Journey to the past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to the past

A Marauders era RP-forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hola mi amigos

Go down 
+5
MagicalMe
Moony
Sinister Beauty
Padfoot
Mmmm Muggleborn
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-04-11

hola mi amigos Empty
PostSubject: hola mi amigos   hola mi amigos Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 7:13 pm

Hey everyone. Most of you know me from FD and HE, but for those who don't know me I am Cat.

Well anyways I am an obsessed hp fan who loves Draco Malfoy more than the main character Harry. I love writing and am currently attempting to write a book. I also enjoy writing poetry even though I personally don't think they are that great. I also love almost every form of art I can find whether it be drawing, painting, sculpting, acting, performing music, or singing.

I have recently moved to the horrible state of misery...I mean Missouri. Since my arrival I have not been as active in the great society of creative anachronism, better known as the SCA. Back in California I was an active member of the society that reenact the medieval era, but that was also when I was a member of the FBI's most watched list [lol it is because the SCA is pretty much the largest group of people in the U.S. other than the us army to have people trained in weaponry. Well anyway if you have ever been in the SCA or are interested, please feel welcome to chat with me.

Lately I have become interested in Arthuriun Folklore and am interested in mainly Morgan le Fay and Mordred. I would love to chat with some people who know more of the subject of the people of these folklore.

Well anyways thats about all I can think to say about myself currently, well byes.

Also I have a great fascination with vampires, werewolves, fairies, mythology, and off course Egypt, which I have been in love with since I was a child and love any info I kind find on it's history.

Yes this is an intro I use on many sites, but that is because I am lazy and it explains much.
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

Number of posts : 101

hola mi amigos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola mi amigos   hola mi amigos Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 5:33 am

Hey Cat!!!! *hugs* glad to see ya join. Look forward to Rping with ya. I'll see ya around.
Back to top Go down
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

hola mi amigos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola mi amigos   hola mi amigos Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 9:35 am

Anthony!!! *huggles*

can't wait to begin RP, I am kind of worried i'll mess up doing a canon character though
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 113

hola mi amigos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola mi amigos   hola mi amigos Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 11:23 am

Narcissa Black welcomes her sister Andromeda with open arms and knows the fun shall begin soon. She hopes with all hope that Andromeda will not fall for that mudblood wizard Ted Tonks so she doesn't get disowned by the Black family.

-Welcome to the site Cat. Don't worry, you will do fine with Andromeda. You are a good RP'er and I am here to ask any questions.-

-hugglesmoochies-
Back to top Go down
http://marauders.heavenforum.com
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

hola mi amigos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola mi amigos   hola mi amigos Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 5:38 pm

Thanks for the support Nancy *huggles*

lol today I forced myself to try thinking as Andromeda. I know I am odd lols
Back to top Go down
Moony

Moony

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-04-13

hola mi amigos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola mi amigos   hola mi amigos Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 8:45 pm

Hi!

I'm from the state of Missouri too Wink I'm also not a native to it either, though I've been living here for 12 years.

Anyway! I look forward to RPing with you Very Happy

Kimberly
Back to top Go down
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

hola mi amigos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola mi amigos   hola mi amigos Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 8:49 pm

lol I am native to Missouri just keep leaving it and going between it and California.
Back to top Go down
Moony

Moony

hola mi amigos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola mi amigos   hola mi amigos Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 8:53 pm

I'm from Kentucky actually, I like Missouri alright though California must be way more exciting! I'd like to go someday.. I'm from around St. Louis, and am looking forward to the Cardinals season Wink Don't much care for watching football or hockey, even if we do have the teams.
Back to top Go down
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

hola mi amigos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola mi amigos   hola mi amigos Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 8:59 pm

I am from a small town in Missouri.

California is alright, better than where I am thats for sure, but it can be quite annoying there. Too many people at times
Back to top Go down
Moony

Moony

hola mi amigos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola mi amigos   hola mi amigos Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 9:01 pm

not a place for me then, I wouldn't want to live in a big city with a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

hola mi amigos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola mi amigos   hola mi amigos Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 9:03 pm

Well I also lived in the more city areas. But there are some nice smaller towns there. I lived more in the valley and Napa
Back to top Go down
MagicalMe

MagicalMe

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-04-15

hola mi amigos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola mi amigos   hola mi amigos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 8:38 pm

Cat! *hugs* Can't wait to RP with you here! See you around!

<3 Elana
Back to top Go down
SimplyMe

SimplyMe

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-04-15

hola mi amigos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola mi amigos   hola mi amigos Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 12:03 pm

hey Cat!

*hugs* I havent interacted with many of your characters yet but hopefully that will change! Very Happy Look forward to rping with you!

<3 Jenn
Back to top Go down
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

hola mi amigos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola mi amigos   hola mi amigos Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 12:08 pm

Hey Elana, Hey Jenn!!

I can't wait to RP with you guys either.
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

hola mi amigos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola mi amigos   hola mi amigos Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 3:46 am

Wow a lot has been said here lol. Just stopped by to say hey to Cat. Kimberly you're from Kentucky? Nice, thats where I live. Are you a UK fan by chance? Anyway I'll see everyone around. You all take it easy, and be good!
Back to top Go down
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

hola mi amigos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola mi amigos   hola mi amigos Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 6:03 pm

ANTHONY!!! HI!!!

Yes a lot has been said here lols
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

hola mi amigos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola mi amigos   hola mi amigos Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:04 am

Thanks for the banner Angelique, i love it! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Huffie Vamp

Huffie Vamp

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-09

hola mi amigos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola mi amigos   hola mi amigos Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:32 am

hehe I am glad you love it Very Happy *hugs*

(oh and this is Angelique by the way...my other account lols)
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

hola mi amigos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola mi amigos   hola mi amigos Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:17 am

I'm bored and can't sleep so I figured I would say hello. Welcome the vampire vixen into Hogwarts. Pay no heed to thr rumors, Sirius Black is a refined sort of man. *grins*
Back to top Go down
Huffie Vamp

Huffie Vamp

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-09

hola mi amigos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola mi amigos   hola mi amigos Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:11 pm

Awww I am sorry for your boredness. Sirius Black a refined sort of man? Yeah surrrre...
Back to top Go down
Kitty Darling

Kitty Darling

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-24

hola mi amigos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola mi amigos   hola mi amigos Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:43 pm

This is yet another charrie of mine

I am Kitty hear me roar!! hehe Yep I am a house elf...I know you love me Razz
Back to top Go down
Faded&Jaded

Faded&Jaded

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-08-17

hola mi amigos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola mi amigos   hola mi amigos Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:17 pm

Okay newest charrie!! Yes I am rping a guy...so unusual of me lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hola mi amigos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola mi amigos   hola mi amigos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hola mi amigos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey to the past :: Mix and mingle threads :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: