Journey to the past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to the past

A Marauders era RP-forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summary - September 1975

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prongs

Prongs

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Summary - September 1975 Empty
PostSubject: Summary - September 1975   Summary - September 1975 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 5:37 am

Hello all,

Welcome to the first storyline update of "Journey To The Past". I'll be doing these posts intermittently while the game runs so that people can keep up to date with whats going on in a simple, easy to read manner. Like, a weekly digest of what's been going on.

Firstly, Journey's been taking off in leaps and bounds. Thank you all so much for playing and giving us a lovely environment to write and interact in. This is one of the friendliest games I've been priviliged to be in. Since "Journey" was started the day after my birthday, 11-04-07, we've amassed 320 posts between 20 registered users. Not bad going Very Happy

So without further ado, I give you the summary for the in-game month of September 1975, as the threads stand.

Lily and James discover who got the other badge on the train to school, the first Potions class yields some interesting pairings, and Lily and James continue their trend of civility in the Library, while Remus and Marlene have a chat, and Narcissa longs to become proficient at dropping the "Defence Against" part of "Defence Against The Dark Arts".

Lucius and Narcissa then meet atop the Astronomy Tower to discuss their futures and share something more personal, while in the same place on another day James reflects on how he gained his Head Boy badge. Remus and Marlene meet on top of the tower, but Remus' shyness gets the better of him. James receives an owl from his parents that troubles him. Andromeda, Narcissa and Bellatrix Black meet and talk about life after Hogwarts, whilst James and Karen quite literally bump into each other, with Karen losing her necklace. Alice and Karen meet later in the corridor and chat whilst the latter is searching for the item.

The aftermath of Remus' monthly problem is quite apparent when a very tired, very haggard-looking James bumps into Lily in the Owlry, resulting in a chemistry that goes a little bit beyond politeness. Defence Against The Dark Arts results in a few barbed exchanges between Sirius and Narcissa, meanwhile Dorcas has her sights firmly set on the former. Various groups of friends from the Houses meet and talk in their dorms, whilst James meets Narcissa in the Potions lab. Flirting ensues, but is interrupted first by an enraged Sirius, and then by an even more enraged Lucius. Later on, the Marauders get together and begin the first stages of pranking Lucius, getting the Slytherin password from Andromeda. Finally, Karen and Molly attempt to sneak out to Hogsmeade, so Karen can see a man about a dog.

Whew. I think that's everything. If I've missed something, tell me what and I'll add it in.

So from now, new threads can be labelled with the month of October 1975 if you so wish. You don't have to of course, but you can is all.

I would like to say that I've been very pleasantly surprised with the quality of writing, and the length of posts that I've been seeing. It's been very fun to read and be a part of, so here's to another week like this one *raises glass*

Finally, if you have any friends who want to play then please, feel free to invite them. We still have quite a few spots on our character lists left to fill, but if you'd like to take on a second character then speak to either myself or Nancy first, since we've decided it would be best to approve it first, like an app. Mostly, it's just so that we can keep track of who's playing who Wink

Anyway, happy writing!

- Jimmy.
James Potter, Peter Pettigrew.
Back to top Go down

Summary - September 1975
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey to the past :: Welcome thread :: Notice Board-
Jump to: