Journey to the past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to the past

A Marauders era RP-forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*wavewavewave*

Go down 
+3
Prongs
Mmmm Muggleborn
Toujours Pur
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Toujours Pur

Toujours Pur

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-11

*wavewavewave* Empty
PostSubject: *wavewavewave*   *wavewavewave* Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 11:47 pm

Hey-lo all! I'm Jessie, but most of you already know that... so yeah. hehe.

For those of you who don't, well... let me introduce you!
you Hello
me Hello! I'm Jessie!
you Nice to meet you Jessie!
me Nice to meet you too, you!

hehe, that was fun. So yeah... about me...

I'm random and spazzy, but don't let that scare you. Very Happy I've been RPing since late November, and thats to Nancy *points to Nancy* I've gotten addicted. Mwahahahaha. RP is my drug of choice. SAY NO TO DRUGS! SAY YES TO RP! See, that was random and spazzy.

Hmm... what else, what else... Razz <-- He's cool, don't diss him. pig <-- is cool too, you diss him, you diss me, and deal with the consequences. elephant <-- Is my best friend. That's right, be jealous. Cool <-- Is me.

So yes, that is me and all my smiley friends. Smile
- Jessie
and Razz and pig and elephant
Back to top Go down
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

Number of posts : 79

*wavewavewave* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *wavewavewave*   *wavewavewave* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 2:07 pm

JESSIE!!! *tacklehuggles*

hello my random friend *waves*

and hello Jessie's friends *waves to Razz and pig and elephant *
Back to top Go down
Prongs

Prongs

Number of posts : 48

*wavewavewave* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *wavewavewave*   *wavewavewave* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 2:48 pm

Hello Jessie Very Happy Glad to have you here!
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 113

*wavewavewave* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *wavewavewave*   *wavewavewave* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 6:15 pm

TWINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -tackles and kisses- xD

Soo glad you joined here, my crazy and random twin. I look forward to RP'ing with you in yet another place. Finally we are allies and on the same side.

-Narcissa hands her evil sister Bella a copy of how to better perfect the unforgivable curses-
Back to top Go down
http://marauders.heavenforum.com
MagicalMe

MagicalMe

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-04-15

*wavewavewave* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *wavewavewave*   *wavewavewave* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 8:27 pm

Jessieeeeeee! *huggles* Woooo this is gonna be awesome! Can't wait to RP with you Very Happy

<3 Elana
Back to top Go down
SimplyMe

SimplyMe

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-04-15

*wavewavewave* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *wavewavewave*   *wavewavewave* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 11:54 am

LoL Jessie you never cease to crack me up somehow lol *hugs* I'm so glad you're here as it wouldn't be the same without you...even though I'm not so sure I'll RP with you cause your Bellatrix scares me a tad bit...lol

<3 Jenn
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

Number of posts : 101

*wavewavewave* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *wavewavewave*   *wavewavewave* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 4:41 am

Hello Jessie, glad to see you join. Though I doubt our Rps will have any nicities in them, I will take this time to extend my excitement in having you here. *back flips and break dances, then hugs* lol ok thats out of my system now. Tell Bellatrix Padfoot says hello.
Back to top Go down
Toujours Pur

Toujours Pur

*wavewavewave* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *wavewavewave*   *wavewavewave* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 11:04 pm

*waves some more* Hi everyone! hehe. Very Happy

Too everyone who said they're glad i'm here... I'm glad i'm here too! lol

Twinnyyyyyyyy: Twinny! Twinny! Twinny! *huggles and smoochies* Smile lol Mwahahaha, when Narcissa and Bella get together... WOOH! You all better watch your backs Twisted Evil lmao

Elana: Weeee! *huggles* I lovies you Elana! Aww, that means I'm gonna have to be mean to you.... Neutral ah well, I still lovies you. XD

Jenn!Jenn!Jenn!: *hugs* Well i'm happy I can crack you up Very Happy S'all part of my 'make people laugh' plan. lol And don't worry, my Bella even scares me. XD

Anthony: *can't back flip but break dances and hugs* lol, our break dances are pure awesomeness. *gangster pose* lol, And I shall send the message on to Bella. *tells Bella* Bellatrix didn't respond, she believes that her blood traitor cousin doesn't even deserve a responce... yeah................ Hi Anthony! lmao Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

*wavewavewave* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *wavewavewave*   *wavewavewave* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 11:33 pm

I see how it is Jessie. You say hi to all of them but not me. I think I am gonna cry now *runs off in corner and cries* Sad
Back to top Go down
Toujours Pur

Toujours Pur

*wavewavewave* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *wavewavewave*   *wavewavewave* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 11:45 pm

CATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! How did I miss you!?!? I was looking at the little list of posts under the Reply box and I didn't see yours! I am SO SO SO SO SORRY! so... *clears throat*

I LOVE CAT! cat <-- see, it's a cat Very Happy Cat is awesome! She is the bestestestestestest in the world! And I love her! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy !!! .... I love Cat. hehe.
Back to top Go down
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

*wavewavewave* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *wavewavewave*   *wavewavewave* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 11:53 pm

*comes out of corner and smiles*

YAY you saw'd me. *does happy dance*

a cat smiley just for me hehe cat *meow* lol

*huggles jessie* well ttyl

~Cat cat
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

Number of posts : 101

*wavewavewave* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *wavewavewave*   *wavewavewave* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:27 am

Hello Jessie/Pecan, making a few rounds saying hi to everyone. And yes I will from now on refer to Bella as Trix. lol see you around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*wavewavewave* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *wavewavewave*   *wavewavewave* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*wavewavewave*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey to the past :: Mix and mingle threads :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: