Journey to the past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to the past

A Marauders era RP-forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Out at night [[NC-17]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake Hunter

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:58 pm

Jake chuckled a bit at her question and nodded. "I prefer the night, much more quiet and peaceful than any other time of the day." He sighed softly and closed his eyes, memories flashing against his eyelids before he opened them again. "It let's me think without all the noise of the place, without the annoyance of buzzing chatter when you're trying to meditate." He didn't say that with malice in his voice, he simply wished to be in a state of peaceful quietness when he attempted to meditate on the day's lessons and hone the teachings to better himself as a wizard.

He sipped once more at his firewhiskey and closed his eyes. "It's good that there's no lessons tomarrow so i have nothing to worry about." Smiling a bit he watched her curling up in the spot and tilted his head slightly to the right.
Back to top Go down
Bella Isa

Bella Isa

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:31 pm

She looked at him curiously as he chuckled, waiting for him to answer. As he spoke, she smiled lightly. She could understand his point of view - she was definitely a night person herself. Or at least, definitely not a morning person. The number of alarm clocks she'd broken back at home was too much to fit on a list, result of throwing it against the wall too often when the snooze button wasn't enough for her... which was more than half of the time. "Yeah, I know the feeling," she said with a small grin as he explained. "I often feel the same way... it feels like there's nowhere where I can think in this school," she said, wrinkling her nose. "There's always people hanging around or things going in, it's always noisy or downright annoying."

She nodded as he pointed out there were no lessons the next day - she would be able to sleep in, finally. She was always looking forward to the weekend, but now strangely more than ever - it gave her an excuse to be allowed up this late. That way she wouldn't have to leave him too soon because they had classes the next day. "That's for sure. I wouldn't be able to sleep even if I had to anyway," she said with a light shrug.
Back to top Go down
Jake Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:49 pm

He nodded slighlty in agreement with her and downed the rest of the whiskey before placing it on the table, even after that whole flask of it he wasn't feeling a bit of the normal effects of it yet. Once he got to his thirteenth maybe it would start to have a slight tug on him. He'd always been able to hold his alcohol real well. Smiling at her he crossed his arms lightly over his chest then produced a deck of normal playing cards. He flicked the deck a little then smirked. "Normal deck of cards, no magic has been used by the way, we'll pull the first card and see that it's the ace of spades.. you hold onto that." He handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Bella Isa

Bella Isa

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:33 pm

After a while of watching him, Isabella got back to her feet to go get herself some firewhiskey - she was thirsty and watching him drink some had made her want some too. She slowly went back to her seat, drinking some and smiling as the strong liquid slid down her throat, leaving a slightly burning sensation. She sat on the armrest, turning so that she was facing him, drinking her firewhiskey slowly just as he finished his, apparently unnaffected by the alcohol - this wasn't surprising. It took her a few bottles too before she started feeling any effect, she had gotten quite used to it through the previous years.

As he took out a deck of cards, she raised an eyebrow at him, wondering what he was doing and why he even had one. She tilted her head at him slightly, running her fingers through her hair as she listened to him curiously. As he handed her the card, she held out her hand to take it, her fingers lightly brushing against his. She restrained a slight jump as it felt as though she'd received some kind of shock, almost dropping the card in the process. She shrugged it off, tightening her grip on the card to make sure not to drop it, and she nodded to him. "Alright," she said, waiting for him to do whatever he had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Jake Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:48 pm

Jake chuckled. "Now my card is the ace of clubs." he flipped the card around to show her. "Now then i'm going to switch your card with mine without you even knowing it. Watch carefully or you'll miss it." He took his card, the card from the top that is and jabbed at her card, as if placing it between her fingers and pulling his away. "there switched." he repeated the motion. "And switched back. Now i'll do it a bit slower for you this time. Now remember to hold on to the cards tight." He wedged his card between her thumb and the card then managed to pull her card from her fingers. "Tight grip, but remember to keep a tight hold." He smiled and moved his hand to the side before placing her card back on top between her fingers. "Now tell me which is on top, the ace of spades? or the ace of clubs?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Isa

Bella Isa

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:45 pm

Isabella watched him with curiosity obvious on her face as he performed the trick, trying to work her brain to figure it out. She'd never been all that good with magic tricks - at least, those kind of magic tricks. She watched his movements, finding herself more interested in them than in the actual trick, her eyes lingering a bit too long on his arms and hands as he moved the cards. After a few minutes, she wasn't even thinking about the fact that he was doing a card trick anymore, she was simply lost in her thoughts, which were rather interesting thoughts too. She was only brought back to reality as he spoke up and she shook her head slightly to chase the thoughts away. She looked up at him swiftly before looking back down at the cards.

"Erm..." she muttered, trying to figure it out. "Ace of Spades?" she tried, looking up at him with a raised eyebrow. She was still trying to get rid of her thoughts but they wouldn't quite leave her mind.
Back to top Go down
Jake Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:44 pm

He raised an eyebrow and chuckled a bit. "Are you sure about that?" He smiled a bit and crossed his arms before motioning to her. "Turn the cards over." When she did manage to turn them over, if she wasn't giving him an odd look that is. They were both queen's, a queen of hearts and a queen of diamonds. He waited for her reaction when she did turn them over though as he leaned back and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Bella Isa

Bella Isa

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:59 pm

As he asked if she was sure of her choice, she shrugged. She frankly had no idea at all. She looked at him curiously before turning the cards over when he told her to, frowning at their sight. She looked at the two cards for a few seconds, making sure her mind wasn't playing tricks on her, and then she looked up at him, raising an eyebrow. "How did you do that?" she asked, genuinely curious. Even though she never got them, muggle magic tricks had always fascinated her as a child.

She moved so that she was sitting on the couch next to him, curling her legs under her body and leaning on the arm rest though her body was turned to face him. She handed him back the two cards, waiting to see if he'd explain it to her as she was really clueless of what the trick was.
Back to top Go down
Jake Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 7:30 pm

Jake chuckled softly and shook his head. "that is something i shall not tell. I like to keep simple tricks like that to myself. Fools other wizards and witches because i don't use real magic.. they even check my wand to make sure i didn't enchant the deck and never come up with anything." he shrugged a bit and leaned back as he shuffled the deck and made it dissapear. Streatching his shirt slid up his stomach slightly and revealed the taunt muscles there. Each one rippling and moving as he did. He grabbed it and pushed it down a bit as he sat back normally, not from embarassment but mostly to hide the scars that had been there and on most of his upper torso.
Back to top Go down
Bella Isa

Bella Isa

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:13 pm

Isabella pouted slightly, leaning back on the sofa and sighing. She hated being clueless and at this point she was pretty sure it was going to remain that way. "Well it's very frustrating not to know what's happening," she said with a shrug. "So I suppose some people decide to believe you're using real magic because that way they don't have to remain clueless." She ran her fingers through her hair, bringing her knees up to her chest and wrapping her arms around them once more, tapping her barefeet lightly on the couch.

She looked at him as he stretched but quickly looked away - not because she was shy or anything, but now was definitely not the time to start having those kind of thoughts about him, again. She had, however, looked at him long enough to notice scars on his skin. She was slightly curious as to why they were there, but she knew that was surely a personal question which she shouldn't ask. She pushed the thought aside, attempting not to think at all - surely it'd be better that way.
Back to top Go down
Jake Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 7:55 pm

Jake rubbed the back of his head slightly and smiled a bit at her. Moving forward a bit he shifted to his side and laid his head against her leg slightly. He felt the sudden need for anothers warmth. The memories of just how he got those scars suddenly flashing through his mind as he let out a soft sigh. "I know you saw them." He said in a soft voice. "It's hard to miss them really isn't it? All the scars." His hand slipped into his pocket and his other hand went against his cheek lightly as his elbow rested into the couch to support himself.

"I don't remember exactly how much abuse i went through. All of my memories are scrambled or completely gone by now." He rubbed his chin with his free hand and thought quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bella Isa

Bella Isa

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:05 pm

She smiled back as he smiled at her and then took a deep breath when he laid his head on her leg. She hadn't expected that and his close proximity did nothing to help her thoughts. She concentrated herself on acting as normal as possible though the stiffness of her body was probably giving away the fact that she was slightly nervous. However, as he spoke, she listened to him and frowned lightly, not really sure of what to say. She supposed he wasn't expecting her to say anything anyway, but she wondered why he was telling her that as they hardly knew each other.

She sighed softly and, without even being aware of it, her hand reached up and she slowly ran her fingers through his hair in a soothing way, not really trying to comfort him as she figured it wasn't exactly what he was looking for, simply following her instincts.
Back to top Go down
Jake Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:16 pm

He let his eyes drift slightly as he felt her hands move through his hair. A very quiet sigh escaped his lips before he looked up at her. "Sorry, i usually don't mention it but i noticed the glance and figured i may as well explain. What i remember though.. is that if i acted to american, i would be punished, that usually ment cut or beaten in some way, I was to act the proper british way and not a 'yank' way." He shook his head and relaxed slightly. "Eventually i just learned to be quiet and act how they wanted, hence why I am... how I am." He finished in barely above a whisper, his eyes staring quietly at a flickering candle as he slipped deep into his own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Bella Isa

Bella Isa

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:32 pm

She nodded slowly as she listened to him, sadness washing through her. It wasn't pity though - she knew most people didn't like to be pitied, and she usually didn't. But it didn't change the fact that she felt sad, angered and slightly horrified by it. She didn't believe in violence in any case - the further she'd gone was slapping guys when they'd tried doing things she considered inappropriate or insulting, and even then she wasn't too much happy about it.

She kept running her fingers through his hair slowly, lost in her own thoughts as he stopped speaking. The movement almost came to her naturally, and in some way it felt good. Good to be close to him this way.
Back to top Go down
Jake Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:24 am

Jake relaxed to the fingers on his scalp and through his hair. Making him smile a bit before he moved slightly so her hand passed over his face, his lips pressing lightly to her palm. "Thank you for listening, not very many do. I don't ask for sympathy, just someone who will listen is all." He placed hsi hand on hers and then lightly nuzzled his cheek into her palm before giving it another light kiss and sitting up. His eyes sad still but seeming to be more happy that there was someone there who was willing to listen to his stories. He suddenly reached over and pulled her up so she sat in his lap and placed his arms around her. Within a span of a second his lips lightly pressed against hers in a soft kiss.
Back to top Go down
Bella Isa

Bella Isa

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:33 am

Isabella smiled lightly, still lost in her thoughts until he moved so that his cheek pressed again her hand. Her heartbeat instantly sped up a little and she shivered as his lips moved against her palm, biting lightly on her bottom lip when she felt the light kiss on her skin. "You're welcome," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. She looked as he sat up, seeing his eyes still had some sadness in them, but there was something different too. As he reached to her and pulled her into his lap, she took a deep breath, her throat tightening slightly, her heart beating erractically as he kissed her. She froze, looking at him with surprise, but she couldn't help herself as she pressed her lips to his, kissing him back just as softly.
Back to top Go down
Jake Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:39 am

He held the kiss with her as his fingers ran up her back and down it slowly. the feel of her soft skin under his fingertips making him shiver slightly as he gently forced his way into her mouth and ran his tongue over hers and teasing it lightly. One hand slipped under her shirt and ran over her smooth stomach, his fingernails gently teasing the flesh as he smiled ever so slightly behind the kiss. For some reason pleased to have the loving contact between them both, even if it was so sudden. He half expected her though, to push away and say she couldn't let this happen. So it was only natural that he prepaired himself for those words.
Back to top Go down
Bella Isa

Bella Isa

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:46 am

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself a bit closer to him, shivering a little as she felt his fingers running up and down her back, her eyes fluttering closed and her fingers playing with his hair lightly. She let out a soft moan as his tongue teased hers, teasing back and tangling her fingers in his hair, wanting to be closer to him. She felt another shiver running all through her body as his fingers ran over her stomach and she let her hands travel over his back, her fingers slowly following his spine. She was slightly shocked over all that was happening, but strangely she didn't want it to stop. She felt so great in his arms, close to him... she ran her hands back up his neck, tightening her hold around it as though to unconsciously tell him she was not going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Jake Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:51 am

He relaxed greatly as he felt the grip on the back of his head along with the movements of her fingers on his back. Arching slightly into her he moved his tongue back and sucked her's into his mouth gently as his swirled around hers and his fingers slid into her back pockets to cup her rear gently and give it a light and gentle squeeze before shifting so she straddled his lap, making the position a bit more comfortable for her. After a moment he moved his head and started to lightly kiss the soft flesh of her neck, his teeth dragging over it lightly to tease her.
Back to top Go down
Bella Isa

Bella Isa

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:00 am

She smiled lightly as she felt him relax, playing with his hair softly once more as she pulled herself closer to him, pressing her body into his and moaning softly as he sucked on her tongue, pulling at his hair softly. As he moved, she placed her knees on either sides of his legs, straddling him and slowly grinding her hips against his, her hands running through his hair. She took a deep breath as he pulled away, tilting her head back slightly and biting down on her bottom lip to stiffle a moan.
Back to top Go down
Jake Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 8:35 pm

He watched her with a small smile and ran his tongue slowly over her neck before biting it a bit harder. His fingers sliding up her shirt slowly and running along her stomach lightly. Just barely brushing flesh against flesh as he let out a soft groan of pleasure at the contact that he'd not felt in a very long time. It was as if he'd known her body for such a long time yet they'd only just met as his hands moved to her hips and started to move up her side and pushing her shirt up at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Bella Isa

Bella Isa

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 8:47 pm

She sighed softly and bit harder on her bottom lip but it was no use as he licked and bit down her down, a soft moan escaping her lips. She slipped her hands under his shirt slowly, stroking his stomach and chest softly, tenderly brushing along his scars as she kissed the top of his head lightly, resting her cheek on his hair and sighing softly as she felt his fingers running along her stomach, shivers running all through her body. As he moved his hand up her side, moving her shirt up at the same time, she put her hands on top of his, helping him to take it off.
Back to top Go down
Jake Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:09 pm

He smiled a bit and lifted dher shirt off her and tossed it aside before running his fingers up over her breasts lightly and giving each one a light kiss before moving his lips up and kissing her deep as his hands went back to her hips and gave them a light squeeze. "What an interestingly fun thing to be doing this late at night hmm?" He chuckled softly as he pulled her up and against him a bit more firmly as he looked deep into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bella Isa

Bella Isa

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:22 pm

She leaned into him slightly, her eyes fluttering closed as she tangled her fingers his hair softly, kissing him back just as deeply as he pressed his lips to hers, running her tongue along his bottom lip slowly. She ran her hands down his chest and back up, grabbing his shoulders lightly as she listened to what he was saying, unable to restrain a smile. "I couldn't agree more," she said, her voice low as she looked back straight into his eyes, pressing her hips into his and wrapping an arm around his shoulders, pulling herself closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Jake Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:36 pm

He smiled as he felt the arm going around his shoulders and placed his hands on her pants, undoing them he leaned in and kissed her chest lightly, his tongue teasing around the nipple lightly before he pulled away and placed his hands on her rear, lifting her up and turning to lay her on the sofa as his fingers hooked around the pants and pulled them down her body along with her underwear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out at night [[NC-17]]   Out at night [[NC-17]] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out at night [[NC-17]]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next