Journey to the past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to the past

A Marauders era RP-forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings All

Go down 
+2
Prongs
Padfoot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Padfoot

Padfoot

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 4:23 am

Hello, my name is Anthony, some of you may know me. I'm not registered as my usual username but I'm still the same person lol. I've only just recently been introduced to the RP world and I have grown to love it. (Thanks Lily and Nancy) I may be a newbie but I do try my best to make my posts as detailed and fun as possible. Lets see what else can I say... I'm and easy going guy, laid back and simple. I get along with just about anyone I meet so feel free to drop line anytime. Thats all I can think of, if you wanna know more just ask. Look forward to RPing with all of you. Later

Last edited by on Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prongs

Prongs

Number of posts : 48

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 5:43 am

Mr. Prongs is looking forward to engaging in more pointless yet entertaining hijinks with Mr. Padfoot this year Very Happy

Hello Anthony, welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 6:08 am

Mr. Padfoot is indeed ready and willing to engage in said hijinks.

Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to the RP
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 113

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 8:38 am

ANOTHONY!!!!!!!

You will make a great Sirius Black! Your application was great!!
Sooo glad you joined!

The sinister Narcissa Black looks forward to some quite nasty back and forth exchanges between the pureblood Slytherin mistress of evil and the Gryffindor Bloodtraitor! xD
Back to top Go down
http://marauders.heavenforum.com
Mmmm Muggleborn

Mmmm Muggleborn

Number of posts : 79

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 2:02 pm

Anthony!!!

hi lols

Andromeda looks forward to talking with her Gryffie cousin. Just don't let Cissy and Bella find out.
Back to top Go down
MagicalMe

MagicalMe

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 8:32 pm

Anthony! (it's Elana) Can't wait to RP with you!

<3 Elana

(and since this seems to be going on...)

Molly would like to warn Mr. Black that he had better not do anything too foolish this year to stain the name of their beloved house.
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 12:57 am

Padfoot shrugs his shoulders as if he had no idea what Molly was saying. Elana!!! How are you?
Back to top Go down
MagicalMe

MagicalMe

Number of posts : 33

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 8:34 am

I'm goooood Very Happy And you?

Molly said "house" as in talking about Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
SimplyMe

SimplyMe

Number of posts : 39

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 12:07 pm

Anthony! *hugs* Although your Sirius isn't as pretty boyish as I imagined I have to say...not bad at all Very Happy lol look forward to rping with you!

*shrugs* who am I to stray from the crowd

Karen raises an eyebrow at Sirius's antics but couldn't keep the amused chuckle from escaping her lips. At least these marauders never ceased to entertain her somehow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 3:52 am

Elana I am grand enjoying the site and being around all you wonderful people makes it all the more fun.

Jenn, The Marauders antics has only just begun. Look forward to Rping with you as well.

Cat *hugs* Nice to see you as well. Look forward to Rping with Sirius' fav. cousin.

Mr. Padfoot still shrugs his shoulders not knowing what Molly is talking about. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey to the past :: Mix and mingle threads :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: