Journey to the past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to the past

A Marauders era RP-forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accio love

Go down 
+12
Sinister Beauty
Toujours Pur
Bella Isa
Teddy Bear
Padfoot
the5potters
Prying eyes
Willow
Snivellus
Fly Fearless
Sweet Surrender
MarieC
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MarieC
Admin
MarieC

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-04-13

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 7:02 pm

Date: November 3rd 1975

Open to all 7th year students

It was still rather early in the morning when Marlene slowly made her way to the Charms classroom, glad to find the door unlocked and the room empty. Sighing, she sat at the nearest table and sighed of relief, putting her school bag down on the floor. Her arms felt sore, as did the rest of her body, but the pain was now more like a dull ache so it was bearable and not strong enough so that it should be obvious to other people. She was early in class as she had spent the previous night in Hogsmeade and had come over here directly after waking up, not feeling very hungry. After the Masquerade, Marlene had gone back home for the weekend with the permission of the Headmaster so that she could visit her mother in St. Mungos. She was glad to see that her mother was doing better, but her father had apparently saved up most of his anger for when he'd have another punching bag. The fact that his wife was in the hospital made him unable to touch her or hurt her as she was often being watched by the Healers - if a new bruise appeared on her body, it would be obvious that he was the one giving it to her as he was the only one visiting. Marlene had been happy to see her mother - she looked so healthy and happy in the hospital, away from her husband and all the work he made her do. But Marlene hadn't been able to stand in her mother's hospital room the whole weekend and she had had to go home for some time, which explained the soreness of her body and the new bruises of her arms and stomach. Luckily enough, she could cover these up - the weather was getting colder as it was already November and long sleeved shirts were often required to keep students from being cold.

However, her father had not been as careful as usual this time. He mostly hit her in places that would not be seen by other people - stomach, back, arms and legs. He usually avoided the face and the hands, and it was never bad enough for her to have to wear a cast or bandages either. Sadly enough, he was cruel but smart. But something must have made him angrier than usual this time for he had not been as careful. Of course, the conversation they had had beforehand probably hadn't helped. They had started talking of her 'future' after Hogwarts, which for her father meant getting married and staying at home. He still lived in the 50s, it was unbelievable. He had even started talking about having found a possible husband for her, pureblood and all. Marlene was not exactly a bad tempered girl, but having her whole future decided by her father was not something that made her exactly happy, and the mention of the husband had been too much for her. She had started yelling at him, saying she didn't want to get married just yet and that even if she did, she would be the one choosing who she did marry. Her father hadn't appreciated her reaction much and had been so mad that she now had a bruise on her temple, which she couldn't hide though she could always lie and say she had been clumsy, like usual, and fallen down the stairs or something like that. She also had a bandage on her left hand, which had practically been cut off, but luckily she had been quick enough to dodge.

Marlene sighed and shook her head. She was back at Hogwarts now and what happened at home stayed at home. She didn't want people to pity her or try to make things better. What good would it do if anybody tried to mess with her life anyway? Her father was close to the Ministry and nothing bad would happen to him even if people tried to make complaints or accused him of abuse. It would only result in her being hurt even more for opening her big mouth. She was aware Dora probably suspected something - after being friends for seven years, there were some things that were impossible to ignore, like the way her face paled every time she received a letter from home. She also knew that her best friend had seen some of her bruises over the years, and she had probably noticed she mostly had some when she came back from Summer vacations, or any other time she spent home. But she had never asked questions and Marlene was grateful for that. She didn't like to lie, but sometimes she didn't have the choice. Luckily enough, Remus hadn't seemed to notice anything yet - she knew she wouldn't be able to look into his eyes and lie.

Chasing the thoughts away, Marlene reached down for her bag with a light groan and took out her Charms book along with a quill, some pieces of parchment and her bottle of ink. She placed everything in front of her on the desk and leaned back on her chair, glancing at her watch and then at the door, waiting for other students to arrive as she tried to remember what they would be doing today. She was almost sure they would be learning an advanced Accio charm, in team. Shrugging and instantly regretting it as a slight pain coursed her shoulders, she sighed and placed her elbow on the table, resting her chin on her palm as she waited.
Back to top Go down
http://charmedchildren.proboards51.com
Sweet Surrender

Sweet Surrender

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 10:42 pm

Dorcas awoke early from her sleep, glancing towards Marlene's bed she found it empty. She knew that she was going to see her Mother this weekend and her father as well. She was hoping that she arrived late last night. Dora had stayed up quite late waiting for her but after a few hours, she had drifted off to sleep. There was so much that she wanted to tell her friend, and she also wanted to know how the Masqurade went for her. She hardly saw Marly there once she found Sirius. She did see her with Remus so she was assuming that she had a good time. She was also wondering if Marly saw her with Severus. She knew that her friend didn't care for him too much, but he was so polite, so pleasant. She had seen a whole different side of him, one that she never knew that he had. She had always felt things for Sirius, ever since she saw him in their first year, and things were finally getting closer between them. But now there was this new person, Severus. She wasn't exactly sure what she was feeling towards him, but there was definitely something about him that intrigued her. She figured that she better not mention this to anyone yet, but she wanted to feel Marlene out on what she thought about him.

Now wide awake she went to the bathroom and took her shower, dried her hair with a spell she learned with her wand, got dressed in her Ravenclaw robes and headed down the third floor corridor towards Charms class. She didn't feel too much like eating, she had so much on her mind. She figured she could hold off, at least for now. She wanted to see Marly. The weekends without her were quite lonely. She was just so used to having her there. She was more like a sister to her than a best friend. She loved her dearly.

She now entered the Charms classroom and noticed Marly sitting at her usual table. She walked over to her and took the seat beside her. "I have missed you girl, how was your weekend? she asked, her usual warm smile on her face. That's when she noticed the bruise on her friends face. She instinctively brought her hand up and gently touched it. "Wow Marly, what happened to you? she asked her, her voice just barely above a whisper. It looked pretty painful.

Last edited by on Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MarieC
Admin
MarieC

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 11:00 pm

Marlene was lost in her thought when Dora entered the room, only noticing her when she started speaking. She smiled and turned to face her friend, forgetting about the visible bruise on her temple. "I missed you too, I was happy to see my mother but I am glad to be back," she said, smiling softly. "What about your weekend, anything interesting happened?" she asked, knowing she had left the castle before her friend could tell her what had happened at the Masquerade. She had noticed Dora spending time with someone else than Sirius but she didn't know who that person was. When Dora noticed the bruise on her face and brought her hand up to touche it lightly, Marlene bit her bottom lip lightly and winced slightly. It was still sensitive and she knew it probably didn't look pretty. She gave a small smile and shrugged her shoulder lightly. "I feel down the stairs at home, nothing big," she said casually. She hated lying, but she was used to it by now, and if she had had troubles making it sound real at first now almost nobody could tell wether or not she was telling the truth. "Those stupid stairs of mine, there's always something to trip on in them," she said, rolling her eyes. "But I'm fine, don't worry yourself," she said softly with a smile, taking her friends' hand and gently pushing it away from her face. "Should be gone by the end of the week," she added with fake cheerfulness.

"Now I want to know what happened at the Masquerade," she said, changing the subject quickly. She was maybe good at lying but she did not want to stay on the subject too long. She figured that Dora probably found it curious that she almost never fell when at school, though she did had her share of bumping into other people or walls accidents, yet when she went home, she suddenly became very clumsy. It was, however, the best and only reason she could come up with. Bruises she unwillingly inflicted to herself. "I saw you were with Sirius for a while but then he was gone and you were with someone else?" she said, raising an eyebrow lightly. "Do you know who it was? I know he was wearing a mask but maybe he told you his name or a hint of who he could be," she said. She was aware that her friend's attraction for Sirius had lasted for so long, but she didn't think it was love yet and it would be somewhat normal, though highly shocking, if Dora founded herself with someone else.

As the word love crossed her mind, Marlene suddenly thought of Remus, but unlike any other times she thought about him, these thoughts were not exactly good ones, though not all that bad either. What would she tell him if he asked about her bruised face and bandaged hand? She'd have to lie, obviously, but that didn't even seem possible to her. She had had trouble lying to Dora at first, and had grown used to it, but with Remus it was all new, and no matter how dear her friend was to her, Dora's eyes definitely didn't have the same effect on her as Remus' did. And if she looked away while telling him what 'happened', she knew he would suspect something.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Surrender

Sweet Surrender

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 1:18 pm

She looked at her friend as she explained how she received the bruise on her temple and she slowly pulled her hand away and rested it on the table. "Fell down the stairs? Wow, I’m so sorry Marly. I am sure that must have been a bit painful, as well as embarrassing." She gave her a reassuring smile. She thought it a bit odd that she fell, but it was definitely possible. She could remember falling down the stairs a few times when she was at her house in Queerditch Marsh. The stairs that lead from the upstairs to downstairs were quite steep, but she was a lot younger when it happened.

"The Masquerade?" She asked, biting her lip a bit. She wasn't sure if she should tell her everything, not yet at least but Marly did mention seeing her with someone else during it. "Well, I had a wonderful time really. A few things happened actually. Sirius left for a bit and the gentleman whom we were talking to was still there. He was quite friendly, though a bit shy, anyway, he asked me to dance and I said yes, but not until I saw Sirius asking someone else to do so first." She sighed a bit, it was a bit unusual to have the first dance with someone who you didn't go with as a date, but Sirius had had his reasons.

"I danced with the gentleman quite a bit actually, and we talked a lot. Yes, I know who it was." She wanted to change the subject and fast. The more that she talked about it, the more her thoughts drifted back to that night and the whole intriguing thoughts that it gave her. She wouldn't mention who it was, not unless Marly mentioned it again. She just didn't want her to judge who it was, not until she got a chance to know him like she did. She saw a whole side to him that she never knew existed.

"How about you?" she asked while raising a hand up to run through her long golden hair. "How was your night? Anything exciting happen?" She was quite curious about her night with Remus, Dora knew how much Marly had liked him and you could see the way her eyes lit up when she talked about him. Dorcas was happy that her best friend had found someone that did this to her.
Back to top Go down
Fly Fearless

Fly Fearless

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 2:49 pm

Madeline woke up during a dead sleep. She surely thought that she was going to de late on waking up, but apparently not. She looked at her snitch clock that was buzzing, it was about 8:00 am, and her head fell, face first, in her pillow. "Another day..." She got up, grabbing a towel and her Gryffindor robes, and made her way to the nearest bathroom. "There better not be any Slytherins in here..." She sighed. She didn't want to duel this early in the morning. She opened the door with her left hand, and gripped her wand with her right.The door slowly opened and she found no one in there. Smiling she said. "Just the way I like it." She took a shower, and got dressed in her robes. Using the spell that Dorcas taught her to dry her hair she went back to the common room and grabbed her bag. Then made her way to the Third corridor to Charms.

She pushed open the door, and saw that she wasn't the only one there. Dorcas Meadowes and Marlene McKinnon were in there. Madeline could see that Marlene was in pain, she heard the part about her falling down the stairs. Madeline has done that in the past. Not Fun she thought. She went and sat at the table in front of them. "Hey guys!" She said fully awake. That shower did some good. "How are you?" She looked at Marlene then Dorcas.

She turned to Marlene, "Hey, sorry to hear about you falling down the stairs. I've down that before. Sheesh was I in pain for a few weeks." She laughed. "If you want, I can brew up a remedy that can take the pain away like that." She snapped her fingers. Her mother taught her this durning the past Summer Holiday.

Maddie turned to Dorcas. "So hows things with Sirius? Must be going good...especially for him. He's always seen with a different girl each week." Madeline laughed a bit. She new that Dory was stalling something, you could see it in her eyes. "I didn't see you around much at the Ball either, what were you dressed as?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Surrender

Sweet Surrender

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 3:57 pm

Dorcas' head spun around towards the door when she heard it open. She was quite thankful for the distraction. She would have to tell Marly eventually that it was Severus who she had spent much of the evening with but the longer she kept that information to herself the better. "Maddie! Good morning," she said to her in a polite voice, a smile on her face for her friend.

Madeline, or Maddie, was another of her close friends. She was not as close to her as she was to Marlene, no one could ever get that close to her, but still, her and Maddie were great friends. She was a nice girl and was usually in a good mood like Dorcas was. They had also served quite a few detentions together.

She looked at for her a moment when she asked her how things with Sirius were going. She opened her mouth to reply and then closed it again when Madeline continued talking. She took a deep breath when she made mention to the fact about Sirius being with a different girl every week, this was certainly true. She knew this, had witnessed this and it bothered her to a certain degree. She had liked Sirius for so long, for her seven years that she was at Hogwarts. They were finally getting closer but she was almost afraid to let herself get too close to him. What if she gave in and let her guard down, completely fell for him only to have him move on after a week or so to another girl? These thoughts had been consuming her lately. He was so handsome, popular, every girl wanted him, including her which meant that there was competition. Dora was indeed a competitive person, that showed in her quidditch skills, but was she willing to, or could she, compete for the affections of someone that may or may not feel about her how she felt about him?

"Sirius is good, things are going alright between us though it's nothing serious, so he says." She figured that was the best way to put it. The more she said these words to people though, the more she really began to uncover their meaning. "I was dressed as a princess at the ball. I had on a long, flowing pale green gown, a tiara, my hair twisted up in a bridal style hairdo, Marly did my hair, she's great at achieving impossible styles." Her eyes drifted towards Marley and she gave her a smile then she looked back towards Maddie. "What did you go as, I am sure I saw you, just didn't know who the heck you were."
Back to top Go down
Fly Fearless

Fly Fearless

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 4:24 pm

Maddie! Good morning Maddie smiled. "Good morning, Dory, Marlene!" She said.

As she looked at Dory, she automatically remembered all those detentions they had. Laughing in her mind, she remembered the day when both her and Dory smarted off to Flitwick about a Charm. They both clearly knew that he knew what he was talking about. They, being the stubborn people they are, disagreed. Arguing most of the class time they landed a detention for a week.

Looking at Dory, seeing the frustration when Maddie asked about Sirius. Tilting her head to the side. "I see." She said after Dory's last words. She searched her mind for words. "Yeah? You never know though, you could be the girl to change his mind about..." How could she describe how Sirius was? "About..." Getting frustrated herself she couldn't think of anything. "His ways...you know what I mean!" She finally said. But the little voice in her mind was disagreeing with that. Mentally telling it to shut up she gave her friend a meaningful smile.

"A princess? Oh, how pretty. You...were wearing that green dress? Wow, you were stunning!! I loved your hair, Marlene did that?" She asked, looking towards Marlene. "I was a pirate wench." She laughed. "I had on a little black dress, really high heeled boots that came above my knees, and a black hat with a red bow." She laughed. "You know...come to think of it...Sirius was the Phantom I suppose? But then who was that Vampire that you and him were talking with?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Snivellus

Snivellus

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-04-20

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:06 am

The faint dull 'thud' of his boots echoed along the corridor as he made his way up to the charms classroom. He doubted anyone else would be there and if they were he'd be sure to avoid them as he always did. He shifted the weight of his bag slightly from one shoulder as he came to the charms classroom, pushing his way through the door. What he saw on the other side both terrified him and brought a faint trace of a smile to his lips. He took in a deep breath as his eyes fell on Dorcas, Marlene, and Madeline. He imagined the three were close friends and suspected that they were interrogating her about who she had been dancing with the other night.

He stopped there at the back of the class and set his bag down, not daring to go any further into the classroom. His normal seat up at the head of the class would just have to be vacant today. He rustled through his bag and pulled out his charms book, quill, ink, and his wand, quickly slipping the latter article into his pocket. He eyed Dorcas in almost a nervous way from his vantage point and sat down, studying the words written on the board...but found he couldn't concentrate on them. Deciding that his book was a much better focus point he threw it open to some random page or other and began to read...or try to anyway...but to no avail. He snapped the book shut with frustration and set his eyes on Dorcas. This was going to drive him completely mad.

He took to his feet and, in a determined way very unlike him, and headed to the front of the classroom. He took a deep breath just before coming to the small knot of girls and offered an awkward sort of smile. "Hello, Dorcas." He said in a low voice, nodding to the other two girls positioned around her, but never taking his eyes off of her.
Back to top Go down
MarieC
Admin
MarieC

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:27 am

Marlene forced a small laugh and nodded, smiling lightly as her friend said it must have been painful and embarassing. "Oh it was," she said with a light shrug. "But it's all fine so there's nothing to worry about." The more she lied, the more she hated it, and having to lie so often to her best friend was much more painful than any bruises her father could give to her, and yet she found herself having to lie more often than she was getting hit. She felt badly over it, but what could she do? Absolutely nothing. She was not trying to protect her father by lying about it and not telling anybody - she would gladly send him in jail if she could. She was merely trying to protect her mother, and it was the only way she could do it. That, and taking every hits he gave her. But physical pain didn't bothered her much anymore anyway. Emotional pain was so different, and worse as well. She didn't know how some people could go along with it.

She raised an eyebrow curiously as Dora talked about the Masquerade. She knew she hadn't spent the whole evening with Sirius, but she didn't know he had spent some of it with another girl. As she mentionned she knew the identity of the other guy, Marlene opened her mouth to ask who it was but then closed it again. It was obvious her friend didn't want to talk about it and wanted to change the subject, and after hiding so many things from her she figured Dora was allowed to have some secrets from her as well. She decided that if she didn't want to tell her right now who the guy was, she wasn't going to try and force her to do so - when she would be ready to tell, she would, and when that would happen Marlene would be there for her.

When she asked what had happened at the dance between her and Remus, Marlene simply smiled. "I'll tell you everything later, I promise," she said with a light grin. "Just not now, or here," she added, looking around to see Madeline Abbot entering the room. She smiled at the girl - she didn't know her too well, just like she didn't know anybody too well, but she knew she was a nice girl - and leaned back on her chair slightly to be more comfortable. "Hey Madeline," she said, smiling. "I'm fine, what about you?" She then blushed slightly as she mentionned the falling down the stairs, smiling lightly when she mentionned knowing a potion that could make the pain go away. "Thanks, that would be really nice," she said sincerely - the pain in her back was starting to get unbearable.

She smiled as the girls started talking about the Masquerade and took her Charms book, opening it at the Accio charm page and reading what it was saying. She cringed inwardly when she noticed the advanced version of the spell was to Accio a person. She wasn't sure that would be too nice on her wounded body, but she didn't really have a valuable reason to get out of the lesson. She looked up when she heard her name being mentioned, laughing lightly when Dora said Marlene was great at achieving impossible hairstyles. "You're only basing that on the few times I did it Dora," she said teasingly. "And it was the first time it turned out to be so good, too. Other times were not all that great you know," she said, wrinkling her nose slightly.

Marlene then noticed Severus entering the room, feeling a bit shocked when the Slytherin student came to them and talked to Dora, nodding to herself and Madeline as well. It wasn't like him to talk to people - she knew that, of the last two years of both being prefects, he had never spoken to her much. He never exactly made her feel comfortable, but he had never exactly been mean to her either so she had no reason to hate him - just like she had none to like him. However, he seemed to be acting strangely lately, and she was curious as to why. Suddenly, something clicked into her mind - the way he had looked at Dora in the prefect bathroom, the fact that he was talking to her now, the mystery date at the Masquerade... he was the guy Dora had spent so much time with! Her eyes widened slightly but she forced herself to look normal - she couldn't be sure it was him anyway, and even if that was the case, it was her friend's choice. He seemed nice to her and Marlene only wanted Dora to be happy. "Good morning Severus," she said a little shyly, even though he hadn't talked to her directly. It'd be rude to just ignore him.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Surrender

Sweet Surrender

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 2:12 am

Dora smiled at Maddie's compliment to her. "I looked just like everyone else really, there were so many great costumes there, but thank you." She put her hand on Maddie's arm in a friendly way and then removed it. She was quite thankful that Marly didn't question her further about the ball. She would tell her eventually, she just didn't want to say anything right now but then Maddie had also asked her about the vampire she was dancing with. It was looking like she was going to have to say something.

"I look forward to hearing all about your night." She whispered to marly with a smile. She was sure that her best friend had had a great time with Remus, and she knew how much Marly liked him. She hoped that the two of them could be happy together, they both deserved it.

Just as she decided that she better reveal to her friends who the vampire was she heard the door open behind her. She was a bit revealed by the distraction, that was until she turned her head around to see who it was. She could feel a bit of an akward feeling come over her body, something that she hadn't experienced before and it surprised her a bit. She quickly looked forward, her eyes suddenly fixated on the black board in front of her, though she had no idea what was written on it. She heard Severus take a seat behind her and she was a bit puzzled why he didn't at least greet her. She assumed that his shy tendencies had come back out, now that they were back in their regular clothes and not wearing masks. Just as these thoughts filled her head she looked to her right as she saw Severus approach the table she was sitting at and as much as she tried to hide the smile she felt gracing her lips, she couldn't help it.

"Severus, good to see you," she said. Her friends would no doubt be shocked by the way they were talking to each other. She brought her hand up to her head and gently ran her fingers through her golden hair, her eyes drifting over to look into his. "Good to see you again, I was hoping that I would and that we could talk again." She gave him a warm smile, never taking his gaze off of his.
Back to top Go down
Snivellus

Snivellus

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 2:26 am

He felt a bit awkward talking to her in front of her friends, but that feeling eased a bit when Marlene said good morning to him. He offered a small smile to her and leaned on the table a bit, looking at the three girls. "Morning, Marlene, Madeline." He sounded a bit shaky, but nothing that couldn't be played off with a well executed cough. "I saw you with Lupin at the Masquerade." He stated, looking at Marlene. He knew his secret and absently wondered if he had told her or was leaving that little secret to divulge at a later date. He never minded Remus half as much as the rest of James Potter's little gang of friends, they got along well anyway. "Hope you two had a good time." He added with a small smile and a nod before turning his dark eyes back on Dorcas. They had had a bit of time to talk at the ball and he had rather enjoyed it and part of him hoped they'd have the opportunity again.

"Good morning, Dorcas." His smile broadened a bit as he looked at her, shifting his weight from foot to foot. "I enjoyed talking with you. Perhaps we can chat more often?" He presented it as a question, hopeful but still bracing himself for rejection.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Surrender

Sweet Surrender

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 2:46 am

Dora smiled as Severus was also talking to her friends. She definitely was not expecting this and she hoped that her friends would have the courtesy to respond to him. She broke her gaze away from Severus for a moment and turned back to Madeline and Marlene. "In case you're wondering, Severus was the vampire, the one that I was dancing with at the masquerade." She smiled at them both. She was sure that they were both shocked as well as a few other things. Marly was certainly going to drill her later in the common room, this was certain.

Her attention was now brought back to Severus, her eyes once again finding his. There was just something about them that drew her in, something that she couldn't explain and she was beginning to feel something for him, though she wasn't quite sure what it was yet. She figured that she would know soon enough. "I hope that we can chat more too, I like talking to you Severus." She then stood up and sat on the desk her friends were sitting at, her feet dangling over the edge and she once again brought her hand up to run through her hair, a habbit that she did often. "There's a quidditch practice after classes today, do you want to come? I can show you a few moves that I have perfected this summer." She wasn't sure whether or not he liked quidditch, she just wanted to get the chance to talk to him again, like the other night, in a more private setting than a classroom.
Back to top Go down
Fly Fearless

Fly Fearless

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 2:21 pm

Maddie never knew Marlene much, but she sure was sweet. "No problem, my mom is great a potions. There's just a few things that I'll need to get from Hogsmeade and I'll get it to you as soon as I can." Maddie smiled.

"You might have looked like everyone else Dory, but you dress was gorgeous!" Maddie envyed how Dory looked in the dress. Doubt in her mind that she couldn't look as good in that kind of dress as Dorcas.

The next thing that happened shocked Maddie...Severus Snape spoke to Dory. He also Acknowlegded Marlene and herself. "Good Morning Severus. Hope your having an enjoyable morning." Maddie smiled, she liked giving good first impressions. Madeline studied Snape for a bit, he seemed nervous, and liked to look at Dory. Ok...what's going on between them. She noticed that they both held each others gaze. Tilting her head to the side, she looked at Marly and wondered if she was noticed this little detail.

She looked back and cleared her throat, took out her Charms book, and turned to the page that Marlene was at. Advanced Accio Charms? Summoning a person?? Her eyes grew wide, Maddie was pretty good at Charms but to summon a person?

Madeline saw Dory turn back to them, looking up from her book, it seemed like Dory was going to tell them something. In case you're wondering, Severus was the vampire, the one that I was dancing with at the masquerade." Maddie's mouth flew open...but turned it into a smile as she remembered that Severus was in the room. "Really? That's nice." She turned to Severus, "You've got a lucky one here." She said wrapping her arm around Dorys shoulder. Again she smiled. It's a habit, she couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-07-06

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 7:45 pm

Willow Knightley walked along the ground floor of Hogwarts. She had just entered the building after one of her early morning rituals. She enjoyed the outdoors and every morning that she woke up and the weather was fair, she took to the outside, comet 360 in hand and headed onto the quidditch pitch for about an hour of flying. She loved to be up in the air on her broom, to her, there was no greater feeling in the world.

Now she was walking, heading towards the staircase to climb the three flights to attend Charms class. She loved Charms, it was one of her favorite subjects, though not one of her best. She excelled in Astronomy and Potions, but she wasn’t too bad in the others.

As she entered the classroom, she noticed a few people there already. She had to admit she was a bit surprised to see one Severus Snape talking to Maddie, Dorcas and Madeline. She walked towards the group wearing an inquisitive expression but approached them. She turned her head to look at Severus. “Hello there,” she said in a bright and cheerful voice though her mind was thinking she might have entered some kind of twilight zone. She then greeted Dora and Marlene with a smile. “Good morning,” she said to them in her usually friendly way and then she faced Madeline, her best friend. “I looked for you everywhere at the ball and I couldn’t find you. Next time, if there is a next time, tell me what your costume is already.” She let out a slight giggle and then walked behind them to sit at the desk directly behind theirs. She leaned forward and whispered to Maddie. “Why is Severus talking to you? What the hell happened to make him…so…so…normal?”

Last edited by on Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prying eyes

Prying eyes

Number of posts : 2

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 8:17 pm

Tapping her pink feathered quill against her head, her green eyes zoned in on every conversation in the room. This was the first time they’ve decided to have all four houses in the same classroom. Although the professors once again claimed it was to have unity between the houses, Rita knew better. Her sources have revealed to her that Professor Flitwick would be leaving Hogwarts for a short amount of time. Very soon too. So soon there was no time to search for a replacement teacher. Therefore it was decided that all four houses would have their. Now although her source revealed it was because of a flu of some sort, Rita refused to believe it. There had to be an inside story to it and she knew she’d be able to find out. But until then, Rita had to find some minor scoop on the students around her.

Her eyes flitted past the Hufflepuff crowd, usually they didn’t have much going on with them. They were so kind and sweet to everyone, nothing ever happened to them. Wrapping a blond curl around her finger, her eyes squinted a bit as she couldn’t believe her eyes. There in front of her was a crowd of Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, and a Slytherin. Perhaps this was what she was waiting for. It wasn’t everyday that a Slytherin associated with other houses. Especially other house members that included a Muggleborn. And this was no ordinary Slytherin. This was Severus Snape. Generally she didn’t pay much attention to him as he hasdquite a low profile. Yet it was hard not to know who he was, or rather his group of friends. Intrigued with what this could mean, Rita pushed her chair back and listened to the conversation. Her favorite quill in hand to quickly scribble some news, she clicked her tongue and waited for some news worthy conversation.
Back to top Go down
Fly Fearless

Fly Fearless

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:30 pm

Madeline looked up at the door as soon as it opened. Willow Knightley, Her best friend, came in. Her hair seemed wind blown, but it looked great. Running up to Willow, she wrapped her friend in a huge hug. "I know! I didn't see you either! I was a pirate wench, I had a little black dress. I mean there was so many people there." She laughed. "What were you?" She asked.

Maddie tilted her head, when Willow asked her next question. "Actually I have no idea, he just sort of came up and said hi. It's weird, I think he has the hots for Dory over there...He keeps looking at her..How much you wanna a bet he does?" Maddie laughed. It's sort of weird how Severus is talking to all of us, he never talks to anyone...so why start now? She again studied him...he was nervous, you could tell. "Dory seems to be taken with him too...You think she's interested?" Maddie asked Willow, her voice at a whisper to where only Willow could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:52 pm

Willow returned Maddie's hug and smiled at her. The two of them were really close, had been for the last six years and Willow was going to be lost without her next year.

"Actually I have no idea, he just sort of came up and said hi. It's weird, I think he has the hots for Dory over there...He keeps looking at her...How much you wanna a bet he does?" She began laughing at her best friends words. "Dorcas and Severus? I could see why he would like her, I mean look at her, but would she like him? He's a bit, well odd don't you think?" She turned her pale blue gaze towards Dorcas and then to Severus. They were definitely looking at each other. This was news to her that was for sure. She thought that her and Sirius were together, then again, Sirius never stuck with anyone that long. She shrugged her shoulders. Perhaps this was just the beggings of something, or they were simply just friends.

She opened up her Charms book and turned to the page on advanced accio charms. Her eyes grew a bit as she began reading the incantation as well as the precise wand movement you needed to perform it correctly and she bit her lower lip and looked at Maddie. "This is going to be quite interestin. I just hope I don't hurt anyone." She giggled a bit and looked at her friend in a teasing sort of way. "You might not want to be my partner."
Back to top Go down
Fly Fearless

Fly Fearless

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:10 pm

Maddie nodded. "He is..i totally agree...I mean, I thought Sirius and Dory would last a pretty good amount of time...I mean she's liked him all of her years at Hogwarts..." Wrinkling her nose, "I just hope that if she doesn't return feelings to him, that he doesn't go beserk...he's very quiet...and he just now started talking to me.."

Laughing about her 'not want to be her partner' "We might not anyway...You know Flitwick, he doesn't like friends with friends, but you never know." Maddie shrugged. "I don't want to hurt anyone either...but i doubt that it would hurt...then maybe they couldn't teach it in school, if it was going to hurt someone." She giggled. "What if the spell goes wrong...and someone loses an arm, or a leg?" Then she got a bit worried. Maddie knows that Madam Pomfrey can fix anything...but the thought of losing her arm...would it be painful? But she pushed the thought aside.

Changing the subject. "So hows everything? Any boys that you might like??" Maddie nudged Willow.
Back to top Go down
the5potters

the5potters

Number of posts : 9

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:25 pm

Emmeline slipped into the classroom. It was very unlike her to be early, but she could not sleep that morning. She'd even tried studying, but not even that had put her to sleep. Not that it normally did, but then again, she had even tried History of Magic. if that couldn't put someone to sleep, there was obviously no hope at all for their "beauty" rest. Although Emma really didn't think it helped with her beauty, that was a hopless cause. Her blond, curly, hair was pulled back into a bun on the back of her head, just to keep it out of her eyes. It could awfully annoying at times, but she loved her hair anyways.

As she looked around, Emma saw some of her friends together. She slipped into a desk nearby and nodded at them. "Hello," she offered happily. Pulling out her charms book, she opened to the marked page. Ok, so they were going to go over the accio charm, she could handle that. Emmeline basically knew that one like the back of her hand, which she truly did know well. Meaning, how often can one zone out looking at ones hand, and not memorize it comepletly? Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:28 am

Sirius rolled out of his bed lazily as sat there on the edge for a few minutes debating on whether or not he should go on and get ready for his Charms lesson. It was early and Sirius hated getting up, especially when there was classes he had to go to, it wasn't all bad though, it wasn't like it was Potions or anything, it was actually one of his better classes. He would turn his gaze and look out of the window, the rays of light that were filtering in made him squint and just reminded him of how much he hated getting up so early. A heavy sigh would follow as he pushed himself up and off of the bed, he looked a mess, his hair was all over the place and he hadn't shaven in a few days so a bit of stubble had grown in. He would lightly shrug his shoulders and then proceeded to slip on the school uniform and robes. Slipping the knot of his tie up he would smooth down his hair and make his way into the common room. Upon entering the common room there was little hustle about, it was expected seeing as many had just woken up. With satchel slung over his shoulder Sirius exited the common room and made for the Charms class.

Walking down the halls the chatter of the other students would crash into his ears, it was horrid, he was not a morning person at all. It would tread down the stone floor paying no attention to his surroundings as he hurriedly tried getting to his destination with haste. And finally! He had arrived. Standng outside the door Sirius would look up and down the hallway one last time before entering the room, it was tempting for him to skip the class all together and go aobut his daily business pranking and flirting, but seeing as this was his final year he figured it was better to not risk getting into trouble so early in the season. Not yet anyway. He pushed the door open and strutted in like he owned the place, the mischevious grin spread across his lips, his brown eyes scanning the classroom for familiar faces. It was more crowded than he expected it to be, though he wasn't one to ever be early to a lesson and he was sure the others would be quite suprised to see him there. A hand would unconsciously be brought up to his red and gold tie where he would adjust it a bit, how he hated the thing, he felt like he was choking everytime he wore it. As he shuffled on in he took his usual seat in the back of the class, dropping his bag to the floor with a thud. Leaning back he would prop his feet up on the desk hands behind his head as he just sat there looking around the room. Waiting for an oppurtune moment.

What his gaze fell on was a sight to behold, it was none other than Snape, sitting with Dorcas Meadowes. It was funny to see ole Snivellus actually able to speak to a girl, but to actually keep one interested was an impossible thought to wrap his mind around. Sirius glared at the two, leaning up resting his elbows on the desk fists clinched together. His eyes squinted, he had already despised the man but now it was even more personal. It wasn't like he didn't have other choices, or that it was even the fact he had lost a girl to another man, it was the fact that Severus Snape, the lanky whiny git had actually managed to seduce a woman from him. He would grit his teeth as he stared daggers into the man, oh the plans he had for him almost made him weep. It was going to be a fun final year after all.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Bear

Teddy Bear

Number of posts : 22

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 10:31 am

Ted had woken up early that morning but spent most of it in bed, thinking. It was not very much like him to do so but, considering the events that had happened during the last few days, now was definitely the time to do a bit of reflecting. When the other people in his dormitory had started getting up, he had decided it was probably time for him to do so as well and had gotten dressed before heading to the Great Hall, grabbing only a piece of toast and making his way to the Charms classroom while eating it. He didn't feel all that hungry but he knew it wasn't good to skip breakfast. Oh how his mummy would have been proud, he reflected dryly, rolling his eyes, then he shook his head. Why was he so moody all of sudden? Shrugging his shoulder lightly, he quickened his pace as a smile spread on his face. There was no reason - yet - to be in a bad mood today so why act differently than he usually did. Of course, the presence of Slytherins in the classroom would probably be a rather big turn off but oh well, no reason to change his habits for a few prejudiced prats.

When he finally got to the Charms classroom, he saw that it was already rather full with a few students, some he knew from sight and other he barely even knew at all. When he saw Severus Snape standing in the front, talking with a girl, he stopped in shock and examined the situation, grinning slightly - he knew who the girl was, and lately she had been said to hang out with Sirius Black a lot, but now she seemed to be pretty much into Severus. He didn't mind the guy much though he didn't talk to him, but the mere thought of him stealing a girl from the famous Black was pretty much hilarious. Shaking his head slightly, he made his way to his usual desk which was in the back of the room and flung his school bag over the hard surface, sitting down and taking out the stuff he'd need for the lesson. He remembered Professor Flitwick saying they'd be studdying an advanced version of the Accio spell today, meaning they'd have to accio people to them. Now that would be rather interesting... He knew the teams were already made by the teacher and he was pretty curious as to who he'd be paired up with.
Back to top Go down
Bella Isa

Bella Isa

Number of posts : 29

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 10:44 am

At half past six in the morning, Isabella was already up, sitting just outside the Owlery with a small bad of treats in her hands, giving some to all the owls that came and left, smiling lightly as some perched themselves on her shoulder and stayed there for a few minutes before leaving again. She didn't have a owl of her own, though they had a family owl which stayed at home, but it wasn't exactly the same. She knew the selection of pets which Hogwarts allowed wasn't very big, but she still wished she had one. After a while of staying outside, her growling stomach had brought her back to reality and her eyes widened as she saw she had only one hour left before her Charms lesson. "Shoot," she muttered, getting back to her feet and running back to the castle, quickly making her way to the Hufflepuff Common Room and entering her dormitory to find it empty, which was good since at the speed she'd be going to get ready in time, she'd have woken up the whole room, possibly even the whole house. Shrugging off her muggle clothes and coat, she threw it on the ground in a corner and stepped into the small bathroom that was shared by the girls of the dormitory, getting into the shower to wash off the owl smell that lingered on her skin. When she was out, she attempted drying her hair magically but only manage to half dry it, which she decided was good enough for now. She grabbed her school robes and put them on hastily before leaving the Common Room and heading to the Great Hall to grab a quick breakfast.

When she got to the Charms classroom, she stood outside the door a few minutes, trying to catch her breath and put some order in her hair. When she saw it was no use and that her wand had decided to be of no help that morning, she reached into her bag and pulled out an elastic band, pulling her hair up in a messy ponytail and taking a deep breath before finally entering the classroom. She saw a few students sitting there, but no tiny Professor yet. Sighing of relief, she made her way to her usual table and dropped her bag on the ground beside the desk, sitting down on a chair and rubbing her temples lightly. Next time she was out in the morning, she'd bring an alarm clock with her. It was worse than waking up late.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:48 pm

Willow once more looked at Severus and then Dorcas. They were quite a distance from each other but it was obvious to see the eye contact they were having for each other, with each other. She turned back to Madeline. "I knew she liked Sirius, maybe her and Severus are just friends, I mean all they are doing is talking to each other, though I know how Sirius and Severus get along, and the two of them can't be close to one another without harsh words spoken. If there is something going on with Dora and Snape, then we will find out when Sirius arrives, I am sure that some kind of occurence will happen."

Her eyes found their way over towards the door as she heard it open and she watched as students began filing into the room. Class would be starting soon and it was sure to be interesting to say the least. "Well, if we are partners Maddie, I will make sure I am careful, you're right, it can't be too dangerous, not unless someone accios a desk instead of their partner and it comes hurtling across the classroom." She giggled along with Maddie when she mentioned someone losing an arm or leg. "If that happens then let's hope it's not one of us."

She relaxed in her chair a bit and ran a hand through her dark hair. "Everythings pretty good, quidditch is going to be amazing this year I think. We have a really good team. You know where i'll be if you can't find me, where I always am, out on the pitch on my broom." Willow was nothing short of quidditch obsessed, and those her knew her well, like Maddie did, knew this about her.

She bit her bottom lip when Maddie brought up the question of her being interested in any boys, and as much as she hated to admit it, there was a certain one who had caught her eye, only this year even though she had known him for a while. She had always found him a bit annoying, still did in a lot of ways, but the annoying side of him was beginning to grow on her. "There might be someone I like, but I am not going to say anything just yet. We will have to see what happens there. You, you been good? Anyone that your interested in?"
Back to top Go down
Snivellus

Snivellus

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:44 pm

He was pretty numb to the rest of the conversation going on in the room, quite frankly he didn't really care. He leaned over on the desk on his elbows and looked at Dorcas almost curiously before he spoke. "Quidditch practice?" He looked thoughtful a moment, trying to find a good way to respond without showing his dislike for the sport. "I think I can take some time and go." He gave a small smile and considered her for a moment, opening his mouth so say something when he heard the door open again.

This time it was Sirius. The very sight of the boy made him sick and he put on a frown, watching as he sat down. Why wasn't he doing anything? Why wasn't he coming over and raising some hell with him? (Not that he wanted him to.) This was very odd indeed and wasn't settling well with him at all. He had half a mind to say something, but decided against him. Afterall, that wasn't like him to confront someone...especially not one of the people who had delighted in torturing him these past seven years. One of these days Sirius would get what was coming to him....

He turned his attention back to Dorcas, sending a glare at Rita Skeeter who was sitting a few seats away, that annoying look in her eyes. He sighed and took Dorcas by the hand, pulling her back up near one of the chalk boards so she wouldn't be able to hear them. He shot one final sideways look at Sirius and then looked at her, putting his shy smile back on. "After Quidditch, would you have time to join me up at the Astronomy tower?" He inquired with a very calm and even tone, raising one hand to brush a stray lock of hair from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fly Fearless

Fly Fearless

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:50 pm

Madeline looked at her best friend. "Well...I don't know, I mean, I saw her at the Ball, and her and Severus were dancing...I don't think that she danced with Sirius. But it is possible...they could just be friends." Who knows? Dory and Severus might just be the new rage this year. I mean...a Slytherin with a Ravenclaw? This just might be interesting.

Maddie also looked at the door as more students came in. "Class will be starting soon." She smiled. "Hey, don't worry about me. If we are partners, and if this does hurt...we can take a hit." She laughed. Maybe it won't hurt...?

"Hey look at Sirius...I think he's ready to kill Severus..." She gave Willow a weary look. "This out to be a fun class." She turned to Sirius, "Hey Sirius! Good to see you didn't skip class today." She called.

"Quidditch huh? Yes, Your obsession." She laughed. "You know that's where I always go to find you...even if you aren't there. I automatically go to the pitch." She paused. "That's great! Maybe we could finally steal the House Cup from Slytherin." Even though Maddie wasn't on the team, she wanted the house cup, maybe just as bad as Willow did.

"Ohhh...A someone? Who is this someone?" Maddie asked. But Willow said that she wasn't gong to say anything, Maddie pouted, and sighed. "Fine, but i better be the first to know..."She giggled. Then Willow turned the tables on her. When asked if she was interested in anybody, Maddie didn't know what to say. "Well...actually in all my 7 years here...no one has caught my eye...It's weird. And No one has ever took the time to see that I'm standing here...so." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Accio love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accio love
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey to the past :: Third floor :: Charms classroom-
Jump to: