Journey to the past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to the past

A Marauders era RP-forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Charmed_Angel

Charmed_Angel

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It! Empty
PostSubject: Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It!   Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:28 pm

I was thinking to myself the other day (yesterday) while talking to Nancy about the Marauders.

It seems as though they would rule the school. The question I have is: Without any resistance? I should hope not! So, I was thinking that a group of Ravenclaw girls (it's a fairly long story as to how this point was achieved...roll with it shall we? Very Happy) decided to show the Marauders what's what. We don't have a name for the group yet, but I'm thinking that if four girls (including this character, Paige) band together and have a sort of ongoing battle with the Marauders...it'd be fun Razz

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
MarieC
Admin
MarieC

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It!   Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:40 pm

You need a Ravenclaw girl, I'm at your service XD lol
Back to top Go down
http://charmedchildren.proboards51.com
RhiannonMei

RhiannonMei

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It!   Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:43 pm

Is this group for only Ravenclaws, or could a Gryffindor join?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~rhiannonmei
Charmed_Angel

Charmed_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It!   Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:56 pm

For convenience sake, I think we want to keep it in the one house. But, if we can't find two more Ravenclaws, we'll probably branch out into the other houses.
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei

RhiannonMei

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It!   Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:17 am

okies Smile
Back to top Go down
MaiLady

MaiLady

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It!   Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:32 am

Resistance? I'm up for it! *hugs Paige and Marlene* lol Definitely count me in!

(working on my application as we speak...hehe)
Back to top Go down
Drifting_Dreamer

Drifting_Dreamer

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It!   Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:38 am

me too!!!! *is also working on said application*
EDIT: And my application was accepted, so I'm in, if you want me guys!
Back to top Go down
Charmed_Angel

Charmed_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It!   Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:08 pm

Sooo...I think that's four. We may have a fifth, depending on whether or not Nancy wants Dorcas to be in as well. ^_^

Next order of business: a name
Back to top Go down
Drifting_Dreamer

Drifting_Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It!   Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:17 pm

*Thinks* Should it start with an 'M' to match with The Marauders? Or a "Z", to counteract them? Or another random letter? lol xD
Back to top Go down
MaiLady

MaiLady

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It!   Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:20 am

Well, I'm not so sure about the name but I think definitely NOT M as the marauders will call us followers or something *can practically hear Sirius's snickering now* lol
Back to top Go down
Charmed_Angel

Charmed_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It!   Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:56 pm

Well, when I was half asleep writing my Paige application, I used the name 'The Gypsies'...

Mind, I was half asleep XD
Back to top Go down
Drifting_Dreamer

Drifting_Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It!   Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:41 pm

'The Gypsies' sounds great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It!   Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncontested Rulers of the School?-Not If We Can Help It!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey to the past :: Welcome thread :: RP Plotting thread-
Jump to: