Journey to the past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to the past

A Marauders era RP-forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tea party madness...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Huffie Vamp

Huffie Vamp

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Tea party madness... Empty
PostSubject: Tea party madness...   Tea party madness... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 12:23 am

Place: Kitchens
Summary: Kat has a craving for tea and has the unbirthday song stuck in her head.
Characters: anyone...especially sirius who needs to show up and be the mad hatter
Date: November, 1975
Time of Day: midnight

A very merry unbirthday
To me
To who?
To me
Oh, you

It was after hours and Katerina could not seem to fall asleep. She had an odd craving for some tea and had a song stuck in her head. The tea craving was probably due to the song for the song was sung in a movie were everyone was drinking tea. She could almost feel herself in an almost dreamy state, where she was half in the land of awake and halfway in the land of dreams. She wouldn’t doubt herself to act a bit loony about now. She just couldn’t fall all the way asleep with the song and the craving of tea burned into her mind. It was almost like when she had a blood craving, she just had to follow through with what she wanted.

A very merry unbirthday to you.
Who, me?
Yes, you.
Oh me!

She put on a pair of black buckle shoes, a blue mid-thigh length skirt, and a white long sleeve shirt. She brushed her hair and put it up in a black ribbon and then headed out. If she were to get caught she didn’t want to be caught in her night-wear or with bed hair. She walked quietly out of the Hufflepuff common room and through the corridors. She held out her wand, lit with a Lumos and made her way without getting caught by a prefect, head boy and/or girl, or a member of the staff. So far she was safe.

Let's all congratulate us with another cup of tea
A very merry unbirthday to you

She reached the Kitchen were, like usual, a few house elves were already fixing up the days breakfast which would be served in about five or so hours, even though most students didn’t wake up as early as five but there were still a few who did. The elves had to start early if they wanted all thee food done in time, but luckily they worked on shifts so they weren’t up all the time cooking. Katerina smiled kindly as one house elf noticed her and began walking over.

“What can I get you Miss?” the sweet female house elf asked. The elf she recognized as Daly, a house elf who she had met in the kitchen years before.

The smile turned from kind to pure happiness and her voice showed equal joy as she answered, “Oh I would like a cup of tea if you don’t mind.”

Now statistics prove
Prove that you've one birthday
Imagine just one birthday every year
Ah, but there are 364 unbirthdays
Precisely why we're gathered here to cheer

“No prob Miss,” it answered as it wondered off to get her tea.

“Thank You!” Kat called after the elf in gratitude.

Oh she was happy now. The song would likely disappear soon or at least her craving for tea. She sat down on a chair that seemed to be there for visitors, which Katerina had come to discover were very common through her years at the school. More than once, Kat had walked in for a late night snack or to eat something after missing a meal due to studies and had found one or more students already there. It was a common place to go when one is hungry and if you were nice to the house elves they typically didn’t mind unless they were extremely busy with a feast.

A very merry unbirthday
To me?
To you
A very merry unbirthday
For me?
For you
Now blow the candle out, my dear
And make your wish come true
A very merry unbirthday to you

“Here you go Miss,” the night elf said as she returned with the fresh, warm cup of tea.

Kat thanked her again and drank slowly. It was nice and sweet, just how she liked. The house elf had known her tastes well it seemed, which was likely since she had met the house elf many times before. Even though the tea made her craving calm a bit, she knew she was likely to want another glass and the song continued to play in her head.

Twinkle, twinkle, little bat, how I wonder what you're at! Up above the world you fly, like a tea-tray in the sky!

Each time the song ended it began over. Still leaving Katerina feel a bit like a loony psychopath…
Back to top Go down

Tea party madness...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey to the past :: Sub-levels of Hogwarts :: Kitchens-
Jump to: