Journey to the past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to the past

A Marauders era RP-forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Truth or Dare

Go down 
+2
Sweet Surrender
MarieC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MarieC
Admin
MarieC

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-04-13

Truth or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:49 pm

Date: November 5th 1975
Summary: A few students enjoy a fun game of truth or dare together

Open

The soft wind of October had left place to the strong wind of November, leaving a thin layer of ice to rest over the black lake. Marlene pulled her cloak tighter around her body as she adjusted her scarf, her cheeks reddening from the cold, but she didn't mind really. She much preferred the cold to the rain and winter was her favourite season. Cuddling in front of the fireplace with a blanket and a book while looking outside at the raging storm gave her a feeling of safety and protection which she didn’t often feel and loved very much. As though nothing bad could get to her since she was warm and well inside. Smiling lightly, lost in her thoughts, she kept on walking, absent mindedly listening to the sound her footsteps made on the crisp grass. It seemed to her that she often got lost in her thoughts lately – more than usually anyway. But unlike the other years, her thoughts weren’t all bad now. Of course, there were still some that could make her feel a bit depressed, sad and scared, but also some that made her heartbeat quicken and her cheeks flush. And right now she was so lost in her thoughts that she even forgot about Dora who was walking beside her.

When she did remember her friend was there, she turned to offer her a smile and linked arms with her. “So, less than two months left before Christmas,” she said with a light grin, looking up at the sky that seemed as though snow would soon be coming. “We’ll have to think of a new theme this year… and easier than the one we picked last year if possible,” she added, wrinkling her nose lightly. She and Dora, ever since their first year, had had a tradition for their Christmas present. They chose a theme – could be anything, a color, an animal, etc – and all their presents had to follow that theme. The preceding year, oddly, they had chosen warm as a theme, probably because the winter had been so cold. It had seemed like a good idea at first but Marlene had ended up giving scarfs and hot chocolate to everybody, unable to think of anything else. “Hey, what about polka dots?” she asked with a small giggle.

As they reached the black lake, Marlene took out a small blanket and put it on the ground, taking out her wand and pointing it at the blanket, putting a warming spell on it. Even with a blanket, she knew the ground would be cold otherwise and she didn’t want to be freezing. She sat down on one part of it, smiling when she felt the warmth spread through her body, sighing lightly as she looked around. The grounds seemed rather empty, probably because of the cold.
Back to top Go down
http://charmedchildren.proboards51.com
Sweet Surrender

Sweet Surrender

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Truth or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:15 pm

Dorcas walked with Marly to the spot by the Black Lake which they enjoyed sitting. Her friend was pretty quiet on the walk over there. She assumed her thoughts were filled with Remus, or maybe something else. Dora certainly had things on her mind these days. So many things were new to her, she was feeling so many different things that she didn't know what to do about it or who to tell. She had always talked to Marly about everything, accept for this. She was more afraid of her friend's...best friends reaction than actually talking to her about what it was. She sighed lightly as she walked, pulling her cloak up against her a little tighter to attempt to block out the cool breeze blowing onto her. She was quite relieved when Marlene started talking, snapping her out of her thoughtful state.

"Ah yes, the holidays. I can't wait. I have always looked forward to them but the stress from the amount of work we have been getting is making me look all the more forward to getting away." She smiled warmly at her friend. She was pretty sure she knew exactly what she meant. "Yes, our tradition. We do need to think of a theme for it. Last years...well I am glad we finally figured out what we were getting. That scarf you got for me, I am kind of wishing I had it with me right now, it's bloody freezing already and it's only the beginning of November!" She let out another sigh and rubbed her hands together, attempting to warm them from the chill she felt blanketing them. "Polka dots?" she asked with an intrigued brow. Sure, I have a few ideas already, if you're serious that it."

She was thankful for the warming spell that Marly put on the blanket. Wasting no time she practically ran to it, sitting on it and then laying back, her hair spreading out on the blanket. "Now this is more like it, it's absolute heaven." She laughed lightly and lay there on the blanket, closing her eyes and enjoying the peaceful sound around them. "So, what do you want to do now that we're out here?"
Back to top Go down
BumbleBee

BumbleBee

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Truth or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:48 pm

Bee Jorkins pulled her hood over her head, protecting her ears from the cold... Chill bumps apeared on her arms and her legs felt numb from the walk to the Black lake. She glanced towards Madeline Abbott, who walked beside her, to see if she was as bothered by the cold.

"I really wish I hadn't worn these shoes," she complained... it was her first complaint all evening.... which was quite an accomplishment. She starred down at her black high heeled boots which were getting covered in mud, but she didn't care. She was more worried about not getting frost bitten and returning to the warm castle with all limbs.

She gazed at the lake, watching the ripples in the water. She remembered legends of a Giant Squid, and laughed at the memory of being a first year and having nightmares about the squid attacking her and eatting all her friends for lunch.... It was true, Bee had many crazy dreams.

In the distance she saw two girls sitting on a blanket by the lake. It was Dory and Marlene. Her pace fastened until she came upon the two.... "Hey," she greeted. "Out enjoying this wonderful chilly weather also I see." Sarcasm....her favorite friend.
Back to top Go down
Fly Fearless

Fly Fearless

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Truth or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:15 pm

Pulling the hood of her cloak upon her head, Maddie was freezing. "I told you...you shouldn't have worn those shoes." Maddie had on a pair of black and white chuck taylors. Her beloved shoes were getting all muddy. "Great...now I have to clean these shoes again!" Maddie cried. Although Madeline was freezing she loved this time of year. The lake was her favorite place to come, she remembered the first time she snuck out of the castle. A smile formed across her lips as she thought of her grandmother, and her diary. Maddie often came out by the lake to read the Diary, over and over again. Almost forgetting that Bee was right beside her, she said, "Well, next time you will know not to wear high heeled boots to the lake!" She laughed.

When they reached the lake, Madeline saw Dory and Marly. "Hey Dory...Marly." she nodded towards both. "So what are you guys doing out here so late anyway?" She asked. Maddie was thinking about showing the journal to Bee, but since Marly and Dory were there...She was having second thoughts. She tucked the journal away in her bag, no one would know. Maddie also pulled out a blanket, and sat down.
Back to top Go down
MarieC
Admin
MarieC

Truth or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 6:56 pm

Marlene noticed that Dora seemed to be doing some thinking of her own. She figured her thoughts probably revolved around the situation in which she was finding herself, which they hadn't talked about yet. Dora had always confided everything to her but this seemed to be too much for her, and maybe she would talk about it later but she didn't seem ready yet. Shrugging lightly, Marlene decided not to push her. She would come to her when she would be ready, and obviously it was not yet. She found it strange that her friend was able to move on so quickly though - of course, Sirius' behavior definitely hadn't helped the situation. Marlene couldn't quite make out if he had reacted that way out of pride because he had lost one of his dates to the Slytherin he always tormented, or if it was out of jealousy because he, after all, had genuine feelings for her friend. Where other people would have chosen the pride option in a second, dismissing the jealousy, Marlene found herself hesitating though she didn't know why. Oh well, no matter who Dora choose, Marly would be happy as long as she was happy, and as long as the person whom she chose was good to her.

She smiled at her friend lightly, shrugging her shoulders. "Well I don't really have any ideas yet but you can find anything with polka dots really, don't you think? It's like any color, no matter what you'd looking for you'll always be able to find the color you're looking for. But if you have another idea I don't mind, I only said the first thing that came to my mind," she said. Though she had actually seen a gorgeous dress last time she had gone to Hogsmeade and she was sure it would fit Dora perfectly. But of course, she wouldn't tell her that, it would pretty much spoil the surprise.

She giggled lightly as Dora laid down on the blanket, looking very comfortable on it. "Well I'm glad you're enjoying it," she said in a teasing manner, nudging her friend's shoulder. She then sighed and shrugged, looking around. "I don't know really to be honest, I don't have any idea at the moment. Maybe we can hope someone else will get here and then we can think of something," she said.

Just as she said that she noticed Bertha Jorkins and Madeline Abbot coming their way. Looking up at the two girls, she smiled. "Hey girls. Oh yeah, we sure are enjoying this chilly weather," she said with a light grin. As Madeline layed out a blanket on the ground, she took out her wand once more. "Hold on," she said, pointing it at the blanket and saying the same spell again so that the blanket was warm. "Here you go," she said, putting her wand away with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Surrender

Sweet Surrender

Truth or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:16 pm

"Polka dots is a great idea, and a fun one too Marly." She smiled warmly at her friend but her thoughts kept drifting back to the situation that she was in. She let out a deep sigh and then rolled over on the blanket to completely face Marlene. "I really need to talk to you about something. I am sure that you have an idea what it is." She sighed once more and then continued. "I didn't...I hadn't decided anything yet...before Charms class you know. Severus and I had only talked......"

Dorcas sat up quickly when she heard two other approach the area her and Marlene were in. It was hard to not hear them with the loud crunching sounds of the leaves as they approached. She really wasn't ready to tell everyone what was going on, she was having a hard enough time telling Marly. "We'll talk about this later, alright. You need to know everything."

She then set her gaze on the two girls who approached them, showing them each a friendly smile. "Bee, Maddie. Yes, it's quite cold out here but Marlene, being the genius that she is has put a warming spell on the blanket, come sit with us!" Her words were friendly for the girls. Maybe it was a good thing that they came when they did. It would give her a chance to think about exactly how she was going to tell Marly everything.
Back to top Go down
BumbleBee

BumbleBee

Truth or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:45 pm

Bee jumped onto the warm blanket and sighed. "AHHHH! now this is better. Thank you Marly." She layed down on Maddies blanket taking up most of the room, smiling up at her until she would tell her to move.

She starred up at the grey sky... I wonder when it's going to snow, I love it when it snows for the first time of the year." she stated dreamingly. She scooted over for Maddie and sat up... "Well well ladies, what shall we do now...." There was a silence as she pondered. "Have you noticed that nearly all the seventh years are leading dramatic lifes.... all because of they are love stricken...." She looked at Dory smiling to herself as she remembered the rumors about her dumping Sirius for Snape. Then she looked toward Marly who had been linked with Remus Lupin.

"I just wish there was a way to get everyone to spill thier secrets... secrets are no good..." she clicked her tongue and shook her head. Laying back down again... she starred at the sky, enjoying the warm blancket.
Back to top Go down
Fly Fearless

Fly Fearless

Number of posts : 32

Truth or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 4:29 pm

Madeline saw Marlene take out her wand and point it to Maddies blanket. She felt it instantly get warm. "Wow, thanks Marly! Your a life saver!" She smiled at her. Tucking the journal farther into her bag, "So what are you guys doing here?" Maddie asked, pushing Bee over.

It was nice for Maddie to have some friends to come and talk too, but they seemed to also have stuff on their minds. She often felt lonely in the world, but she wasn't. Maddie had great friends, and a wonderful family. It just seemed something was missing, missing from her. She grabbed the tiny gold chain, with a golden band. Her grandmothers wedding band. Her mother had given it to her as a early christmas present. Holding the ring, she sighed. Remembering what the letter said, This helped me in my 7th year...maybe it can help you. Puzzled, she has no idea what that letter meant. Help? Madeline didn't need help...did she? If it was in the love department...then yeah, she could use a bit of help.

When Bee metioned about everyone being love stricken, Maddie didn't qualify. "Well...I can't say that I'm love stricken." She laughed, even though that's what she wanted. "I would like to know secrets, but that's none of my business. If people want to make and keep secrets let them." She smiled, Maddie knew she was making a point, because she also had a bunch of secrets that she didn't want to tell. The journal, for one. She took a deep breath, the cold air cutting her lungs. She looked up towards the sky, she loved the stars, and everything about them.
Back to top Go down
MarieC
Admin
MarieC

Truth or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:34 pm

Marlene grinned lightly at Dora when she agreed on polka dots - she'd have to hurry and buy that dress before there were no left. As her friend sighed deeply however, Marly's expression became more serious and she tilted her friend lightly, looking down at her friends as she brought her legs up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them and resting her chin on her knees. As Dora told her she needed to talk to her about something, Marlene smiled lightly knowing what was coming indeed. She knew that Dora would talk to her when she'd be ready. So she looked at her and listened carefully, almost jumping of surprise when Dora quickly sat up upon the arrival of Bertha and Madeline. She sighed, knowing now their talk would have to wait, but she smiled at the two girls nonetheless, nodding at Dora as she said she needed to know everything.

She laughed softly when the two girls thanked her for the warming spell, smiling lightly. "You're welcome. It's so unusually cold out here, we can't very well sit on the frozen ground or we'll catch our death." She smiled lightly as Bertha mentionned snow, wrinkling her nose a little. "I don't mind snow all that much but I have to admit winter is not my favorite season," she sighed. "Snow is pretty, but it's just so cold... I prefer to look at it from inside the castle with a warm blanket around me and a book in my hands," she said with a small laugh. "But I do love Christmas... who doesn't really," she added with a grin. "Except people who have nobody to spend it with I guess," she said, frowning lightly. Spending Christmas alone... the thought was rather depressing. And yet that's what her mother would do since Kathryn always spent Christmas away with their aunt and uncle. Marlene always wanted to go back home for Christmas, to spend it with her mother so that it'd be a little less horrible for her, but her mother had always forbidden it. If her Christmas was miserable, she didn't want her daughter's to be.

She listened as Bertha then mentionned that most of the seventh years seemed to be leading dramatic lifes before they were love striken, looking at Dora as she did so, before turning her glance to look at her. Marlene blushed, looking down at her feet and shrugging lightly. Dramatic life? She definitely couldn't consider her life to be dramatic... well, not on the love department anyway. Remus was hardly something she could qualify as bad, he was the complete opposite of bad. Always so nice and careful, shy just as her but she could see how caring he was. When Bertha said something about people spilling their secrets, Marly bit her bottom lip lightly, absent mindedly letting her hair fall over her face to cover the light bruise that was lingering on her temple. "I am sorry if this will disappoint you but I have no secrets," she said with a small smile. "My life is not exactly filled with excitement." She turned to smile at Maddie as she said she'd like to know secrets, but that they were none of her business. "Well most people are curious and nobody likes to have things kept away from them I suppose," she said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Truth or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 5:22 pm

It was the fifth day in November and the wind was strong. Andromeda pulled her cloak tighter and looked next to her. There stood the greatest guy Meda had ever met. His name was Ted Tonks and yes the he was a muggleborn and was completely forbidden, or was at least until she was dubbed a bloodtraitor and could care less what her sisters or family thinks. She was released from her family’s grasp and could do whatever she pleased and all she wanted now was to be with Ted, so here she was five days or so after the ball with the man of her dreams, walking outside of the school. She smiled at him. Oh he was so perfect; his dirty blonde hair, gorgeous brown eyes, heck even his small scar that went through his left eyebrow just made Meda love him more.

Meda grabbed his hand as they walked and looked at the seen around her. It was a beautiful autumn day. Leaves of red, orange, yellow, and even a bit of green, were scattered around the school grounds. Soon the school would change season in color again, in just about a month. Winter was Meda’s favorite holiday; the snow, the laughter, and the hot cocoa. Autumn was her second favorite though with the colors and the piles of leaves there where to jump in as if she was five again, oh and of course the fact pumpkins where in season, which meant pumpkin pie, Meda’s favorite type of pie.

As she looked around she saw they were at the Black Lake and that there were others there already. There were four girls: Marlene McKinnon, Dorcas Meadowes, Madeline Abbot, and a girl she believed was called Bertha Jorkins. Wonder why there here, Meda thought to herself and then turned to Ted again. “How ‘bout we go say hello to them all and see what they’re up to?” Meda suggested. “Sound like a good idea?” Normally she would never go and talk to those girls, but now that she didn't have to worry about her sisters, Meda saw no harm in it.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Bear

Teddy Bear

Number of posts : 22

Truth or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 6:55 pm

Ted still couldn't quite believe what was happening at this moment - it seemed so simple, so normal that he'd be walking along the school grounds with Andromeda, and yet it was not something he had ever thought possible. Merely talking to her was still something he was getting used to, and her presence always made him feel as though he was one step closer to Heaven. Could she really have agreed to be with him? It seemed that she had, since they were now walking side by side, like a normal teenage couple, enjoying the autumn afternoon. He couldn't remember enjoying a walk that much before - she made everything so much better for him. He didn't know if she realized just how much happiness she made him feel by simply being here with him, talking to him, loving him... at the simple thought, his heart seemed to beat a little faster. She loved him... how long had he waited for that to happen. Too long it seemed, but it had ended up being something good so when he thought back on it, he didn't mind having waited so long for her. She was more than worth it, and she needed to know that.

As he felt her hand slip into his own, he smiled softly, bringing it to his lips and kissing her palm lightly. He loved the feeling of her skin against his lips - maybe not as much as her lips against his lips, but it was still rather close. Her skin was by far the smoothest and softest he'd ever touched and he couldn't get enough of it, as though he had to be touching her in some way - any way - at all times, or else a strange feeling of emptiness over came him. As though he now needed her more than anything else, she was everything for him. Yet he still had so much to learn about her, but he couldn't wait to get to know better than he already did. He wanted to know everything about her, from her favorite color to her most prized childhood memory or her greatest fear.

As she looked around and then spoke up, he looked down at her with a smile, listening carefully to what she was saying. He loved the sound of her voice, she could have talked about anything she wanted, he'd have gladly listened just to be able to hear the words coming out of her lips that were like music to him. As she pointed at the four girls gathered near the black Lake, asking if they should go join them, Ted nodded and smiled. "Why not? They're all nice girls, I'm sure they won't mind the two of us joining them. Besides, they look strangely comfortable on the ground, meaning there's probably something to keep them warm, and I can't say I'd be against warming up right now," he said. He knew the four of them a bit, not all that well, but being friendly with everybody had its good sides. Marlene was a Prefect just like him, so he'd talked to her more often than to the others, but they were all rather nice, none of them ever mentionning his blood status or making him feel like he was not worthy of the school because of it. Of course, they were Ravenclaws and Gryffindors, which were not particularly known for having prejudiced opinions. Though they were all purebloods - even though he had heard some people saying Marlene wasn't really one since her mother was a muggle-born - they were still nice with pretty much everybody.
Back to top Go down
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Truth or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 7:24 pm

Andromeda smiled as Ted kissed her lightly on her palm. She loved the feel of his lips, even if it was just a small kiss on her hands. The way he did it made her feel reassured he wasn’t about to leave her even if it were a dream, like it always felt around him, it wasn’t going to end anytime soon. Ted was so wonderful. His smile always made her heart beat faster. There was warmth in that smile of his. The only smiles Meda had ever gotten were cruel, sinister smiles from her sisters and family; not including Regulus and Sirius of course. The thing that made Meda happiest about him was that he loved her. Never before had she ever felt loved, or cared about, but now she did, ever since that night a few days ago in the Astronomy Tower were he told her he loved her and she told him she loved him too. That night was magical, as was the Masquerade Ball were they first met before Bellatrix interrupted and ruined the night. Every moment with Ted was magical and almost made her old life behind the cage her cruel and cold-hearted family put her in almost seem like just some horrible nightmare. She was awake now and the terrible boogeyman she called a family was now gone. She could do whatever she wanted now, live life.

Meda smiled as she listened to Ted agree. She was glad she was going to get to talk to other girls. Normally she could only talk to Slytherins, so this was almost like a whole new experience. She had talked to some of these girls before, but before she was always looking over her shoulder and afraid her sisters would see. Now she could talk with them without a worry and could enjoy herself no matter who saw them. It seemed ever since her meeting with Ted everything had gotten so much better, even though it did get really bad for a while it did become better, better than she could ever remember. “Okay then let’s go,” she said. “Maybe we can discover there secret of warmth.” She chuckled and began walking in the direction of the other girls.

When they reached the girls she smiled. “Is it all right if we join you four?” She asked kindly. She hoped they would agree. They all seemed nice, and not to mention warm.
Back to top Go down
BumbleBee

BumbleBee

Truth or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 3:43 pm

Bertha listen to Marly discuss the weather. She loved winter and everything about it...Well not everything... she disliked christmas....She loved the idea, it was the family gaterings part that earked her. Suprised that Marlene mentioned that she was going to spend Christmas all alone. "Awww...you too. It is very comforting knowing that I'm not the only one," she smiled warmly. The smile drifted when she remembered her mothers millionth letter demanding that she come home for the holidays and see her stuck-up aunt and her lazy husband and their awful children.

She literally shook the thoughts out of her head, and doing so she noticed a couple walking towards them. She smiled warmly reconizing them as Meda and Ted. Her heart dropped and she felt the earning of something more in the pit of her stomach when she saw Ted kiss Andromeda's hand. "That's so sweet," she accidently said out loud.

“Is it all right if we join you four?" Bee heard Meda say.

"Of course darling," her eyes met Ted's. 'They are so cute together' she thought. 'He was perfect for MEda'. She pushed Maddie about three feet to the left, distracting her dreamly state. then she scooted over herself making plenty of room for them. "Here you go." she stated patting the blanket beside her. "And they are warm too!" She was surrounded by friends and inside there was a warm feeling that did not come from the blanket. "I hope you all aren't going crazy from all the stressfullness (if that's even a word) with NEWTS and Exams..... Maddie over here," she clicked her tongue, "She stays up studying till 2 in he morning!" she laughed, teasing Maddie was fun.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Surrender

Sweet Surrender

Truth or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 4:58 pm

Dora looked over at Bee. "Some secrets are better left kept to the one who holds them, at least until they are ready to reveal them." She gave the girl a slight smile. Dora was quite sure that Bee was eager to learn her secret. She was quite sure many were at that matter.

She relaxed herself on the blanket, looking at the girls next to her. She was still a bit lost in thought and wished that she had had a few more minutes to talk to Marly alone. She needed to talk to someone, but Marly would be the only one, at least for now.

She was quite surprised when Andromeda arrived but she greeted her with a rather friendly smile. She had heard about what her sisters had done to her and Ted Tonks, a Hufflepuff from another student. It was moments after her and Severus had left to have their talk in the garden.

"Hello Andromeda, I hope that you are doing well," she told her and then her eyes averted upward as she saw Ted Tonks approaching the rapidly growing group. She smiled at him as well. "Hello Ted," she told him and nodded her head towards him. She watched Ted and Andromeda and couldn't help the smile that curled her lips upward slightly. They looked like they really liked each other, were happy around each other. Dora wanted that, wanted to experience that but something inside her made her question if that was ever going to happen. Things were so clear a few days ago and now, nothing was like it was. Sirius and her were not speaking, the one who she had liked for so long. He showed his colors to her that day in Charms class, insulting and embarrassing Severus in front of everyone. This infuriated her to no end. How could he have done it? Because Severus lead her to the front of the class to ask her a question in private? Because he touched her hair? Her and Severus were only friends, nothing more but still, there was something about him, something about the way she felt when she was near him, that made her start to think that possibly, more than friends was something that they might become. She never would have imagined it, a Slytherin, Severus, but the feelings could not be ignored.

The voices around her could be heard but she was not really comprehending any of them. Her mind was still too lost in her own thoughts to notice. She shifted her position on the blanket and looked over towards her friends, her focus now returning to the ones she was sitting with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Truth or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare
Page 1 of 1