Journey to the past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to the past

A Marauders era RP-forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's just finally admit this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Let's just finally admit this Empty
PostSubject: Let's just finally admit this   Let's just finally admit this Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 9:15 pm

Date: 4th September, 1975
Character(s): Narcissa Black and Lucius Malfoy
Summary: Lucius and Narcissa talk about their future
Completion: Incomplete

It was the kind of night that Lucius Malfoy enjoyed the most. Calm and quiet, a haze of clouds obstructing the moon. The wind tousled his hair slightly as he stood, leaning against the side wall of the Astronomy Tower. He really shouldn't be there...but then again...that's why he was. He was to be meeting Narcissa Black there, they were going to chat a bit. He smirked at the thought. As if they'd be "just talking."

Then again, he had been a bit reluctant to come, just because of that fact. Talking. It wasn't something that Lucius did well, at least not on the level he expected Narcissa would be wishing to talk to him at. He wasn't exactly...touchy feely. He knew his future and he knew it well. He would be like the rest of his family, a Death Eater. As it should be.

She would be there any minute now, he expected as he looked up at the hazy stars. They reflected back in an almost dazzling way in his gray eyes, giving them the look of a person with feeling. Lucius had no need for feeling, only when absolutely necessary. But then again...there was Narcissa. When she was close to him he felt...he felt. He felt things for her that he felt for no other person. It was amazing and disturbing all at the same time. True, he managed to hold a cool demeanor when he was around her, but he would get very...nervous as much as he hated to admit it. The jitters...something Lucius thought he would never get.

He heaved a sigh and looked down along the wall of the tower...she'd be along any time now.
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Let's just finally admit this   Let's just finally admit this Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 9:16 pm

Narcissa Black made her way across the Hogwarts grounds and began climbing the stairs up the astronomy tower. A playful smile played on her lips. She was meeting Lucius Malfoy here tonight. She had asked him to come so they could spend a little alone time together and discuss the things that needed to be discussed. Their future mainly and their feelings for one another if Narcissa could ever get them out of him. She loved him probably more than he knew but she had never gotten up the courage to tell him yet. This was so unlike her too. Narcissa had always been the lay it out on the line kind of person but being with Lucius made her feel different, not in a bad way, not at all, but for some reason she just never told him her true feelings. But, then again neither did he. "Tonight." She whispered into the night air. Yes tonight would be the perfect night to talk about it, tell him everything.

As she made her way up to the top of the tower she spotted Lucius standing there leaning against the wall. He was illuminated by the moonlight and she could see his hair moving in the breeze. She bit her lip and gazed at him for a moment, not moving. He was so handsome and the way he held his head high, like a pureblood should, was something that excited her in a way. He was a Malfoy, a wizard from one of the most well known and respected pureblood family's in the wizarding world, he had every right to hold his head like that in her opinion. It was something that he did, just another thing that drove her mad with the desire to be with him.

She walked slowly over to him and gave him that trademark alluring smile like she always did when she saw him. Her long blonde hair flowing in the breeze. "I am glad you agreed to meet me here." She spoke to him gently. "There are quite a few things I think we need to talk about, things that we have been putting off for way too long now." She brought her hands up to her hair as she spoke to him, combing it a bit with her fingers. Pushing the strands away that has blown into her face by the breeze.

Last edited by on Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://marauders.heavenforum.com
Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Let's just finally admit this   Let's just finally admit this Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 9:16 pm

He turned his head just slightly as he heard the footsteps coming up the stone steps behind him. It was Narcissa (to his relief) and she was looking as beautiful as ever. Hard as Lucius might try he couldn't deny what he felt for her. He turned fully to face her, leaning his back against the wall now, folding his arms across his chest.

"How could I resist?" He gave a sly smirk,tilting his head just so. So that was it. She wanted to talk to him about their...feelings. He wanted to cringe at the very idea, but he knew it was going to come up eventually. Putting off. That he had and if he had it his way he would continue to, but she had him cornered and there was no escape unless they both got caught. He mocked a confused quirk of the brow. "What could I have possibly been putting off?"
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

PostSubject: Re: Let's just finally admit this   Let's just finally admit this Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 9:17 pm

Narcissa walked over close to Lucius. She saw the way he gave her that sly smirk of his and she had to smile a bit. He was so like that. So sure of himself, but she liked that. It was funny that way. The things about others that most people despised were the things that attracted her. Different she was for thinking this way, but that was Narcissa for you. She enjoyed the more darker things in life and Lucius was one of them.

She heard his reply to her comments and eyed him for a minute before speaking to him. "Well, i think it's about time we discuss what the future holds for us. We both plan on joining the Dark Lord when we are finished with our magical education and what I want to know is if you plan on going it alone or if you plan on doing it with...She took a deep breath before uttering the last word, me?"

She bit her lip and waited for his reply. She thought she knew what his answer would be, but still this was Lucius she was talking to and he had a tendancy to be quite evasive with his feelings, but, then again so was she. The time had come to lay it on the line and figure out what the future would behold for them.
Back to top Go down
Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Let's just finally admit this   Let's just finally admit this Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 9:18 pm

He watched as she moved closer to him, quirking his brow as she did so. If only he knew what she did to him...but he hid it well, luckily for him. He leaned over close to her, smirking all the while, making as if to whisper in her ear before he walked away, looking thoughtful.

"Future?" He looked over his shoulder at her, tilting his chin up just slightly. He was arrognat like that...matters of his future just wern't discussed...usually. He smirked, looking at her. He knew that she had aspirations to be a Death Eater as well, but he had never really thought of the possibility of them going at it...together. "What is it you want?" He countered, leaning back against the low wall.
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

PostSubject: Re: Let's just finally admit this   Let's just finally admit this Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 9:18 pm

Narcissa stood there watching Lucius, taking in his handsome appearance. As he moved closer to her she felt that tingling sensation throughout her body she always did when he was this close to her. She watched the smirk on his face and smiled at him. He went a bit closer to her and then walked away from her a bit. She hated when he did this. If things were ever going to get anywhere between them it looked like she was going to have to make the first move.

"Future?" She heard him say. "Yes, our future." She replied to him and took a deep breath. He was so stubborn at times. He knew damn well what she was talking about. She saw the smirk reappear on his face and then she took another deep breath and spoke to him.

"What do I want?" She asked, repeating his question and she began pacing around in the small area in which they were standing. "Well I think we both want the same things out of life. We want what are families want for us. To follow in their footsteps and to join the Dark Lord." She stopped pacing and looked up at him, her blue eyes locking into his gray ones.
Back to top Go down
Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Let's just finally admit this   Let's just finally admit this Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 10:23 pm

He listened to her speak, raising his brows as she told him her reasoning and he tugged at his gloves in a nervous sort ofway. "How can you be so sure that I want what my family wants for me?" He said in a sly sort of way. He was being stubborn, as usual. He did, ouf course, want those same things...mostly. He walked around opposite of her, keeping his steely gray eyes on her as he walked. He walked back up to her, quirking one of his brows just so. "Besides, you wouldn't want to risk damaging that beautiful face of yours being a Death Eater, hm?"

He walked back over to her, running one gloved hand along her cheek. He could be suprising like that at times. He was starting to let his guard down, but still it wouldn't be that easy.
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

PostSubject: Re: Let's just finally admit this   Let's just finally admit this Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 10:53 pm

She watched him intently, never taking her eyes off of his handsome face and she listened to him as he began to speak. She wanted him to tell her he wanted a future that included her, so far he had never mentioned this to her. This is what she wanted, but Narcissa was quite stubborn. She had thought earlier about possibly giving into him tonight, but now she wasn't sure. That would be in a way admitting defeat, a sweet defeat with excellent results, but defeat none the less.

"How can you be so sure that I want what my family wants for me?" Narcissa laughed at this comment made by Lucius, of coarse he wanted what his family wanted for him. His sly tone as he said this made Narcissa a bit weak in the knees. She loved everything about him, from his sly tone down to his sinister and arrogant ways. "Well I do believe that if you go against your families ways I would have to save you from a rather severe torture from your father especially." She moved a little closer to him and leaned in and whispered in his ear. "That is of coarse if I deem you worthy enough for saving." She backed away from him as quickly as she went to him, an alluring smile on her lips. How she wanted to kiss him just then, just reach out and grab him and make all the waiting end, but she was not going to do it, not now anyway. His next words she found a bit interesting.

"Besides, you wouldn't want to risk damaging that beautiful face of yours being a Death Eater, hm?" He walked over to her, his gloved hand running ever so gently along her cheek. If he only knew what this did to her, only knew how fast her heart was racing every time he touched her. They were quite close now, not even a foot separated them. "Lucius, the last thing I am going to worry about is my looks. Yes we both know that I take high priority in my appearance but that is just my outer self. You know me well and know my ways and beliefs." She leaned in closer to him, her face quite close to his and she whispered, her eyes lighting up with passion and excitement. "I want to go to the Dark Lord. I want to serve him, aid him in any way that he needs me. It is his ways in which I so strongly support. I know you feel the same way I do. Together, we can both achieve this, we can become most trusted in his servantry." She stayed close to him for a few more moments and brought her hand up to his face now, slowly and gently tracing his cheek with her hand and then running her fingers through his hair. She leaned in close to him, her lips so close to his she could feel his breath against her face. She closed her eyes briefly, loving the feeling of being this close to him. She almost gave in, but then she removed her hand from his pale blonde hair and took a few steps back from him, the smile on her red lips more alluring than ever.
Back to top Go down
Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Let's just finally admit this   Let's just finally admit this Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 2:03 am

With every part of him Lucius wanted a future that included Narcissa...but he'd never admit it openly. He felt that that would show weakness, just as his father had taught him. But the whole things was becoming quite straining and he wasn't sure how much longer he could handle it.

His features tightened a bit when she laughed. He loved that laugh and oh how it drove him crazy. He quirked a brow and listened intently as she spoke. "If you deem me worthy? Hmm." He smirked at this comment, tilting his head just slightly as she whispered in his ear. That drove him crazy and she knew it.

"I want to as well, you should know that Cissy." He never called her that, not unless he was feeling particularly daring. But then she got so close to him, he could feel her breath, smell her spicy scent, her fingers in his hair. He couldn't think of anything to say now. He leaned after her as she walked away and looked at her in a very put out sort of way. no one walked away from him that way. He took a step forward and grabbed her by the hand as she walked away and pulled her back. "You're not going to get away from me that easily." And in a very uncharateristic way he pulled her into his arms and set one hand just behind her ear and without another word he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

PostSubject: Re: Let's just finally admit this   Let's just finally admit this Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 2:41 am

Narcissa watched Lucius carefully and saw what the things she was doing, was doing to him. She knew he wanted her just like she wanted him. Oh how she wanted to kiss him, wanted to tell him how she felt. She really had no idea why they never talked about this sooner, but that was just how the two of them were. So much alike, even with this. As these thoughts were running through her head she noticed the way he quirked his brow at her. Just another thing he did that drove her mad with some kind of secret passion. All the things he did, just did something for her, and then he spoke to her, in that low and alluring tone. "I want to as well, you should know that Cissy." She looked at him for a moment, her crystal blue eyes softened as they stared into his grey gaze. So, he was finally admitting he wanted the same goals that she did, to be with the Dark Lord, she of coarse knew this already. But, did he want to do it with her? She thought for a moment. The way he spoke to her almost made her think that this is what he was trying to say, that he wanted to be with her and he had called her Cissy, something he rarely did. The only times he ever did that was when they were alone together, sharing a somewhat intimate moment, though those moments never ended with more than a few playful words back and forth and a slight touch of some sort, usually like he did tonight, running his hand along her cheek. She never gave in, he never took it further and so it was just what it was. But....tonight just seemed different to her.

"Lucius, you know what I want, I know what you want." Her voice was low and just above a whisper. He needed to know how she felt. She smiled at him and before she could say another word he moved closer to her. The look on his face showed everything. He wanted her, and was disappointed she had walked away from him. She bit her bottom lip as he continued getting closer to her and as he took her hand and pulled her towards him her heart began to race. "You're not going to get away from me that easily." He said in a very determined tone and before she could open her mouth to speak, she was being pulled into his arms, she could feel his breath on her face and then he leaned in and kissed her.

It was like nothing Narcissa had ever felt before. Being wrapped in his arms, their lips finally meeting for the first time. She slowly slid her arms up his back and into his hair where she grasped it in her fingers. She moved in closer to him and returned his kiss, lightly at first and then with intense passion. This just felt so right, and they had waited so long, she was not about to let their first kiss be something easy to forget.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's just finally admit this   Let's just finally admit this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's just finally admit this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey to the past :: Old Threads :: Deep in the depths of the Black Lake-
Jump to: