Journey to the past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to the past

A Marauders era RP-forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accio love

Go down 
+12
Sinister Beauty
Toujours Pur
Bella Isa
Teddy Bear
Padfoot
the5potters
Prying eyes
Willow
Snivellus
Fly Fearless
Sweet Surrender
MarieC
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Padfoot

Padfoot

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Accio love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 4:35 pm

Sirius sat there eyes narrowed as he stared at Dory and Snape, how ridiculous was that sight? The guy must be having to change his knickers every time he's around her. The past few days have been quite different than what he was used to, him almost losing his self control at the ball, and Snape managing to steal his date. He was so focused on watching the two that he was oblivious to all that had entered after he did, that was until he was brought out of his state by a voice shouting at him. He would turn his attention towards the direction of the girls voice, it was Madeline Abbot, a friendly girl, but a bit hyper and overly zealous at times. He would smile back at her and give a half hearted wave, "Well the thought did cross my mind actually!" He shouted back over to her. He then nodded his head before returning his gaze the the two he had been focusing on.

He watched intently, all kinds of things he could do to Severus racing through his mind, humiliating him in front of everyone seemed to be the most popular at the moment. It was getting harder for him to actually sit there quietly, but he did, until he saw him take her by the hand and pull her up next to a chalk board. That seemed to have done it, something in Sirius had been triggered, and with that he stood up quickly, the force of his movement causing his chair to fly back falling to the floor with a loud bang. Once he was up he kicked his satchel to the side angrily, it wasn't like him to get this angry, Snape always seemed to be able to rub him the wrong way. He stomped up towards the front of the class room, ignoring any and all that may have spoke to him, a hand reaching up loosening the tie he hated wearing.

Once he had approached them he stood there a moment, his chest moving up and down as he breathed, he had a look of loathing on his features as he stared directly at Severus. "You two having fun!?" He would shout the question, his hand inching toward his wand. "You do realize she only feels sorry for you Snape! I mean do you actually think a girl would have anything to do with you!?!" The anger becoming more and more prominent as he spoke. "She probably only needs help with her Potions work." His hand had finally grasped his wand and he brought it out. His thoughts conflicting with his self control, would it actually be worth getting expelled? At the moment he wasn't sure if he cared or not, or if it really mattered anymore, he hated Snape enough as it was, but now it was more than just hate, it was a vendetta. More so than anything else, however, he wouldn't allow himself to get into that much trouble over a girl, he was smarter than that. This game will be played on his terms.
Back to top Go down
the5potters

the5potters

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:25 pm

"Calm down, Black," snapped Emmeline immediantly. "If Dory wanted him to leave her alone, she'd tell him." She almost immediantly regretted saying it, even if it was the truth. On one hand, Sirius should just stay out of it, but on the other hand, Dorcas pretty much had two guys completly in the palm of her hand(s). But then again, as long as he Sirius didn't get into trouble, she didn't have to care, "Sorry," she mumbled , going back to her book and reading.

She felt a blush creep on to her cheeks, why in the world had she spoken up? It was non of her business who Black pulled his wand to. 'just keep reading, Emmeline," she reminded herself. If it weren't for that fact that she knew people would be giving her curious looks, she would slam her head into the damn text book.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Surrender

Sweet Surrender

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:31 pm

She smiled at Severus when he agreed to go to the quidditch practice. This was her thing, quidditch. She had never seen him at a practice though she knew he attended the games, anyway, this would give her something to share with him that she loved. Maybe he could teach her a few things about potions, something he was nothing short of brilliant at. They really didn't have too much in common, but this gave them a chance to share their things they were passionate with, with each other. "Great, it starts at six. Do you want to meet me there, on the field or before?"

She tipped her head to the side slightly and then her eyes followed his as someone entered the room. She saw that it was Sirius and she felt a bit of a knot forming in her throat. She hadn't talked to him since she left the dance. The whole situation and turn of events, had been a bit odd and confusing to say the least. She bit her lip, looked to Sirius for a few more moments and then looked back at Severus again and was a bit surprised when he took her hand and pulled her to the front of the room near the black boards.

"After Quidditch, would you have time to join me up at the Astronomy tower?" She heard these words to her and she closed her eyes briefly as she felt his fingers move to her face to brush a lock of hair out of her eyes. Her thoughts were drifting back to the other night when the two of them had gotten quite a bit closer. "I will be there," she told him with a bit of a shy smile. "With you, I will always find the time." She changed her shy smile into more of a sly one. She was still trying to figure out why she felt so comfortable around him. In all reality, they were pretty much opposites, but that didn't stop what was going on between them.

Her eyes flew from Severus' gaze to Sirius as he approached the two, speaking nothing short of venomous words for Severus and for the first time in her life, she looked at him with a look of anger. How could he come up there to them and shout off such things to Severus when all he did was simply brush a lock of hair away from her eyes. "As a matter of fact, yes, we are having fun, we are talking Sirius, talking, and feel sorry for him? No, you are way out of line here. The only one that I feel sorry for is you, and the way that you are making a fool out of yourself right now, and if people would just get to know the side of Severus that I have had the pleasure to experience, they would like him as well!" Her voice was quite elevated right now and she had never taken this tone with Sirius, anyone at the school for that matter. She could feel the anger building up inside of her as she looked at him, but that quickly turned from anger into a defensive like state as she saw him reaching for his wand. She looked back to Severus and whispered "i'm so sorry" to him and then back to Sirius again, this time her eyes narrowed in an almost sort of warning look. "I believe that you have just made up my mind for me Sirius and I should thank you, because, before this rather obnoxious outburst happened, I was still questioning a lot of things. Now I am quite certain, that the decision I have made is indeed the right one."

She then looked towards Severus and took his hand into hers, not caring who saw or what anyone thought. He was the one who had shown her a whole different side to him, he was the one that had made her feel the odd but wonderful things she was feeling, and he was the one that she wanted to be with.
Back to top Go down
Toujours Pur

Toujours Pur

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 10:33 pm

With a sense of annoyance in her gait, Bellatrix Black strode down the third floor corridor on her way to charms class. Why was she so irritated you ask? It's morning. Bellatrix absolutely loathed mornings. She very much valued her sleep, and didn't like anything to get in the way of that. Plus, she had the entire day to go through. Barely any sign of resting in the common room with those in her inner circle was in sight. All she could see were boring lectures, and essays and assignments. Not good.

As she came closer to the charms room, she heard the sounds of other students inside. She angrily sighed... What a wonderful joyous way to start the morning. She thought sarcastically. But when she walked into the room, she was proven wrong. Leaning against the door frame, she watched as Dork- Dora mouthed off to that blood traitor cousin of hers. A smirk on her face, she thought Maybe Cissy and I underestimated her...

When she saw Dora turn back to Severus and take his hand in hers, she made her way fully into the classroom. "Put that down, there's no need for a fight in here. I believe Dora made herself quite clear." She sneered at her cousin, nodding her head towards his wand he was currently pointing at the two.

Remembering what her and Cissy had spoken about, concerning Dora, she turned around and after rolling her eyes spoke to her "He didn't do anything to rash did he?" She finally managed to give a sly smile as she spoke this, wondering what people's reactions would be to Bellatrix Black acting friendly to Dorcas Meadowes.
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 12:31 am

Narcissa was quick on Bella's heels as she left the Slytherin common room. She looked around for Lucius, but seeing no sign of him just yet, she headed out the door and traveled the way to Charms class, her first lesson of the day. Running a hand through her golden hair as she walked, she put her usual smirk on her face, staring at a few students as she walked past them, giving them a look of loathing. If you were not in Narcissa's inner circle, then you were not worth her attention and certainly not worth any kind of respect.

As she walked in the door she was just in time to hear her bloodtraitor cousin's words to Severus and she saw Severus standing at the front of the room with Dorcas. She was about to open her mouth to snap a comment at Sirius when she suddenly snapped it shut. Here was Dorcas speaking to Sirius in nothing short of a voice filled with contempt. She looked closely at her and a wicked smirk spread on her lips as she saw the look in Dorcas' eyes. She knew this look well, it was hatred. Maybe Dora did have a chance to fit into their little group after all, she certainly was not afraid to speak her mind. Then she saw Dorcas take Severus' hand. A bold move in front of all the people who were in the classroom. She was sure that there would be as many as shocked as she was right now, just for totally different reasons.

She strutted over to where here sister Bellatrix was and let out a dark laugh as Bella spoke to him. "Looks like your little girlfriend has learned who is the better choice for her. I do believe that Severus has taken something away from you, tell me bloodtraitor, does this make you feel like a real man? Not able to hold on to something that you so desired to possess as your own? It appears, that the better man has won, now doesn't it?" She let out another dark laugh and walked over to Dorcas and Severus. "Don't let him bother you." She nodded her head to indicate Sirius. "You have made the better choice here Dorcas. Severus will protect you, cherish you. I can see it in the way he looks at you, and trust me, he has never, as long as I have known him, had that look in his eyes before."
Back to top Go down
http://marauders.heavenforum.com
Willow

Willow

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 12:57 am

"Not sure if they danced together or not, her and Sirius that is." She shrugged to Maddie. "It seems more than likely they are just friends, I mean, they are quite different from one another." Her eyes looked to where Dora and Severus were standing once more. This whole scene was just a bit odd, but really, she didn't know them too well.

She then heard the door open and saw Sirius enter the room and she followed him with her eyes as he sat down. She saw him look to where Severus and Dorcas were and she then turned back to Maddie. "This can't be a good thing, look at the way he's staring at them.

"ahh yes, quidditch, I can't wait till the games start. Honestly, you should try out for the team Maddie, you would love it!" She gave her friend a warm smile and figured that she better get off the subject of quidditch before she began rambling. She had a tendency to do that. "Just so you know, this someone might not be anyone at all. I am still trying to sort it all out. You will be the first one to know, you know that." She giggled a bit. The truth was, she was shy when it came to boys, well not all boys, just a certain one in particular. She let out a sigh and then her attention were brought to the back of the room once more. She had heard a banging sound and saw that it was Sirius' chair that had toppled over when he stood up and from the look on his face, he was quite upset. She then looked back towards where Severus and Dorcas were and saw that the two of them were now standing in front of the black board, his hand in hers. "Oh no, this isn't going to be good," she whispered to Maddie, and indeed, she was right. Many comments had been thrown around and then things got even more interesting when Bellatrix and Narcissa Black entered the room, not missing the opportunity to be their venomous selves.

Her mouth flew open however when she saw Bellatrix and Narcissa speaking to Dorcas, taking to her, like she was one of them. "What is going on here?" She asked Maddie, never taking her eyes off of what was happening in front of her. "What the HELL is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 1:06 pm

It all happened so quickly he couldn't seem to control his own actions, letting his dislike of Severus take over, letting the fact Dory seemed to be smitten with the man fuel that rage. It was unlike himself, and finally coming to his senses Sirius stowed his wand and stood there, taking a deep breath to calm himself and allow his thoughts to be collected. Here he was letting a girl get the best of him, it plainly became a bit silly to him, he was Sirius Black, he could have pretty much any girl he set his sights on, it was plain to him now that the fact Snape had managed to seduce a woman he had been dating caused the outbursts of anger. But not anymore, he wouldn't allow that to happen. Once the wand had been secured back into his pocket, Sirius put on his usual grin, bringing his hand up to straighten the tie he had loosened moments ago. Even his stance was different, the slouch returning, the calm yet confident air again surrounding him. Hands finding themselves into the depths of his pockets, Sirius was now stable and in control.

Brown eyes shifted from Snivellus over to Dorcas as she spoke, the playful smile never leaving his lips, actually it would seem the corners would widen even more. She stood there taking up for her new guy, trying to make it seem it was he who had brought about this little scene, which in all honesty it was, but that was done and over with, he wasn't going to dwell on it. Shifting his stance he would alternate his gaze between the two, "I am certainly glad you are having fun Dory, though I still have a hard time believing that you can actually enjoy the company of one such as this." He told her as he nodded his head towards Snape, "And me making myself look like a fool? Of course I am, thats what I'm famous for, have you not paid attention the past six years? My foolish behavoir is indeed anticipated by many of our colleagues." He would simply shrug his shoulders and smile, making his statements plain and Sirius like.

The chatter of the classroom began filling his ears, no doubt many of them whispering and talking amongst themselves about what they were witnessing at the moment. And then it occured to him, why not make it more of a spectacle, announce the whole sitiuation to the class? News of Dory's and Snape's relationship would be spread around like wildfire, and in the meantime him seeing Snape shutter as he was surrounded with curious students would be a fine beginning to a new age of pranking. Marvelous idea he told himself as he spun around on his heel facing the class, hands and arms flying high into the air as he began to speak, "Fellow stu..." Only the interruption of his cousin Bellatrix stopped his words. The carefree expression turned into a scowl as he eyed her closely, no doubt sticking her nose in anothers business. "Why Bellatrix, so good of you to join us." He spat as she made her way into the conversation as if she had been apart of it from the beginning. Deciding to have a bit of fun he leaned over her shoulder as she spoke to the others, one arm slinging around embracing her form. "Dear cousin, you know I would never do anything too rash, why it pains me to hear such a thing coming from you." He laughed sarcastically as he pushed himself from her forcefully, hoping she would stumble and slam into Snape.

Turning on his heel once again to leave he was once again met with another of his cousins. Only this time it was Narcissa. The day has barely began and he has already had more than he could stomach of his family. But playing his part he would open his arms in a false greeting to the blonde headed git. "Narcissa!" He put as much excitement as he could in his voice, "Come to see your dear beloved cousin as well?" He was having a hard time controlling the thunderous laughter that threatened to escape. Naturally he was completely ignored, and that was the beauty of it, they hated him, ignored him, but he knew he got to them. That their words not affecting him angered them, made them ponder why he did not fear them. It was beautiful. He turned to follow her as she too approached the rapidly growing group, arms folded across his chest, he made an effort to display his Gryffindor colored tie. He was proud of his house, the grin never leaving his lips. He would tilt his head his long hair shifting as he did so, listening to Narcissa speak. "It does look like that doesn't it Narcissa?" He asked the question with sarcasm, "Only once again you astound us with your all powerful observation skills, pointing out the obvious, you have a gift, maybe you should take Divination?" His eyebrows would quirk as he suggested the class. A Black taking Divination, that would be a sight. "As for him being a real man, I do think you need to uh, take a closer look." Nodding his head once again towards Snape, "A real man would know how to handle a woman, it's obvious he has a bit of a bladder problem." He brought out his wand as their attention was turned to Snape. A non-verbal spell would be cast and the seam of Snape's pants would be darkened as a wet spot formed. Stowing his wand Sirius laughed while shaking his head and turning on his heal. "You all have a good day now!" He shouted with his back turned and his hand waved them off, as he made his way back to his seat.
Back to top Go down
Fly Fearless

Fly Fearless

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 2:24 pm

"Well...I'm not sure either..." She would also shrug. "I just think that if Dory and Snape would cause people to talk you know." Maddie eyes would shift from Willow, to Sirius then to Dory and Snape..."It's all to weird."

"I would try-out for quidditch but I'm not that good." She laughed a bit. "I mean, I wouldn't make the team." Willow changed the subject on her. "Well this someone better not be rude..." She giggled. "I'm glad that you think you might've found someone though." Her giggle would turn in to a hearty laugh, then she would whisper. "Look at me...single all my years at Hogwarts."

Her eyes would slowly turn to Sirius, who would just be Sirius like. Her mouth would fly open and her eyes grow wide, at the way Sirius would act, over, over a girl for crying out loud. "Willow...you think Dory is actually worth all this...and she's probably confused all together. Aww, this is bad. Why does Sirius have to do this, you know?" Watching she would just sigh, and listen wanting to work up the courage to stop this, but didn't want to seem like she was getting into other people's business.

Her eyes would watch Sirius, how he would use a non verbal spell to make Snape wet himself, then go back to his seat. "Willow..?" She said softly. "Couldn't Sirius just find another girl and be happy,instead of humiliate Severus that bad?" She shook her head, then sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Surrender

Sweet Surrender

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 6:36 pm

Dorcas watched as Bellatrix and Narcissa entered the room and was a bit surprised to see them come over to where her and Severus were being confronted by Sirius. They had had a chance to get to know each other yesterday, a bit anyway and she saw a different side to them, much like she was beginning to see a different side of Severus.

She had to smile a bit at their words towards their cousin. Normally if she had witnessed something like this, she would be irate with them and most likely gotten into trouble with her mouth that tended to run away from her a bit. Now however, she was so furious by Sirius' actions, she could care less who said what to him. He was wrong in her eyes, so very wrong.

She turned to face Bellatrix who had just spoken to her. "The only rash thing that he did was come up here, confronting both Severus and I about something that wasn't even anything. Severus took my hand and brought me up towards the black board so he could ask me to meet him later. He didn't want everyone hearing, especially that nosy bitch Skeeter who always twists everything around." She turned her head and looked at Rita sitting there at her desk, she was sure that the girl would have a regular field day with all the events unfolding. Turning back towards Bellatrix she sighed a bit and then continued talking. "Anyway, Sirius came in and saw us up here obviously. Then Severus brushed away a lock of my hair from my eyes, apparently that's what set Sirius off because right after that he was up here, yelling and making a complete jackass out of himself." She looked back over towards Sirius, her eyes narrowing on him in a hateful way. He had infuriated her to no end with his actions and right now, it wasn't going to take too much more to completely set her off.

She listened to Narcissa's words for Sirius, and like Bellatrix, Narcissa had brought a smile to Dora's face. "You both picked the perfect time to arrive for class it appears, I’m glad you are here. Others needed to say something to Sirius for his actions besides me. I just can't believe that I ever liked him, I mean, what did I see in him?" As she asked this to Bellatrix she was also asking herself. He was not who she thought he was, or maybe he was, she was just having her sense of judgment clouded by her new found feelings of intrigue towards Severus.

She looked up at Severus and gave his hand a bit of a squeeze that she was still holding onto. She found her eyes drifting back to his, the darkness and the mystery in them once more allowing herself to get lost in them. This didn't last too long as she once again heard Sirius start speaking to all of them.

"Yes Sirius, I am enjoying myself and let me tell you how happy I am you are glad about it." Her voice for him was nothing short of sarcastic. She could feel her blood start to heat up and then his next statement towards her would get her even more rattled with him. "Enjoy the company of one such as this? Meaning Severus? Let me tell you something Sirius, Severus, in my eyes, especially after your ridiculous actions is more of a man. You are the one who started all of this and why? Because you saw him take my hand? Brush a lock of hair away from my face?" Her voice was quite elevated now and she was pretty sure the whole classroom could hear her, she didn't care though, she was too pissed to care what she said. "Think about it Sirius. Who was able to hold my attentions longer? Certainly not you, no, and why I didn't see this side to you before, I will never know. What I am happy about, is that I am seeing this side to you now and trust me, it's a side that had I seen before in previous years, I never would have had any feelings for you any stronger than what I am feeling for you now."

She then watched Sirius interacting with Bellatrix and Narcissa and in her eyes, he was only making more of a fool of himself. She was pretty sure that she wasn't the only one thinking this either. That's when she witnessed something that made her even more irate with him. She thought she had reached her limit with the ridiculous words he was tossing around the room, but now seeing the spell he had just put on Severus, a different side of her took over. She instinctively let go of Severus' hand and reached her hand into her robes, pulling her wand out and she quickly walked up towards Sirius, her wand outstretched and pointed at him. She didn’t care her consequences for her actions, all she had running through her head right now was that Sirius wasn’t going to get away with this. “Impedimenta!” She yelled, causing him to be knocked off of his feet. She then walked closer towards him and stood over him, her wand still on him. “Tarantallegra!” she then yelled, sending the leg tremble curse at him, this would make his legs jerk around uncontrolably. Right now, all she cared about was making him pay for what he had just done to Severus.

Walking now, back over to Severus, she pointed her wand at his midsection and whispered, “finite incantatem,” erasing the effects of Sirius’ spell. She took a few steps closer to him now, showing him a warm smile and reached her left hand onto the side of his face, touching his cheek lightly and she looked into his eyes. “I feel like this is my fault, in a way, for all of this. I am so sorry Severus. We’ll talk more about things tonight, up in the Astronomy tower. Don’t let what he just did bother you, it only proves him to be the immature idiot that he is.”
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 11:44 pm

Willow sat back in her chair and folded her arms across her chest. She turned her head again to look at Madeline and heaved a heavy sigh. "Dora and Severus might cause people to talk but really, if they like each other, people should just leave them alone. Look at the way Sirius is acting. That just might push Dorcas away from him more, that's how I would react I think, then again, I have never had a boyfriend either." She unfolded her arms from her chest and shrugged her shoulders. "I think that it's quite obvious now Maddie, seeing what's going on there is an obvious sort of an affection with Dora and Severus, but I think it's also obvious that Sirius must have really liked her to act this way." She laughed quietly. "You know, if this is the kind of things that spring out of relationships, I think that we are both better off single."

Focusing on her friends words about quidditch, she was quite happy to get on another subject again. Quidditch....quidditch....she ate, slept and breathed it. Quidditch was way more important to her than anything else, especially boys. "Just try out for the team. You might make it, you might not, but TRY...it will be so fun if you are on the team with me. I can help you practice, after classes end today. What do you say?" She looked at her friend with an intrigued brow and smiled at her.

Once again Willow's attentions were brought back to the chaos going on in the room. She stared at the bunch of them and had to admit that it was getting quite ridiculous. "Do I think Dora's worth all of this? Of coarse she is, and from what's going on here, it's obvious that Severus and Sirius think she is too. Hell, even Bellatrix and Narcissa are involved in it now and most likely it's so they have an excuse to jump on Sirius for something, though Bellatrix was talking to Dora. That's very unusual. She would have to actually like her to talk to her. It's all a bit confusing. Glad it's not me up there though, though I feel horrible for Dora, and to tell you the truth, I feel horrible for Severus as well."

Willow's eyes got a bit big when she saw the spell Sirius had just put on Severus and if she didn't feel bad for him before, which she did, she felt even more bad now. Then seeing the way Dorcas reacted to Sirius, it was quite shocking. "Maddie...this is nuts. I have never seen Dorcas so furious before, look at her eyes. She wasn't this bad until after Sirius did that spell to Severus. There's definitely something going on between the two of them."
Back to top Go down
the5potters

the5potters

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 12:03 am

Emmeline tried very hard not to listen in on Willow and Madeline's conversation, but was finding it very hard not to. She tried desperetly to tune them out, not wanting them to think she was snoopy, that was the absolute last thing that she could possibly want. What was worse than her peers thinking that she was a snoop? Oh no, she'd leave the snopping part up to Rita Skeeter. She was much better at Emma, anywho. Sighing slightly, Emmie drumed her fingers on the table, still trying to take in what she was attempting to read. She'd already been outspoken in this class, and now she felt like she needed to stay quiet and pay attention to what she was reading. It was hard though, with everyone around her being rather noisy. Emmeline loved to read, sure, but how could she even pretend to being doing so when everyone was chattering (with the occasional yell) Where was the teacher anyway? Shouldn't he be there by now, teaching them. 'he probably got caught up in a conversation with dumbledore or something' she thought to herself, as she reread one passage for about the eigth time. It was no use, Emma couldn't concentrate in this environment.

She slammed her book shut just a little too loud. OKay, so it was pretty Emmeline shivered and blushed red as a tomato. "oops," she murmured, to herself, not really to anyone else. She tucked her chin down, so her hair fell into her face, covering it from anyone who may have been looking at her. Last thing she wanted was people thinking that she was rude and trying to make everyone shut up, which she hadn't meant to do. Although, now that she thought about it, it didn't sound too bad. Maybe then she wouldn't have to read every sentence in that text book a milllion or two times to take it in. Emmie had never been great with concentration, and little distractions took her over easily. She blushed even more as she thought about that certain trait she had. It was awfully embarrassing, even though she really couldn't help it. She sighed lightly again, staring at her hands that were in her lap. They were folded together, and her gaze never looked off of them. Emma was still avoiding eye contact with everyone else. The thunderous clap of her shutting her book was still in her mind, like an embarrassing baby picture that your parents showed all your friends when they came over to spend some time at your house for the first time. Oh yes, Emma was being just a tad bit of a drama queen.
Back to top Go down
Fly Fearless

Fly Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 3:03 pm

Maddie laughed. "This is very true. Some girls are definitely better off single. One of them me. And I totally agree with you, if Dory and Severus are going to get together, then, merlins beard, let them. It's none of people's business anyway." Maddie didn't understand why her classmates are so judgemental, and that they wouldn't care if their friends where happy, only just to see that the bloodlines and houses stood strong. She shrugged, there's nothing she could really do.

Maddie grinned about the whole quidditch deal. "Oh alright. Why not." Her grin grew, "Wow, I can't believe that you talked me into something again...you're going to get me into trouble one of these days" She laughed, it was oh so very true, Her and Willow were do everything together. "So we start after classes today? That sounds good to me."

"You're right...Dory is kind of worth all of this. But I wish Sirius would be more a man about this whole situation." She would tilt her head and frown. "No one deserves this...not even Snape." Maddie continued to watch, wanting to turn away and leave. Where was Flitwick when you needed him.

I totally agree with you...Why are they doing this? We never quite figured out." She paused, and whispered. "Maybe...just maybe Sirius really liked her...I'll bet my last galleon that he didn't but the way he's acting it seems like he did...but then again I don't know." She looked at Willow, "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 3:33 pm

Willow had a wide smile on her face when Maddie agreed to try out for quidditch. "Yes, after classes today, we can walk there together, I will just have to go up to our dorm room and grab my broom first. Trust me, once you get playing, it's all you'll ever want to do." You could sense the excitement by her tone of voice. She loved her game and if her best friend was playing it with her, it would be even more fun. "Me get you, in trouble?" She tried to put an innocent look on her face but that was soon vanished as she turned red trying to hold in the laughter. She giggled a bit and then smiled. "As long as we don't get caught, technically it's not trouble, right?" She winked at her friend and then set her eyes back to the people at the front of the room.

"I do hope that Professor Flitwick gets here soon, what's taking him so long anyway? He's never this late for class." She watched everyone closely but then decided it was something she would rather not look at. "My guess is that Sirius liked her, otherwise, why would he go up there in the first place? Or possibly he thought he didn't like Dora much until he saw her with another guy? Who just happens to be one of the ones he hates the most at the school, though I am not sure why exactly. Anyway. He should just leave them alone. If Severus and Dora want to be together, let them, and maybe they are not even together, and just friends."

She shrugged her shoulders. She might have been 16, but she had no clue how these relationships worked. The closest thing she had for experience was witnessing her mother and father's relationship. A part of her wanted to experience that and another part of her didn't. She could get quite shy around certain boys when they talked to her personally and she didn't know how she was going to get over that enough to ever have a boyfriend, let alone get married. "Honestly Maddie, I haven't the slightest clue about any of this, or even how to act around guys. The only ones I ever talk to really are the ones on the quidditch team."
Back to top Go down
Fly Fearless

Fly Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 4:17 pm

"Awesome! I love quidditch, honestly I do. I have rode a broom...once before. But that was a long time ago. Like before Hogwarts." She paused. "From what I can Remember, it was quite fun." She laughed. The more she thought about it, the more she wanted to do it. Quidditch...the word seemed to roll off her tongue. "I'm beginning to like this already, Willow." She laughed. Seeing Willow's bright red with laughter, Maddie couldn't hold hers either. Taking a deep breath, she giggled. "Yep, That is true.." Whispering, "But we shall never get caught...or atleast try not too."

"I know...what if something happened to him?" Maddie found herself worried about a teacher, which she would never do. But in this case she had too. 'Willow, if he doesn't hurry this could get way out of hand." Her eyes looked forward to see the people around her. "This has already got out of hand...what am I saying. But more than likely, it will get worse." Maddie listened as her friend gave her idea. "I agree, I mean they say you never know what you have till its gone." She nodded. "I think in this case..it's true."

She listened to what Willow was saying. Maddie could definitely relate to her. "Aww, Willow. Just have to be normal I guess. You know me!" She laughed. "I haven't been in a relationship either. You know...that should be our goal. For the end of the year." She paused. "I know it sounds silly but you haven't been in a relationship and neither have I? So...why not? Let's try to be in a relationship, hey it'll be fun!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
BumbleBee

BumbleBee

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:46 pm

Bertha Jorkins entered the Charms classroom. The morning came all too soon, and she was definitly not awake yet. She spotted many of her fellow 7th years allready ready for class. She walked over toward Maddie. "Good Morning, is it really morning? How can one fall asleep one moment and awake two seconds later and it be morning," she rambled. She smiled at Dorcus, Willow, and the other friendly faces.
She pushed her black hair out of her face with her fingers. "I hear we are talking about single life...ahh..how extravigant and dreadful all at once." Her blue eyes scanned the room, thinking of something else to say. "So, what did you all think about the Halloween ball? I thought it was delightful. Did you see me in my red dress? Costumes were magnificent, who was who?"
She gazed at Snape and then toward Sirius. She had heard about his relationship-fly-bys and was discusted. He broke one-too-many hearts for her 'good nature' to stand.
Back to top Go down
Insanely Sane

Insanely Sane

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:25 pm

Lucille skipped down the hallway, her hair swaying from side to side. She was one of the last to leave the great hall, and figured classes would most likely be starting soon. As she moved closer to the classroom she heard the increasing volume of other students already inside. She stopped suddenly when she was just beside the door, pausing to listen to the voices inside. She heard the normal before-class chatter, but over that she heard more raised angry voices... with a few incantations here and there. She furrowed her brow in confusing at this, but shook the thought, and entered the classroom with her usual dreamy smile.

When she walked in she saw a few students scattered around the room in their seats, talking with friends. Then she noticed a select few students standing towards the front of the room, each wearing a somewhat angry expression. She recognized two of them as Narcissa and Bellatrix Black, but where was Andromeda? Another two she noted as Dorcas Meadowes and Severus Snape. She wondered briefly why they were together, didn't dwell on the thought for very long. She never was one to stay up-to-date with gossip. The last, was Sirius Black. Of course she knew who he was, who didn't? She chuckled slightly when she saw the state his legs were in.

Walking towards the crowd, she took time to turn to each one of them, and give them their own individual "Hello" and a smile, before turning to take a seat towards the middle of the classroom, behind three other students; Willow, Madeline, and Bertha. When she sat down, she pulled out her Charms text book, flipped to a random page, and began reading, humming to herself the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:34 pm

The comotion in the charms classroom pricked his ears from halfway down the hall and he put on a smirk. This could be interesting. His step quickened, a hand resting on the new gift from his parents. They had gotten a cane fashioned for him, one that his wand would fit perfectly in along with a silver snakes head on the end of his wand. The new piece thudded slightly in step with him as he walked down the hall, his eyes set on the door of the charms classroom. That voice was inmistakeably Sirius, Black and he was looking all too forward to confronting the boy. Too bad they were in school or he'd hex him to oblivion...for now he'd just be a bit of a pain....

As he pushed through the door the sight before him even astounded him. Severus was talking with Dorcas Meadows, but that wasn't his concern at the moment. It was that that filthy bloodtraitor wasn't only humiliating Severus (which Dorcas seemed to have under control with the jelly legs jinx) he was insulting his Narcissa. He stalked over, taking the cane in his hands and giving the snake's head a twist, pulling his wand from it as if it were a sword. "Must you always make a fool of yourself, Black?" He smirked, looking at the boy. "It looks to me like you haven't a leg to stand on this time." Yes, he intended the pun. He gave a flick of his wand without another word, ropes shooting form the end and coming to bind Sirius at the ankles and wrists.

He replaced his wand into its new home and knelt down about halfway, leaning over infront of Sirius. "One day you'll pay much more dearly than this, Black." He then took the cane in both hands and jabbed the end into Sirius' stomach, not regretting a single moment of the detention he'd be recieving for it.

He smirked and took Narcisa by the hand, leading her away with him to the back of the classroom where he smiled and leaned back in the corner. "I'll really get him one of these days." He held the cane up in both hands, laying it flat on his gloved palms and nodding to it. "This is what my father was making such a big deal about." He flipped it over in his hands before taking the snake head in his palm and leaning over on it, eyeing Narcissa mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:22 am

Sirius ignored everything that was said to him as he walked away, he shrugged it off like he heard nothing. Deciding he wasn't going to let it bother him any longer, just pull a few little pranks on each of them, nothing he wouldn't do anyway. He flashed a smile to everyone he passed, Emmeline looked pretty cute sitting there obviously frustrated from the racket taking place around her. He would flash her a wink as he walked past her, and he smiled. Then his gaze fell on Bertha Jorkins, my my did she grow a bit over the summer. But before he could make his move, he lost contol of his legs as they began moving by themselves, someone had cast a spell on him. Trying his best to keep his balance Sirius was stumbling about, slamming into desks and chairs, knocking things over in the process. He wasn't mad, he actually found it funny, and he would grin and laugh aloud as he flailed about uncontrollably.

That was until his deep brown gaze fell on one Lucius Malfoy, who had apparently just entered the class, and in his hands a cane. The sight nearly made him fall as he tried in vain to control his laughter. He would point at the absurd object the blonde prat held in his grasp. "My my Malfoy, that makes you look even more ridiculous than you already do. I didn't think that was possible." He tried staying in one place but his legs wouldn't allow him to. "Big bad Malfoy, cane and all." His laughing now bursting out, echoing throughout the room. Those statements must not have been taken kindly because the next thing he knew he was bound and laying on his back. Lucius had bound him, at least he wasn't thrashing about, but then what happened next wiped the smile from his lips. The pain shooting through his body as the cane struck his torso. That drew the line. Struggling to break the binds Sirius wiggled and squirmed, the anger swelling again, "Accio Wand!" He shouted, and the wooden object instantly flew into his hand. "Diffindo!" The spell he shouted next severed the binds placed around his hands and feet.

Jumping up quickly Sirius glared over at Lucius who had taken Narcissa away from the group and leading her to the back of the classroom. The strands of long black hair that fell over his face were ignored, chest moving up and down as his breathing became heavy once again. He began stomping over to the two, wand gripped so tight his knuckles began turning white. Raising his arm he aimed it right at Malfoy, "Expelliarmus!" His voice at full capacity. The cane he was showing off flew out of his hand and landed with a thud a few feet away. "Stupify!" the red sparks then flew from the tip slamming straight into Lucius' chest, Sirius no longer cared, and as Lucius crumpled over on his knees Sirius Accio'd the cane and stood before the kneeling form of Malfoy. "Well well Lucius, kneeling before a bloodtraitor, I would have never thought I'd live to see the day." He told him forcing a sarcastic laugh, "As for this cane, I think I'll hold onto it for awhile, until you learn some manners boy!" Stowing his wand and grasping the cane Sirius turned his back and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:20 pm

Narcissa's eyes drifted towards the classroom door when she heard someone enter, making a thumping sound. A wicked smirk spread across her red lips as she saw who it was...Lucius. He had arrived just in time to hear the things that Sirius was saying to her, insulting her with, and as much as she would love to make her bloodtraitor cousin pay for his actions with a spell she could hit him with, she knew that Lucius would definitely act on the situation, he would enjoy it. No one would get away with saying such things to his Narcissa.

She stood there watching with a smirk on her face, her arms folded across her chest. She eyed the cane that Lucius was carrying with him. She had never seen it before and she imagined that it had been sent to him sometime this morning. It appeared as the thing was going to come in quite handy as Narcissa noticed Lucius pull his wand from it. It was quite brilliant actually. Her eyes lit up when she saw her love bind Sirius in ropes with a perfectly executed incarcerous spell and then laughed in a dark and sinister way as Lucius then jabbed him with the cane. It was quite satisfying to watch, and as always, seeing Lucius acting in such a way, quickly thinking to punish his opponent, she was a bit seduced by his actions. That was the way it was with Luicius and Narcissa. The more sinister either one of them was, the more they were drawn to each other.

She saw him walk over to her, that perfect smirk on his face and then felt him take her hand. She allowed him to lead her to the back of the classroom, her wicked smirk changing to her alluring smile she reserved only for him and saw that he was now smiling as well. "I know you will get him one of these days. That, my love, can't come too soon in my opinion. Filthy bloodtraitor."

She studied the cane as he slightly held it up. It really was a beautiful piece of work, incredibly detailed and from what she just witnesses, quite useful as well. "I knew that your father seemed to be quite anxious to give you something. I heard him talking to father about it." She reached her hand out to glide her fingers along the shaft of the cane and admired the silver snake's head at the top. "It's beautifully crafted and from what I just saw you do with it, it's quite useful." She moved a step closer to him as he gave her that unmistakable mischievous smile, one that always got to her in more ways than one. “It suits you, you know. Makes you look regal, superior.”

Their private moment was then interrupted by Sirius as he approached them. He had gotten the incarcerous spell as well as the Tarantallegra that Dorcas had placed on him. Narcissa was quite impressed by her actions. There was hope for the girl yet and Narcissa planned on trying to test her a bit, tempt her to be enticed by what their side had to offer. If she and Severus were going to have a relationship, which looked more and more like it was going to happen, then Narcissa wanted her on their side.

A furious expression was placed on Narcissa’s face as she saw what Sirius had just done to Lucius, hitting him with the stupefy curse and bringing him to his knees. She slid her wand from her robes in a quick movement and pointed it at Sirius. “Expelliarmus!” She shouted, once again disarming Sirius. How she wanted to kill him right then and there and if they were not somewhere where she could get locked up in Azkaban, she would have. Lucius would take care of him, this was a given so she only disarmed Sirius for now. Her main concern, of coarse was Lucius. She pointed her wand towards him and dropped down on her knees beside him. “Rennervate,” she whispered, bringing him out of the stunner that her cousin had placed on him. She stayed in the position to make sure he was alright, reaching her hand over towards him and ran her fingers through his hair. “Payback shall be sweet my love, and I know you will thoroughly enjoy being the administer of it.”

She then stood back up and walked towards Sirius, getting up in his face, a very evil expression on her face. “You know full well what I am capable of. I am leaving it up to Lucius to administer the payback in which you will receive for this, watch your back from this day forward. We have our ways to perfectly execute and administer the most painful and most excruciating curses known in our world. Feel yourself lucky that there are so many witnesses around because had we been alone, you would never have had to experience your little girlfriends minor curses against you. There will come a day, and soon when we will ultimately prevail and you, dear cousin, will meet your demise.” Her voice took a very dangerous tone, her words uttered slowly so he would understand the full meaning of what she was saying.

She then walked back over towards Lucius, standing beside him, watching Sirius walk off with the cane. They were still in class, it wasn’t like Sirius was going to get out of the door with it and as much as she wanted to retrieve it back from him, that was up to Lucius, and she knew that he would enjoy every minute of it.
Back to top Go down
http://marauders.heavenforum.com
devil's_angel

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 1:52 am

Alecto walked into the classroom, fairly late. It was very unlike her, she was normally very on time. She hid her relief with ease when she saw that the teacher had not arrived yet. Yeah, all she needed was a good detention to make someone turn off her alarm. Or, that's at least what she thought had happened. It was a good enough excuse for her. Maybe one of those stupid wrinkly things, what were they called? Oh yes, houseelves! Maybe one of those stupid house elves had accidently knocked it or something. Either that, or someone had a death wish. Al could get very cranky when she was late, and no one particularly liked to see that side of her.

Lecta walked over and sat down, observing the different scences around her. She tilted her head slightly, glancing at everyone and taking every thing in. Oh God, that slightly mental Emmeline Vance was there. What a horror, the girl had probably never even apprieciated the dark arts in her life, what a stupid, petty life that must have been. Al didn't pitty people like that, no, she despised them. She despised them with a burning passion. People how could not stop to admire pain, the beauty of torture. it was an art all in itself. Truly, it was. Or at least, that's where Alecto's mind was set.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accio love   Accio love - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accio love
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey to the past :: Third floor :: Charms classroom-
Jump to: