Journey to the past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to the past

A Marauders era RP-forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let the games begin (open)

Go down 
+6
SimplyMe
Mmmm Muggleborn
MarieC
Toujours Pur
Sinister Beauty
Padfoot
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Padfoot

Padfoot

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Let the games begin (open) Empty
PostSubject: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 9:43 pm

Date: 4th September, 1975
Completion: Incomplete

Sirius awoke, again oversleeping as usual. Everyone in the dorm has already left to carry on the days activities. It was a Saturday so classes would not be in session. This would give him and The Marauders the whole day to prank and engage in their hijinks. After all they had a reputation to live up to. Putting on a pair or baggy but nice looking faded jeans Sirius got up from his bed. The sun shone magnificently through the window giving warmth and a dull light to the room. Pulling a black t-shirt over his head Sirius slipped on his shoes and ruffled his hair not taking the time to brush it down. The halls seemed abandoned as he made his way towards the Great Hall. Only a painting would greet him on his way. Nodding his head in acknowledgment he smiled as he passed it by. Coming to the the massive wooden doors that would lead him into the Great Hall he put his hand forth and pushed the massive door inwards stepping through. The ocean of chatter and laughter would crash upon the shores of his ears. Stunned he stood in the doorway brows raised as he took a moment to get accustomed to the noise. Once he gathered his bearings the usual mischevious grin painted itself acrossed his lips as he made his way towards the Gryffindor table. As he approached he saw James, Remus ,and Peter sitting in the usual spot with a space reserved for him. James was named Head Boy this year, which Sirius found odd, but he relished the thought of his best friend holding the title. It would be easier than ever to get away with the pranks and jokes this year. Of course they would always have to be aware of that nosy tart Lily Evans, who undoubtedly would be assigned the Head Girl postition. It was of course inevitable that The Marauders would eventually cross paths with Lily and her group of friends. It never failed.

Approaching his friends Sirius stealthily pulled out his wand as he stood behind James. Why wait to begin the fun he told himself, a grin still plastered on his face. Putting his right hand on James' shoulder in a greeting of good morning to him, Sirius took his wand in his left and charmed the back of Prongs' shirt. The words Kick Me, Because I'm Head Boy would emblazon themselves in bright gold lettering. Sitting down beside James Sirius nodded his head in recognition to Remus and Peter. "So men. Whats the plans for today?" he asked with a tinge of excitement in his voice. "Will it be the usual mocking of ole Snivillus, or will we take on larger prey? Say Evans and her group?" No laughing as the question came out. Just at that moment the hunger hit him, he has yet to eat today. Filling his plate full of food he took his napkin tucking it tightly into the collar of his shirt and began stuffing his face. The manner in which he ate would draw a disgusted look from a few of the other students, but he shrugged them off. Looking up Sirius' mouth full of food he would ask, "Can you believe Dumbledore would give Jamesy boy here the role of Head Boy?" Nudging James with an elbow as he spoke. "It's bloody perfect!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 8:56 pm

Narcissa Black walked into the Great Hall, her usual smirk plastered on her red lips. She never really cared for this room. It was filled with mudbloods and bloodtraitors, a fact that made her porcelain skin crawl. To be surrounded by so many that were quite unworthy in her eyes physically made her sick to her stomach. She scanned the room with her crystal blue eyes and her attentions were brought immediately the Gryffindor table. There sat one of the people she hated most in the world, her good for nothing bloodtraitor cousin, Sirius Black. An instant scowl replaced her sneer and her eyes narrowed as she looked at him. How he could have the same blood running through his veins that she did simply appalled her. He was definitely not a Black. The Black family was noble and always, always shared the same beliefs as their most ancient ancestors. He was the complete opposite, a disgrace to his family and even his own mother was forced to turn her back on him. His name was never mentioned at any of the family gatherings, never. It was as though he had never been born at all in their eyes. She held her piercing stare for a few moments and then looked away and began walking towards the Slytherin table.

As Narcissa made her way towards the table of her house her expression returned back to normal, her usual smirk back on her lips once more. A Hufflepuff student, a female Narcissa never bothered to learn the name of, but was certain she was a mudblood was walking passed in the opposite direction and bumped into Narcissa's shoulder. Narcissa snapped her head around and looked at the girl with pure loathing. She grabbed her hard by the sleeve of her robes. "How dare you touch me, you filthy little mudblood!" Her voice was full of hatred and contempt. "Do you have any idea who I am? Have any idea of my purest of pure bloodlines? No one, and I mean no one lays a hand on me, or even speaks to me that does not run in my status. If there were not so many witnesses here I would definitely make you pay for your utter stupidity. Be warned though, there will come a time when we will meet again, and in much sparser surroundings. It is then, that you shall pay." She laughed at the girl in the most evilest of tones and smirked as she saw the look in the girls eyes. It was apparent that she was about to cry. This only added to Narcissa's cruel look but she would not do anything more, not just yet anyway. She stared at the girl for several minutes, released her grip on her robes and walked away.

Her day was not starting out not like she had expected. Now all she wanted to do was get to the Slytherin table and see Lucius, Severus, Rudolphus and her sisters. They were the ones Narcissa deemed worthy. They were the ones who shared in her beliefs and the ones she trusted, especially Bellatrix and Lucius. She hoped that Lucius had spotted her exchange with the mudblood Hufflepuff student. He had often told her how he enjoyed her when she was like that, sinister and wicked. These were the traits that Narcissa admired in Lucius as well. Those were the things about him that drew her into him so deeply.

She made her way to the table and sat down next to Bellatrix, that smirk back on her face once more. "Hello Bella. My day is certainly starting out with a bit of excitement. Nothing like a little mudblood bashing to get the day going off right." She smiled at her sister and took a glass of pumpkin juice that was on the table.

Last edited by on Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://marauders.heavenforum.com
Toujours Pur

Toujours Pur

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 11:50 pm

That morning Bella woke up in a particularly sinister mood, the closest thing to “cheerful” she ever made it to. As she walked down the halls of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, she had a permanent smirk plastered to her face. That smirk only changed to sneer at first years she passed in the corridors, but it always managed to creep back.
Why was she in a particularly sinister mood? She wasn’t quiet sure herself, but she was going to take advantage of it with the first person she came across.

She walked down the corridor with her head held high, and a straight back, a sense of confidence surrounding her. When she made it to the entrance to the Great Hall she noticed two Ravenclaw students, probably around fourth year, chatting animatedly in front of the doors. Sneering, she grabbed the ends of her long sleeves, and pushed the two girls away so she could make it through the door. Of course she used her sleeves, you don’t think she’d actually touch them? Ew.
She paused once inside the great hall, and with a hand on her hip scanned the room. At the Gryffindor table she saw her unworthy cousin and his simply annoying friends. Honestly, you would expect much better from someone who had the honor to posses the name Black. She quickly adverted her eyes elsewhere, just the thought of actually being related to that filth revolted her.

Over at the Slytherin table she saw Lucius Malfoy and Severus Snape. These people were worthy of her time, only a select few were, all of which were Slytherins- what else? Bellatrix knew Narcissa had a little big thing for Lucius, and she was proud of her sister. She had found a young man worthy of her, when there were so few left. It was a shame really, so few purebloods left. And many of those who were left were… like her cousin. Revolting.

“Evil morning, boys.” She said, refusing to actually use the term good morning. She dropped her bag on the space to the right of her on the bench, ignoring the fifth year who had to inch over to his left to make room for the bag.

A few moments later Bella noticed her sister, Narcissa, enter the great hall through the same doors she had. A proud smirk crawled its way onto Bella’s face once more when she saw her sister’s little encounter with the hufflepuff. She had taught her well.

“Hello Bella. My day is certainly starting out with a bit of excitement. Nothing like a little mudblood bashing to get the day going off right." “Evil morning.” Bellatrix nodded, with a smirk on her face at the use of her own phrase. She lifted a glass butterbeer to her lips and took a sip. Who ever said you couldn’t have butterbeer for breakfast? “I saw your little encounter back there, mum and dad would be proud.” She smirked.
Back to top Go down
MarieC
Admin
MarieC

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 12:26 am

Marlene had not fallen asleep until very late the preceding night and so when she woke up relatively early, she groaned lightly in dismay. She had planned on doing most of her school work today, but she knew she would hardly be able to concentrate on her work with the little sleep she had gotten. Sighing, she rolled off her bed, almost falling on the ground but straightening up just in time so that only her feet collided with the floor and not the rest of her body. She was far from being a morning person, but at least she usually had her needed eight hours of sleep.

Rubbing her eyes softly, she grabbed her clothes and toiletries bag and headed to the bathroom she shared with her dorm mates. After about half an hour, which was more than it usually took her since she apparently was not completely awake yet, or so her brain said, she got out of the bathroom fully dressed. Running a hand through her hair, she walked out of the empty common room as her stomach growled. She hadn't eaten since the morning before since she had been too busy at lunch and simply not hungry at dinner time, but now she was starving.

Playing with her necklace, she entered the Great Hall and glanced around. Many people seemed to be done with eating already but the room was still rather full. Slowly, she made her way to the Ravenclaw table and sat down at an empty spot, not wanting to listen to the silly conversations of her class mates. She did not care much about who was the worst professor or the cutest guy or the ugliest girl. As she filled her plate with food, she let a small sigh escape her lips. She did not exactly get along well with other students who were in her house. To be honnest, she did not get along well with many people at all. It was not that she didn't want to but most of the time she found that she had nothing in common with these people. Anyway, it was not everybody who would even agree to talk to her. In the eye of some people, mostly Slytherins, she was not better than a muggle born. Her father was indeed pure blood, but her mother's parents had been muggles. However, most of the time she wished she would have been a muggle born. Things would be so much more simple that way...

Shaking her head lightly, she forced herself to chase any gloomy thoughts away and looked down at her breakfast plate only to find that she was no longer hungry.
Back to top Go down
http://charmedchildren.proboards51.com
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 1:12 am

Narcissa smiled at Bella in true evil fashion as she wished her an evil morning. "Truly evil characteristics you posses sis, truly evil." She gave Bella a nod as she listened to her speak. “I saw your little encounter back there, mum and dad would be proud.” With yet another smirk upon her face Narcissa spoke to her sister. "I do believe you are right Bella. Couldn't pass up the opportunity to reveal who the better members of this establishment are. Ones as pure and noble as us should never be spoken to by those beneath us, never mind touching us. Just the thought of it is enough to make my stomach turn." She smiled at her sister and then glanced down the table where she saw Lucius, sitting there talking to Severus. His grey eyes were fixed on him and it looked like the two of them were in a pretty deep discussion. She wanted to get Lucius' attention but not just yet. She wanted him to come to her, not the other way around.

Narcissa grabbed a slice of toast and leaned back in her chair. Her appetite had come back now that she was in her natural element, surrounded by her trusted friends and her family. She finished her toast and glanced back at Bellatrix, her crystal blue eyes locking into her grey ones and a mischievous smile now on her red lips. "I am going to give in to him this year Bella. I am finally going to give into Lucius." She sat there looking at Bella for a few moments and then looked back to Lucius, that same smile on her lips. After looking at him briefly she looked back to her sister. "I do believe I have made him wait long enough. We both want each other and I will admit it has been fun playing the alluring tease, driving Lucius crazy, but I need to seriously think about my future now and what I want more than anything, is a future with him." Just the thought of this was enough to put Narcissa in quite a good mood. She grabbed another piece of toast off of a plate centered in the middle of the table and leaned back in her chair yet again.
Back to top Go down
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 3:17 pm

Andromeda Black woke up a bit later than she had planned. It was Saturday so it didn’t really matter, but she had hoped to beat everyone to the Great Hall for breakfast. She looked around the Slytherin girl’s dorm and saw that she did not succeed in what she hoped to. The dorm was empty and that meant everyone had gone to breakfast or some other morning activity.

She stretched her arms as she got up and let out a yawn. She got out of bed and dressed in black flared jeans and a black tee. She decided to leave her hair down and a bit messy, a ‘bed head’ sort of style. She left her dorm, walking through the empty common room and through the abandoned corridors. The emptiness of the corridors made the sound of her shoes walking on the floor echo. When she made it to the entrance of the Great Hall, she pushed open the massive doors and entered.

She looked over at the Slytherin table and saw Lucius and Severus in conversation and her two sisters also having a conversation. As Meda walked towards her house’s table she glanced over at the Gryffindor table at Sirius and James. Meda chuckled as she read the words ‘Kick Me, Because I'm Head Boy’ written in gold lettering on the back of James shirt. Most likely Sirius’s spell work, Meda thought. He was always mischievous. Meda always wanted to get a chance to help her cousin in one of his pranks, but never got an opportunity to.

Meda looked back over to the Slytherin table, at her sisters. She sat across from Cissy and said, “Morning my evil sisters. What horrific things do you both have planned for today?” She grinned and grabbed an apple and took a bite out of it. It felt good being back in school. For one the food tasted better. Meda never much cared for all the fancy dishes the house elves made. Also school was a lot more relaxing and lesss stressful. Living in a pureblood family could be difficult at times. There were so many rules to follow and so much expecdences. How tiring it was to have someone nag about every which thing about you, especially when its your parents and they do it every day.
Back to top Go down
Toujours Pur

Toujours Pur

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 7:10 pm

Bella almost choked on her Butterbeer at her sister’s comment about giving into Lucius Malfoy. “You aren’t serious, are you?!” She asked. Sure, Lucius was a fine choice, but giving in was a sign of weakness. Blacks do not show weakness. “You can hold out just a little bit longer. You and I both know that he feels for you what you feel for him, eventually it will eat away at him like it has you. Just give it time, let him come to you.” She advised.

She adjusted herself so that she was facing her sister before continuing. “Only give in a tad, it’ll drive him crazy. You don’t want to show weakness do you?” She asked, with a sly grin on her face.

“Morning my evil sisters. What horrific things do you both have planned for today?” With a last glance at Cissa, Bellatrix turned back to sit normally. “Evil morning, Meda.” She said, taking another sip of her butterbeer. “Well, Cissa here has already has her morning worth of mudblood bashing. Looks like it’s just you and me, needing to do our worth.” She spoke to Meda.
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 8:17 pm

Sirius sat there at the Gryffindor table finishing up the last bit of food he had in his plate. Swallowing it down he reached for a fresh glass of pumpking juice and gulped it down. The day was just beginning, and there were no classes which Sirius was ecstatic over. Homework of course would be left to do at the last minute because in his mind there was more important things to attend to. Such as watching Snivillus wine and beg for them to leave him be. A Slytherin at the mercy of two unworthy Gryffindors. The thought brought a smile to his face. Sirius was in a particularly mischevious mood today, already placing the charm to James' shirt. Turning his head to look around the Great Hall Sirius first glanced towards the Slytherin table. There he saw his family, Narcissa, Bellatrix, and Andromeda. The sight of Narcissa and Bellatrix turned his playful smile into a look of disgust. Andromeda on the other hand was his favorite cousin and would always treat him with dignity and respect. Of course that is only when she is away from the other Black family members. Further down the table sat Malfoy, a self indulged git of a man. Nose always held high looking down on all that wasn't what he considered worthy of his time. Which was damn near all but the other pureblood Slytherins. How Sirius would love to shove a dung bomb right up his nostrils as that nose would turn up and look at him with disgust. It was all that he could do not to curse him into oblivion everytime he saw him. Sitting next to Malfoy was none other than Snivillus himself. A potions genius and one of the whiniest people he has ever seen in his life. The memories of him and James taunting Snape could always bring a smile to his face. Some would say it was cruel and undeserving but they were the ones who didn't understand it was only playful banter.

Turning back to his freinds, he was anxious for the days escapades to begin. They just had to formulate a strategy and come up with something. It wouldn't hurt for him to flirt with a few girls as well. That grin wiped itself across his face at that thought. Besides pulling off what he considered the greatest pranks that would ever grace these halls, flirting and tempting the ladies was something high up in his favorite things to do as well. Question was who would be the lucky tart today? He would have to scan the place for his potiential target but that would have to wait. For now it was time for him and The Marauders to initiate their activities.
Back to top Go down
SimplyMe

SimplyMe

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 12:43 pm

With a sigh, Karen rolled over on her bed and accidentally bumped her head on a thick leatherbound volume left on her bed. “Ouch!” She called out as she rubbed her slightly throbbing head. “Molly, did you leave your books all over my bed again? Molly?” Not receiving an answer, Karen heaved herself out of bed and got dressed. The poor girl was probably out helping first years adjust to Hogwarts again. As she tucked her honey brown hair half up, she secured the heavy curls with a clip. “Hopefully it’ll stay up this time,” she said out loud with a nod toward the mirror.

”I sincerely doubt that dear,” Her reflection said back as it proceeded to tuck tendrils back from her face. “Why don’t you just save us both some time and cast a spell to keep it up?”

Biting her lip, Karen started out the door. “I don’t think I need advice from my own reflection.” As she strolled toward the Great Hall, she cast a spell to keep her hair firmly in place for the moment. As she sat down at the Gryffindor table, she spotted her reflection snickering at her from the corner mirror. “I don’t understand how others can stand me when I can’t even stand myself,” she joked to herself as she scanned the Great Hall for any sign of Molly. They still had to decide on a potion to do their project on. And as her grades were barely average in that class, Karen knew she needed to get an early start while she can. Not knowing how she lucked out in Potions, Karen was paired with Molly while the rest of the class was paired with the Slytherins. Giving her classmates sympathetic smiles, she grabbed an apple and started to munch on it. Apparently Molly still wasn’t here yet, but Karen knew it was only a matter of time before she showed up.

Idly tapping her fingers on the table as she waited, Karen looked around the Great Hall and spotted the marauders sitting together on the other side of the table. And if she wasn’t mistaken, she sensed that they were plotting something as usual. Holding back a smile, Karen looked away. At least this meant that this morning wouldn’t be as boring as she expected.
Back to top Go down
MagicalMe

MagicalMe

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 7:19 pm

The soft light of the rising sun had barely crept up to Gryffindor Tower when Molly Prewitt woke. Needing to be ready to help the ickle firsties first thing in the morning when they were sleepily trying to find the Great Hall, she opened her bright brown eyes and pushed the Gryffindor red covers off of her to get ready for the day.

After freshening up and getting on her uniform, she headed out of the dormitory with a bag full of her school things slung over a shoulder. Leaving her books for pleasure reading scattered around the room in various places including her sleeping friend Karen's bed, she made her way down to their common room where already a small group of first years had assembled themselves looking very bewildered. Molly couldn't help but smile as she remembered her own first year here. Now in her seventh, it felt like ages ago, a distant memory. But the same nervousness and fear she knew she had felt was reflected in the faces of the children before her, some of whom only a head shorter than she. She offered to show them the way down, her warm smile broadening as they replied quite enthusiastically.

Out of the Tower, down the many staircases, and into the Great Hall she went with a group of firsties trailing behind her. Once in the Hall and at their table, they left her to sit amongst themselves. Now rid of them, Molly peered up and down the table for a friend to sit with. She saw the Marauders together at the far end of the table, plotting as usual, and then directed her gaze nearer to see Karen. Molly walked over to her, sat down beside her and dropped her bag at the floor by her small feet with a heavy thud.

"Miss me?" she said, giving her friend a smile as she reached for a plate of toast and jar of jam. She spread the strawberry jam on the toast and took a bite out of it as she scooped some scrambled eggs onto her plate as well. "Looking forward to Potions? We really need to pick one today. I've got a few in mind," she said, putting down her toast and reaching into her bag. She dug in it for her Potions book and took it out, riffling through it until she got to one of the dog-eared pages. "How does this one look? It doesn't seem too difficult but is still interesting. The Drought of Living Death...doesn't that just sound so cheerful? But it's really not that bad looking, we should be able to manage."

She gave Karen a grin in return to her grimace and continued with her breakfast, laying her textbook on the table so she could read through the potion's procedure again.
Back to top Go down
SimplyMe

SimplyMe

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 2:03 am

Glancing back at the marauders, a brief smile touched her pink lips as she remembered a few years back when she had the biggest crush on James. Although Sirius was the more attractive one by far, James had a sweet boyish quality about him. Even his obsession with Lily made him endearing in a way. Yet her crush quickly faded as it became apparently clear that James and Lily were meant to be together. Even if Lily didn’t know it. James was always hers. Which brought her attentions to the person next to James, Sirius Black. Even though she didn’t know him that well, she knew enough to know that Sirius had a way with the ladies. Apparently, it was gossiped that he had the ability to make girls feel as though she’s the only person who mattered to him that day. Unfortunately, that same day was as long as his affection ever lasted as he had a short attention span as well as an aversion for relationships. Leaning onto her right elbow, Karen had to admit though, he wasn’t bad to look at. In his muggle clothing and his dark hair in disarray, not bad to look at at all.

As Molly appeared out of nowhere and plopped her books down next to Karen’s seat, she snapped her brown eyes away from the rather interesting view in front of her. With a slight smile, she handed Molly a napkin. “Yes, I find myself yearning for Potion class to start again.” Karen joked sarcastically as she stretched her thin arms over her head for a moment. Nodding to Molly’s chatter, she leaned forward and glanced at the picture if a person turning corpse-like after taking the Draught of Living Death potion. As her eyes skimmed down the long procedure, her smile faded into a grimace. “Gee…this sounds like…a blast.” She replied simply with fake enthusiastism in her voice.

Spying a Gryffindor redhead boy sneaking glances over in their direction, Karen suddenly coughed for a few minutes. “I think I’ll go get some water all the way on the other side of the table. And if anyone wants to steal my seat to sit next to you…” She nodded her head meaningfully in Arthur Weasley’s direction. “I may disappear for a while to..er…search for a cranberry muffin. Have fun.” Giving Molly a wink, she laughed softly to herself as her friend’s face grew red as she tried to look unaffected by Karen’s words. Karen slowly circled the table as she gave Molly an occasional glance every few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 3:12 am

Taking a moment to once again glance around the room Sirius turned his head and looked down his own Gryffindor table. He noticed that a few more people have arrived and among them was Karen, and Molly. Both quite stunning in appearance he stared at them for a moment. If Arthur would see him looking at Molly like he was, he would probably have a choice word or two for him. With that thought he would take his glance off of Molly and focus it on just Karen. My my was she striking. Sirius may have found the tart he was looking for. Grinning now he flashed her a wink when he saw that she was staring at him. Of course knowing her, she wouldn't put up with much of his nonsense and playful behavior. She was one of the most sarcastic women he's ever seen in his life. Not one to suffer an apparently undeniable charm and wit. A bit of a challenge in his mind, one he knew he would sooner rather than later overcome. He wouldn't stare for to long, he wouldn't want her to think he liked what he saw would he? Turning his gaze back to his friends he noticed Peter looking down at Karen as well. A perfect opurtunity to wrack her nerves. His features turned into a devilish look as he watched Wormtail just about fall out of his seat staring at her. Would it be cruel to play a prank on one of his own friends? Nah, he told himself, after all him and James pulled them on each other all the time. Leaning over the table he motioned Peter to lean closer. When he did he whispered to him, "You know Wormtail, Karen there." Snapping his head in her direction as he spoke. "She told me she had a bit of a crush on you. Why don't you go down there and talk to her?"

Peter's eyes lit up with excitement. His stutter was prominent now as he asked to be reassured. Nodding in accordance he knew later on Karen would lash him good for this. That is if she was smart enough to know it was him to send Wormtail down to her. Watching as Peter stumble and almost fell as he hurriedly tried getting out of his seat. What a sight he was. Sirius loved the guy but he was so gullable and naieve. Looking back down to where she was he couldn't find where she ran off to. Shrugging his shoulders, it didn't matter to him, he knew Peter would find her. Maybe she would spare him a bit knowing it was Sirius who sent him. Either way he would enjoy his mischief. Reaching for another glass of pumpking juice Sirius sighed lightly and went back talking with Remus and James.
Back to top Go down
SimplyMe

SimplyMe

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 3:55 am

As her mind wandered to the wink Sirius gave her earlier, Karen shook her head as she mentally cursed to herself. The last thing she wanted was to make Sirius Black think she was an easy conquest. Knowing that girls usually gave into him left and right, she was determined not to add her name to the list. After all, with each additional girl’s name, his ego probably grew, believing himself as to be a king of some sort. Karen shook her head at the ridiculous thought. Spotting Arthur sitting upright, she stooped a bit lower to the table and leaned forward on her elbows as she spied on her friend. Although she was positive Molly would tell her everything on their way to class later, there was nothing like a live show to keep her entertained.

As she lifted her left hand to move a fallen daisy blocking her view, Karen noticed a shadow by her shoulder. Looking up, she noticed Peter standing beside her as he nervously ruffled his hair as though he had something to say. “Hello Peter,” she said with a bright smile in his direction. After a few moments of silence, he continued on standing there quietly. “So..er…how was your summer?” As she half hearted listened to him speak, Karen spotted Arthur sit down beside Molly. Her attention completely diverted now, she raised a glass of orange juice to lips as her brown eyes stayed on the couple across the table.

”…so perhaps we could go to Hogsmeade sometime and…”

Her eyes snapped back at Peter as she nearly choked on her orange juice. Holding up her hand, she coughed for a few moments as she wondered what in Merlin brought this on. Karen always thought Peter was sweet, but never considered him in that way. She thought all the marauders were sweet save one in particular. Although that one was the most entertaining in more ways then one, she wouldn’t mind finding out personally about each way. ‘Speak of the devil,’ Karen thought to herself wryly as she spotted Peter give Sirius a quick glance. A returning smirk on his handsome face confirmed her suspicions. Rather then publicly reject Peter and leave as her first impulse, Karen turned back to Peter. Smiling sadly at him, she replied, “I’m sorry Peter but I was already interested in someone else. But you are a really sweet guy. And we could still be friends.” She quickly said as she saw his face fall. “In fact, why don’t I join you for breakfast as my seat seems to be taken anyway.”

Grasping his arm lightly with her right hand, Karen held on, “I hope you don’t mind, I hurt my foot a bit on a bike ride this summer.” She quickly improvised as they started toward the other marauders. Knowing it looked as though Peter had scored, Karen sat down at the table next to Peter which was conveniently across from Sirius.

“Hello everyone,” She cheerfully said as she crossed her legs and accidentally kicked Sirius under the table. “I’m so sorry about that.” Karen said with a bright smile. “Didn’t mean to hurt you.” With a raised eyebrow, she gave him a look that clearly stated the opposite.
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 4:32 am

Sitting his glass of pumpking juice back down onto the table Sirius' thoughts went back to Karen. Peter was sure to have found her by now. With that thought he turned in his seat to try and locate where they were. He couldn't find them for the life of him. How could she disappear so quickly, and where has Wormtail ran off to? Probably chickened out and ran off to hide, trying to make it look as if he actually scored her attention. Eager to find out Sirius stood up on the bench he was sitting on and looked around the crowded room. Scanning every possible nook and cranny, he finally saw Karen sitting behind a vase of tulips cupping her face with her hands. Shaking his head as he glanced toward where she was staring. She was watching Molly and Arthur intently. Such a nosy woman, always butting in. He couldn't help but laugh aloud as he saw Peter walk up behind her. This was it! The very thing that would have him laughing till he burst over. It was a shame he couldn't be closer or have James's invisibility cloak so he could sneak up and listen in. He could only imagine Peter stuttering as he tried to find the words to speak. And the look on her face would be priceless. He could barely manage to hold in the laughter as he watched the scene. Merlin, would he recieve a talking too. It would all be worth it though. This was great.

What unfolded next nearly caused Sirius to fall from his perch and crash down to the floor. Had Wormtail actually manged the impossible? Karen proceded to stand up and take Peter by the hand! It couldn't be? Peter being smooth enough to actually reel her in. His eyes decieved him not. She looked as though she was limping as they shuffled their way across the room. Where are they going? He thought to himself. Unbelievable, the sight before him would be the last thing he expected. Watching them ever so closely Sirius noticed that they would be making their way back to him and the others. Quickly he jumped down off the bench and sat back down acting as if he didn't notice a thing. Looking up when they returned he smiled and nodded a greeting to Karen. Wormtail looked a bit down, but still a bit excited that he actually got to have her grab his hand. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his leg. Raising a brow he knew that Karen had managed to "accidentally" kick him. Gritting his teeth to keep from letting a moan of pain escape him, he forced a smile as she greeted them.

"So glad you can join us Karen, I noticed you were limping before you sat down. I do hope nothing is terribly wrong with your LEG." He would anunciate the last word. His years of dealing with her in the past here at Hogwarts had made him comprise a list. The list would contain the number of times she kicked, hit, or smacked him. With this latest kick he recieved he would be sure to add another striked to it. Reaching down to rub the sore spot on his leg he just looked up and grinned.
Back to top Go down
SimplyMe

SimplyMe

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 6:37 pm

Unable to stop the identical grin on her face, Karen looked down a bit to cover her amusement at Sirius’s concealed pain at her well aimed kick under the table. He was lucky she didn’t miss and hit something else completely. Something a bit more valuable to him. Although it served him right for playing a joke on his friend like that. Leaning forward on her elbow, she stole a piece of toast from Sirius’s plate. “Thanks, but it was just a biking accident over the summer,” she lied with a wave of her hand. “It’s nothing important. But perhaps you should get your leg checked Sirius, you don’t look so good.” Karen slowly let her gaze run up and down Sirius’s form dramatically before sadly shaking her head. “Maybe it’s your karma from playing tricks on other people finally coming back to bite you.” She said sweetly with a subtle look in Peter’s direction to indicate she knew exactly what he did just moments earlier.

Looking around the oak table with interest, Karen tapped her fingers on the table as she sat up straight once more. “So this is what it’s like to be a marauder? Doesn’t feel much different from us common folks on the other side of the table.” She joked with a smile on her lips. Brushing her fingers on the floor to rid her hands of the bread crumbs, Karen took a glance at her watch. Twenty more minutes to go before Potions class started. Although she knew she should meet up with Molly to discuss the potion, she couldn’t help but feel a bit remorse to leave. After a very long quiet summer at home, it felt nice to argue with someone else in a carefree manner. Lately her house had become quite solemn and depressing. And she would never admit it to anyone, but Karen supposed she did enjoy Sirius’s company…to a certain extent of course. Although Molly also knew, for her safety, she knew better not to let it slip. Knowing Sirius’s insufferable ego, Karen would never hear the end of it if he thought she finally joined his fan girl ranks. ‘That would be a cold day in hell if that ever happened,’ Karen thought with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
MagicalMe

MagicalMe

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 9:35 pm

“I think I’ll go get some water all the way on the other side of the table. And if anyone wants to steal my seat to sit next to you…” Karen nodded at Arthur Weasley, causing Molly's face to begin to flush. “I may disappear for a while to..er…search for a cranberry muffin. Have fun.” She winked and laughed as Molly's face grew redder. Karen walked off to circle the table.

Cranberry muffin? Molly chuckled, knowing the real reason for Karen's wanting to go over. There sat Mr. Sirius Black, the handsome Gryffindor seventh year who was the subject of many a girl's affection. Molly watched Karen head towards him, but before she got there she heard footsteps stop behind her.

"Mind if I sit here?"

She didn't need to turn around- Molly would know that voice anywhere. And mind him sitting beside her? Never! While most girls her age fell for Sirius, Molly had never felt anything for him. Got into too much trouble. But this one she couldn't help but like, and had for ages. Feeling the flush still lighting her face, Molly ignored it and turned her head around to smile at him.

"Course not, Arthur," she said, nodding towards the seat. "Make yourself at home."

She brushed the crumbs left by the beginning of Karen's breakfast from the spot and onto the floor and shoved her book back into her bag. "How was your summer?" she asked as he sat down and pulled every platter towards him. Filling his plate with everything in sight, he went into the story of his summer with Molly not really concentrating on what he was saying. She was too busy being lost in a lovely daydream. Eyes blankly looking into the space above his left shoulder, Molly smiled vaguely, her head propped up on a fist. She nodded every once and a while, but obviously (well, it would be obvious to anyone asking her questions that needed responses) wasn't paying attention.

The country, that was where they would live. A big enough property, somewhere with fresh air, peaceful, no close neighbors prying into their lives.

"...but the trip went well after that was all cleared up..."

And, of course, the house would have to be big enough for several children to run around comfortably. Hopefully the majority would be girls, but she would love boys anyway.

"...had no idea that would happen but it didn't cause too much damage. Mum was furious though..."

When though? Sweethearts eloping right after graduation? Mum and Dad would love that. Or would they wait until they had respectable jobs and their lives planned out?

"...so, what do you say?"

Probably the first if everything-

Molly jerked out of her thoughts, looking dazed and confused. Aparently he had just asked her something for he was looking at her expectantly. She cleared her throat and said, "Sorry, what did you say? Didn't catch that."

Laughing nervously, she twirled a strand of her soft orange hair around her index finger as he sat there uncomfortably, bright red hair sticking up in every direction, looking as adorable as ever. She felt her heart go out to him and was sure she would say "yes" to whatever it was he had asked.

(Thanks for the idea Jenn Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
~MissTem

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 12:22 pm

Emmeline Vance sat somewhat apart from her fellow Ravenclaws, observing. True, she'd rather be running around outside, climbing a tree nearby Hagrid's hut, or swimming with the Giant Squid; but for now, observing was good. She was a Ravenclaw after all, and although she got more of a thrill from excersizing her body, excersizing her mind had it's own priveleges too. She did want to be an Auror, and they had to have sharp minds, one of course, which she already had, but it didn't hurt trying to improve. Another thing required of an Auror was the ability to become invisible, and sometimes the quiet and shy Emmeline wished this task didn't come so easy to her. Everyone, even the girls she'd grown the closest with-her dormmates- seemed to glance right over her, of course knowing she existed, but never interested enough to find out more. The only place she was sometimes truly noticed at school was during classes, and with Lily Evans in the same room sometimes even that failed her.

She watched with interest as Sirius Black, a Gryffindor in her year, whispered to Peter Pettigrew, yet another Gryffindor of the same year. Her interest was piqued when she saw Pettigrew head over to Karen Rosmerta, of the same House and year.

Interesting...I wonder what Sirius told him. Maybe he's having him ask Karen out for him...? Peter was talking but Karen didn't seem to be listening. Oh, wait, no, just heard something he'd said, she was sputtering over her pumpkin juice. Emmeline smiled slightly, wondering what it was to have caused such a reaction.

But...wait...now she was smiling? This wasn't making any sense. Emmeline turned away from the Gryffindor table, shaking her head. That was enough observing for today. Besides, Karen and Sirius' playful sniping was continuing as usual, and she saw plenty of that up close in some of her classes.

Emmeline took out a hair tie and pulled her curly brown hair away from her face, and then promptly took out Understanding the Method Behind Spell Weaving. She found the topic quite interesting, and would like to give back to the magickal community by inventing spell of her own; maybe getting some recognition.
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 3:06 pm

"My leg is fine love, thank you very much, just an unexpected pain, thats all." He spoke as his words would have a double meaning towards her. He almosted wanted to laugh when saw her steal a piece of his toast. Like she was trying to provoke him or something. It was amusing to say the least, watching as she wracked her brain trying her her hardest to keep up with him. Though he had to admit sometimes she would catch him off guard, but he would quickly recover. "So, besides your inability to keep your balance on a bike, how did your summer go? I hope it wasn't terribly boring, you know, not having me around." He completely ignored her remark about karma. It has become expected of him to pull a joke or two, and he wasn't the type to disappoint. He always liked talking with Karen, though he wouldn't come right out and admit it. He enjoyed their sarcastic exchanges, and constant bickering back and forth. But it seemed that she got bored easily, and in this instant it was no different. Shaking his head slightly he just watched her, as she idly joked about how normal being a Marauder was. Of course she wouldn't understand, she didn't have the mental capacity to fathom such greatness as the four posessed. "Maybe it's not much different because you are unable to think outside the box, dear Karen. After all it's been made quite clear your attention span is that of a child's." His grin grew wider as he referenced her looking down at her watch.

Pouring himself another glass of pumpking juice Sirius mind drifted off to his first year here at Hogwarts. It was exciting, but a bit frightening all the same. Not knowing anyone, and getting lost in the grand castle was easy. And him being sorted into Gryffindor house while the rest of his family was placed in Slytherin, stirred things up a bit. But he was thankful, for it was here that he met his best friend James, and the became a apart of the Marauders. Peter and Remus also accepted him after his family disowned him and he ran away. He was thankful for having friends like he did, even though some people didn't quite understand why he pulled a joke or three on one of them. Shaking his head mentally he didn't want to get lost in reminiscing to much, after all Karen Rosmerta was sitting right in front of him. looking bac over towards her Sirius noticed she hadn't spoke a word for a few minutes. Strange he thought, she was never one to keep her mouth closed for long. Always one to gripe or nag about something. Not wanting to make the situation uncomfortable Sirius decided to bring it back some normalcy before they were off to their respective classes. Standing up Sirius looked down smiling at Karen obviously trying to think of something smart alecky to say. "Well Karen, I would love to stay and chat a bit longer, but its obvious that I seem to dumbfound you when we speak so I'll take my leave for now." He would bow as if trying to be a gentlemen on top of poking fun at her. "I do hope we see each other soon, love after all, It's always fun seeing you struggle when talking to me." With that said he gave her wink and patted James on the shoulder. Nodding his head towards Peter and Remus, Sirius then made his way out of the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Snivellus

Snivellus

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:23 pm

No matter how much he didn't want to go up to the Great Hall, he knew he had to. Afterall, he had to eat some time...didn't he? One Severus Snape was now trudging up from the dungeons, squinting against the sun pooling in through the windows. How he hated ever having to leave the peaceful dungeons where he didn't have to worry about anything or anyone but himself. Most wonderful of all was that, typically, he never had to see Sirius Black or James Potter or any affiliates there of down there unless it was during potions class. But no matter what he did or where he went they certainly made sure to set aside time just to torment him and show the whole bloody school his knickers. Oh how he despised them. And upon entering the Great Hall, he saw that this day would be no different. There was Sirius himself, lounging at the Gryffindor Table like he owned the place, chatting up Karen Rosmerta. But then, to his displeasure, he rose from his seat and started out of the Hall. He begged that, for once, Sirius would just walk on by like he wasn't there. He would much prefer if they would just do as most others and do just that, but no, he was their punching bag. He put on a scowl as he walked by, being careful to avoid him as he slinked off towards the Slytherin Table in silence.
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 7:32 pm

Narcissa continued to sit there talking with Bella and Meda. The three of them talking about being back at Hogwarts. She turned towards Bellatrix. "Just this year and then we will be finally out of here, and doing what we have always dreamed of. I for one cannot wait." She smiled in a sly manner and then took a sip of her pumpkin juice.

Narcissa sat back in her chair again relaxing and watching the people entering the huge room. She turned her nose up at several of them, none of them worth her time, that was for sure. The people they allowed here was ridiculous in her eyes. So many unworthy to receive the same magical education she was. This thought absolutely sickened her.

She then watched as Severus Snape made his way into the hall. She followed him with her crystal blue eyes, watching his facial expression as he walked past the Gryffindor table. Severus hated Sirius as much as she did. Sirius had, on occasion done some pretty low things to Severus, embarrassing him on a few occasions. Narcissa was of coarse infuriated by this. If she caught him doing anything directed towards Sirius she would rather enjoy making him pay for his actions.

As Severus sat at the table Narcissa looked up at him, her usual smirk on her lips. "Good morning Severus. Glad to see someone worth actually speaking to. The sight of many of these people entering the room has given me a rather nasty taste in my mouth." She let out a low and dark laugh and faced her friend.
Back to top Go down
SilverLa

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 6:00 pm

Arthur felt his felt beat faster as he was allowed to sit next to Molly, the only girl with whom he could ever imagine having a relationship. He slightly blushed - he had expected her to be friendly to him, she always was, but he was surprised that she could listen so intently to his boring story. He did realise soon enough that she wasn't actually listening - she seemed to be looking at some indefinite point in space, lost in daydreams. He couldn't help himself not to smile playfully - this was usually a reaction that girls had towards incredible popular boys, not just..regular ones. He was almost finished with his story about his and his brother's holidays tricks and games and wanted to check whether she was paying attention. In fact he didn't even finish his last sentence, he just stopped and added "So what do you think?" at a certain point, but he was positive that she wouldn't notice.

"Sorry, what did you say? Didn't catch that."

He smiled understandingly at the confused look on her face. "Well, what do you think about my younger brother escaping without a punishment just because he's younger?". He had a slight feeling, just a hint maybe, that Molly wasn't as much interested in his younger brother as she was in him and the thought made him blush against his will. "Oh darn, why now!", he thought, and ran his left hand through his hair. It was a habit that he had when he was nervous but thinking about it, he thought he even looked somehow attractive. He put on one of his best grins - well, at least in his opinion - and waited for her answer, because she was clearly trying hard to remember his story. Just in case she would prefer to keep her answer short and change the subject, he added enthusiastically, "But tell me about your holiday!".
Back to top Go down
MagicalMe

MagicalMe

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 10:49 pm

"Well, what do you think about my younger brother escaping without a punishment just because he's younger?"

"Oh! That's really unfair," Molly said sympatheticly, glad that the question didn't need more of an answer than that, for she couldn't remember what he had been saying.

"But tell me about your holiday!" he said, his face slightly red.

"Nothing all that exciting," she said truthfully. "Quite boring, really. My cousin Ryan got married though," she said, brightening up as she recalled the happy family gathering. "The wedding was wonderful and Anne is the most darling girl. Most of our family was able to make it so that was fun, catching up with everyone. But other than that we just stayed home, mostly. I'm so glad to be back. Can you believe this is our last year here? It seems like we only got here yesterday and yet have been here for ages...if that makes any sense." She laughed and took a sip of her pumpking juice, smiling. "I can't see that we'll never come back after graduation. After spending the better ammount of seven years here I guess that's understandable. But we have to face the real world sometime, eh?"

She grabbed a bunch of grapes and popped a few into her mouth, shrugging. Ah, the real world. What would happen to them all? They were still kids, how would they fare against the great big world of jobs, families, politics? Or, a better question would be, how would the world fare against them? She couldn't help but grin at that thought, but it was true. There were a few in her class that were simply indescribable. Wonderful characters they were, but having to survive in the real world would be a big smack in the face for them, that she knew. But hopefully they'd be able to manage. Only time would tell...
Back to top Go down
SimplyMe

SimplyMe

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 1:26 am

Karen tried to give Peter a smile when he gave her a worried glance. As she glanced at her watch for a moment, she pretended to be startled at the time. Giving excuses left and right, she fairly flew back to her seat down the table. Karen tried to look like her usual happy self before she reached Molly, yet inside she was painfully gritting her teeth, How dare that prat just dismiss her like she was a towel cast aside, or to be more accurate in his case a ex-girlfriend out of season. Karen flopped back onto her seat and exclaimed to Molly. “What possessed me to go over there I still don’t know. I should have been a Ravenclaw.” Karen said with a firm nod, not noticing the other Gryffindors giving her shocked looks.

Suddenly realizing she interrupted a conversation, a very important one as it seemed. Karen felt her face flush red as she clamped her hand over her mouth. “I’m sorry! I’m so sorry I completely forgot you two were…Just ignore me, I was never here. Hope everything’s going well. I’ll catch you later Molly, in Potions?” She said in a rush as she quickly packed her books and jumped back to her feet. “I can’t believe I forgot something I planned. Although I hope Arthur has something very important to say…” She said the last sentence a bit loud, knowing that Molly would no doubt kill her later, and slipped out the double doors. Yet at the rate these two were moving, they’d be married with one foot inside their grave. She was merely speeding things along.

Feeling her mood much improved already, Karen nearly skipped on her way to Potions, although she was 20 minutes early. As she slipped a sugar quill from her bag, Karen sucked on one end and smiled. Although she knew she shouldn’t eat sugar this early in the morning, she’d most likely be killed in 20 minutes when Molly arrived at Potions. At least then she’d die happy.
Back to top Go down
MagicalMe

MagicalMe

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:25 pm

Yes Karen Rosmerta, you had better run, thought a fuming Molly as she watched her friend almost jump with joy out of the Hall. The color rising in her cheeks at her friend's behavior, she said, "Don't mind her, though she is right, we have to get to Potions. I forgot my assignment up in my dorm, so I really need to get going." As reluctant as she was to leave him, she had to get a few words in with Karen before Potions started. Seeing his face fall at her words, she continued, "It was wonderful talking to you, maybe we could talk more in Transfiguration?" She gathered her things into her arms and flashed him a bright smile before waving goodbye and hurrying out of the Hall. Once outside she checked inside her bag to make sure that she really was missing her assignment.

After seeing it was gone, running up to the Tower, coming back down, and getting into the dungeons, she had just enough time for a quick chat with darling Karen. Molly took her usual seat beside her, and out of habbit pushed Karen's sugar quill out of her mouth. "Stop, you'll ruin your teeth," she muttered automatically. A bitter edge in her voice became apparent as she continued, "and my chances with Arthur if you do that again. How could you be so thoughtless? Mentioning a plan and all?...Anyway, what happened with the others?" she asked in a more normal tone.

Before anyone could say any more, Professor Slughorn entered the dungeon to begin class...
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei

RhiannonMei

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:53 pm

Marigold Greengrass walked through the halls of Hogwarts and smirked as students cleared a path for her. The new ones were learning. Except for one. Just as she was about to enter the Great Hall, Marigold rolled her eyes and stopped as some little first year tripped over her own two feet and landed flat in Marigold's path. She sighed. She longed to make the boy an example... but hunger called. Flicking her wand at him, Marigold said, "Tarantallegra." She smirked in pleasure as his legs took on a life of their own. Mari swept into the the Great Hall extremely late, but she didn't care. It wasn't her fault if stupid little first years just happened to trip and land in her path. The stupid boy had asked for it. Marigold smirked as she felt eyes turn and stare as she entered the room. She ignored them and turned towards the Slytherin table where she saw many of her friends. Suddenly, Marigold stopped in her tracks when she saw an apple roll away from the Gryffindor table and halt at her feet. She looked down and stared, before her head shot up and her lips twisted into a sneer. Using the very tips of her fingers, Mari picked up the apple and waved her wand at it. "Scourgify." When she was doubly assured that it was clean, Marigold narrowed her eyes at the little girl who'd dropped the apple and ostentatiously bit into the fruit. She licked her lips. The girl was a mudblood... fun... Grey eyes glinting coldly, Marigold walked a few more steps and, before sitting down at the Slytherin table, turned dramatically and said in a carrying voice, "If you can't keep it, you'll lose it." Laughing softly and evilly, Mari added, "I'm sure you know what I mean." She turned once more and sat down at her usual spot at the table. "Hello," she said absently to the purebloods around her. Marigold sighed contentedly. "Teaching little mudbloods their place always betters my mood... atleast a little, anyway."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~rhiannonmei
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (open)   Let the games begin (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next