Journey to the past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to the past

A Marauders era RP-forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
+40
Jake Hunter
Algie
FunFish2222
RhiannonMei
Charmed_Angel
Just_Ginny
Kitty Darling
My Only Sin
Purely Pure
Destined For Darkness
Huffie Vamp
Insanely Sane
devil's_angel
BumbleBee
Tortured Soul
Bella Isa
Prying eyes
Willow
the5potters
Sinful Elegance
Fly Fearless
Teddy Bear
Rookwood
Snivellus
Sadistic Bitch
Hestia Jones
SimplyMe
Sweet Surrender
MagicalMe
Wormtail
Moony
MarieC
Mmmm Muggleborn
Briar_Rose
Dark Shadow
LilyFlower
Prongs
Padfoot
Toujours Pur
Sinister Beauty
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bella Isa

Bella Isa

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-06

Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:14 pm

Name: Marie
Time zone: GMT -5
Availability: Pretty much anytime
YIM/MSN: marie_c2001@hotmail.com

IC Information (Who you are applying for):

Name: Isabella Collins
Nicknames: Most of her friends call her Isa, her family calls her Bella and her mother calls her Bella Isa
Year: 6th year
Blood: Half blood
House: Hufflepuff
Affiliations: Quidditch
Subjects at Hogwarts: Care of Magical Creatures, Defense against the dark arts, Potions, Herbology, Transfiguration, Astronomy, History of Magic

Photobase for your character.
Amber Tamblyn
Application - Page 2 Isabella

Disabilities or Handicaps: None
Mental State: Pretty sane though she sometimes seems as though she has two personalities
Boggart: Crows
Personality Quirks: Depending on the day you catch her on, she call seem as though she has two different personalities.
Likes: Animals (CoMC is her favorite subject), music, scarfs, bright colors, cheese
Dislikes: Two faced people, silence, dark, History of Magic (not the history itself but the class), mushrooms
Hopes/Goals: To have her own shop for magical creatures (legal ones, obviously) and take care of as many as she can

General Appearance: She's pretty with small features
Height: 5'1" 1/2
Eyes: Deep brown
Hair: Brown
Complexion: Rather pale with rosy cheeks
Build: Slender
Marks or scars: She has a tattoo on her collarbone (a tribal flower) and a small scar on her knee
Important possessions: Her guitar

Parents: Kathleen and John Collins
Siblings: She is an only child
Family History: Her mother is a witch who, after her school years, left home to travel the world. She went from Africa to Antarctica with Asia and Australia in between, ending her two years of travelling in America where she met a young muggle man who she instantly fell in love with. He soon returned the feeling but before things got too serious, she decided to be honest with him and told him what she really was. It took him a few days to get used to the idea but he accepted it and they both came back to England to get married. A few years later they had Isabella, who was born three months early with a heart problem. After growing up in hospitals before finally going through major surgery when she was 7 years old, she decided that life was too short to go through it without enjoying it fully.

Morals: She can be very trusting and forgiving just much as she can be vindictive if any of her friends are hurt. She believes that nobody is better than other people and those who are prejudiced should look at themselves before they look at other people
Sexual Preference: Straight, though she tried out many things
Relationships: None at the moment though she has her eyes on a certain Gryffindor boy

Character in five words: Passionate, friendly, cheerful, colorful, stubborn

SAMPLE POST (At least 300 words)

Isabella hummed to herself lightly as she made her way out of the Hufflepuff Common Room, walking through the school corridors with a light smile on her face, nodding at the students, professors and ghosts she met, not caring if she knew them or if they nodded back or not. She played lightly with the soft pink scarf she had wrapped around her waist as a belt and went out of the castle, giggling lightly when the cool wind blew in her face, making her hair dance wildly behind her head while she ran toward the small hut on the other side of the school ground. She wrapped her cloak tighter around her body to keep the cold away and knocked lightly on Hagrid's door when she got there, waiting for him to open.

"Hey Hagrid, I got your message," she said, smiling exitedly.

Hagrid beamed at her and let her in, not saying a word as he was even more excited than her. He led her to a small dark corner of the room, pride flashing in his eyes as he seemed as though he wanted to jump up and down from the happiness though not daring to in case the floor of his tiny house couldn't take it. Isabella grinned widely and knelt down on the floor, softly patting the old female dog that was lying on a blanket, four little balls of fur gathered around her.

"Oh they are so adorable!" she said. "Are you going to keep them?" she asked, looking up at Hagrid.

He shook his head, playing with his beard. "Can't. Too many o' them. But I'm keppin' that one over there," he said, pointing at a small dark brown puppy that seemed to be sleeping. "Fangs, I'm gonna name him."

"Well I gotta get going now or else I'll be late for History of Magic," Isabella said, getting back to her feet and wrinkling her nose lightly. "Send me an owl if you get anything new!"

She smiled and rushed out of the house, running back to the castle in the cold autumn air to be in time for school.

ACCEPTED

Last edited by on Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tortured Soul

Tortured Soul

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 10:39 pm

Name: Rick
Time zone: Eastern
Availability: Most nights until around 10 or so
YIM/MSN: cagedanimal2006@yahoo.com(MSN)

Name: Rodolphus Lestrange
Nicknames: No known
Year: 6th
Blood: Pure
House: Slytherin
Affiliations: N/A
Subjects at Hogwarts: potions, charms, transfiguration, dada, herbology, care of magical creatures

Photobase for your character. (Name of person in picture and photo of that person.) George Stults

Mental State: Borederline Insane
Boggart: Thestral
Personality Quirks: Evil
Dislikes: Mudbloods and Muggles
Hopes/Goals:to one day join the dark lord as a most trusted servant in the death eater regime and to marry bellatrix black

General Appearance: Blonde hair, slightly muscular
Height: 6'0"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Complexion: Clear
Build: Muscular
Marks or scars: No known
Important possessions: Wand

Parents: Killian Lestrange
Siblings: Rabastan Lestrange
Family History: Father went to school with Lord Voldemort

Morals: No known
Sexual Preference: Straight
Relationships: Bellatrix Black

Character in five words: Evil, relentless, selfish, fanatical, unfair

Rodolphus Lestrange looked up from his bed in his spacial bedroom. The light was shining in and hitting him in the face, making him wake up from his dream about Bella. The girl drove him wild, both in and out of his dreams. Stretching and yawning, he made his way to the adjoining bathroom and set about preparing himself for the day. His thoughts strayed to the memory of his father bringing another slave home last night. He smiled sadistically as he thought about the screams he heard long into the night, finally ending at around three in the morning. Yes, his father was going to be sleeping in today.

As he made his way back into the bedroom, he glanced at his watch on the bedside table. Eleven o'clock. He too had slept in that morning. Perhaps his father was already up. He donned his clothing and made his way downstairs where the house-elf was busy setting his plate on the table in the kitchen. He kicked it out of the way as he sat down and began eating. About half-way into his meal, his father came into the room.

"Good morning, Rodolphus."

"Good morning, Father. Who was it?"

His father didn't need to ask who he was referring to, they both knew.

"Some muggle woman we picked up off the street. She put up one hell of a fight."

He chuckled. "I heard. Did you read the paper yet this morning?"

"No. I only just got up. I think you're mother has it."

Rodolphus finished up his meal and stood up. "Do you need anything done today, Father?"

"No, I'm heading to the office for the rest of the day. I should be back around dinner."

Rodolphus nodded and turned to walk out of the kitchen, where he tripped over the Lestrange's house-elf, Jabi. "Move it, you bloody irritating sack of trash!" he spat as he kicked the elf out of his way. Jabi ran off to clear his plate at the table and Rodolphus made his way outside. He had made a past-time of walking into muggle London and antagonising the vagrant filth he found on the way. Today was no different.

He strolled down a dark alley and realized that he was now allowed to do magic outside of school which would make things much more fun. He smirked as he saw a man in his early forties laying on the ground under a cardboard box. His smirk turned into a sneer as he pointed his wand at the hobo and said, "Crucio." The man started screaming and thrashing about on the ground so he put a silencing charm on him. Ordinarily, he would like to listen to the screams, but he knew they would draw attention as it was getting closer to the lunch hour. He looked to his right and saw a woman start to run down the alleyway towards the sound of the screaming. He subtely took the silencing charm off the man and canceled his Cruciatus. As the woman neared him, he started speaking in a hurried, erratic manner.

"I don't know what happened, I was walking down the alley and I heard this poor man screaming. I stopped to see if I could help, but I don't know whats wrong. We need to help him, something could be terribly wrong!"

"Don't worry," said the woman. "I have my cell phone. I'll call someone."

As the woman turned around to get her phone out of her pocket, a bright flash of green erupted towards her and she dropped to the ground, dead. The vagrant, having seen this, started yelling and trying to scramble away until another flash of green silenced him for good. Rodolphus smiled a sardonic smile and the only thought he could think was Bella's reaction when he told her.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
BumbleBee

BumbleBee

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 10:45 pm

Name: Kristen
Availability: Whenever I’m on
YIM/MSN:

Name: Bertha Jorkins
Nicknames: Jorkins or Bee
Year: 7
Blood: Pure Blood
House: Gryffindor
Subjects at Hogwarts: Potions, Transfiguration, Herbology, Defense against the Dark Arts, Charms
Photobase for your character. Megan Fox
Application - Page 2 82690_megan-fox

Mental State: Stable
Boggart: Mice
Personality Quirks: She loves to laugh and looks for humor in every situation. She loves to talk and sometimes finds it difficult to keep her mouth closed (especially when nervous.) She is INCREDIBLY stubborn and not shy about sharing her opinion.
Likes: BOYS, the outdoors, Charms, Chocolate, Quiddich and Writing
Dislikes: mean people with biased opinions about rank depending on blood type.
Hopes/Goals: She hopes to work for the Ministry of Magic

General Appearance: She is beautiful, put doesn’t know it. She walks like she knows everything there is to know. In her eyes you can see curiosity and wonder.
Height: 5’8
Eyes: Blue Green
Hair: Long black
Complexion: She has a tan from being outside for hours during the summer at home.
Build: She is tall and curvy
Marks or scars: none
Important possessions: Her journal (she documents everything) Her necklace her grandmother gave her for her 16th birthday. Her wand

Parents: Todd and Melony Jorkins
Siblings: She is the only child
Family History: She comes from a long line of proud, snooty Gryffindors. Her family is quite rich and not afraid to tell you about it. Her mother met her father at Hogwarts in their 3rd year, and they found that their cocky personalities just matched perfectly. Bertha is known as the rebellion, the disapointment to all the Jorkins, because she just can't find it in her heart to make herself seem more important than everyone else. The plans her ancesters have for her don't match her own dreams. Since she is the only child, she can have everything money can buy, but money cannot buy supportve parents.

Morals: She strives to be the best she can be and not let anything get in her way.
Relationships: She is currently SINGLE

Character in five words: Stubborn, sassy, humorous, talkative, seductive

Bertha Jorkins’ black hair escaped from the navy shawl she wrapped over her head for disguise. She was escaping from her parent’s wrath (or that’s how she would put it.) Flying slowly do to the weight of her suitcase on the back of her Nimbus broomstick, she looked at the houses below her. Very few of them had their lights on, since it was almost 2 o’clock in the morning and Bertha wondered if the muggles had parents who tried to dictate their life too. Yes, she could have apperated, but she needed the fresh air.
Just a few minutes ago she left a note to her parents on her bed saying that she loved them very much, but she just wanted to follow her own dreams, and not theirs. Her mother demanded that she work at Gringotts, which is where she worked herself, and her father wanted her to become a healer, which was impossible because she didn’t have or could obtain the skills.
With only one day left of the summer break, she was headed to Diagon Alley where she could get a good nights sleep and make her way for the train station in the morning. The summer had been long and dreadful and her stomach leaped at the thought of walking back in the doors of Hogwarts for the last time. Her 7th year had come too soon, and when she looked back at the memories nothing was significant. This year, she promised herself that she would make the most of each and everyday.
She smiled at the thought of her mothers face when she would wake up to find the letter. She would cross her arms and tap her red high heel on the floor. Bertha would not be surprised to receive a howler on the 2nd or 3rd day of school, but that would not bother her. She dreamed of traveling the world, both land and sea.
When she finally reached Diagon Alley, her cheeks were frozen from the crisp air. Her first sight was her owl, Rinna, who ruffled her black features excitedly. Bertha had tied a note and some money to her so she could reserve herself a room.
Butterflies swarmed in her stomach. In one day she would be back at Hogwarts, the school she loved so dearly.

ACCPETED

Last edited by on Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
devil's_angel

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 1:03 am

Name: ‘Re’becca. Call me Becca
Time zone: …….eastern USA apparently…
Availability: almost every single day for multiple hours. I have a very uninteresting life…
YIM/MSN: msn: rmd95@comcast.net

Name: Alecto Carrow
Nicknames: Al, Lecta
Year: 7th
Blood: Pureblood
Subjects at Hogwarts: All needed, and then muggle studies and Care of Magical creatures
Photobase for your character. (Name of person in picture and photo of that person.)
Sophia Bush
Application - Page 2 Out17534507up5
Code:
[IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e118/xeyexlinerx/out17534507up5.jpg[/IMG]

Disabilities or Handicaps: she has anger problems…
Mental State: she has anger problems, so those take over, but besides that, she’s all good.
Boggart: her wand breaking into pieces
Personality Quirks: Alecto strives to be dark, she is a moody, irrational person who does things before thinking. She often forgets herself in anger, and can go completely wild. Most people know just to stay away when someone else has ticked her off. No one likes to be at the receiving end of her wrath. Al, even with her anger management problems, keeps secrets like no other. Anything you tell her, she takes it to the grave unless you tell her to tell.
Likes: Dark magic, Death Eaters, Voldy, Voldy’s cause, Charms, Transfiguration, snakes, unknowing victims …..
Dislikes: Defense against the dark arts, Aurors, Astronomy, people who are perky.
Hopes/Goals: Al would love to be a death eater when she gets a little older. She’s a very known supporter of the Dark arts.

General Appearance: Important, snobby, beautiful.
Height: 5’5
Eyes: green/blue
Hair: brownish/blackish
Complexion: clear
Build: very thin
Marks or scars: one on her upper left arm where she apparently tried to carve the dark mark into it,(after she learned all about the death eaters around her sixteenth birthday) but ended up just bleeding a lot.
Important possessions: her wand is her most important possession.

Parents: Samantha and Timothy Carrow
Siblings: Amycus Carrow
Family History: Samantha and Timothy were very pleased when they had twins. They hoped that both children would carry on with their beliefs. Mostly that the dark magic would one day rule over all, ridding the world of anything that was not pure, insignificant, or completely and unbearably stupid. Even at a very young age, Alecto was very interested in her parents beliefs, following everything that they put into her young mind. Al soon was consumed with her own thoughts, making her a cranky, stubborn, stuck up child. She was always gorgeous, flooding the room with the feeling that they were unworthy unless she knew them personally, and actually enjoyed their company. When Alecto turned eight, her parents asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up. What did Lecta say? “Mummy, Daddy, I want to learn dark magic!” and from then on, she’s always been the cruel, dark child that they wanted her to be. She turned into an even more moody child, studied more about dark magic, and tried to deepen herself more in knowledge of everything that dark magic could . Even though her parents were very enthused with the fact that their daughter was so greatly in love with the dark arts, they began to worry as their daughter’s fits became violent. She’d do anything to get what she wanted, and used any methods she had too. People seemed to shy away from her, she always held herself in very high importance. Finally, when she was eleven, her Hogwarts letter came. Alecto was completely thrilled. Finally, somewhere where she could learn more about the thing she loved - dark arts. However, she was easily let down when she learned nothing but rubbish about defending against the dark arts. Her parents became very concerned when their daughter would write saying, “Mom, Dad, They teach rubbish here! All we do is make shields and such, when are we actually going to get to test dark spells on each other? Isn’t that what’s important?” but they left it alone anyway.

Character in five words:
Stubborn. Intense. Passionate. Curious. Determined.

Alecto made her way angrily into the library. She was itching to curse someone, this had not been a good day at all. First, she’d woken up extremely late, had to skip breakfast, and then missed part of her first class. Al never missed the first class. It was Transfiguration, and she actually enjoyed that subject. Why did she actually enjoy one of those lousy subjects at her school? Al liked it mostly because she could actually practice things that might come in handy when, and if, she became a death eater. Of course, Lecta desperately wanted to be a death eater, it was her main goal. In fact, if there was just a school for death eaters where seventeen year olds like herself could attend, she would go there. Alecto was almost, no, completely was obsessed with the dark arts and Voldermort. She believed not only in his cause, but his methods too. Why not inflict pain? Why not cause tears and have bloodshed? It was a part of life.

Al looked over the shelves of the library, still thinking about her obsession with the dark arts, it was an easy distraction for her. It was something that she did not take lightly. Her obsession was an intense passion. Lecta found her hands lingering over the darker books, her eyes looking at them, holding her gaze as she tried to concentrate on finding the books she actually needed for class. It was hard though, fighting her obsession for even those few seconds where she really needed to be paying attention to her studies. She sighed, squaring herself and found herself suddenly and completely determined to do whatever she needed. She was skipping lunch, even after not eating breakfast, so she could work on some homework, no need for this to be a pointless way to spend her time, although she had the eerie feeling that she’d already wasted much too much time thinking about things in her mind. She shrugged, that stuff was important too. Finally, after what seemed a life time or two, she had all the books she needed at that minute. Al sulked over to a table and pulled out some parchment and a quill. She then took out her ink, dipping her quill in it before she wrote on the paper. It was only a title and her name though. Sixteen more inches of work to go.

ACCEPTED

Last edited by on Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Insanely Sane

Insanely Sane

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 1:16 am

Name: Jessie
Time zone: GMT -5
Availability: A little to often for my parents liking... lol
YIM/MSN: xRESSIEx@hotmail.com

Name: Lucille Gail
Nicknames: Lucy
Year: 6th
Blood: Mixed Blood; Both her parents were half-blood
House: Ravenclaw
Subjects at Hogwarts: DADA, Charms, Transfiguration, Potions, Divination, Astronomy
Photobase for your character. (Name of person in picture and photo of that person.) Kirsten Dunst

https://2img.net/h/i146.photobucket.com/albums/r266/OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG/Lucille.jpg
(really big, to lazy to resize XD)

Disabilities or Handicaps: N/A
Mental State: Very sane... just a little.... different.
Boggart: An Ashwinder.
Personality Quirks: Tends to speak what's on her mind, can sometimes seem very ignorant about happenings around her
Likes: Experimenting with different spells, reading, watching smoke or steam twist and turn...
Dislikes: Prejudice people, people who judge others without getting to know them
Hopes/Goals: To one day get married and have a family.

General Appearance: somewhat unkempt, but that's exactly how she likes to look, she actually does spend time on it in the mornings.
Height: somewhat short, 5'4
Eyes: dark green
Hair: long and blonde
Complexion: clear and pale
Build: somewhat on the short side, but in-shape and healthy
Marks or scars: a small mark on her left palm from when she was experimenting with her wand when she was 11
Important possessions: A remembrall she got when she was 7. Whether it's glowing red or simply white, she loves to watch the smoke inside swirl around in circles.

Parents: Loretta and Spencer Gail
Siblings: An older sister named Lorene who is now 22 and working as a healer in St. Mungo's
Family History: Her mother (maiden name Thomas) and her father both met at school. Both were half-bloods, her mother's father being a muggle and her father's mother; making Lucille a sort of mixed blood. She finds this somewhat of a relief, seeing as there are no real nasty words for people with mixed blood, unlike mudblood and blood traitor. She feels very sorry for those 'less fortunate than her' having to go through these taunts.
Morals: Everyone deserves a second chances, no matter what they've done in the past.
Sexual Preference: Straight.
Relationships: Has a thing for a certain Ivan Lovegood, and deeply believes in true love.

Character in five words: outspoken, dreamy, ignorant, curious, sympathetic

Lucille Gail hummed a soft tune to herself as she hoisted her bag high on her shoulder and began climbing the rope ladder towards the divination classroom at the base of the north tower. She had finished up breakfast and decided to get a head start on her way to the far up classroom. Unlike most students she very much enjoyed divination, and thought it could prove very useful if used right. She often paid much attention during class, and often could be seen taking notes. Her favorite lesson so far though, was definitely astrology. She herself was a Pisces and checked her horoscope daily.

When she stepped out of the trapdoor opening into the room, she noted no others were there. 'They're probably all down at breakfast... they'll be here shortly...' She assured herself, settling into a nice puffy chair and dropping her bag beside the leg of the table. Without quite thinking about it, she gazed into the crystal ball in the center of the table, just watching the smoke within twirl and dance. She often compared crystal balls to her own remembrall she carried with her. For a short period of time she was certain they were really the same object, and would stare into the small smoky remembrall and expect to see the silhouettes of her classmates, or small symbols she would rush to look up in her text book. She was lost in her thoughts until she was certain she saw the image of a young girl around 14 or 15 who looked much like herself in the crystal ball riding atop a black skeletal horse with wings.

Chuckling, she decided she would leave the divination work for when class began, and pulled out her 10" oak wand with unicorn tale core and her pale blue quill. "Winguardiam Leviosa" She said quietly, and smiled as she watched her quill carefully float into the air. She moved her wand in all different directions and watched as the quill followed the movements, twisting and turning, until the other students started to file into the room.

ACCEPTED

Last edited by on Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Huffie Vamp

Huffie Vamp

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 4:44 pm

Name: Angelique Elkins
Time zone: Central, soon to be Pacific when I move
Availability: whenever I am allowed to get online
YIM/MSN: drkangelcat@hotmail.com

Name: Katerina Marie Van Buiren
Nicknames: Kat, Kate, Kitty
Blood: Pureblood, but its tainted. She is a dhamphir.
Affiliations: Slug club, quidditch team-seeker
Subjects at Hogwarts: required classes, plus muggle studies, divination, astrology
Photobase for your character. (Emilie de Ravin)
Application - Page 2 Normal_fghktykty
Disabilities or Handicaps: n/a
Mental State: sane….for the most part
Boggart: Dragomir Von Brandt
Personality Quirks: has a bad habit of flashing fangs when angry, bites bottom lip
Likes: Egyptian and Greek mythology, chocolate, smores, drawing, and reading
Dislikes: rodents, spiders, and the site of fresh blood
Hopes/Goals: to be accepted and to kill Dragomir for what he did to her mother

General Appearance:
Height: 5’ 6”
Eyes: turquoise
Hair: dirty blonde
Complexion: clear and pale
Build: slender
Marks or scars: crescent moon birthmark on the area of the neck a vampire typically bites its victims
Important possessions: turquoise necklace

Vampire who bit mother: Dragomir Von Brandt
Parents: Darren Van Buiren and Vivian Van Buiren née Ter Avest
Siblings: N/A
Family History: June of 1958, a young woman named Vivian Van Buiren was 7 months pregnant with the child of her husband Darren Van Buiren. Doctors said the child was to be a beautiful baby girl, ordinary and precious. But fate had other plans. That month a man, or what seemed to be just a man, named Dragomir Von Brandt came into the soon-to-be parents’ lives. He said he was lost and needed to use the telephone and the Van Buirens, as kind as they were, let him in. Darren Van Buiren went into the kitchen to get the man some coffee as he waited for the person the man called to come pick him up. When Darren was out of the room, Dragomir found it the perfect time to feast upon the woman as he planned, and then would go after the man, but the vampire’s plans failed for when the man her his wife’s scream of agony he quickly grabbed a cross from a nearby wall and was able to force away the vampire before his wife was bled dry. The vampire vanished and the wife was saved. Unfortunately the wife did not go completely unharmed. The poison from the fangs if left to run through the blood of a human, or in this case witch, would cause the victim to become one also.

The woman was sent to a vampire shelter in Romania till her death two months later, giving birth to her daughter Katerina Marie Van Burien. The venom of the vampire that had run through the mother’s veins had made it to her daughter. At first the symptoms were not noticeable and everyone thought she was a normal baby. The baby girl was sent back to live with her father in the United States to live a normal Wizarding childhood. But not long after the child’s differences began to show. No longer than 3 days after arriving at her father’s, Darren noticed Katerine’s eyes change color and canine’s sharpen. He called a magical pediatrician to figure out why these things were happening. According to the doctor his daughter was a dhamphir, a part vampire. The girl was still a pureblood witch, but infected with the vampiric ‘virus’. She was not affected by crucifixes, garlic, or sunlight, but she did get harmed by holy water, had heightened senses, and had the thirst for blood. Her thirst was not as bad as a vampire, but she did require a dosage every now and then. Simple blood lollipops would do, but when hurt she needed fresh blood along with normal potions to heal.

At the age of eight a man came to their house. Katerina opened the door when he knocked and saw a tall man, pale and elegant. She smiled and said hello. Before the man could reply the girl’s father’s voice came from behind. He shouted for the man to leave, but the man only laughed. The laugh scared Katerina and she ran to her father. He held tight to his daughter and asked what the man wanted. The man said he came to collect the girl. It was he who had right’s to her for she was his creation. The father told the man to leave, that he had taken enough from him already. The man laughed again and said that he would have the girl whether it was then or in ten years, he would have what was his. The father held out a his crucifix and forced the vampire to leave. Ever since then Katerina has always found herself looking over her shoulder at night, or in the dark. His presence still haunts her today.

The girl was raised as needed and with a loving father to care for her. She began attending Salem’s Witches Institute when she turned eleven, but due to her threatening to bite another student she was expelled in her second year. Her and her father then moved to England were she began attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. There she continued to learning magic, and this time without any threats to other students. She became Seeker of the Hufflepuff quidditch team. She is now in 7th year and still lives with her father. At school she has made a few friends here and there and hopes to continue feeling accepted. Though there are still a few people here and there that shun her due to her vampiric curse.

Morals: all should be treated equal.
Sexual Preference: straight
Relationships: n/a

Character in five words: kind, caring, loyal, strange, and smart

Run, run, she kept telling herself. She had to escape. Her feet ran quickly on the forest floor. She had to get away from him. He would not get her. After all these years he would not get her now. A cold, dark laugh came from behind.

“Don’t think you can escape my dear,” The vampire’s voice came from behind. It was the voice of Dragomir Von Brandt, the treacherous vampire who attacked her unknowing mother years ago, the vampire who has caused Katerina to live the curse she does.

She kept running, faster and faster; it seemed almost like she would never be able to escape. He was gaining on her. He was so much faster, so much more powerful. She would not give up though, she couldn’t. She had been running to long to give up now. All her life he has been haunting her, lurking in each dark corner and she has been running, avoiding his grasp. Her father had always told her to never let him get her; she wouldn’t. He had gotten her mother, maybe only for a feast, but he got her none the less. Doctor’s say being pregnant combined with the vampiric ‘virus’ is what caused her to dye, which meant it was Dragomir’s fault. He didn’t want Katerina for the same reason, but what he wanted was worse than death for her. He wanted her as one of his slaves, his creations. She would by no means be under his control.

“Wake up dearie.”

~
Katerina was startled awake by the voice of Madam Pomfrey. It had been another one of her nightmares. She had been having them since childhood, ever since that day she met that bastard of a vampire. He was supposedly slayed two years ago, but the fear he brought her still remained.

“Good mornin’ dearie,” the nurse spoke with a smile.

Kat let out a yawn and looked at the cheery nurse with a half-awake look. “It doesn’t seem to good to me. After all I am in the hospital wing. Speaking of which why am I here?”

“Please don’t tell me you got amnesia too,” the nurse joked. “You fell off your broom during quidditch practice and went unconscious. Broke your arm, but no worries I’ll get it fixed up in a jiffy.”

As the nurse spoke she began to feel the pains of the fall. Her right arm felt terrible, obviously it was the one broken.

“Okay you’ll need to drink this,” the nurse said handing Kat a glass of some greenish liquid. She obeyed and drank up even though it tastes like it came from a sewer. “And drink this.” Kat almost gagged at the other thing the nurse told her to drink. “Don’t be a baby, you can drink it. I know you won’t mind the taste of it.” Kat took the glass of the red liquid and felt her stomach flip upside-down. It wasn’t the taste that bothered her; it was the sight of it. Of all things to get queasy over the sight of, she a dhamphir hated the site of liquid blood. When it came to the blood suckers she could by at honeydukes no problem, but in liquid form it always made her feel sick.

“Must I?” Kat asked looking away from the blood. The nurse nodded and Kat quickly took the glass and began to drink. The less she had to look at it the better. The blood was rich and delicious. It always seemed to surprise her that something she thought looked so revolting tastes so divine.

She licked her lips as she handed the jar to the nurse, still not looking at it in case it had drops left. The nurse chuckled and took it. “I will never understand how you can get so queasy at seeing blood. The other students understandable, but you who drink blood…just so odd. Well the world works in mysterious ways. Well you need to rest for a bit longer till you bone is mended.” The nurse walked away and into her office, leaving Kat alone on her bed. Kat let out a sigh and moved a bit around to get comfortable as to go back to sleep, this time sleeping peacefully.

ACCEPTED

Last edited by Huffie Vamp on Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Destined For Darkness

Destined For Darkness

Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:51 am

Name: Nancy
Time zone: EST
Availability: Anytime right now
YIM/MSN: Seaswann@hotmail.com (MSN) levicorpsus (AIM)

Name: Amara Wolfe
Nicknames: None, she prefers to be called by her given name, it’s quite special to her. It means immortal.
Subjects at Hogwarts: Charms, Transfiguration, DADA, Herbology, Potions, History of Magic and Care of Magical Creatures
Photobase for your character. (Name of person in picture and photo of that person.)
Evangeline Lilly
Application - Page 2 Evangeline_Lilly_Monte_Carlo_TV_Festival_Lost_Photocall

Mental State: Very stable though she thinks a bit darkly. She is quite calm and collective but if provoked, she is nothing short of vicious.
Boggart: Getting herself locked away into Azkaban.
Personality Quirks: Narrows her eyes and has a look of distaste for ones she doesn’t consider her equals. She often runs her fingers though her hair to attempt to make it look good at all times. Appearance is quite important to her, not as drastic as Narcissa but she’s right up there.
Dislikes: Mudbloods, muggles, ones who constantly preach about how wicked the darker side of magic is without having any grounds to do so.
Hopes/Goals: To join the Dark Lord but also to join the Ministry of Magic and land a job at the Department of Mysteries, honestly she is intrigued by what she has heard they have there.

General Appearance: Amara is quite beautiful. Her dark cascading hair and pale skin tone give her quite an elegant look.
Height: 5’7”
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Long hair just reaching her shoulder blades, it is a very dark brown, almost black.
Complexion: Very fair skin coloration, flawless complexion.
Build: Thin but well in shape for her size. She has curves in all the right places.
Marks or scars: N/A
Important possessions: Her wand, yew, 11 ½” Dragon Heartstring core and a silver ring she always wears on her left hand, given to her by her brother Zohar for her 15th birthday.

Parents: Raina (Leniverly) and Laris Wolfe
Siblings: An older brother named Zohar

Family History: Amara was born and brought up into a household who’s family were all sorted into Slytherin house. Only one, her mother’s sister Adella was sorted into Ravenclaw and was of coarse ousted from the family. Not so much of where the sorting hat placed her but because of her beliefs and lack of family values. She married a muggleborn, Kyle Simms and was immediately considered an abolishment by the family.

Adara had quite a good childhood. Her parents were not exactly what you would call overly loving and caring but she really didn’t require too much affection, from them anyway. She never had any need for want as a child and this case still rings true today. What she wants, she gets, it’s that simple. Money is no object really to the Wolfe family. Both of her parents had great jobs with the Ministry and her father, being the darker character that he was, got involved with a betting ring. Loaning money to be paid back with interest for those people who loved to bet on professional quidditch matches and himself making large bets on certain games, almost always winning the ones he bet on. He made quite a bit doing this, however, people have reason to believe that he used his influence, working in the Department of Magical Games and Sports to achieve some of the wins. None of this was ever proven and he retired shortly after the accusations.

Her parents are both currently serving the Dark Lord as Death Eaters, as well as her older brother Zohar, who she remains very close with. The two of them correspond via owl post while Amara is away at Hogwarts.

Amara is a bright witch, very bright actually. She excels in all of her classes easily. Her best subjects are Defense Against the Dark Arts and Charms but she’s quite good at Potions and Transfiguration as well.

Morals: To stay as true to her family values as she can, (though there is one that she is not as passionate about as they are) learn all that she can while at school and to never give up on something once she has set her eye on it. Defeat and failure are definitely not options.
Relationships: None at the moment as she hasn’t found anyone who really intrigues her enough to be interested. She is looking for very certain characteristics in her mate and will settle for nothing less.

Character in five words: Dark, Capable, Calm, Beautiful, Seductive

The cold Autumn wind was blowing, it was quite bitter for this time of year and that meant only one thing, a long and frigid winter. Amara Wolfe pulled her cloak up tighter around her body as she made her way across the grounds towards the Black Lake, a place where she always liked to come to relax, clear her head but this morning, she was here for different reasons. Narcissa Black had asked her and a few fellow Death Eaters to meet her out here. She thought it a bit odd she had chosen such an early time in the morning to congregate but she assumed Narcissa had a reason for her earliness, most likely to avoid prying eyes and anyone that might be able to overhear them talking. She knew Narcissa well and this was most likely something pretty important given the list of people that were asked to come. Narcissa had asked Bellatrix Black, Lucius Malfoy, Rodolphus Lestrange, Severus Snape, Regulus Black, Sadira Parkinson and Melanie Jones. All members of the school that were considered the most dark and sinister, all with one goal in mind, to join the Dark Lord, become a Death Eater.

As she neared the lake she saw that quite a few of the people asked to come where there already though none of the males had arrived yet. She laughed a bit at this group of girls sitting around, the male members of their little group most likely still in bed. She walked up to Bellatrix, a slight smirk on her face and then sat down beside her. “Well, I see that half of us are here anyway, what’s this all about anyway? She asked in an inquisitive voice.

She lay herself back in the grass, her elbows on the ground behind her to support her weight and her legs stretched out in front of her. She looked towards the front door of the school, trying to see if the others were coming yet, seeing no one she then set her focus back on the girls in front of her. “I have a feeling things are going to get quite interesting around here. Look at the group of us that are gathered here already, strong, powerful, merciless and it’s only half of us. Get us all together in one location and I do believe we have unstoppable team, one that is capable of causing quite a bit of destruction. I myself am looking forward to it.” She placed a large and sinister smirk on her lips and ran a hand through her hair, her eyes hinting at the evil witch she was.

ACCEPTED

Last edited by on Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purely Pure

Purely Pure

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 5:51 am

Name: Anthony
Time zone: Eastern US
Availability: Just about everyday
YIM/MSN: iegendaryknight@hotmail.com

Name: Xavier Steele
Nicknames: N/A
Year: Seventh
Affiliations: Himself mostly, but he does have a tight knit crew he runs with, all other pureblood Slytherins. Will become a Death Eater once he graduates.
Subjects at Hogwarts: Charms. DADA, Herbology, Divination, History of Magic, Arithmancy, and Astronomy.
Photobase for your character. Application - Page 2 Normal_d3 Wentworth Miller

Disabilities or Handicaps: Has an anger problem, it's hard for him to keep it in check.
Mental State: Stable for the most part, save when he gets angered he loses control and often goes too far.
Boggart: Impurity
Personality Quirks: Has a toothpick in his mouth most of the time, hums a classical tune occasionally, and carries a pocketwatch in which he often fiddles with.
Likes: Wine, Classical Music, Expensive Suits, Women (must be pureblood), and Antiques
Dislikes: Mudbloods, Half-Bloods, Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, and Hufflepuffs.
Hopes/Goals: He wants to become one of the most feared Death Eaters to ever walk the earth. Hoping his deeds will have others fear him enough to match Voldemort.

General Appearance: Clean Shaven and Handsome.
Height: 6'1
Eyes: Stony Grey
Hair: Cut extremely short, but it is as black as the night.
Complexion: Fair, with a slight tan.
Build: Very lean and athletic, not too muscular.
Marks or scars: Scar above his left eyebrow, barely visible though. Acquired it as a child fighting with a muggle boy who scuffed his shoes.
Important possessions: His wand, the pocket watch his great grandfather gave him, and his imported suits from France.

Parents: Rafferty and Sylvia Steele
Siblings: Only child
Family History: Rafferty Steele was born in America to a pureblooded family, which was quite rare to find in the states. Being of such rare blood the Steele's had a great influence in that part of the Wizarding world, and even influence in the Muggle realm. It was here that Rafferty was recruited by the Dark Lord to serve him and bring his empire over seas. It wasn't long before Rafferty managed to take over and become the leader of the few Pureblooded American famalies, making sure Voldemort's plans and reach touched all they were a part of. At the age of thirty three Xavier's father moved from America to Italy, at Lord Voldemort's request of course, and it is here that he met Sylvia Vega, a descendant from an ancient Italian pureblood family.

Soon after the arranged marriage took place Xavier had been born, coming from wealth and power on both sides, naturally he had anything he needed. Whats more, he had been exposed to the Dark Arts at a very young age. Constantly being taught he was better, his blood was the very fiber of witches and wizards. Only purity should be recognized and regarded as wizarding blood. This inevitably caused Xavier to despise any that didn't come from a pureblood family, and once he had been accepted into Hogwarts, he began to hate the headmaster immediately for allowing mudbloods and half bloods to attend. Much like his father Xavier hates any and all that aren't pure and plans on disposing this world of all impurities once graduated.

Morals: Very proper and elegane, Xavier has a taste for the finer things in life, a natural hate for any that aren't of pureblood birth. Well spoken and defined he will naturally ally himself with Voldemort when the time comes.
Relationships: None

Character in five words: Refined, Manipulative, Cunning, Deceptive, and Regal.

Xavier Steele stood before the mirror, admiring the new suit that had just arrived the day before. How he loved the expensive clothing he always wore, this particular suit was tailor made, specifically for him, much like all of his others. The color was the darkest shade of black, double breasted, with buttons made of pure gold. A white Italian Silk shirt would show only where the coat would allow it to, and the tie would match the colors of his house. Once the ensemble had been organized and every piece smoothed and straightened to perfection Xavier withdrew the antique pocketwatch that has been passed down through his family or centuries from his pocket and proceeded to check the time. Once procurring the time of day he closed the watch and replaced the item back into his pocket, gave one last glance at the mirror and proceded to strut off.

Had he not been in such a rush he would have taken the time to enjoy the company of his fellow Slytherins, but he had made plans the day before, and if he was anything, he was prompt. Having scheduled to meet with an acquaitence Xavier would exit the common room with his usual arrogant and prideful gait. His shoes causing his footsteps to echo throughout the dank dungeon as he traversed down it's halls. How he hated the place, those of his stature should not be forced to dwell below the other houses, this was absurd and in his opinion downright blashpamous. He had petitioned many times for their house to be switched with those of Gryffindor, making those fools walk the dungeons, however his attempts were futile and disregarded. The memories would cause an evil scowl to appear, as he neared the ever closer to the Great Hall. Finally there he awaited a first year Ravenclaw to open the doors before entering, once the boy had done so Xavier pushed him to the side as he walked through the doorway, acting as if the Ravenclaw had been a house elf and opened the massive doors for him.

The room was full of chattering students, and Xavier looked around the giant area for any sign of his friend, and not far off sitting at the Slytherin table she sat. Ever prideful and elegant, Xavier made his way over. Take a seat across from the Raven haired beauty he would smile as he poured himself a glass of pumpkin juice. How he hated the stuff, but seeing as they were not allowed wine, he had to suffer the shame of drinking the liquid. Stone colored eyes would take in the shapely figure that sat across the table, before he slid the book of she had requested the day before over to her. "The book mi'lady." He spoke with a voice full of confidence, "I do hope it is everything you require."

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
My Only Sin

My Only Sin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 9:10 pm

Name: Jimmy
Time zone: GMT
Availability: On and off, ping me.
YIM/MSN: skiptotheend@hotmail.co.uk

Name: Charlie Ender
Nicknames: None.
Blood: Half
Affiliations: Himself, his friends. He doesn't know?
Subjects at Hogwarts: History of Magic, Arithmancy, Ancient Runes, Charms, Potions.

Photobase for your character. Jason Behr

Disabilities or Handicaps: No disabilities, has a tendency to be a bit of a loner at times. There's not necessarily anything wrong, he just likes to be on his own from time to time.
Mental State: Can you really know how stable you are, without enduring hardship?
Boggart: A wheelchair.
Personality Quirks: Has a tendency to become cold and detached when angry or upset, as a defence mechanism. Takes criticism, but only if its constructive.
Dislikes: Useless people.
Hopes/Goals: To one day figure out where he stands.

General Appearance: Varies.
Height: 6'0
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Short back and sides, longish on top. Again, varies.
Complexion: Caucasian.
Build: Athletic.
Marks or scars: None.
Important possessions: You'll know if you touch them.

Morals: Ambiguous, at times.
Sexual Preference: Straight.
Relationships: None.

Background to follow.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Darling

Kitty Darling

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:20 pm

you know you want to accept this nancy

Name: Cat
Time zone: Pacific
Availability: Whenever I am on

Name: Kitty
Nicknames: Kit
Year: n/a
Blood: pure elf
House: n/a
Affiliations: n/a
Subjects at Hogwarts:
photobase winky sketch
Application - Page 2 Winky_Christmas
Mental State: sane…at least as sane as a house elf can be
Boggart: her old master Vladimir Ter Avest
Personality Quirks: talks about self in third person
Likes: butterbeer, though it does leave her a bit drunk, Dumbledore, being free
Dislikes: old master
Hopes/Goals: to help others

General Appearance:
Height: 2ft
Eyes: sky blue and large
Hair: brown and this
Complexion: ummm strange XD
Build: small and tiny
Marks or scars: cut on hand from a bruise she made herself when she did bad
Important possessions: pink jeweled glasses and a large shirt that her old masters son gave her when he[master] died

Parents: unown (bought at a house elf slave market)
Siblings: none
Family History: Kitty doesn’t remember her family and has always thought of the Ter Avest’s as her family. Vladimir Ter Avest was a cruel master to Kitty. He, like most cruel pure bloods, mistreated Kitty. When he died her master’s son Devlin gave Kitty a large shirt because he cared for Kitty. Kitty always was there for Master Devlin when his father was cruel to him. Devlin wished Kitty be free.Kitty now works in the kitchens at Hogwarts and thinks Dumbledore is a very kind man. Occasionally she slips and calls him master and he gives her a look.

Morals: treat others like you want to be treated
Sexual Preference: straight
Relationships: n/a

Character in five words: happy, kind, optimistic, smart, generous

Kitty hurried from her bed chambers to the kitchens. It was time for her to work and she had woken late. She did not want to displease Master Headmaster Dumbledore. Tonight was the first feast of the school year and very important. There was turkey, roast, stuffing, dumplings, corn, green beans. Spinach, and so many other types of food that needed to be made and Kitty was one of the cooks. Not many house elves worked at Hogwarts as of yet, only about a fifty or so, and many mouths to feed so it was work, work, work.

The Kitchen was only a little ways away from the house elf sleeping chambers so it was pointless to apparate. When she arrived she got a wiff of the delicious foods in the kitchens. She had one of the last shifts and that meant it was time for finishing touches. She saw her friend Daly and waved. Daly was another house elf that fixed up the beverages. She was currently working on pouring pumpkin juice via elf magic into the larger goblets of the staff.

She hurried to one of the ovens that sounded off and took out the roasts. She smiled and placed each roast on a separate tray; one for each house and one for the staff table. Personally she thought the staff table deserved two with that large Hagrid fellow, but Dumbledore said one would be plenty.

As soon as one of the house elves said Dumbledore was done with his speech, all the elves apparated the food they were dutied for into the kitchen. The amazed gasps of first year students, mainly that of muggleborns, sounded and Kitty smiled in delight. She loved that sound and thought it was the best way to start off the year.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny

Just_Ginny

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:14 pm

Name: Rachel
Time zone: Eastern, baby Very Happy
Availability: ...a lot
YIM/MSN: charmedangel4life@hotmail.com

Name: Amelia Susan Bones
Nicknames: Amy, Mia, Lia
Affiliations: To what is right, just, and fair.
Subjects at Hogwarts: Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, Muggle Studies, Potions, Transfiguration
Photobase for your character. (Name of person in picture and photo of that person.) America Ferrera
Application - Page 2 Intermediate_0005

Disabilities or Handicaps: She is slightly near-sighted.
Mental State: Sane, she's pretty tough.
Boggart: Chaos, absolute chaos-people screaming and running and not knowing where she is.
Personality Quirks: She'll cross her arms when feeling defensive or nervous.
Likes: Concerts, poetry, expensive jewelry, designer clothes, rich food, and justice.
Dislikes: Dull or overly practical people, bullies, being pressured to decide quickly, saying goodnight when she wants to stay out, hearing the word 'maybe'.
Hopes/Goals: To love and be loved in return, and to be a lawyer/judge.

General Appearance:
Height: 5'1"
Eyes: Dark brown and almond shaped
Hair: Medium length past her shoulders, dark brown, and slightly wavy.
Complexion: Slightly tanned
Build: Curvy
Marks or scars: A birthmark on her lower back
Important possessions: Her wand, anything in her wardrobe, and her books

Parents: Gregory and Charlotte Bones
Siblings: A younger brother named Edgar
Family History: Amelia Susan Bones was born to her parents on the 26th of September. She didn't make a sound when she was born, and her eyes were wide open and observing the world calmly and wisely. As she grew, so did her apparent wisdom about the world. She would often solve the neighborhood fights of the children near her home, even those much older than she was. When she was four years old, her younger brother Edgar was born, and Amelia was fiercely protective of him. Her first sign of magic came somewhat late, she was six years old, and another neighborhood boy pushed Edgar in the sand. Amelia got so bad that she ended up sending a Levitating Jinx at the little boy, and he soon found himself in a tree. When her parents heard, they were delighted, because they had worried that Amelia might not have been accepted into Hogwarts. Of course, at the age of eleven, she got her letter. At first, it was difficult to leave her brother behind, but once she got to Hogwarts she made many new friends, not only in her house of Hufflepuff, but with Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, and a Slytherin or two because they admired her fairness.

Morals: Justice must always be served, and family is incredibly important. She also enjoys looking her best at all times Wink

Character in five words: Charming, vain, lovable, fair, melodramatic, sincere

Amelia leaned back against the tree near the Black Lake, a slight smile playing across her lips. She had chosen to be alone today because she liked the quiet when she 'people-watched'. She was very observant, and good at reading body language. For example, James Potter was, as usual, making exaggerated gestures for a certain red head that was about a meter away from him. Sirius Black was acting casual, and although she couldn't see from that distance, she could probably guess that every few minutes his eyes would flicker over to the group of girls sunbathing near the lake. Remus Lupin was pretending to not pay attention to James, most likely so he wouldn't have to remind him to behave, since, incredibly, James had been made Head Boy. And then there was Peter, who was sure to laugh loudly everytime one of his friends made a joke, or applaud when they did something. He was a people pleaser, all right.

Closing her brown eyes slightly in the warm sunshine, Amelia sighed happily. She turned, opening her eyes again, and saw her brother, Edgar, talking with his girlfriend Melinda. She smiled again, it was nice that he had found someone special-even if she didn't approve at all, he was much too young for that sort of thing! In her mind, Edgar was still a little baby. Of course, if he ever knew she thought of him like that, he'd probably try and hex her. She stretched her arms above her head, and began singing softly under her breath, wondering when she would be able to go to the next Morgan leFaye concert...

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Charmed_Angel

Charmed_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:47 pm

Name:Rachel
Availability: A lot
YIM/MSN: charmedangel4life@hotmail.com

Name: Paige Georgia Cleveland
Nicknames: None
Blood: Half blood
Affiliations: Her friends, and the Order of the Phoenix-which she plans on joining
Subjects at Hogwarts: Ancient Runes, Care of Magical Creatures, Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, Potions, and Transfiguration
Photobase for your character. (Name of person in picture and photo of that person.) Alexis Bledel
Application - Page 2 Normal_001

Disabilities or Handicaps: She is prone to stomach cramps
Mental State: Usually sane...she has a wild 'do before I think' side, however.
Boggart: An attacker she can't fight
Personality Quirks: If she's impatient she will dance from foot to foot
Likes: Underground music, spicy food, an air of danger, one-of-a-kind objects, muggle electronics (even though she has to leave them at home...)
Dislikes: Simplistic people, flattery, personal questions, living at someone else's house if she hasn't known them for at least a year, feeling vulnerable
Hopes/Goals: To have complete and total control over her life

General Appearance:
Height: 5’7”
Eyes: Large and blue
Hair: Brown and impeccably straight, although she likes to make it wavy. It reaches to just about an inch below her shoulders
Complexion: Porcelain
Build: Slight
Marks or scars: A scar on her abdomen where she had her appendix out
Important possessions: Her notebook, her books, and her wand

Parents: Nathaniel Cleveland and Morgan Cleveland nee Warren
Siblings: None
Family History: The world Paige grew up in is much like the world of royalty-she was pampered from the day she arrived on this earth. She liked that she got what she wanted…she didn’t like that she was expected to behave all the time. So what did she do? She simply didn’t. She learned well that if she got caught misbehaving, the punishments were severe. What did she do now? Perfected the art of not getting caught. Paige was always one for trouble, and that did not change when she arrived at Hogwarts. She was sorted into Ravenclaw, and quickly made became popular with the girls and boys of the school. Having been surrounded only be tutors and butlers and other servants, Paige didn’t learn how to use the power of her looks to get what she wanted. Of course, she soon became quite skilled at that. It was in her second year that she came in contact with those that would become the Marauders. She was interested; after all, it was a band of students who enjoyed making trouble. But, they didn’t consider letting her ‘join’. So, she started plotting to found her own little group of trouble makers: The Gypsies. ((OKAY so maybe not the Gypsies but I’m tired and that’s the name for now))

Morals: To the side of good, although she’ll occasionally only do what she can for herself or those close to her
Sexual Preference:Straight
Relationships: …you want her to count?

Character in five words: Passionate, possessive, protective, secretive, brave, manipulative

Paige pouted as she stared out the window, listening to Slughorn go on and on about how he was close friends with the Keeper of some Quidditch team in China. Honestly, who cared? Well, technically, they were all supposed to care since Slughorn introduced them ‘to the right people’. More often than not, Paige wondered if they were introducing him to the right people-their relatives. It’s so hot in here… she thought with a sigh as she fanned herself. Glancing at outside again, she could see a crowd of Gryffindors swimming in the Black Lake. Lucky.

Her fanning must have alerted Slughorn, for he then asked her, “All right, Miss Cleveland?” Seizing her chance, she sighed weakly and turned her large blue eyes to his face, a slight frown pulling down her full lips.

“I suppose so, Professor Slughorn. I’m just a little hot that’s all. I’ll be fine.” She tried to smile weakly as she trailed her fingers across the side of her forehead, her eyelids fluttering as if it took some effort to keep conscious. Slughorn puffed up and said,

“Nonsense my dear, why don’t you go down and see Madam Pomfrey? I’m sure she’ll be able to help you.” Her smile widened, and she stood up,

“Thank you somuch Professor. You’re such a kind man.” She hurried out of the room, her smile widening as she passed by the Hospital Wing and began walking down the stairs to the outside, where she planned on joining the Gryffindors in the Black Lake.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei

RhiannonMei

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:49 pm

Name: June
Availability: Varies
YIM/MSN: rhiannonmei@gmail.com

Name: Marigold Nevira Greengrass
Nicknames: Mari
Affiliations: Her friends, pureblood society circles, Marigold has leanings towards the Death Eaters.
Subjects at Hogwarts: DADA, Charms, Transfiguration, Potions, History of Magic, Astronomy, Ancient Runes
Emily Deschanel

Application - Page 2 6fifrkw

Mental State: Fine
Boggart: Her family's status and pureblood lineage disappearing
Personality Quirks: Although Marigold knows that her future doesn't depend on her grades, she has a strange tendency to study. She refuses to cry in front of people and is a bit vain.
Likes: Duelling, Potions, shopping, fashion, pureblood society, status, the flute, the snow
Dislikes: Mudbloods, Gryffindors, being lied to, spiders, insects, overly optimistic people
Hopes/Goals: To get an important job at the Ministry in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, to aid the Death Eaters.

General Appearance: Marigold is beautiful and elegant, as befitting a pureblood like her, but appears fragile and innocent.
Height: 5'6"
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Auburn
Complexion: clear and fair
Build: Thin
Marks or scars: None
Important possessions: Her wand, a thin silver necklace with a snowflake that she rarely ever takes off.

Parents: Edward Greengrass and Silvia Greengrass nee Yaxley
Siblings: An older brother, Hector Greengrass and a younger sister, Circe Greengrass
Family History: Marigold Nevira Greengrass was born into a life of luxury. As the only daughter of an extremely wealthy and ancient pureblood family, Marigold was brought up befitting a girl of her status. She was almost always given whatever caught her fancy, although as she grew up, she gradually stopped asking for things. Instead, Marigold inherited a large sum of money from a great-aunt on her mother's side and uses her allowance to buy the things she wants. While she grew up, Marigold idolized her older brother, Hector, but they began to grow apart after he left Hogwarts and began working as an Unspeakable at the Ministry, while simultaneously serving the Dark Lord. Marigold, for her part, is hesitant of becoming a Death Eater and instead, wishes to aid the cause as much as she can from the sidelines. She was sorted into Slytherin, where her members of her family had always been, and was always taught to shield her emotions, lest they be used against her.

Morals: Failure is not an option when you set yourself to a task; Be as loyal as a Hufflepuff to your beliefs, except when you should be a Slytherin; No one ever said being equivocal was the same as lying; and Always be prepared for whatever life throws at you.
Relationships: None at the moment.

Character in five words: Stubborn, Proud, Cold, Beautiful, Ready.

Marigold Nevira Greengrass leaned her forehead on her frosted windowpane and smiled coldly. It was snowing. Winter, her favorite time of year, had officially arrived. Marigold stood up from where she sat on the window seat and walked over to her mirror. She shivered; the Slytherin dorms were often a bit chilly in the mornings. Looking into the mirror on her vanity, Marigold raised her eyebrows. Her reflection copied her. Examining herself, Marigold sighed and smiled sweetly. Red lips turned up at the corners, grey eyes were hard as ice, auburn hair was perfectly brushed... All in all, she was impeccable as always. Marigold turned and searched through her closet for her favorite coat. Finally, she pulled it out and put it on over her shoulders. The Slytherin patted the white winter coat lovingly and walked out of her dorm. Her jacket was thin, formfitting, and very very warm. Glancing around her common room, Marigold wrinkled her nose in distaste. She'd never really liked this room... so dour and dreary... It needed some serious redecorating. Marigold shook her head slightly and exited the common room. Walking quickly, she headed for the outdoors. Most students weren't up yet on this beautiful morning, so Marigold didn't have to endure the rowdy, shrieking stupidity of first years... or worse, Mudbloods.

Extremely thankful to be who she was, Marigold walked outside and into the snow. Almost immediately after traversing the snow-covered grounds, a genuinely joyful smile replaced the usual smirk of Marigold's lips and she felt at home. Looking up at the puffy white clouds, Marigold laughed softly as the small, fragile snowflakes landed on her hair and clothes. She and the snow were so very similar, in more ways than one. Suddenly, Mari's peaceful state with the snow was interrupted by a raucous cry of delight. Surprised, Marigold turned around and sneered at what she saw. A girl, 2nd year Marigold assumed, was twirling around and trying to catch snowflakes on her tongue. For a fleeting instant, Marigold felt a pang of envy for the girl's freedom in what she did but that unsuitable feeling was quickly wiped away. 'How unsophisticated,' Marigold thought as she approached the girl, an evil glint in her eyes, her joyful smile long gone. "Who are you?" she asked softly, dangerously, as the girl stopped spinning and turned towards the Slytherin in surprise. "Bridget Dawlish," the little girl replied, smiling in a friendly manner. Marigold smirked to herself. This... Bridget... obviously didn't who she was talking to, otherwise she'd know that Marigold's looks were quite misleading. Marigold rolled her eyes and sighed. "So you're Dawlish's little sister... that Gryffindor." The word escaped Marigold's lips, leaving an acrid aftertaste on her tongue. The girl nodded a bit cautiously. "Well," Marigold hissed, "I'm Marigold Greengrass... perhaps you've heard of me?" The girl's eyes widened in shock. She should never have gone outside. "Then you should know," Marigold continued, "That you should never disturb me!!!" The girl began backing away, her footsteps getting quicker, before she turned around and began running. Marigold tilted her head to the side and laughed coldly. That should teach the little brat. But just to make sure Bridget Dawlish had learned her lesson... Marigold took out her wand and aimed, sending a hex after her. Not bothering to see if she'd hit her mark, Marigold turned and began the walk back to the Slytherin Dungeons.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~rhiannonmei
FunFish2222

FunFish2222

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:44 pm

Name: Katie
Availability: Somewhat often
YIM/MSN: (AIM is FunFish2222)

Name: Alice Monroe
Nicknames: Ali
House: Gryffindor
Affiliations: N/A; an eventual member of the Order of the Phoenix; against the Dark Lord
Subjects at Hogwarts: Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, Muggle Studies, Potions, Transfiguration

Rachel Lee Cook
Application - Page 2 RLC_Template

Disabilities or Handicaps: has difficulty sitting still
Mental State: Sane
Boggart: Bee
Personality Quirks: Twists hair around finger when anxious, plays with ring around neck when bored.
Likes: ice-cream, chewing gum, water, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Frank Longbottom, mountains
Dislikes: overly arrogant wizards, the pure-blood status thing, insects that sting
Hopes/Goals: Wants to become an auror someday

General Appearance:

Height: 5’0”
Eyes: brown
Hair: short, dark brown
Complexion: fair
Build: petite
Marks or scars: Crescent shaped scar on her shoulder from running into a wall on her toy broomstick when she was three.
Important possessions: A ring which her mother gave her when she was born; she now wears it on a chain around her neck.

Parents: Eric and Maggie Monroe
Siblings: One 23 year old brother, Tom.
Family History: Alice was born on August 15th, a cheerful summer day, which seemed to foreshadow her cheerful personality. Growing up, she was a bit sheltered- if her parents weren’t there for her, then her older brother, Tom, always had her back. The two children got into all sorts of trouble with her parents when she was a child, doing all sorts of stupid things (for example, almost making an Unbreakable Vow to her brother’s friend, Nick, when she was 9), but someone was always there to save her. However, when her brother left Hogwarts, she soon discovered that she needed to learn to fend for herself. But Alice always had been a quick learner, and soon she discovered that she had a talent for getting herself out of all kinds of nasty scrapes.

Morals: Good
Relationships: None so far, she’s had a crush on Frank Longbottom ever since she first saw him, not that she’d ever tell him that.

Character in five words: Brave, daring, graceful, mischievous, exuberant

SAMPLE POST (At least 300 words):

‘Thank Heaven for free periods.’ Alice thought as she darted out of her Potions class and headed for the Gryffindor common room. Potions always had been her least favorite subject, but lately it was becoming unbearable. She could practically feel her head growing progressively heavier, weighed down by all the “useless” information that she was now required to regurgitate in order to pass the silly class.

Turning the corner to the first set of steps, Alice sighed. This year was going to be difficult, there was no doubt of it. In fact, if it weren’t for that fact that her family and friends would completely disown her (and for the fact that she’d never see her long-time crush, Frank, again), she’d hop on her broom and fly right out of the Hogwarts castle, to live in the mountains above.

“One more year” she told herself firmly. “Just one more year of hard work, and then you can finally go to the stupid Ministry and go through auror training.” But the words, even said aloud, did little to reassure her as she climbed yet another set of stairs.

She was almost at the fat lady painting now, and sighed in relief. There were many things at Hogwarts she loved, but the inability to apparate was definitely NOT one of them. Walking was so tedious…especially when she knew that the letter her brother had sent her was sitting on her bed, just waiting to be opened.

Despite her unusually dark mood, Alice couldn’t help but smile as she thought of her older brother Tom. Though he seemed horribly frightening at first, he was actually quite funny- his letters tended to make her day just that much better. A few jokes, some good advices, and the promise that he’d always be there made her feel loved. Which, at the moment, was exactly what she needed, especially when she was feeling so overwhelmed with Potions.

Slightly cheered by the thought of the letter, Alice was able to speak the password- Salve- with more a bit more enthusiasm, which made the fat lady’s chubby lips curve upward into a smile as she swung forward to admit Alice into her common room.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Algie

Algie

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:12 pm

Name: Emma
Availability: Like...all the time.
YIM/MSN: ejmskye5@hotmail.com

IC Information (Who you are applying for): Alexis Marie Locke

Name: Alexis Marie Locke
Nicknames: Lexi, Lexis, Alex
Year: 7
Affiliations: Slug club
Subjects at Hogwarts: Charms, Transfiguration, DADA, Herbology, Potions, History of Magic and Care of Magical Creatures
Photobase for your character. (Name of person in picture and photo of that person.) Hayden Panettiere
Application - Page 2 0000018392_20060921093806

Disabilities or Handicaps: She can very very slow at times...and she also has temper problem...and of course is ditzy.
Mental State: Sane...just slow.
Boggart: Her little brother dying.
Personality Quirks: She plays with her necklace when she is nervous, or confused.
Dislikes: Big words, someone saying 'No' to her, not getting her way, and a lot of homework.
Hopes/Goals: To one day be a loving wife and mother.

General Appearance:
Height: 5'0
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Complexion: Pale
Build: Slender
Marks or scars: A scar on her hand from her brother.
Important possessions: Her locket, and wand.

Parents: George and Abigail Locke
Siblings: An older brother, Daniel, and a little brother, John
Family History: Alexis Marie Locke was born a mere sixteen years ago to George Locke, and Abigail Parker. Noth the Lockes and Parkers were both very "wealthy" pureblood families. Alexis was an "Oopsie" baby. Her parents were not planing on having another child. Even before Alexis was a years old, the whole Locke family called her "Princess." That fit her so well. She always had to get her way, even has a baby! Her brother, Danny was so used to it. He was much older, so he didn't really even care. Abigail was very happy with her two kids. Daniel and Alexis got along really well. But, twelve years later, she got pregnant with another little boy. They named him John, and he was a quiet baby. It was John who made up Alexis's nick name, Lexis. It was hard for him to pronounce the A. Of course all the Lockes have been in Hufflepuff...so it was no shock to them when Alexis got in that house too. This little ditzy Princess already knew that she'd fit in very well.

Morals: To always look your best.
Relationships: A few....but none at the moment

Character in five words: Princess, Ditzy, Friendly, Slow, Sweet

"Mother...." Alexis Marie Locke said, as her mom gave her a bone crushing hug, "I'll be fine! We've done this seven times already! Honestly...." She looked around, wondering how many people saw that. Her mother's bright blue eyes filled with tears, like they do every year. "My little Princess Alexis Marie is growing up..." Mrs. Locke dabbed her eyes. Alexis gave in, and hugged her mother back. Even though she hated to admit it, she will miss her mum, dad, and little brother. Alexis looked over at John, who was already taller than her. It wasn't her fault she was only 5'0"...her mum was short too. Alexis then patted John on the head. "Bye, Johnny." She said, and as she went to give him a hug, she fell. "Ouch..." She muttered as she stood up.

This wasn't anything new, Alexis falling. It was pretty common. Her mother rushed to help pick her up, but Alexis just bounced right back up herself. "Princess, be careful." Abigail warned. "We don't need you messing up your hair or anything..." The train was leaving soon, so Alexis gave one last hug to everyone. As she walked to the train, she heard three people yelling, "Bye Princess!" Alexis smiled, and turned around. "Don't you forget it!" She yelled and smiled, and as she made to turn around, she fell again. The smile never left her face. “I’m ok!” She yelled back to her family. They all just shook their heads. As she walked onto the train, she played with her locket. Every year she walked proudly onto the train, but she was always nervous inside. Not that she could help it…but she always got past it. Alexis didn’t like watching her parents leave…but she waved. “Another year…” She said to herself as she looked for a place to sit. “Another long year.” She paused for a second, "I hope I do have an amazing last year, though."

ACCEPTED

Last edited by on Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jake Hunter

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:13 pm

Name: Jake
Time zone:Pacific Standard Time
Availability: for now as often as i can.. though once i go into basic training i won't be on for 17 weeks or more.
YIM/MSN: greatlubu222@yahoo.com for both

Name: Jake Hunter
Nicknames: Black Wolf
Affiliations: none
Subjects at Hogwarts: Defense against the Dark Arts, Transfiguratios, Potions, Charms,
Johnny depp
Application - Page 2 Johnny_depp_12

Disabilities or Handicaps:none
Mental State: Normal
Boggart: Reliving the death of his parents. (no it's not from Voldemort either)
Personality Quirks: Jake has trouble communicating and talking to people. Not from lack of intellegence but from being very withdrawn into himself and nontalkative
Dislikes: Dishonorable people, dishonesty, lack of loyalty, rumors.
Hopes/Goals: His hopes and goals are not of an importance to himself even. He simply wishes to live his life as much as he can and see where his accomplishments take him

General Appearance:Calm and collected and usually quiet, for a pureblood brought up in a family that tended to hate anything not pure, he cared less what was pure and what was tained, only knew that they were living beings none the less.
Height: 6' 1''
Eyes: light grey
Hair: Black and Long
Complexion: light
Build: Muscular and built
Marks or scars: A long scar on his back from a fight he'd had a few years ago. He'd been knocked into a wall and slashed with a sword.
Important possessions: Since his parents death he's had no important posessions as his foster parents had sold them all

Parents:Foster parents Jannette and Mark Richerdson
Siblings:James Hunter
Family History:Jake grew up in a relatively wealthy family, his mother and father working for the M.O.M. But they'd been gunned down after being caught off guard by a group of muggle gang members. So he was sent into foster care and a british family that'd been visiting took him in. They were not the kindest of families, they were more physically than mentally abusive to him. So he learned to keep his mouth shut. When he'd turned 11 he started his life in hogwarts. His foster family was more than happy to get rid of him.

Morals: He is very into the way of Honor. He hates liers and cheaters, he won't rat them out but he will lose respect for them. He also hates backstabbing.
Sexual Preference: Streight

Character in five words: Calm, relaxed, quiet, nice and peaceful

Jake placed his hands in the sleeves of his robe and walked silently along the pathway through the small garden. His eyes wondering slowly over the blues and golds of the flowers that had been planted around the pathway. Looking at one of the fences he saw vines had grown up it and wrapped loosely around it for now.

Smiling he turned back around to the house behind him only to see the glowing fires engulfing it. He stumbled back, shocked and surprised. What had happened? Why was his home on fire? He saw a younger child of 8 running away from the house and hiding in the thick flowers. It was him, what was he doing here? Why was he reliving this memory.

Crouching down in the spot he was in he shuddered and wrapped himself tightly up with his cloak and felt tears sliding down his cheeks. Though he wasn't pouting or crying, the tears were simply flowing. He remembered it like it was yesterday. The pain, the images... all of them burnt deep into his cerebrum.

And then......

And then he woke up. His dark black hair matted back against his forehead and along his shoulders and chest. His body quivering as he sat up, looking around quietly at the other sleeping members of Ravenclaw he closed his eyes and got quietly out of bed. Pulling his black robe over his shoulders, he quietly made his way downstares and sat down in the fire, pulled out a book and began to read away the memories.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Drifting_Dreamer

Drifting_Dreamer

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:41 am

Name: June
Availability:Varies
YIM/MSN: rhiannonmei@gmail.com

Name: Sophia Delaterre
Nicknames: Sophie
Blood: Half-blood
Affiliations: Her friends, and a society her older sister told her about which she plans on joining.
Subjects at Hogwarts: Arithmancy, DADA, Charms, Transfiguration, Potions, Ancient Runes, Astronomy
Reese Witherspoon

Application - Page 2 4yhccck

Mental State: Stable... but she has this temper thing...
Boggart: Watching her mother die.
Personality Quirks: Sophie sometimes loves to learn... a bit too much. She needs to control her temper better.
Dislikes: Prejudices, Death Eaters, being kept from learning something, people who gossip too much
Hopes/Goals: To join the Order of the Phoenix like her sister did and to learn as much about everything magical that she can.

General Appearance: Innocent
Height: 5'5"
Eyes: light blue
Hair: blonde
Complexion: clear
Build: petite
Marks or scars: A small scar on her right shoulder that looks a bit like a leaf.
Important possessions: Her mother's bracelet with a locket attached to it, with her mother's picture inside, her wand, books.

Parents: Alexandre Delaterre and Victoire Delaterre nee Brun (deceased)
Siblings: An older sister, Genevieve Delaterre, and a younger brother, Phillipe Delaterre.
Family History: Sophie's mother was a witch and her father a Muggle. Both her parents were born in France, but moved to the UK a couple of years before Sophie's birth. They were a happy family for a few years, with magic being no secret, but death struck a few days before Sophie's 3rd birthday. Her mother, Victoire, had gone out to buy Sophie's birthday present at a muggle mall when a Death Eater attack had occurred. Her mother had been killed and from then on, Alexandre Delaterre had pretended as if magic didn't exist and he proceeded to conceal it from his children: Genevieve, age 6; Sophie, then aged 3; and Phillipe, age 1.

But that all changed on Genevieve's 11th birthday, when an owl swooped in, bearing her Hogwarts letter. Then, Sophie's father broke down and told them all about how their mother had died, how she was a witch, and how magic existed. At the tender age of 8, Sophie had absorbed all this information thirstily and since then, her appetite for information on all things magical had never been satiated. When she entered Hogwarts, Sophie used her newfound magical powers and her ever-increasing knowledge to explore and push her limits. From her regular reports back home, it didn't surprise her father when an owl flew in and dropped a letter in his tea from the Deputy Headmistress. Apparently, his youngest daughter had been discovered pulling a few pranks. Sophie had obviously gotten her mischievous side from her mother and her intelligent brain from her father... not the best combination for her professors.

Morals: Always be there for your friends, Bend rules when you need to, Learn as much as you can, and Forever fight against evil (*coughDeathEaterscough*)
Relationships: None at the moment.

Character in five words: Intelligent, Mischievous, Eager, Kind, Pretty

It was that kind of day. 8-year-old Sophie bounced out of bed and ran down the stairs to the kitchen. "Happy Birthday!" she squealed and hugged Genevieve, the birthday girl. "Salut Papa," Sophia said smiling sweetly and kissed her father on the cheek. She turned when, from the top of the stairs, there came the sound of a yawn. "Good morning Phillipe!" Sophie cried and ran to hug her brother. She was a little ball of energy today. Alexandre Delaterre sighed in resignation and went to the oven to check on the birthday cake. It was almost ready, and it smelled delicious. "Genevieve!" Sophie said, pointing out the window. "Regardes! It's a rainbow, just for your 11th birthday!" Her older sister looked and smiled down at her adorable little sister. "Merci Sophie," Genevieve replied, "It is a beautiful rainbow." The little girl smiled, glad her sister was pleased, and twirled around to show off her new blue dress. "Do you like it Evvy?" she asked. Her sister laughed. "Of course Sophie, how could I not? It matches your eyes." The smiling face of Genevieve Delaterre swam into swirls and the room dissolved into a colorful blur.

Sophie opened her eyes slowly and sighed in contentment. She sat up in bed and yawned. She'd always remember that day, when Evvy had gotten her Hogwarts letter. That day had spelled a new chapter in all of their lives. Sophia glanced at the clock at her bedside table and rolled her eyes. She had planned on getting up early today, so it wouldn't be much of a transition to wake up early at Hogwarts. Sophia stretched and stood up. It was hard to believe that this was going to be her last year at her beloved school... Time passed so quickly when you were having fun. The Ravenclaw loped down the stairs and blinked when she saw an owl perched on the middle of the dining room table. Smiling, Sophie walked to the owl and took the letter out of its beak. It instantly flew away and Sophie looked down to see who the letter was addressed to. 'Me, maybe,' she thought, reading the 'Ms. Delaterre' printed on the back. Shrugging, the girl opened the letter and began to read. At first glance, it was obvious that the letter was not for her; the last time she'd checked, her name hadn't been Genevieve. Oooo, it's for sis! But still, Sophia read on. Suddenly, the parchment was snatched out of her hand. Startled, Sophie turned around and gulped when she saw said sister staring at the letter and back at Sophie. "Did you read this?" Sophie's sister asked softly. Surprisingly, Genevieve didn't look angry... more like... fearful? "What's the Order of the Phoenix?" Sophia asked, confused. Genevieve sighed and sat down at the table. "You better sit down." Sophie sat. What she learned next would change her life.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~rhiannonmei
CloakedSchemer

CloakedSchemer

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 3:41 pm

Name: Valerie
Time zone: CST (GMT -6)
Availability: Always...
YIM/MSN: xx1mortalxx@hotmail.com or, xxcloakedschemerxx@gmail.com

Name: Akito Sohma
Nicknames: Aki(He despises it though)
Blood: Half-blood
Affiliations: None
Subjects at Hogwarts: Potions, Defense against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Charms
Random person from photobucket:
Application - Page 2 17

Disabilities or Handicaps: Angered easily
Mental State: Consistantly peeved
Boggart: People finding out about his homosexuality, or, bisexuality.
Personality Quirks: Sadist, mean, cold, pessimistic, dark, alone, pick-pocket
Likes: Being rich, excelling further than others, people suffering, anything shiney, intelligence, scheming, being right
Dislikes: Stupid people, ditzy people, animals, anyone who disagrees with him, being wrong, repulsive things
Hopes/Goals: Become the richest and most intelligent Wizard, or muggle on the entire earth.

General Appearance:

Height: 5'0"(Barely)
Eyes: Very light blue
Hair: Naturally a dark black
Complexion: Very pale
Build: Thin, scrawny
Marks or scars: Two slits on each forearm
Important possessions: Anything that is valuable is deemed important(Money)
Other: It's rare to see him with his hood down

Parents: Aya Sohma(The witch, deceased)/Eric Sohma(Muggle)
Siblings: None
Family History: Akito was born into a poor family which consisted of two people, his mother and his father. Aya, his mother, did not reveal to Eric that she was a witch until two years after Akito was born. The results for Aya didn't go over well when she did tell him. Disgusted and horrified, Eric divorced her, and Aya died from depression a couple months later. Eric never really payed much care or attention to the kid, Akito, and therefore, Akito raised himself, and what a horrible person he turned out to be. Eric wasn't impressed when he got the letter, but he let him go. Akito really didn't care either way, but he did figure that being able to use magic would be a fantastic way to slip money out of peoples pockets. He ended up going to Hogwarts, paying for himself every year with every single school supply.

Morals: Don't work for your money, just slit someone elses pocket. They don't deserve to be wealthy if you aren't.
Sexual Preference: Bisexual but mostly homosexual
Relationships: Only ever had one with someone who studied death. The boy ended up killing himself to learn what happened after death.

Character in five words: Sadist, mean, uncaring, superior, racist

A young boy, no older than sixteen sat amongst a group of kids who were only a few years older. The boy had dark black hair, which was hidden under the hood of a thin black sweater, his pale complexion and blue eyes were also shadowed beneath the protection of the hood. The group was laughing with smoke arising from around them. They had a fire going in the middle of them, and something was crying out in whimpers and yelps of pain from the fire. It was a small dog, a puppy German Shepard.

"Damn thing gets what it deserves. Barking like that for three hours straight." The boy with the hood, who's name was Akito grinned at the fire, and each time the dog would try and escape, he would nudge it with a stick to push it further in. His grin turned more into a sneer at the animal and he cackled with pleasure at the sight.

A girl wearing a black tank top with a knee length black shirt sighed at the fire, she nervously crossed her arms over her waist and glanced around between the group, "This isn't right, guys...lets just put it out of its misery, please?" she stuttered between held back sniffs. The boy with the blue eyes, and the hood which shadowed them raised a single eyebrow at the girl, and nudged the dog out of the fire, then said with a cold tone, "Fine...this begins to bore me anyways. It's almost dead too." He took out a little knife from his pocket and held the dog down with his left, foot, his nose crinkling up in disgust at the sound and feel of it. He leaned down, and began sawing through the dogs neck. After about ten minutes, the boy stepped back and let the dog die.

'Last few days of summer...almost time to go back. Which means it's time to steal some money from careless Witches and Wizards in Diagon' he thought to himself, absent mindedly striding away from the group. He gave them a wave without turning back. These people weren't really considered friends. Just ones to kill time and things with.

He made his way back to what one might call a home, it was a sort of shelter, with a bed and dresser. That was good enough for him. He walked through the streets of an obviously slummy district, a hand in his pocket where his knife rested. The sounds out gunshots and screaming weren't rare here. Though he didn't really fear the people around this district, because they knew he was one of them, and felt no need to try and mug him, he still felt it was better to be prepared with some sort of defense.

He strode through the unlocked door with an unimpressed frown, he slammed the door shut behind him, making spiders fall from the ceiling and into his hair. He shuddered and pulled them out, lips twitching in disgust in he threw them to the floor, holding back shrieks. He turned and locked the door, something his parental unit never bothered to do. It was 3:00am, his father lay sleeping on the couch, snoring loudly. Akito rolled his eyes and muttered something, "Damn lazy bastard..." he made his way through the small dirty house and to his room. The room had old dishes in it and dusty old books, it looked as if it had never been cleaned...once. He fell back on the small one person bed that was there, dust coming out on either side of the bed. He took his wand off his desk and began flicking it around, without actually casting anything. 'Three days to make money...yay...' he thought boredly, before drifting off into an uneasy slumber.

ACCEPTED

Last edited by on Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dhforums.co.nr/
Faded&Jaded

Faded&Jaded

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:10 am

Name: Angelique, better known as Cat
Time zone: Pacific
Availability: whenever I an get on

Name: Leo Donovan
Nicknames: n/a
Blood: pure-blood
Affiliations: none
Subjects at Hogwarts: DADA, Transfiguration, Potions, Charms, Divination, History of Magic
Mathew Lush
Application - Page 2 L_ce78b3b14ef84154d523003ff01721bd

Application - Page 2 L_85672acaf7cd90bebad41be14b07dde6

Mental State: short-temper, bit of OCD, bit bipolar
Boggart: being alone
Personality Quirks: when thinking hard runs hand through hair, likes things in even numbers, mult. of three, or mult. of five (such as two snake bites instead of one)
Likes: guys, girls, poetry (though he wont admit it…at least not to just anyone), reading
Dislikes: mudbloods, bloodtraitors, idiots, rap, hip-hop, and R&B
Hopes/Goals: become Voldemort’s right hand death eater

General Appearance:
Height: 5’ 6”
Eyes: hazel
Hair: black
Complexion: fair
Build: thin
Marks or scars: n/a
Important possessions: poetry book (which is locked in a trunk so no one but him can see it)

Parents: Balthazar and Marian Donovan neé Ter Avest
Siblings: n/a
Family History: Leo’s parents are big supporters of the Dark Lord, so expectantly so is Leo. He was raised like many pureblood followers, in a huge mansion with all sorts of expensive decorations. Also like many pureblood children whenever Leo stepped out of line his father would punish him via the Cruciatus Curse. Obviously his childhood wasn’t a very pleasant one. Leo’s mother on the other hand was kind, always mending any wounds he would get and baking him delicious chocolate chip cookies. Leo takes after his family cruelty, well his father’s. Leo wishes to be on of Voldemort’s top death eaters.

Morals: purebloods above all others
Sexual Preference: bisexual
Relationships: not any for now, but has had a few things here and there

Character in five words: flirty, cruel, rude, cunning, ambitious

Leo Donovan walked out to the Lake. It was late November and all the leaves had fallen from the trees, leaving red and orange scattered across the ground. It was a sign of winter approaching. Winter was Leo’s favorite holiday. It was cold, lonely, and dead; just like he felt. Even with all the flings and ‘friends’, he still felt empty inside, like something important was missing. What could be missing though? He had money, everything he wanted, so what on Earth could he possibly be missing? He knew what his mother thought it might be. He had talked to her one day when he got fed up with it and needed to confide in someone. Her answer was ridiculous though. So ridiculous he refused to even think about it.

When he reached the Lake, he sat by a tree, his back against it. He needed something to distract his wondering thoughts, so he picked up a few rocks and threw them into the water. It helped for a few seconds, but other than that it failed. He was never good at distracting his mind, or making it go blank. He felt pathetic, powerless. Many people could clear their minds, at least so they claimed, but Leo couldn’t, which made him feel inferior. He was a Slytherin pureblood, a follower of the mighty and powerful Dark Lord; he could not feel inferior.

Leo heard footsteps coming from behind, and he quickly got up and put on one of his Slytherin faces. A Gryffindor mudblood walked up to the lake and glanced in his direction. Leo glared at the pathetic being and stalked off to the castle, leaving the mudblood behind with a confused, almost frightened look. It always amused Leo how mudbloods and other pathetic excuses for wizards could be so easily frightened by a simple glare. Pathetic, Leo thought to himself as he neared the castle. He loved the power the fright seemed to give him. It made him feel superior, just like he felt he should be. I am a pureblood. he thought to himself. I am at the top of the food chain. He chuckled to himself and walked into the castle.
Back to top Go down
inkweaver

inkweaver

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:13 am

Name: Katt
Time zone: GMT (England)
Availability: about 7-11 pm (GMT) most days but maybe at other times. Varies.
YIM/MSN: inkweaver12@msn.com (no YIM)

Name: Cyzarine Sistine
Nicknames: Cyzie
Year: seventh
Blood: pureblood (but considered daughter of a bloodtraitor)
Subjects at Hogwarts: Charms, Transfiguration, Potions, Divination, Ancient Runes, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy, Care of Magical Creatures
Photobase for your character. (Name of person in picture and photo of that person.) Application - Page 2 CyzarineSistineHPavatar (Lena Katina)

Disabilities or Handicaps: none
Mental State: Slightly unstable (prone to small breakdowns during times of great stress. Don’t worry, she’s safe, though, even during breakdowns.)
Boggart: Seeing her eyes blinded or disfigured in some way.
Personality Quirks: Acts childlike at times and can go into dazes. Also sways absently for no reason.
Likes: quiet, reading, people who appreciate her gift of Sight (and don’t laugh at her)
Dislikes: Anything making fun at Seers and the Sight, prejudice purebloods, those who try to use her Sight for evil
Hopes/Goals: To find a way to sue her power for good/fighting evil

General Appearance: Pretty but not packed with makeup
Height: 5’4”
Eyes: haunting grey-blue
Hair: knee-long, red-brown, slightly wavey at the ends.
Complexion: porcelain skin tone
Build: deep curves that are often hidden by the uniform
Marks or scars: A second iris of silver round the black one
Important possessions: tarot cards, picture album, favourite books and her dream diary

Parents: Ginelle and Kodiak Sistine
Siblings: none
Family History: her mother was originally branched off the Malfoys but cast out when she married Kodiak, a Russian bloodtraitor. The Sistines tend to stay clear of the magical world, and are forgotten by many.

Morals: Cyzarine makes a point of ignoring blood status, and has firm do’s and don’t’s under which her powers are used. She also dislikes bullying, killing and betraying trusts.
Sexual Preference: straight (but has no problem with bi-, tran-, or homo-sexuality)
Relationships: none romantic (most are scared away by her ‘weirdness’) although she has a few friends whom she treasures.

Character in five words: open-minded, kind, sightful, moralistic and misunderstood

Cyzarine smiled absently to herself as she climbed the last few steps of the Astronomy Tower. She had long-since been allowed to come back to the astronomy area – to view the stars more out of interest than extra-credit – and the divination room – to nurture, and later exercise, her natural gift – and so she made no hesitation before bounding up the steps a little faster. As always, she was just as eager to return as she had been after leaving each room on her first day. The Atronomy Tower was like her home, second only to Ravenclaw Tower and her father’s mansion in Russia.
“Professor?” she called, glancing round cautiously as she entered the divination room. However, she knew perfectly well that no one would be there – the feast was currently in session, after all. Once again, the Ravenclaw-loner was spending her free time alone in the Astronomy Tower. Nobody would be surprised, not that they really noticed her.
Speaking of surprises, she should get back to visit Hagrid again soon. She dropped in every other month, to check up on both the Games Keeper and his ‘pets’. His latest companion was a hippogriff named Glintwing. Despite Hagrid’s current lack of knowledge on the creature, Cyzarine was able to communicate with Glintwing, and had enjoyed many a conversation on ferets and what Glintwing liked eating. Glintwing had been calling for help for a few days now, and so Cyzarine promptly assumed another visit was in order.
To put it plainly, Cyzarine was a Seer, and a strong one at that.
Her power included telepathy (she could ‘read’ thoughts and ‘write’ replies), precognetic dreams, Nensha and Reverse-Nensha. Appart from this, she was gifted in divination and related subjects, and able to see pretty much anything, including invisibility cloaks. Her power was, undoubtedly, the strongest in the current world – hence why she was extremely secretive and protective of her abilities.
She barely glanced round as the sound of footsteps reached her ears, yet turned as the person entered the room. She smiled slightly, trying to look welcoming. Turning to glance back down at the grounds once more, her eyes locked on Hagrid’s cabin for a split second before she had turned away again and started back towards the door, nodding her head to the bemused divination professor.
“Good day, professor.” She called softly, pausing at the top of the stairs. “I hope the crystal ball doesn’t cause too much disruption.”
Leaving the slightly-surprised teacher to her thoughts on this foreseen matter, she started down the stairs again, her head already a whirl on the things she saw.
A fourth year Hufflepuff girl flashed a smile at her as she passed – Cyzarine smiled back faintly as she spotted the angels flickering under the girls’ earlobes as she smiled. Sirius Black was laughing at a joke or something, not noticing her as she slinked past him, her brow creasing in bemused confusion as she spotted the stars by his left temple as he did so. Lucius Malfoy was laughing at something as well – Cyzarine hardly spared a glance for the red lightening bolts of cruel-amusement beneath his earlobes.
But, as always, she remained silent in her observations, saving them to record in her dream diary later. Perhaps she would run into Firrenze (the centaur) along the way – she could warn him of the tree about to fall around three a.m tomorrow.
A true smile coming to her face at last, she took a moment to compose herself before knocking on Hagrid’s door. “Hagrid? I’ve come to tell Glintwing to be quiet, if you don’t mind!” she joked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.makingthemap.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey to the past :: Welcome thread :: Character applications and Profiles-
Jump to: