Journey to the past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to the past

A Marauders era RP-forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Morning!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Algie

Algie

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:18 pm

Place: Empty Corridor
Characters: Everyone and Anyone
Summary: Morning befoe classes.
Open!

You would think running away from your best friend, who was covered in pink feathers would be rather fun. You would be very, very wrong. Well...Ok. It might be fun if your best friend just happened to /not/ be the smartest Hufflepuff, who could do anything to anyone with her wand. It wasn't really her fault she sneezed, and her pink quill feathers few all over Amelia Bones. Really...who would of thought that was going to happen? She heard Amelia yell something to her, but she couldn't quite hear her. Maybe if she paid a bit more attention...But there wasn't much time to think about paying more attention. Alexis Marie Locke was a pretty fast runner, but running isn't really an overly safe thing for her to do. When she runs, she trips and falls. So, of course, she fell down-right on her face. "Oh damn..." Alexis muttered. She knew she was hopeless now. She had dropped her bag, books, and wand when she fell.

She sat up, and saw her friend running after her. "Oh Merlin..." Alexis said, and stood up. "I'm sorry, Millie!" She yelled, but there was still that smile across her face. "I didn't mean to sneeze!" A little second year Hufflepuff walked by her, and said, "You have weird friends if they get mad at you for sneezing..." Alexis just giggled, and looked for her wand. "Yeah well...I sneezed pink feathers all over her..." The second year girl laughed, and walked away....saying something about 'Dumb seventh years.' Alexis didn't care at the moment...she needed to find her wand before Millie Bones-her best friend, got her!
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny

Just_Ginny

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:31 pm

Everyone had bad days. It was understandable. However, it was a bit more dangerous for a seventh year to have a bad day. This was because they were in their last year at Hogwarts, therefore they had a lot more pent up energy that needed to be gotten out before they left Hogwarts for good. Some people-the Marauders-got this energy out by a slew of pranks. The Ravenclaws studied even harder, determined to leave their mark by having the highest marks. Slytherins...well, they pretty much just acted like themselves, only more nasty. As for the Hufflepuffs-they were ticking time bombs for just about any kind of activity. And Amelia Bones' time bomb had more or less just let fly with some of its energy. Unfortunately for Amelia's friend, Alexis Locke, this energy was directed at her, due to the fact that Alexis had sneezed pink feathers all over Amelia.

In the distance, Amelia saw Alexis, predictably, fall, sending her bag, books, and wand. She yelled an apology, which did mollify her slightly, but the adrenaline in Amelia's veins wasn't about to be put off-especially since Alexis still had a silly little smile on her face. As she neared, she could hear a second year call her weird, causing Amelia to frown. She wasn't weird. She just didn't like feathers sneezed on her quite so early in the morning-was that such a crime? She asked herself before skidding to a stop about four feet from Alexis. "Well, well, Alexis. It seems as though I caught up to you." she said in a sing song voice, feeling slightly manic as she wondered if she was really going to cast a spell on her friend. Maybe a nice one. Like Rictumsempra-Alexis would probably enjoy the twitchy dancing legs and attempt to make the dancing 'better'.
Back to top Go down
Algie

Algie

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:41 pm

"Well, well, Alexis. It seems as though I caught up to you." Her blue eyes looked up a little in Amelia's. "Erm..well...I'm ahhh...you see....I really didn't mean to....I might be getting a cold...it wasn't really....Ummm...sorry?" Giving Miss Bones a huge smile, Alexis added, "You love me! I'm your friend!" She looked ground again. She saw her wand. "Finally...." She muttered to herself. It was then she was where it was. Right under Amelia. "Damn..." She said, and gave Millie her 'You-know-you-love-me', smile. "I didn't mean to sneeze on you, really..." She tried so hard not to laugh....but...she bust out laughing. "I'm sorry, Millie. I really am. It's just...you look so silly!" She giggled all over again, and made her eyes go wide. She always used this look when she wanted to be forgiven.

"Amelia...you have to forgive me? Please..." She picked up her bag off the floor, and looked around in it for a second. She pulled out a blue quill with an 'A' on it. "Here....take this...." But sadly, she sneezed again, and now not only was her friend pink, but now she was blue as well. Alexis' eyes shut for a moment, and then she opened one of them. "Oops?" She said, very nervous.
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny

Just_Ginny

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 5:05 pm

She frowned slightly at Alexis and crossed her arms. "Yes, you are my friend...but friends don't sneeze feathers on other friends!" she muttered noticing that she appeared to be standing directly over Alexis' wand. Ah, well I'm not about to give up that little bit of power up so easily... she thought to herself as Alexis started laughing, not helping her case, as such. She lifted her foot and placed it lightly over the wand. "Well, it's all your fault that I look silly, Alexis!" she explained. Alexis' blue eyes were now wide with innocence-her "forgive-me-because-I'm-so-innocent" look. It had given many a teacher a guilt trip, and Amelia normally found it funny...not of course, when it was used on her. Feeling her resolve slipping, she opened her mouth to say "all right" when Alexis offered her a blue quill with an "A" on it. Blue was her favorite color...and it was quite useful that she and Alexis had the same first initial in their first name...

Amelia would probably have forgiven Alexis had she not sneezed the blue feathers all over her. "...Alexis...Marie...Locke..." she began slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Morning!
Page 1 of 1