Journey to the past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to the past

A Marauders era RP-forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Missing you dearly...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Missing you dearly... Empty
PostSubject: Missing you dearly...   Missing you dearly... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 3:29 pm

Place: Empty Classrrom on 2nd floor
Summary: Sneaking out after hours
Characters: Andromeda and Ted
Date: November, 1975
Time of Day: after hours

Since the ball Andromeda has stayed in a Hogwarts guest bedroom on the second floor thanks to Dumbledore and his kindness. She hadn’t told anyone yet, but it wasn’t exactly something she wanted to talk about. Her sisters’ anger and cruelty was what was preventing Meda from sleeping in her own bed in her dorm in the Slytherin common room. It was plain and ordinary. The walls were bare and the bed made of wood with white sheets and blankets. Her trunk lay at the end of the bed with all her things; things she would all trade for a place not so dead and empty. She tried talking Dumbledore into letting her stay in another house’s girl dormitory, but he said he was unable to allow her. Some prevention made by some charm cast by the founders or something like that. So here she was in a room no one but the staff and she knew she was in and completely and utterly alone.

Andromeda sighed as she reread a chapter on Norwegian dragons in her book Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them; a textbook from a few school years back. All she seemed to do in this room was read and sometimes doodle aimlessly. All she really wanted to do right now was to see Ted Tonks and his delightful smile. She was probably thinking more of Ted’s gorgeous brown eyes and his beautiful dirty blonde hair more than actually paying attention to the words in the book. He was the only person on her mind these days. It was odd how he had taken over her thoughts so suddenly. They met at the ball and she fell in love with him almost instantly. Now he was really the only thing she had, other than her cousins Sirius and Regulus who she barely got to see.

Meda looked out her window at the starry sky. It was after hours so she couldn’t go anywhere without the risk of getting in trouble, but Meda had to see Ted. It had been a while since she saw him, about a week or so without even getting a chance to talk. It was a Saturday and she had practically been alone all day and being alone was one of the things Meda hated most. That was one reason she always did what her sisters wanted, so she wouldn’t be alone. Her sisters turned their backs on her when she was caught with Ted, exactly what she had feared all those years. Now she had Ted and he was company and a sort of strength. When around him she felt she could do anything, like making friends for once.

Meda got out some parchment, ink, and a quill and began writing a letter to Ted:
    Ted,
    I am sorry I haven’t gotten to see you much. Maybe we could meet up tonight? I really miss you. Meet me in the empty classroom on the second floor, a couple corridors down from the entrance to the Headmaster’s office, near the abandoned girl’s bathroom. Hope to see you there.

Love,
    Meda

She folded the parchment and sealed it within an envelope. She walked over to Shadow, an owl Dumbledore let her barrow during her stay in the room, and handed him the envelope as she told him where to take it; to Ted Tonks in the Hufflepuff Common Room. The bird flew off and Meda smiled as she watched it. She then hurried to get some clothes; a purple long-sleeve shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of sneakers. She then left the room carefully and quietly as to not draw attention to her after house wandering.

Once she arrived at the room she careful opened the door and closed it behind her. The room was dusty and full of cobwebs. Maybe not the best place to meet someone, she thought to herself as she walked to the front desk. She did a cleaning charm on the desk and chair before sitting down. It was hard for her not to completely charm the room clean. Meda was a bit of a neat freak and this was practically a nightmare room. As she sat, forcing herself not to clean the room which would make it obvious someone was there, she stared at the door, wondering when Ted would come in. If he even does, she thought to herself. He might not try to come in fear e might get caught or he might get caught. And it would be all my fault, she told herself. That thought made her wish she hadn’t wrote that letter to him, so stupid to ask him to sneak out, risking himself to see her. Meda felt selfish, completely selfish, for not thinking about Ted’s possible risk.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Bear

Teddy Bear

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Missing you dearly...   Missing you dearly... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:17 pm

Ted was lying on his bed, his wand tucked behind his ear as he read a book, or more like tried to read a book. He really had to try and concentrate, he had to finish an essay soon and for that, he had to read, but his thoughts kept drifting away to Meda. He missed her, a lot. Of course, he saw her in classes sometimes, but they hadn't had time to talk in a while now, and he hadn't been close to her in forever, or so it seemed. He missed the sound of her voice and the touch of her skin, lacking it just like he would be lacking air under water. One could have been worried that she did not want him anymore, but her eyes proved that wrong - every time his eyes met hers, he could see the same longing in them as he felt, the need for one another, and it was slowly starting to drive him insane. He knew she was no longer living in the Slytherin Common Room, but she hadn't told him where exactly she was now, and he could understand it - probably the Headmaster had told her not to tell anybody. However, he would have given anything to see her now, but it was after hours, and he had caused her enough problems already. He didn't want to drag her out of wherever she was and make her take the risk of being caught when he had already been the reason to her family problems.

As he was trying to get back to his reading, he heard a light tapping noise on the window. One of the boys with who he shared the dormitory got up sleepily and opened the window, letting an owl fly in, causing the boy to jump of surprise, now fully awake. The owl dropped a letter on the foot of Ted's bed and flew back out as though it had never been there. Raising an eyebrow in curiosity, Ted reached for the letter and opened it, his heart skipping a jump as soon as he saw the writing on it - he knew it was from her. As his eyes scanned the words written down quickly, a smile spread on his lips and he quickly closed the book, getting back to his feet and tucking his wand in his back pocket as his dorm mates looked at him in confusion.

"Ted, where are you going?" one asked, obviously restraining a yawn.

"Forgot it was my turn for patrolling duty tonight," he said, saying the first thing that came to his mind.

They didn't seem to buy it really but Ted didn't care. He was about to see Meda, finally, and the sooner the better. He quickly walked out of the dormitory and past the Common Room, sneaking out silently. He wasn't fool enough to make noises while walking outside his Common Room after hours, no matter how much he wanted to see her - if he got caught, he wouldn't see her at all. Holding his breath, he walked through the corridors, praying not to see Filch or Mrs. Norris. Then again, if he did, he could tell them the same lie he'd told his dorm mates, but he was pretty sure Filch would know who's turn it was to patrol the corridors. After a few minutes, he finally got to the classroom where Meda had said she'd be waiting for him. Slowly, he pushed the door opened and smiled as he saw her sitting not too far, not noticing the dirtiness of the room or anything else about it, his eyes only on her. She was wearing simple clothes but she looked gorgeous like always. He closed the door behind him and locked it, quickly making his way to her, taking her hands and helping her back to her feet before hugging her tightly, burying his face in her soft and sweet smelling hair, breathing in her scent as though he had not seen her in months.

"I missed you, love," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

PostSubject: Re: Missing you dearly...   Missing you dearly... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:51 pm

Andromeda sat in fear. If he was caught she would never forgive herself. But all her thoughts of worry disappeared when she saw a glimpse of dirty blonde hair from the opening door. She smiled widely as Ted walked in and locked the door. She had forgotten how handsome he was and how magical his presence was; how it could mix a million wonder feelings in her. His presence froze her to her seat. Her mind clouded. Oh he was so wonderful, she could watch him forever. Her eyes met his and her pulse quickened. It was amazing, his effect on her. He made her feelings go haywire and her feet weak. A simple brush of his hand across her face could still her breath for a second. Ever since she met him he seemed to stir up feeling that she never knew, never felt, and now here they were awoken again just for him.

It seemed hours before he reached her; each second blissful in his presence. When his hands touched hers, pulling her up, she felt the butterflies flutter within her. Would she ever get used to his touch? Would the feelings simmer down? Maybe or maybe not. Maybe she didn’t even want them to stop or lessen. She loved the joy and love that was mixed in those feelings; two feelings she never knew before him. As he wrapped his arms around her in a hug, she hugged him back, equally as tight with her face buried in his neck. She missed the feeling of his arms around her and hers with around him. It had only been about a week since she last talked to him, but it felt like forever. She didn’t want to ever let go of him. His arms around her were so comforting. When she finally did stop hugging him she looked into his eyes smiling.

She smiled when he said he missed her and whispered back, “I missed you too Ted. Sorry we haven’t been able to talk, school being busy and all.”
Back to top Go down
Teddy Bear

Teddy Bear

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Missing you dearly...   Missing you dearly... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:01 pm

Ted felt as though, by feeling her arms around him, all the bag things that had happened were unimportant, silly. She was able to make it all disappear, all that was left was the good stuff, and she was most definitely part of it. The touch of her skin was just as strong as the first time he'd taken her hand - so powerful. He couldn't help but wonder if he'd ever get enough of her, or if he'd only want to touch her, feel her more everytime he saw her. For the moment, the latter option seemed most likely. The mere scent of her skin seemed better than what he could ever had imagined, calling to him, making him want to be closer to her in any way possible. The fact that it was not one sided anymore, that she shared his feeling, was possibly what made it so uncredible. Every time words escaped those perfect lips, it was like music to his ear, music he simply could not resist, music that sent shivers running through his whole body. And when those spoken words formed the phrase 'I love you', then it was an explosion of emotions within him, too strong for words. The strength of it sometimes scared him, but it was, in a way, good fright. Fright he could not live without for the simple reason that he could not live without her, and if being with her meant that he sometimes had to be scared, then he'd gladly go through it all.

He smiled softly as she spoke, her voice so sweet to him, just like the rest of her. "It's quite alright," he said, pressing his lips to her temple before slightly pulling away, keeping an arm wrapped around her waist while his other hand travelled up to her cheek, his thumb running across the smooth skin. "I have been busy as well, but I've decided to spend more time with you from now on. And, since it would not be a good idea for you to sit at the Slytherin table anymore during meals, why not come and sit with me at the Hufflepuff one? I'm convinced my house mates wouldn't mind, once they get to know you," he smiled, his eyes connecting with hers. "But for now, let's not talk about problems."

He moved to sit on the edge of a desk and gently grabbed her forearm, pulling her closer to him so that she was standing right in front of the desk, between his legs. He took her hands in his and simply held them, craving the contact of her skin every minute even if it was only by holding her hands or brushing his fingers along her cheek. "How have you been lately?" he asked, a look of concern on his face as he spoke. He knew life must have been difficult for her, with the Slytherin situation and her family problems as well. He was sad to have caused her so many problems, but as she seemed to accept it and had given in to his affection, he had decided to stop feeling guilty about it, though now and then he couldn't quite help the feeling from coming back.
Back to top Go down
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

PostSubject: Re: Missing you dearly...   Missing you dearly... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 4:42 pm

Her eyes beamed and she smiled brightly at Ted’s suggestion. “I would love to sit with you at meals,” she replied. Sitting at the Hufflepuff table would make things so much easier and plus she would get more time with Ted, which she wanted more than anything. She had been eating in the kitchens lately, or having food delivered to the room she was temporarily staying in, so she didn’t have to face her sisters at her house table. She would still see her sisters, but wouldn’t have to deal with them. She had a hard enough time in classes with their cold glares, but Andromeda didn’t care what they thought. They were mad because she was with a muggleborn, but being with a muggleborn was the best thing Meda had ever done.

Meda smiled as Ted sat on the edge of a desk, pulled her front of him, and took hold of her hands. She loved the safe feeling of her hands in his. It felt like all would be alright and nothing could break them apart. It was so amazing how his simple touch could make her feel as if she was in heaven. Sometimes Meda thought it must be heaven because Ted seemed like a gift from the gods. He was so cute, charming, kind, and loving; not at all the kind of person Meda ever thought she would find, let alone have them to herself. Every time she was with him she felt as if she was dreaming and every time he was gone from her sight she felt as she had woken up and she would never see him again.

When Ted asked how she had been, she looked at the floor. Everything seemed to sweep back into her mind; her sisters, the glares from Slytherins. Ted’s presence had made them all disappear, but now they were back. “I’ve been better,” she replied. “Still trying to readjust. At least I don’t have to worry about what my family thinks of my every move anymore. And Dumbledore got me my own room to use, so that’s good.” Meda looked back up at Ted and smiled, “Don’t worry though, I’ll live. At least I have you to help me through.” She lifted a hand and placed it on his cheek, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing you dearly...   Missing you dearly... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing you dearly...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey to the past :: Second Floor :: Empty classroom-
Jump to: