1975
Characters: All
Public

Rodolphus Lestrange opened the door to the first empty classroom he came to, and walked inside. He shut the door partway as he entered. He had decided to skive off Charms today, and no one really checked the empty classrooms; actually they never really checked at all.

He hadn't really thought about what he would do once he was there, and he started kicking himself for not having that foresight. He rummaged around in his bag for soemthing to do, and settled on writing a letter to his father. It had been a week or two since he had written and he didn't think his father would appreciate that. He sat there for about twenty minutes until the letter was finished and then he rolled it up and sealed it. He had been doing a little recruiting for the Dark Lord's cause and had just written a summary for his father to give to the Dark Lord. He decided to just relax and sat back with his feet on the teacher's desk.
Back to top Go down
BumbleBee

BumbleBee

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:24 pm

Bee walked slowly through the hallways, not caring if someone caught her. She found herself actually wanting to be caught... hexing someone would make her feel much better, and take her mind off her mother. She fought back tears from her ocean blue eyes, just before she was about to leave for Potions, her family owl pecked on her dorm window. It carried a letter from the woman she had been avoiding for months explaining about how disapointed she was in her only daughter... and what a disgrace she had brought against the family name.

She opened a door to her right... taking out her wand precautiously... Her heart thumped madly in her chest... she was dangerous when she was outragiously mad. The room seemed empty so she walked in.

"Ahhh," she yelled jumping back three feet in the air. She wasn't alone. A boy in a Slytherin Robe was with her... "Sorry there honey, I thought the room was empty," she smiled. Her hand still had a firm grip on her wand. He seemed to be writing a letter, 'why would someone skip class to write a letter?' she thought. He was quiet an eye-catcher, but she just couldn't recongnize him.... "What year are you, you charming boy?" she flirted sitting on the desk in which his feet lay. She knew he was a Slytherin, but she loved flirting with danger... "A guy with such features as you must have a girly friend?" she asked scooting closer to him.

She did not want a relationship with this boy, the idea of a relationship made her gag, well at this moment at least... she was open to the idea of a boyfriend... but not right now. Right now she would flirt.
Back to top Go down
Toujours Pur

Toujours Pur

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 4:42 pm

Bellatrix Black was on her way to class, when she saw her boyfriend walking into an empty classroom. Smirking, she thought she'd skip the dumb class too but stopped dead in her tracks when she some Gryffindor girl follow in after. Her eyes were narrow as she watched the girl enter the room and close the door behind her, Bella's hand starting to twitch towards her wand.

She knew Rodolphus had a bit of a reputation for flirting, but she figured since they had gotten together he would cease his ways... If they were in there by anything more than coincidence, there would be at least one less student at Hogwarts this year...

She stormed over to the door and pressed her ear against it just in time to hear the girl say "A guy with such features as you must have a girly friend?" "If he says anything other than 'Actually, yes I do. Bellatrix Black, maybe you've heard of her? If she happens to walk in here now you'll be on the ground dead, so please leave.' I'll murder him too." She said darkly to herself. Without giving him time to give said response, she flung open the door and strode into the room. Deciding she'd shake the girl a bit she for attacked, she marched over to Rodolphus, sitting in his lap and putting her arm around his neck. She gave Rodolphus a wink before turning her head to girl and saying "Who the hell are you?" in a snobbish tone. She was still angry as hell, but she figured she'd hear the girl's lame excuse before pouncing like a tiger.
Back to top Go down
Destined For Darkness

Destined For Darkness

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 4:42 pm

Amara Wolfe walked into the empty classroom. She often came in here to get some homework done, away from the chaos of the Slytherin common room. She almost never went to the library at the school, not unless someone from her inner circle was there, so the empty classroom was really the only other place to get a bit of alone time. As her dark eyes scanned the room, she saw that there were already three others here. Oh what fun this was going to be, she thought to herself. Bellatrix, Rudolphus and Bertha were there and from the look on Bella’s face, she was not too pleased. She wondered what had happened to get her in a more than usual foul mood. Bella was pissed, it was obvious and that was one thing no one wanted to do. Piss Bellatrix Back off. That could prove quite dangerous, if not deadly. Amara was a lot like her that way. You stayed away from her and she was fine, you crossed certain boundaries, said the wrong thing, and you would feel the true wrath that she was not afraid to unleash.

A smug smirk graced her lips when she saw Bellatrix slide onto Rodolphus’ lap and then listened carefully to her good friends words, a wicked smirk placing itself on her perfect lips. The hell with homework, this was much more interesting. She folded her arms across her chest as she walked closer to where Bella sat, standing beside her, her eyes narrowed at Bertha with a look of loathing. By what Bella asked her, she knew that she must have caught her in a situation or overheard her saying something. “What’s going on Bella, what did I miss?”
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 113

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 5:00 pm

Seeing her sister Bella walking down the hall, Narcissa did her best to catch up to her, but there were too many students separating them. “Bloody people, move! Make way for your superiors so they can walk down the corridor ahead of filth such as yourselves,” Narcissa spat out in a nasty tone. She was not in a good mood today, not even close.

Pushing her way through the crowd and getting a few nasty looks back, only fueled her more. She of coarse returned their looks, with one much more sinister. She saw Bella slip into the empty classroom and she looked at her with a bit of a curious expression. She had to have a good reason the enter there. She then saw Amara soon follow and her bitter look turned into a sly smirk, something was drawing them in there and she was going to see what it was all about.

As she entered she saw her sister sitting in Rodolphus’ lap, quite a site to say the least. She was glad the two of them were getting closer and their parents would definitely approve. She walked over towards the group, nodding at Bella, Rodolphus and Amara and shot a loathing look towards Bertha, what the hell was she doing here? She thought to herself. It was obvious that Bella was not too happy about something and by the smug look of Amara’s face, she knew it as well. She stood there beside Amara, looking at Bertha. “Well, well, what have we here?” She asked, running her fingers through her golden hair. “Three Slytherins and a Gryffindor, quite an amusing situation, isn’t it?”
Back to top Go down
http://marauders.heavenforum.com
BumbleBee

BumbleBee

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 5:58 pm

Bee turned around to find three Slytherins surrounding her. Her heart did not skip a beat, she did not gasp or hold her breath, but merley smiled. She moved slowly from the desk... "And I suppose one of these," she pointed to the Slytherins "is your love...awww...or perhaps they are all yours.... well well well you naughty boy." She took out her wand, and brought it to her side. 'Don't be rash,' she reminded herself.

Her blood boiled and her blue eyes scanned the room. "Now Now, lets not be rash." she put her hands in the air. "i guess you all were sleeping through the part in DADA when we went over FAIR RULES IN DUELS." she scanned the doorway... 'I need back up' she thought to herself. "Or perhaps you were too stupid to comprehend it?" She stood ready to fight, wand out and eyes scowling. She was one of the top students in her DADA class. Lily Evens was first, then the mauraders (with the exception of wormtail), but she considered herself to be very good.

The letter from her mother felt heavier in her pocket... she clenched her fists , and took a deep breath... She pictured her grandmother (the only decent one in the family) looking down upon her shaking her head. She shook the image from her head...consintrating on the Slytherins.
Back to top Go down
Toujours Pur

Toujours Pur

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 6:51 pm

Bella tried her best to keep her face calm while she listened to the girl speak. Just the way the girl spoke, her tone of voice, had hit a nerve with Bella. Did the girl have any brains at all? Speaking like that to a group of Slytherins was just plain foolish, especially this group of Slytherins. Their inner circle was quite a tight nit group. You mess with one, you mess with all of them. No way around it. Bella hated how people always spoke like they knew them, assuming things, thinking simply because of their house they don't feel like the rest of them. Well they're wrong. They have friends not minions. They can love just like the rest of them, Narcissa and Lucius being a living breathing example, and hopefully in the future herself and Rodolphus.

"And I suppose one of these," she pointed to the Slytherins "is your love...awww..." "That would be me." She spoke in a would-be calm voice, raising her hand slightly. Does this girl not have eyes? I'm sitting on his lap for crying out loud." Bella had trouble figuring out how the girl could plainly see her sitting on Rodolphus' lap and not know which one of them he was with. But she couldn't say she was too angry about it... she was certainly enjoying this position.

"You're telling us not to be rash? Incase you can't see what's in your own hand, you're the one with the wand out." She spoke. Bella definitely did not understand this girl. "All we did was come in here, I saw no sign on the door saying we couldn't. Which I certainly hope there wouldn't be, seeing as it was you alone with my boyfriend in a rarely used classroom." This time she lost her calm expression and sneered at the girl. Something about saying it out loud made her angrier than simply thinking it.

"Or perhaps you were too stupid to comprehend it?" This girl right here was digging her own grave. It was four Slytherins against one Gryffindor, did she honestly think she could win this? "You're calling us, stupid? Have you not heard of us?" She didn't care how arrogant this sounded, Bella wanted her point across.

She finally stood up from her spot in Rodolphus' lap when she saw the girl point her wand. It was one thing when she had it by her side, but the moment she raised it, she changed the entire situation. Bella walked around the desk and stood right infront of the girl, just far enough away so that the tip of the girl's wand wasn't poking her. "I see no need for your wand to be out, none of us have done anything to prove the need for you to defend yourself. Maybe you were the one asleep during those lessons."
Back to top Go down
BumbleBee

BumbleBee

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 9:47 pm

Bee lowered her wand slowly... feeling as though her hot-headedness had gotten the best of her. She placed her wand back in he pocket. Bellatrix stood in front of her, starring her down. She met her gaze and sat down in the near-by chair placing her feet in the seat next to her.

She was not a coward, infact sometimes (in situations like this) she found that she DID have her fathers pride and her mothers over reactions. Her heart pounded in her chest, she was outnumbered and felt like an idiot. She could not trust the people around her. Followers of the Dark Lord, to scared and weak to stand up against him.

"I am not the kind to apologize, but I'm sorry... didn't know he was taken," she stated pronouncing every syllable. "Thats why I asked." Her gaze landed on each and everyone in the room... still not showing the least bit of fear... Her heart beat declined to its normal rate.

"Why do we hate each other so?" she asked. As hard as it was to believe Slytherins were people to, but she did not want to get too cheering with this crowd. She sat stubbornly in the chair... She would not be the first to leave...all she wanted was peace and quiet... and she talked herself into this mess.

Anticipating what would happen next, she fingered the necklace she had bought on her family trip to Australlia...snickering at the memory of the horrible week.
Back to top Go down
Toujours Pur

Toujours Pur

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:34 pm

Bellatrix smirked smugly as she watched the girl lower her wand and retreat to a chair; her first smart move of the day. Bella absolutely loved how much control she had over this girl without even raising a wand. The girl had her wand raised, pointed at Bella's chest while her own wand was safely in her pocket. She could've done whatever she wanted, yet she didn't. It was moments like these that Bella couldn't wait until the day she proved herself loyal to the Dark Lord. She knew she would be a strong addition to his army, and his most loyal, but until that day she would have to make do with situations like these, mere practices for the situations to come.

"Well now you do, and you should hold your flirtatious ways until you are positive they're single." She sneered when the girl lamely said she didn't know he was taken. Why did she bother to flirt with him anyway? He was a pure, noble Slytherin, she was filthy Gryffindor, why even attempt?

Bellatrix let out a dark laugh when she heard the girl ask 'why they hate each other so.' "What would you like me to say? How about, 'I really don't know why hate each other, it's a silly rivalry really, why don't we become best friends?'" She said in a mock-innocent voice. She turned around quickly and strode over to Amara, throwing her arm around her real best friend's shoulder. "Well you should've applied earlier, the positions taken."
Back to top Go down
BumbleBee

BumbleBee

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:13 pm

Smirking back at the evil witch talking to her... pretending she was all high and mighty.

"What would you like me to say? How about, 'I really don't know why hate each other, it's a silly rivalry really, why don't we become best friends?'" she listen to Bellatrix ramble.

"Oh believe me," Bee replied. "That never entered my mind... I don't become friendly with DEATH EATERS!" She voice raised. "I would never want to be your friend," she couldn't help but laugh... the thought of herself standing in Amara's shoes as Bellatrix threw her arm around her.

Bee held on to her wand tightly in her pocket.... 'This stupid girl must learn to silence her tongue before she tempts me too far' Bee thought. "Your little boyfriend can have you.... he's not worth all of this trouble...." Bee crosses her arms and starred into the overly protective crazy girlfriend... she was used to this type of thing...it wasn't the first time a crazy girl had gone ballistic because she had flirted with her guy. She smiled slightly recalling past memories.

She must feel pretty bad about her self to take out such anger on an innocent person. She was just simply interigated by Bee's stiking beauty...

"Flirtatious...yes...i might be...but at least I'm not over protective, sometimes you just have to let a guy breath...test him a lil'... you must have trained him well, my dear...because he did not react....but he really didn't have time to did he? you barged in before he could utter a word." she looked over at the guy who had caused all this ruckes. "Poor chap, kept on such a short leash...." She bit her lip, trying not to laugh while she watched Bellatrix's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Tortured Soul

Tortured Soul

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:44 pm

Rodolphus stood up and walked over to a spot just in front of Bertha. He leaned down real close and said loud enough for the room to hear, "Who the bloody hell do you think you are? Do you know who it is you are talking to? I'd suggest you keep your mouth shut. And, for your information," he said as he walked over to Bella and pulled her to him. "Bellatrix knows that no matter what happens, I would never cheat on her. I did not react because you are nothing more than an infuriating Gryffindor. But, when you insult her, you insult me. And no one, no one insults me and gets away with it! You need to know your place." He turned to look at Bella and smiled, a rare warm smile. "This woman here is the only type of woman I could ever want. You call it over protectiveness, I call it loyalty. The type of loyalty that Gryffindor's could never understand." He bent down slightly and kissed Bella with enough passion to to heat up the room. He turned back to Bertha and said in the coldest voice he possessed, "I suggest you go. I will not stop Bella, Cissy, or Amara from doing what they feel is right in this...situation." He looked back at Bella and smiled once more. He didn't mind her dropping in the way she did; quite enjoyed it in fact. If she hadn't, Bertha may not have made it out of the room of her own volition. Then again, she still might not. Bloody Gryffindors.
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:58 pm

Narcissa stood there quietly, she knew that her sister would have this situation under control. There was no need for interference, it was rather amusing to watch actually. This Gryffindor certainly did have a death wish, this she was certain of.

She watched as the girl drew her wand, like she would know what to do with it, probably some pathetic little spell to annoy Bella. The real spells were the dark ones, the one's that caused pain, anguish, suffering. Oh the beauty of the dark arts. To hold your victim in the palm of your hand, watch them writhe in pain on the ground, see the fear in their eyes, now that was power. That was what she and so many of her close friends were capable of. The ridiculous Ministry and their absurd rules, making certain curses illegal, and the best curses of all. Pathetic, like this girl, this unknowing child who dared to test Bellatrix Black. Narcissa found it quite laughable.

She walked over to a nearby wall, lazily laying her back against it and stood there watching, a sly smirk on her lips. Every time the girl spoke, Narcissa had to use quite a bit of self control to stop herself from laughing. She was only digging herself deeper and deeper. She knew her sister well, they were indeed inseparable. Bella was, she was sure in her mind, planning out the very details of when she met this girl, away from the school and with no witnesses around. It would be a slow and quite painful method of disposal, that was a given.

Finally, Narcissa had had it with the Death Eaters comment. She whipped out her wand in a quick fluid movement and she strutted over to Bertha, wearing the most wicked of sneers on her lips. She kept the wand at her side, not pointing it yet, but it being there if she needed to use it. She walked around the girl, looking up at her but not speaking as she walked and then she stopped in front of her and began to speak, her words coming out in a venomous tone. “Death Eaters?” She laughed. Such dangerous accusations for one to be making. We are students in case you have not noticed. We are here every day just as you are. When could we possibly find the time to go serve the Darkest of Lords?” She began walking again, once more pacing around Bertha. “Let’s get something clear here. We are not, will not, want not to befriend someone or something rather, like you. This you don’t have to worry about and just be warned, if Bella and I did not find this pathetic situation so amusing, you would not be able to utter the ridiculous words that have been coming out of your mouth for the last fifteen minutes, so, in a sense, you are quite lucky.”

She glared at the girl for a few moments and then walked back over to the wall she was standing against. She hadn’t intended on saying anything but the girl had struck a nerve with Narcissa and she couldn’t remain quiet any longer. Her smirk would widen as she watched Rodolphus and listened to his words for Bertha, putting in quite accurate and then when she saw the way he kissed her, her smirk widened even more. It looked like the two of them were finally getting as close as her and Lucius were.
Back to top Go down
Toujours Pur

Toujours Pur

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 12:35 am

Bella felt like lunging at the girl and killing her right then and there at her Death Eater comment. They were still in school! How would they be apart of the Death Eaters? Sure, she was very much planning on indeed joining them, but she would never admit that to some random Gryffindor girl with no apparent brains... no matter how proud she'd be to bare the dark mark. She was about to march right up to the girl when she saw her sister's golden hair flash past her... Cissy seemed to have it under control.

She smirked as she watched her Rodolphus stand up and confront the girl, but she soon felt the corners of her mouth twitch into another one her rare smiles. Bella was not the type of person most could picture in a loving relationship, but she very much loved Rodolphus. And it was right then at that moment, in that not-so-empty classroom when she realized it. She smiled against his lips as she felt them against her own and kissed back with equal passion.

Bella turned her head back to look at the girl, an evil glint in her eyes and a smirk on her lips as she heard Rodolphus warn the girl. This was her last warning, she had more than enough chances to leave, and if she didn't take this one, Bella wouldn't hold back.
Back to top Go down
BumbleBee

BumbleBee

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 1:43 pm

Bee could not hold her laugh in any longer. Indeed this was all very amusing. She watched as her Death Eaters comment inmarked expressions on each one of thier faces.

"The type of loyalty that Gryffindor's could never understand." the boy stated in her face... Slytherins loyal?

"Oh yes.... loyal are those who strut around school pretending they are intimidating just because in a few months they WILL have the dark mark and vowed to serve a monster for all and eternity...." Her words spit out of her as if someone put a 'throw up slugs' spell on her... SHe hardly thought about what she would say.... the words formed.

She watched as Rodolphus pulled Bellatrix close to him and kissed her... she clapped her hands loudly, smiling sarcastically. This must be his reward.... being able to kiss such filthiness becasue with every word he said, he would look back at her, as if getting permission to speak.

Narcissa pulled out her wand.... she smiled.... her hands shook not in fear but as adrinalin rushed through her body. Her wand still was by her side... she would not jump to conclusions... they had not hexed her yet and she was greatly outnumbered... it would be considered foolish to go alone against this crowd (realizing that now) ...she hated every single one of them... she quickly glanced at the door... hoping for backup but doubted it would ever show up.
Back to top Go down
Fly Fearless

Fly Fearless

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:13 pm

Maddie went around the whole castle looking for her friend, Bertha Jorkins. She searched many rooms, passages and corridors. "Hmmm, where is Bee?" She asked herself. It wasn't like Bee at all to skip potions, or even skip a class. "Something must have happened...but what?" She asked herself.

Coming to a stop, at a empty classroom door, she heard voices, and then yelling, and then laughing. And sure enough Bee was in the whole mess. Maddie peaked through the window on the door, and saw Bellatrix, Narcissa, Rodulphus, and Amara. "Slytherins..." She hissed. She couldn't stand being around them, let alone that lot. But she must, Bee kept digging her hole, deeper and deeper, because Maddie knew that Bee always had to get the last word.

Opening the door, she gripped her wand tightly in the pocket of her robes. Maddie walked through the door, and pointed her wand. Not at any of the Slytherins, but Bee. "Silencio!" She cried, and instantly Bee could not say another word. Her mouth was moving, but you couldn't hear her. "There...That's better, now...I know I shouldn't be meddling, but this is my friend, and I would like to know what is going on here?' Maddie asked, trying to be as nice as she possibly could. She hated Slytherin, but wasn't going to show her hatred. And Maddie lowered her wand, keeping the grip on it strong.
Back to top Go down
Toujours Pur

Toujours Pur

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 8:38 pm

The smirk was wiped off Bella's face when the girl mocked their loyalty and on to top off it insulted the Dark Lord. She whipped out her wand and crossed the room to the girl, a dangerous expression on her face. She dangerously shoved her wand under the girl's chin and spoke in a low tone "Not only the kind of loyalty a filthy Gryffindor like yourself would never understand, but the type that the only way to truly understand it is to experience it. And I'm sure all the worthy ones standing in this room would agree. And apparently we are intimidating, otherwise you wouldn't be standing there shooting lame comebacks but would actually have your wand out and attempt to stop us, rather than acting like a stupid muggle. And you have no right to speak about the Dark Lord that way. He worked hard to get where he is today, so powerful people don't dare speak his name-" She would've ranted on, but her head snapped to where the door to the room was pushed open and another girl walked in.

She was somewhat glad the new girl had silenced the flirtatious one, she was more than mad with her immature remarks. "I know I shouldn't be meddling, but this is my friend, and I would like to know what is going on here?" Bella turned back to the now silenced girl and muttered "Incarcerous" before slowly walked over to the new girl. She eyed her while walking around her in a circle speaking, "What's going on? You're slut of a friend here was caught flirting with a known, noble Slytherin who also happens to be my boyfriend." She sneered as if she had been part of the original problem.
Back to top Go down
Fly Fearless

Fly Fearless

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:53 pm

Maddie sighed, How did she know that Bee would get herself into this kind of situations. She watched Bellatrix circle around her, she was not intimidated, but she gripped her wand tighter. "Slut?" Maddie asked. "Slut?" She laughed, "Bee is no slut, mind you, she is a bit of a flirt...but no slut." Maddie wanted to glare, all of her instincts told her to glare, but she didn't.

"How about...I just take her off of her hands and promise that she will never ever flirt with your known and noble slytherin boyfriend?" She asked with a smile. Hoping that she would be reasonable, but she had that little bit of doubt in the back of her midn. Who was she kidding? This was Bellatrix Black she was talking too. Madeline hoped she didn't have to use her wand, she knew that Bellatrix, Narcissa, Amara, and Roldophus knew the dark arts...well atleast some of it.
Back to top Go down
Tortured Soul

Tortured Soul

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:35 am

Rodolphus eyes turned from heated with passion to cold with fury as that idiot Gryffindor would not shut her mouth. "I need permission from no one, I was simply...reiterating my point." He started to make his way towards her, but Bella beat him to her, which was probably for the best; then again, Bellatrix Black was as dangerous as they come.

"Not only the kind of loyalty a filthy Gryffindor like yourself would never understand, but the type that the only way to truly understand it is to experience it. And I'm sure all the worthy ones standing in this room would agree. And apparently we are intimidating, otherwise you wouldn't be standing there shooting lame comebacks but would actually have your wand out and attempt to stop us, rather than acting like a stupid muggle. And you have no right to speak about the Dark Lord that way. He worked hard to get where he is today, so powerful people don't dare speak his name-" His eyes narrowed as the door opened and another Gryffindor came into the room and silenced Bertha. At least Madeline Abbot had the good sense to shut her up.

"How about...I just take her off of her hands and promise that she will never ever flirt with your known and noble slytherin boyfriend?" Rodolphus' eyes grew even colder and his anger began to radiate slightly from him. His face turned into a scowl and he raised his wand slightly. "She will go nowhere. She needs to learn what happens to people who disrespect us. Perhaps you do as well." He looked to the other three Slytherins in the room to make sure they were all on the same page. He lowered his wand and made to stow it back in his pocket. He wouldn't attack first, but he would surely help to end any confrontation that sprang up. Ordinarily, he wouldn't have any problem attacking the two Gryffindor's, but his morals had gotten the best of him. One thing his father had taught was that unless it needed to be done, you don't hurt a woman; even an idiot Gryffindor. But if provoked...he figured the Gryffindor's pride would make them act stupid, and he was fairly certain he was going to be proven right. In that case, he would help to defend Bella, his morals be damned.
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:45 am

Narcissa continued to stand against the wall. She was attempting not to do anything further in the situation. Not because she was afraid to, no, never. Because she was a afraid once she got going she wouldn't be able to stop. People like this, like this Bertha girl, was one of the reasons she wanted to join the Dark Lord, become a Death Eater, and rid the wizarding world of people like her. Pathetic could only begin to describe Bertha. She truly had lost her mind in Narcissa's eyes, speaking the way she was to all of them.

She heard the comment she made about the Dark Lord and once more Narcissa's temper was flaring. She saw however that Bella had heard and jumped on the situation. She took a few steps forward, a sneer on her face that could frighten the most vicious of Death Eaters as she approached the spot where Bella and Bertha were. "One, we are not pretending anything. If you had half of a brain you would know that your actions here today have been nothing short of idiotic. Two, you are once again assuming things. Quite dangerous I might add. In a few months we will have the Dark Mark? Do you understand that accusations such as these towards another student can get you thrown out of this establishment? I would refrain from opening your mouth again. You are only getting deeper and deeper into the little hole you have dug for yourself."

Narcissa looked up when she saw another enter the classroom. She had recognized her from Charms class. Madeline Abbott. She laughed as the girl came in and put a silencing charm on Bertha. This was getting better by the minute. "Thank you Madeline. We did so need to shut her up."

Narcissa looked over at Rodolphus as he spoke. "Yes, she is not going anywhere. Not just yet anway."

She then walked up to Bertha, standing very close in front of her and whispered, "there will come a day when you will feel the full power of the darkest Lord, but for now, let me share this with you." As soon as Bellatrix used the incarcerous curse, Narcissa raised her wand arm and flicked her wand lazily towards Bertha. "Levicorpus!" She recited in a light tone. "You can thank Severus for this fine invention. He truly is a master when it comes to spell creation is he not Bella?" She was beginning to enjoy herself now.

"Yes Madeline, I am sorry to inform you that your girlfriend here is something of what we refer to as a lady of the evening. She's a Gryffindor yet she dares to temp fate by flirting with one of the most notorious members of Slytherin house? I do believe that you should question your friends loyalties. I mean it is quite odd, is it not?" She tilted her head just slightly to one side, attempting the most innocent expression she could put on her face.
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

Number of posts : 101

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 4:03 pm

Sirius trudged along the hallway, smiling at any that he passed, more so the girls he encountered, it was a good start to what he felt was going to be a good day. That was until he passed by a classroom and heard a bit of racket coming from behind the closed door. Backing up a few steps, he couldn't keep his curiousity from rousing. Brushing a few strands of his hair from his face, he silently edged closer to the door and proceeded to look through the small window of the door, showing the inside of the room. What he saw caused his deep brown gaze to widen, it was two Gryffindor students surrounded by a group of Slytherins. This didn't bode well, and one of his fellow Gryffindors was the mercy of the Slytherin students. Naturally he saw Bellatrix, his wretched cousin, of course, it wasn't suprising to him at all. It seemed her boyfriend Rodolphus or as Sirius liked to call him, Phus Phus, was amongst them as well. Typical Slytherins, always doing something to try and make themselves look and feel superior. Moving his gaze to the student dangling upside down, Sirius saw that it was none other than Bertha Jorkins, one of the more outspoken ladies he has come across, and no doubt her inability to keep her mouth closed landed her in the position she was in. He had to admire her for standing up to them, even though he had no clue as to what was going on.

Scanning the room still Sirius saw that Amara was also present, my heavens what a group. He knew it wasn't looking good for his fellow housemates. And then the voice, the voice of Narcissa rang out. He couldn't place where she was but he knew she was there, of course she was, he should have known that when he saw the others. That definitely wasn't good. He had to do something, nothing rash, but maybe he could talk them down, it was highly unlikely, but he couldn't just stand there and allow his family and those other gits to have their way with his housemates. Slowly he slid his bag from his shoulder and laid it against the wall beside the door, every instinct told him to draw his wand, but he wasn't going to enter the room and risk a fight. He knew all too well his famalies hunger for the darker side of things, and no doubt those other two were on the same page, they had to be, given their association with his family. Swallowing the lump that had appeared in his throat he outstretched his hand and turned the knob of the door.

It wasn't fear that gripped him, Sirius did not fear his family, nor any who associated themselves with the Dark Lord, it was more like him being on edge, his senses heightened and his reflexes sharp. Stepping through the doorway, he loosened his tie, raked a hand through his hair and acted as if he were just passing through. Until he noticed what was going on that is, and coming to a sudden stop Sirius darted his eyes to each of those standing around and then to Bertha who was dangling in mid air. "Well well, what have we here?" He asked, trying his damnedest to not laugh at the sight before him. "It looks like I've stumbled upon a game. Only as usual, the odds are stacked in favor of you gits." He pointed a fingered and moved it around pointing at each of the Slytherins. "Trix dear, why is it everywhere I see an attempt at trouble I find you there?" And Phus Phus?" Turning his attention to Rodolphus. "Still the lap dog of my dear cousin I see. I would have thought you had better taste than that." He motioned his head over toward Bellatrix's position, smiling as he done so. And then turning, he locked his gaze on Narcissa and Amara. "Tsk Tsk Amara" Shaking a finger like a mother would do to her child that just got into trouble. "I would have never thought a beauty like yours would allow herself to be tainted by those who think they are better." Now laughing Sirius finally looked towards his other cousin.

A smug expression hit his features, Narcissa along with Bellatrix were the only two people walking this earth that could wipe every good feeling he had away. But he refused to allow them the satisfaction of knowing they could bother him the way they did. "And you." He spat the words out like a poison as he spoke to Narcissa. "I'm suprised to see you away from your precious Lucius longer enough to actually think for yourself." He shook his head, it was rare to see the two of them away from each other, "Tell me cousin, how did Malfoy like the cane I sent him?" The question was followed with laughter as he thought back to the moment he transfigured Malfoy's cane. At least now, hopefully their attention would be turned onto him instead of the two Gryffindor women.
Back to top Go down
BumbleBee

BumbleBee

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 7:47 pm

The sequence of events that happened after Bertha saw Madeline walk into the classroom came as a blur to her. Before she even finished smarting off to the filthy Slytherins, her dear friend Maddie silenced her in the only possible way anyone on earth could, by using the Silencing Charm.

She watched as Madeline and the Slytherins exchanged words. "What's going on? You're slut of a friend here was caught flirting with a known, noble Slytherin who also happens to be my boyfriend."

"SLUT?" Bee yelled loudly but no one could hear her.... She could move her bright red lipstick painted lips but couldn't utter a single word.

"Levicorpus!" Narcissa had sent her hanging from the ceiling. She could have defended herself, but since she could not speak an incantation, so she just hung.... yelling and screaming, cursing and swearing... silently.

None other than Sirius Black had chosen to make an appearance also... 'Maybe he will be of more help than Maddie here,' she thought.... Infact, Bee found herself taking a deap silent sigh of relief when her gaze met his. She wished he would unsilence her, there would be no happy negotiating to end this story... they would have to fight...there was no other way. Now it was three against four.... the odds were much higher than when the ruckus began.... She held her wand tightly in her hand.... it was useless to her now... she crossed her arms and waited....
Back to top Go down
Snivellus

Snivellus

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-04-20

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 8:44 pm

Severus Snape walked down the ground floor corridor slowly, his heavy black boots making a loud thudding sound as he went. Curtains of long, black hair hung down low as he held his potions book in his hand, his head tilted slightly forward to read the page as he walked. The day was finally coming to an end. Two more classes to go and then he could retire to the Slytherin common room, away from the likes of some of the students that irritated him so, making him want to develop new spells, just to use on them. 'Soon enough,' he chuckled to himself, pulling his eyes away from his book and slamming it shut. He held it in his right hand and his left hand came up to push away some of the strands that had fallen into his eyes.

With an irritated look on his face he made his way further down the corridor, heading towards the stairs that would lead him to the first floor to the Defense Against The Dark Arts classroom. His head snapped to the right as he passed an empty classroom that was rarely used when he heard the unmistakable voice of Sirius Black. He looked in through the window on the door and what he saw brought a rare smile to his face. Narcissa had her wand pointed at another student and was dangling her by her ankle. It was his spell she was using and by the looks of it, she had perfected it.

He slid his wand out of the pocket of his robes, holding it tightly in his hand, pushed the door open and walked in, a smirk on his face. He found the situation highly amusing. Three Gryffindors and four Slytherins, five now that he was there and from the look on Cissy and Bella's face, they were not too happy. He had no clue what was going on, all he knew was that he couldn't miss this opportunity to be here. His Prefect's position was pushed far back in his mind, at least for the time being.

He approached Bellatrix and gave her a nod before walking over to Narcissa, standing next to her, a light smirk on his face. "I see you have chosen one of my more genius creations to use as your weapon of choice and might I add, nicely administered." He spoke to her in his regular tone, with a slight bit of amusement thrown in. He then walked back over to Bellatrix and stood beside her. "What's this all about? What happened to make Cissy here need to take her wand out?" He folded his arms across his chest and looked up at her with an arched brow.
Back to top Go down
Destined For Darkness

Destined For Darkness

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 9:34 pm

Amara stood there watching everything happen with an amused expression. She would have loved to have said a few things to the girl but Cissy and Bella had it quite under control. She would watch, observe and become of assistance if the occasion called for it. She could not believe the nerve that Bertha had, especially in front of the Black sisters. Everyone with half of a brain knew never to piss them off, especially when they were together. Alone they could be quite dangerous, together, they were downright deadly. If there had not been such strict rules in the school about using certain kinds of magic, this girl would get to experience the full power of what they could do.

She smiled when she saw Bellatrix put the incarcerous spell on Bertha, being tied up in ropes was definitely what this girl needed as well as the silencing charm her friend put on her. She smiled when Cissy put the levicorpsus on her, that was a rather fun spell Severus had taught ones in his inner circle.

A look of distaste formed on her face as she saw Sirius enter the room. She was quite surprised that he didn't do anything but run his mouth. Of coarse his comments towards her would definitely need a reply she was a bit dissapointed that he didn't have harsher words for her, she did so love a verbal spar. She spoke to him in her usual calm tone. She never spoke in anything else unless she was completely furious.

"Black...let me make a few things clear. The only thing that I get tainted with is bloodtraitors, like yourself...mudbloods and the filthy people who think that they know everything, like your friend here who is being dangled upsidown. You were not here from the beginning and did not see what happened nor heard the words she spoke. Do not pass judgment until you have all the facts. Had she not herself pulled her wand out first, and had not continued running that idiotic mouth of hers, we would not still be in here." She took a few steps closer to him and then continued talking. "If us Slytherins are tainted, like you say then why was Bertha here flirting with Rodolphus when we first entered the room? Obviously she doesn't think us all that bad." She flashed him a smirk and then looked up as she someone else enter the room...Severus.

Leaving the area beside Sirius, she then walked over to Severus and stood beside him, a smile on her face. "Quite an interesting group of people we have gathered here isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Fly Fearless

Fly Fearless

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:21 pm

Madeline turned to Rodolphus, "Is that so?" She asked, raising her brow. "And who said I was disrespecting you?" She asked again, cocking a bit of a attitude. She knew later she would regret this, but hey, who can be nice to a Slytherin for long? She watched Bellatrix say an incantation that wrapped ropes around Bee's body. Madeline then turned to Narcissa, who also said the same thing. She sighed. What was she going to do? Narcissa took out her wand and up Bee went. She was upside down, hanging in the mid air. Angry, Maddie glared at them, all of them. She took out her wand, and with a flick, Bee could talk again. Then she said, amazed at the thing she saw. "Put her down....NOW!" Maddie wanted to help Bee, but how is she going to get her down? "Diffindo!" And the ropes were cut off, but Bee was sitll hanging upside down. Madeline pointed her wand at them. "Put her down....before I-"

Then the door opened again, She looked away from the Slytherins for a spilt second. Sirius Black. She sighed, maybe now she could get some help, but all he did was run his mouth. As always... She thought, He had to get a laugh, by making them more angry. Her gaze went back to Narcissa, Bellatrix, Rodolphus, Amara, then BAM! The door opened again, and Severus Snape walked in. A sneer formed on her face. Nothing could have made her more angry, another Slytherin. Maybe this is why Slytherins and Gryffindors were mortal enemies? They both couldn't stand each other. Maddie waited for the next move, keeping a sharp eye, her gaze wouldn't leave them for nothing. The headmaster himself could walk in and she wouldn't take her eyes off them. And thus, their battle had begun.
Back to top Go down
BumbleBee

BumbleBee

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:53 pm

"Diffindo," as Maddie pointed her wand at Bee again the ropes that bonded her unraveled, and she with another flick she could finally talk again. The blood began rushing to her head since she was still upside down. 'Levicorpus? i have never heard of such.' she thought.

She searched her mind for a spell to put her safely on the ground. Finally an epiphany.... Bertha pointed her wand towards her body and said, "Finite." This charm stops the effects of a current spell. Before she knew it she had hit the floor, thankfully she somehow managed to land on her right shoulder and not her head... how this happened, she didn't know.

Quickly picking her self off the floor, Bee dusted off her robes and held onto her aching shoulder. She pointed her wand at the lot of Slytherins... no longer messing around. The expression on her face was not a sarcastic smile, but a serious scowl.

Her heart pounded in her chest... the heck with staying calm...this was getting out of hand. It was now three to five, and she stood anticipating the next move.

Remembering that she could now talk Bee realized she had not greeted Sirius. "Well hello there," she grinned. "Nice of you to join us." Her stare still remained on Bella-I'm jealous of any girl who talks to my boyfriend, Narciss-I've got a wand up my butt, Amara-I'm just standing there nodding my head, Rod-I'm a duphus, and Sever- I need to cut my greasy hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings   Musings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Musings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey to the past :: Ground floor :: Empty Classroom-
Jump to: