Journey to the past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to the past

A Marauders era RP-forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wonderful Lily!

Go down 
+2
SimplyMe
LilyFlower
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LilyFlower

LilyFlower

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-04-12

The Wonderful Lily! Empty
PostSubject: The Wonderful Lily!   The Wonderful Lily! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 4:02 am

I've come to realize I never did write one of these but I figured I may as well. Hello all! As majority of you know I'm Veronica - well actually majority of you don't know that's my real name and if you did you refuse to call me it! Therefore I go by Lily - something that will always stick with me I now realize - it's like my second name. And here I go rambling on about nothing important lol. So. Where to begin?

Well I should start by saying I'm one of the lovely mods on the site. I'm also RP master and completely obsessed person with all things Quidditch, Rping, Character Bios, Writing, Harry Potter - and the list goes on. I'm also 21 years old - 22 in November and I live in the greatest state in the world - New York! What else can I tell you about the fabulous me? I've been RPing for 5 to 6 years now - amazing? I was 15 when I went into my first AOL public rp room. Now let me tell you - I was horrible.

My first character was Cho Chang - I fell into it - I really did since at the time I wanted to play Hermione. I grew to hate the way people played Hermione and constantly made fun of it. But in retrospect I play an amazing one. Then it was all about how many guys you could get to kiss you and the like. It was embarrassing how horrible I was then. I took a break from rping for 3 years - I did with people I knew - close ties but I left the rp world for a while. I came back only last year actually and with a bang! I'm still improving and in that time I've owned and ran 4 AOL SLs, Co-owner and ran at least 3 AOL SLs, owned and ran 3 RP forums, Moderated 2 RP forums, Moderatored 1 Journal, and Moderatored 3 AOL SLs, and in the process opened 100's of successful, public AOL rooms. I might have missed a few things but as you can tell I'm over qualified and have much experience in what I do. And once again I'm helping out with the forum where I can!

I have lots of experience with creating characters as well - I have created almost 40 characters in my rp existence and I've used all of them at least once. It's one of my favorite things to do and some times I just create them for the fun of it! It's not just with Harry Potter - I also RP a lot of other things.

So now that we're passed credentials what can I talk about? Don't be intimidated by my skill in RP - I still have a lot to work on - and I'm no where near the best there is. And I'm a perfectionist beyond belief. Don't be scared to approach me, I'm quite nice and lovable - among other things. You'll get to know me well I hope - as well as I hope to know you all! I'm a harmless kitten I do assure you. And compliments from me are rare - so if I compliment you on your RP skill - that's a major accomplishment. I'm picky as all hell about who I RP with - which makes me sound elitist - but I can't be blamed.

I'm playing Lily Evans here as most of you already realized. I sort of fell into her character. It would always annoy me when I saw other Lily's throw themselves at the James characters. They just wanted to get to the 'fluffy' stuff. But not I! I love the drama, the banter and the arguments. Therefore Lily shall make it quite difficult for James to get a hold on her. Better watch out Jimmy!...lol.

If you ever have questions - just ask. And if you ever want me to look over anything - I'd be happy to do it. Just send me a lovely lil PM about it. You can reach me at any one of my accounts on AOL, AIM, MSN or yahoo - I check it daily. I promise not to bite! Anyway I think I've rambled enough for the time being. So ending this lovely ramble - Ta Ta!

Note: Most of you will realize that I'm a lazy butt and practically copied and pasted this lil rant from a previous RP forum. There have been small changes and additions so you just have to read it again! Do not be alarmed - you haven't lost your mind for as I said - I'm just lazy! hehe

The Wonderful Lily! Thinkyoucan3

Last edited by on Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SimplyMe

SimplyMe

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lily!   The Wonderful Lily! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 4:08 am

*hugs Lily*

LoL no Lily...Lazy would mean that you wouldn't have a novel as your introduction..lol but I love you though..*hugs and kisses*

<3 Jenn
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lily!   The Wonderful Lily! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 4:45 am

Veronica love!!! My stars your introduction is.... long lol. I can't wait to Rp with you. I'll see you in MSN lol
Back to top Go down
LilyFlower

LilyFlower

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lily!   The Wonderful Lily! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 5:08 am

I can't help but write long entries! But in this case I was lazy...and only added a teeny tiny bit hehe. You have to love me though for the sheer size of my posts!
Back to top Go down
MagicalMe

MagicalMe

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lily!   The Wonderful Lily! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 12:48 pm

Lily! *huggles* I'm excited and scared about RPing with you dear, jsut thought I'd tell you that now. I've heard many things about the lengths of your posts and just hope to be able to keep up Very Happy Love you!

<3 Elana
Back to top Go down
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lily!   The Wonderful Lily! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 11:31 pm

Oh wow Lily. Wrote a novel I see. lol. Well I hope to get a chance to RP with you sometime well TTYL
Back to top Go down
Briar_Rose

Briar_Rose

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lily!   The Wonderful Lily! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 5:11 pm

I love you! a million red M&Ms! Razz
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lily!   The Wonderful Lily! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:29 am

Hello Lily, *smiles* not sure if you will read this but I'm gonna post anyway lol. I'll see you around love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lily!   The Wonderful Lily! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wonderful Lily!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey to the past :: Mix and mingle threads :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: