Journey to the past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to the past

A Marauders era RP-forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discussing the Masque

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Discussing the Masque Empty
PostSubject: Discussing the Masque   Discussing the Masque Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 5:10 pm

All Slytherins can post here

Narcissa Black made her way into the Common room. She removed her school robes to reveal a white short sleeved shirt and form fitting jeans. She strutted over to his usual seat, a dark green sofa by the fireplace. Seeing no one here yet, she decided to relax a bit. She moved herself so she was now laying on the couch, her golden blonde hair spread out neatly along the arm of it.

Her thoughts, as usual drifted to Lucius. A ball was never really his thing, nor hers, but this one interested her a bit. At least they could wear costumes and if she could talk Lucius into going, they could be something that matched their dark and sinister personalities. They were finally together. The thought of it thrilled Narcissa more than she even thought it would. The perfect match, in every way.

She could still taste the kiss that he placed on her lips, feel his arms around her. It was unlike anything she had ever felt before and she was determined that nothing in her life had ever felt better. She hadn't told any of her sisters what had happened yet. She was sure they would be excited for her, especially Bella. She knew what her and Lucius being together meant. Two people from the same kind of background and both purebloods. Bella understood the importance of matches like this, as did Narcissa.
Back to top Go down
http://marauders.heavenforum.com
Sadistic Bitch

Sadistic Bitch

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Discussing the Masque   Discussing the Masque Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 8:29 pm

Melanie stood outside the common room, tapping her foot impatiently with her arms folded across her stomach while she waited for the door to open. When it finally did, she let out an aggravated sigh and stepped inside, her eyes scanning the room as she swiftly unbuttoned her school robe and shrugged it off, making her way to the fireplace without noticing Cissy yet, throwing her robe across the back of the sofa on which she sat, pulling at her short jeans skirt lightly as she adjusted her dark green tank top, pulling down the rubber band that held her hair up in a ponytail and putting it in her skirt's pocket, running her fingers through her brown curls to put some order in them. Melanie wasn't quite a girl you could call gorgeous at first sight, but there was no denying she was pretty with her curved body and round face, which her brother teased her to no end about, saying she still had a baby face and skin. It was true however that her skin was just as smooth and silky as the skin of a baby and she prided herself over it, just like she enjoyed her appearance as a whole as well - she and Cissy had that in common, though she knew the fair blonde girl was much more scared than her of loosing her good looks. Melanie, however, focused much more on her body than her face - for her, looking sexy was more important than being beautiful, and much more useful at times.

She let out a light yawn and leaned back in her seat, only then noticing her friend who was lying on the sofa right next to hers. A light smirk appeared on her face as she slowly got back to her feet and silently made her way behind the couch, leaning over the back to that her head was right over her friend's, her dark hair framing her face. Cissy had a strangely peaceful look on her face, or at least as peaceful as she could have, and she seemed happy. Melanie could only think of one thing that could have made her friend this way, but she didn't mention it yet. She would wait for Cissy to talk whenever she would want to, though she'd made sure it was soon enough - Melanie was not known as one to be patient, even with her friends.

"Taking a small rest Cissy dear?" she asked in a smooth voice, her lips barely moving as she raised an eyebrow. "What could possibly make you feel to tired that you'd have to rest in the middle of the day? Or perhaps it is only a certain thought wandering in your mind that makes you too dreamy to do anything else but lie down and think some more?"
Back to top Go down
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Discussing the Masque   Discussing the Masque Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 7:56 pm

Andromeda had been outside reading a book revolving around Arthurian folklore when a bunch of chattery Gryffindors walked into the courtyard. There never was a good place to read in peace around here; even the library wasn’t peaceful enough. It wasn’t even the fact that she was interpreted from reading that frustrated her, it was the fact they interrupted her excuse. She had purposely planned to read for endless hours in order to avoid going to the common room, but know that her reading had been interrupted and there was no way she could get back into the book after remembering why she started reading, she gave up and headed to the common room.

Normally going to the common room was not a big deal, but today she knew once she entered she was probably going to be bugged by her sisters about the ball. Stupid Masquerade, Meda thought to herself. They had to wear costumes and Meda knew her sisters would try talking her into wearing something out of her comfort range. Meda was more shy and insecure than her sisters and would feel perfectly fine in a ordinary and plain, non-sexy costume, but knowing her sisters they would have other plans.

She neared the Slytherin common room entrance and said the password and entered. She saw that only two people currently occupied the room, one being Melanie Jones and the other her sister Narcissa. She walked over to a nearby green armchair, pulling off her school robes as she did so, revealing a beige tee and a pair of black capris. She laid her robes on the back of the chair and sat down, crossing her right leg over the other.

She sat trying not to bring any attention to herself but also trying not to look as if she was trying to avoid it. Hopefully no mention of the masquerade would be brought up at all. Meda didn’t even want to go really. She would probably end up wondering around like a chicken with its head cut off anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Discussing the Masque   Discussing the Masque Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 3:39 pm

As Narcissa continued her restful position laying on the sofa she never heard Melanie enter the room. She looked up suddenly as her dazeful state was broken by the voice of Melanie Jones, her face only inches from her own. She gave her friend her usual smirk and then slid herself up to a seated position. "First off, it was quite a late night, this is why I am a bit tired, secondly, I have quite a few thoughts dwelling in that evil mind of mine and I must admit that they are thoughts, and memories I should say, that I don't care to forget just yet." Her smirk grew into an almost smile, as close to Cissy could get to a smile anyway.

"It's finally happened." She told Mel, her crystal blue eyes focused on her friends. "Lucius and I anyway. We finally have given in to the endless years of both avoiding the inevitable and let me tell you this. There is no greater feeling in the world than being in his arms, feeling his lips on mine, being that close to him." She let out a sigh and readjusted her position on the sofa just as she saw Andromeda enter the common room.

"Meda, come over and sit with us. We have much to talk about. The Masquerade Ball for one. Have either of you picked out your costumes yet?" She gave them both an inquisitive look and then continued talking. "I think the idea of us having to wear masks is a bit ridiculous. I mean, we wont know who a lot of people there are. I would hate to think that I would be talking to a mudblood, not knowing who the hell they are." She let out a low and dark laugh. "We must all know what each others costumes are, and, before you even think about yours Meda, you should let me and Bella help you. You should look good at this thing. There are a few eligible Slytherin purebloods who are not spoken for yet. This can be your time to shine. Wear something that will catch their eye. You have a great body, show it off." She smirked at Andromeda and then looked back over towards Melanie. "Lucius and I are going as vampire and vampiress, I think Severus may as well. He taught me a great spell earlier, look." She pointed her wand at her teeth and whispered "caninus elongate." Instantly her top canine teeth elongated, giving her a very vampiress look. "Quite handy I dare say." She one again let out a dark laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://marauders.heavenforum.com
Sadistic Bitch

Sadistic Bitch

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Discussing the Masque   Discussing the Masque Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 9:22 pm

Melanie leaned back from her friend as she moved into a sitting position, a light smirk appearing on her own lips as her friend talked. She hastily discarted the first comment her friend made with a roll of her eyes but then looked back down at her as she mentionned thoughts and memories that she didn't care to forget, and she was almost shocked as an actual smile appeared on her friend's face. It was such a rare sight that she instantly knew something great had happened, though she had had an idea about it earlier.

"I am glad for you Cissy," Melanie said honestly, something close to a smile appearing on her own face. Cissy was the only person she really considered as a friend and her happiness meant much to her. "I knew this would happen sooner or later, you were obviously both made for each other, you have so many points in common. I am sure you will lead a good life with him as well, and he does come from a very wealthy family," she added. "You are so lucky Cissy."

She made her way around the sofa and sat beside her friend just as Andromeda Black entered the room. Melanie nodded at the other girl, the almost smile instantly disappearing from her face. She had no use for the girl really, and she never really talked to her, which she knew was probably well appreciated on the other girl's side. She remained silent as Narcissa talked to her sister and she took out her own wand, pointing it at a book nearby the fireplace and murmuring the accio spell softly, too lazy to get up and go get it herself. She tucked her wand back into her pocket and started to read, not wanting to talk about the masquerade. It was of no appeal to her and she was not fully convinced she would go.
Back to top Go down
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Discussing the Masque   Discussing the Masque Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 9:31 pm

As soon as Andromeda heard Narcissa mention the Masquerade ball she sighed inwardly. Just as she had expected her sister would want to discuss. She readjusted her sitting position in the chair into a more comfortable listening one as Narcissa continued on. "I think the idea of us having to wear masks is a bit ridiculous. I mean, we won’t know who a lot of people there are. I would hate to think that I would be talking to a muggleborn, not knowing who the hell they are." Cissy then let out a low and dark laugh that always sent terrified chills down Meda’s spine. There was so much cruelty in that laugh of hers. Meda hated it, but of course she would never tell her that. She also hated her, as well as other Slytherins’, hate of mudbloods. It wasn’t even just hate, but also a disgust and due to all of their pure hate towards them Meda could never talk to one without getting in trouble. Thanks to that Meda was probably seen as cruel as them except to the few who knew better such as Sirius and probably his buddies.

"We must all know what each others costumes are,” She heard Cissy continue. That’s exactly what she needed. Cissy and Bella watching her like a hawk to make sure she didn’t converse with someone they deemed unworthy. “And, before you even think about yours Meda, you should let me and Bella help you. You should look good at this thing. There are a few eligible Slytherin purebloods who are not spoken for yet. This can be your time to shine. Wear something that will catch their eye. You have a great body, show it off." Meda felt the urge to roll her eyes, but resisted.

“Cissy why can’t I just go in something non-eye catching,” Meda spoke. “I wouldn’t feel comfortable in something that drew any attention to me and anyways I don’t have a great body. You and Bella do, but I do not.”

Meda watched as Cissy showed them a new charm she learned especially for the Ball. It was an interesting charm. It was perfect for Cissy’s costume which was a vampiress. It had caused her canine teeth to grow into fangs. “Why Cissy what large teeth you have?” she joked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussing the Masque   Discussing the Masque Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussing the Masque
Page 1 of 1